Fantasy To Fact

Story Info
Fantasies can become reality.
2.4k words
3.91
66.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy and I had been married for eight years most of which had been quite fulfilling and mutual satisfying. It was a second marriage for the both of us. We are both in our forties. Stacy was forty-one ( she didn't look a day over thirty-five ) and next year I would turn fifty.

Over the past year I noticed that things in the bedroom had become a little routine between us and I was trying to think of a way to rekindle the spark. It's not that I wasn't still very much attracted to her as even though she had put on a few pounds they seemed to appear in the right places and was still very sexy. No, it was just the way we were with each other. Too routine. Too predictable! We would make love on the same nights of the week, at the same time and in the same place. 'Is this the way it was to be now and forever ,' I thought as I pondered the situation. I probably should have left well enough alone.

I past a magazine stand on the way to catch the bus on morning and there in big letters was a mag called Fantasies. I picked it up and put it in my briefcase and all but forgot about it. It sat there for a couple of nights, when at home I was looking for some papers and came across it. Stacy had been a little tired that evening and I had some work to catch up on so we forwent the routine sex that night and she had gone to bed a little early. I opened the magazine and started to leaf through it.

There were two main sections, men and women fantasies, and then divided into subsections, starting with the most popular and then descending. I started with the male fantasies. Cuckold was the first. "Cuckold?' I thought. 'So most guys jack-off,' I thought as I skipped the section.

Anal was second, but I knew I couldn't talk Stacy into butt sex. Dominate and Subserves was next. I went to the female section.

The first section and most popular was making love with a stranger. I pondered the idea and found I had mixed feeling about it. I detected jealousy in my feeling and yet found it rather erotic. 'Would the thought of making love with another man spark Stacy's libido?' I thought as I read down the list. Lesbian Relationship, Rape, Spanking, Dom/Sub. I couldn't imagine Stacy being interested in anyone of those. I ventured back to the male section and Cuckold seemed to stick in my craw. I started to read it and discovered just what it meant. It seemed some men, the majority of men in the survey anyway, wanted their wives to fuck other men while they sat home and waited for their return or watch the act either know or unknown to the 'John.' Now I was intrigued. If women fantasize of making love with a different male and men fantasize about their wives doing the same thing, then maybe there's a connection. The next evening I put my plan to work.

We retired at 10:00 PM sharp, our routine time, and I started to play with Stacy's nipples. I caressed them until they were very hard and traced a line down past her navel down across her clit and down to her ass.

"You're such a sexy thing," I said as I slid my hand back to her clit. Now I think about it, I guess the foreplay was almost nonexistent anymore in our love making sessions. I inserted my middle finger into her warming snatch. "Have you ever thought of a three-some?" I whispered in her ear.

"You couldn't handle two women," she said as I continued to probe.

"I was thinking of you having two men," I said as I felt her clamp onto my finger.

"What do you mean?' she asked as I wondered if she was really becoming wetter or if it was my imagination.

I then explained the fact that I had picked up the magazine. As I described the most popular female fantasy I noticed that she was definitely becoming much wetter and her breath had become shorter.

"And what is the male most popular?" she asked as I continued to finger her now with three of my fingers.

"Cuckold,' I said. My cock started to really firm up after I said it.

"Cuckold? What's that?" she asked and stopped moving.

"That's where the guy encourages his wife to fuck other men." She started to move again and I could feel another flush of wetness. "And waits, holding his cock, I suppose, until she returns and fills him in on the nights activities."

"You said a threesome," she said in an questioning tone.

"Well it would probably have to start off with you and the guy alone," I answered as I really hadn't given that part much thought.

"And who do you want me to fuck tonight?" she said as she raised her hips to meet my fingers as they explored her wet cavern. 'She's really getting into this,' I thought as I replaced my fingers with my manhood and we made mad, passionate love for the first time in many months.

This continued for a while. She could fantasize fucking any man she wished and I got to feel her fervor. She seemed to have an orgasm every time we made love lately and I know she wasn't faking it. Then her sister called and said her husband, Steven, had found a job in our area and if he could, please, come to stay for a short while, until he could find another arrangement.

"The brother-in-law is coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks," she said over diner that night and explained that he would be staying a couple of weeks until he could make other arrangements. Well, I couldn't object and even if I did, Stacy had already agreed. That Sunday night Steven came to the house.

"How's my favorite sister-in-law," he said as he gave he a big hug, making sure that her breast were flattened to his chest. He stood back and just focused on her chest as if she were naked and gave her a wink.

"I'm doing OK. Remember Dave, my husband?" she said as to try to draw his attention away from her chest.

"Sure, we went to the wedding, remember? How you doing you old sock?" he said with an outstretched hand.

'Old sock indeed!' I thought. Steven was thirty-five and had married Stacy's younger sister. He was a short guy, maybe 5'6", in pretty good shape, but I was in much better shape fifteen years ago also.

Well the first week seem to go without too much incident. Steven was the perfect houseguest. He went home on Friday night.

"Thank God we have a night without Steven," Stacy said and I agreed with her whole heartedly.

Friday was the night of the week we usually went out and let off a little steam. Nothing too dangerous. Just a few drinks at the local pub and a dance or two. It was nice to get out and tonight when we returned home, we had it all to ourselves. I couldn't wait to get Stacy into bed that night as we had not make love all week as Steve was in the room next to us.

That night as we fantasized I mentioned Steven as the John. I could feel Stacy really start to get extremely wet, but she said she couldn't fuck him as he was her sister's husband, so tonight her boss got lucky and I enjoyed every minute of it. The next day her sister called and said that Steve wouldn't be coming until Tuesday night as his days were changed and he would be working Tuesday until Saturday. What could she say. What the hell. It would give us another night alone.

Tuesday night arrived and the week dragged on and Friday night arrived. As we got ready, Stacy asked Steve if he wished to join us. Thank God he refused and said he had to work in the morning. We went out and had a good time, just the two of us. We probably both had a little too much to drink, but we made it home and got to bed safely. That night, not thinking of our house guest, I began our fantasy. Stacy was really ripe for a good orgasm.

"God I wish we could find you a big cock," I said as I rubbed her clit.

"Yes, a big cock that's full of cum, right David?" she said, 'a little loud,' I thought.

"Yes, Honey. A big cock to fill you with cream," I responded as I followed her drift.

"Then you would lick me clean and really eat me out," she gasped as she got wetter and wetter.

I could feel my manhood harden as I thought about eating her used pussy. 'A new wrinkle," I thought as I went with the flow.

"Yes! Yes!" I exclaimed as I went down on her. "I'd love to eat your freshly fucked cunt and eat you clean."

As soon as the words were out of my mouth she had one of the largest orgasms I ever remember her having. She ground her pussy against my face until the waves had subsided and then I mounted her and fucked her to another one. I rolled off her satisfied and a little tired and lay back on my pillow. Stacy had gotten up to use the washroom and I guess I must have drifted off. About twenty minutes later I awoke from my daze and noticed that Stacy hadn't returned. I waited a few more minutes and then I went to investigate. I heard voices coming from the study down the hall.

I looked in the study door and there was Steven and Stacy sitting on the couch. Stacy had her back to me as she was turning toward Steven. Steven saw me right away, but didn't say anything, just leaned back with his arms stretched out. As I approached I saw Stacy with her hand wrapped around Steven's manhood. Or should I say half around. His cock was about as long as mine, but much, much thicker. Maybe two or maybe even three times as thick as mine. It was truly amazing. Then Stacy noticed my approach. Her breast were bare and her nipples were rock hard. She had a look of lust in her eyes as she stroked his manhood. I looked at Steven and he was staring at me with a smirk on his face. Then he would look at his swollen member. The shaft must have been 3-1/2" in diameter and the bulbous head at least 4".

"Look what I've found, David!" she said with a giggle. "Come sit beside me, Babe," she said without any sign of guilt.

I was a little shocked to say the least. This was a fantasy and now it was becoming a reality before my eyes. Bewildered, I sat beside her not saying a word. I watched her slide her hand up his shaft and then back down. Steven was staring me down with a smirk on his face.

"Steven heard us tonight in our bedroom. He knows everything and he wants to help us out."

I listened as my face began to flush. I was a little embarrassed and still in shock over the turn of events. Stacy clamped down on his shaft and squeezed his shaft as she raised her hand to the end. A large gob of pre-cum oozed out the end as I watched her scoop it off with her other hand on two fingers. I thought she was going to lick it off, but she surprised me as she lifted to my mouth.

"Here, have a taste, David," she said as she rubbed her fingers on my lips and forced her fingers into my mouth. "Tastes good, doesn't it?" she said as she pulled her clean finger from my lips.

I watched as she repeated it again. She milked some more pre-cum from his cock and held it out for me. "Lick it off!" she commanded. I looked over at Steven who was watching the whole show. I licked her fingers clean again.

"I want you to suck him off," she said. "That's my fantasy! I want to see you suck on this cock before it fucks me!" She reached down and took hold of my cock which by now was very erect.

I started to protest, but she insisted and even though I didn't enjoy the taste of the pre-cum, I did find it interesting. "Come on Honey. I can tell that you want to. Look at how hard you are.

"Come on Dave," Steven said with a smug look on his face as he looked from my eyes to his cock.

I didn't know if I could even get the dam thing in my mouth, never mind know what to do when it was. Stacy coaxed me toward his massive cock as I opened wide and tasted his salty cock. My mouth engulfed his enormous knob and my lips tightened around and down the shaft as far as I could go without chocking. My tongue found his hole and I licked it as I sucked. All of a sudden he grabbed the back of my head and held me as he forced his cock deep into my mouth and partially down my throat. I was beginning to choke. In desperation I bit down with my teeth as hard as I could. I could feel his start to cum as he quickly withdrew his hard thick cock from the clench of my jaws.

"You bit my cock you bastard!" he said as he sprayed cum onto my face and chest.

"You tried to choke me you bastard!" I replied as I started to wipe my face clean.

"Don't waste it," Stacy said as she started to lick the cum off my face.

Well Steven did fuck Stacy that night, even though I don't think he could have enjoyed it that much with the swelling I caused when I bit it. And in a few days Steven found new resides and left our happy home. Stacy and I still fantasize and probably will try again to make them a reality, but the thing that bugs me the most is: I've made love to that woman at least five hundred times, but does she call me a great lover? No! She now calls me a cock sucker and that was the first and only time.