Fantasy Store Ch. 3

Story Info
Lori begins to except her dark desires.
1.7k words
3.93
33.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Awakening

Lori stirs as she begins to awaken, she didn't want to wake up, for the dream she was dreaming was wonderful...she was laying in a huge bed, the feel of silk sheets upon her body...soft music playing.

But as she slowly awakens she finds herself blindfolded in the center of a bed once again, her ankles and wrists bound. She could see nothing, nor hear nothing. Her body ached, the muscles cramped where she wasn't use to being stretched. She could feel the cool flow of air across her bare skin. The sensuous sensations her body had experience flooding her memory. Lori knew fulfillment had pour from her body for the first time. Closing her eyes inside the blindfold she envision a powerful light, knowing that light was her positive energy...

Yet the moon is also full...and the darkness that comes with the moon she wants to be able to turn to it...glow in it's light as it fills her...she wants to become entranced with it as this man has brought out some of the darkness...she wants this man and darkness to consume her once again...with that thought! The door creaked open and she turned slightly trying to follow the sound. She hears him enter and leave and returns again. She knows he has placed something on the floor, perhaps several things but not sure what they are...She knew she should be feeling fear but she found the not knowing what will happen next was exciting her. She also knew he was there watching her. What was he doing standing there? Why didn't he come over to her? What was he planning now? All these questions running through her mind.

She heard the sound of a match being struck, then she could smell the sulfur as it burned and was extinguished. The smell was soon replaced with that of cinnamon; and she knew he had lit a candle. Still, no sound, nor touch.

Suddenly she heard movement as he approached the bed, and she felt the blindfold being slipped off her eyes. Her eyes starting to adjust to the soft light in the room, and standing next to the bed she looked into his eyes once again, but as she looked she wasn't feeling the hatred, anger she once did, she no longer wanted revenge but to let him into her soul and hide nothing from him.

Lori started to speak, to tell him how she is feeling, but he puts a finger on her lips, "No Lori." no words, in fact no sounds. No matter what I say, no matter what I do, you are to remain perfectly still and perfectly silent. Do you Understand? She silently nods her head.

She watches helplessly as he runs his palm up the length of her leg and marvels at how smooth her skin is. She breathes a sign of relief when he pulls his hand away. Her eyes follows every move he makes as he reaches down to the floor and pulls out a long black feather. Her fear mounts to a new level...Desperately she pulls on the restraints.

The moment is intense, As I hold the feather directly over Lori's body so she can get a good, long look at it. Her breathing quickens and I can hear her heart beating as the anticipation builds inside her. My movements are slow and deliberate, as I drag the feather down the length of her arm. A slight gasp leaves her lips. Only the tip of the feather makes contact, leaving goose flesh on her skin... I see her about to speak... "Silence" or I will have to gag you. I continue to drag the feather past your elbow down to her open underarm, tickling with quick agonizing strokes. She rolls her head from side to side, resisting the urge to giggle...I continue to tickle switching from one to the other, while watching her squirm.

Silence is in the room only broken by Lori's tortured breaths and the sounds as she struggles against her restraints. Her eyes has never stopped watching my movements as I let the feather travel down the sides of her upper body across her ribs. Now she started giggling uncontrollably and tried to twist away...I can see the agony of being unmercifully tickled is matched by her frustration knowing that each pull of the restraints reminds her of how truly helpless she is...I continue to drag the feather across the flat of her stomach... seems she is very ticklish here...and her stomach quivers as I dip the feather in and out of her shallow navel several times. Tortured laughter leaves her gasping for air...As she laughs she bends her head back, not knowing she is exposing the tender curves of her neck...so I seize the opportunity and draw the feather up to the underside of her chin...She cries out passionately...as her anguish now melts into pleasure...her protests continue to fill the room...but I know her growing arousal slowly betrays her.

Breathing heavy, Lori begs him to stop this wicked torment..."shhhhhh" was the only word she heard, as she knew the ordeal was far from over. She watched as he walked to the end of the bed and looked at her bare feet waiting. Panic sets in again...

Lori desperately tries to twist her foot away as I lightly touch the feather to the bottom of her right foot... and then the left...she jerks against the restraint...I continue at the sole, across the bridge, then up between her toes... I can tell by her reaction she has never been tickled like this before... The sound of Lori's laughter is encouraging...Her body twists and turns seductively with every touch of the feather...

Lori's mine is racing along with her heart, the tension and pleasure has exhausted her. Her sides ache from the strained laughter. How much more can she endure? And does she really want it to end? Her attention was drawn back to the feather as it touched the tip of each breast...her body was beginning to betray her as a shudder went through her, then she feels the feather on the inside of her leg and then moving to her upper thigh...She can no longer hold back as her body has a mind of its own... "She Moans"

"He smiles" turning not letting Lori see...that this response was what he had hoped for. He turns and sees in her eyes she was ready to surrender both mind and body completely to his control. Her breathing has become erotic...as I bring the feather up and down the insides of her thighs again. This sends her into a sexual frenzy that no one has ever seen in her before. Her wet lips are begging for attention, as I drag the tip of the feather up between the folds and touch her clit, sending hundreds of sensitive nerve endings there...I see the muscles around her thighs tense up...

Lori cried out passionately as waves of pleasure spread throughout her whole body...she was exhausted, yet her skin was sensitive... She looked into his eyes, pleading, wanting, needing... He looked upon her and his gentle voice ask..."Tell Me Lori" " I need you" I want to feel you inside of me, I need to feel you inside of me. Lori's shuts her eyes...wanting, needing him, unknowing he was slowly removing him clothes... She opened her eyes and found him leaning over her, face to face as he starts to lower himself on top of her. His lips meets hers in a passionate kiss, she can feel his cock just inches away from her pussy, as she struggles, wanting to experience the feel of it. Beads of sweat begins to form on her forehead, as she begins to shake.

The intensity of the desire she is feeling at this moment, for this man, is heretofore unparalleled. Her desire to touch him, to yell out his real name is intense. She feels his cock at the opening of her pussy as he pushes deep inside her...his movements become rapid and powerful...somehow she finds her hands are free of her cuffs and she grabs him and digs her nails into his back...time seemed to have stopped for both of them...Together we are lost in sensual eroticism as each is taken to new levels of extreme pleasures...

Lori begins to twitch and shudder beneath him as her orgasm builds...His head whips back and his back arches as his cock jumps wildly inside her pussy...She feels him explode deep inside of her as she cums uncontrollably...We both vibrate and melt into each other as our orgasm over takes us... The scent of sex mixed with our sweat fills the room and overwhelms both you and I. For a long time, we don't move, we just lay in each others arms, When he finally does move his first action is to brush the hair out of Lori's face and kiss her...then he reaches and releases her bound legs...He then holds her as she drifts off to sleep.

How long Lori slept she didn't know, she's not even sure how long she has been there...Shock registered on her face as she realized she wasn't bound to the bed but free...she jumped up and headed to the bathroom really expecting him to show up anytime...she took a nice hot relaxing bath...as she started to get out she missed him being there to dried her...She enter the bedroom looking around and found her clothes laying on the chair, they had been washed and dried...She dresses quickly and heads for the living room...she doesn't see him anywhere in sight... But on the table she sees a white envelope with her name on it...

Dearest Lori,

As you can see there is no restraints that bound you this time. You are free to go, as you step out the front door you will find your car is waiting on you. You know, Lori, what it is you are and what you want...I should not have to remind you. Know that I pulled from you and you surrender to me. You couldn't hide anything from me. I know that you will have misgivings, but know Lori I am here to understand them. You have been brave during this ordeal...now be brave to face what you really want from life. Think about this hard Lori...only come to me if you are ready to submit to me completely. I will be waiting in the clearing to the left of the house.