Fantasy To Finally Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
She still kisses like before and more.
1.1k words
4.31
59.1k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soninlaw
soninlaw
11 Followers

I hope you have taken the time to read Chapter 1 to truly understand. As I had said in last chapter Marie had moved in to live with Karen and me for her final days. The old girl may have had some years on her and not the body she had in the past, but as I was to find out, at 71 the coals still had some spark just waiting the right person and right time.

Karen was to leave for a shopping spree that was to start that Thursday and she would return on Sunday. This was a yearly thing she had done with her friend from high school for many years, girl's weekend out. I was to stay at home and watch Marie and finish some much needed home projects. Thursday morning came and Karen gave me a kiss and said, " Mom make sure John behaves," and out the door she and into her friend's car. All morning I reminisced about that kiss that I had received many years before, when Marie was in her late 40s. I wondered if she still kissed like she did that night under the mistletoe. I also wondered if I had the courage to ask for a second kiss.

It was almost lunch time and I asked Marie if she would like to go to the local diner to get a sandwich. Now at 71 years of age Marie doesn't get asked out on a date too much and jumped at the opportunity. All through the lunch I was trying to find a way to mention the kiss but just didn't dare. On the way home we took the long scenic route and talked about many things we both enjoyed. Finally with butterflies in my belly, and worried how she would react I said, "Marie, I need to ask you something and I need you to give your word it will not ever be mentioned to Karen". Marie looked confused but agreed it would be our secret.

I said, " Marie do you remember the night at Christmas many years ago when you kissed me under the mistletoe?" Marie shook her head no.

I told her I did and that it was a very special memory. I also said I had thought about that kiss many times and had never been kissed like that time that she kissed me. I also asked if she would give me a kiss like that for old times. Marie stared out the window for what seemed like a long time but was probably only seconds and finally turned her head and said she was glad it was special for me and that Karen would never know what I had said. Marie also said, " I will agree to one more kiss but that will be all." I agreed. My emotions were at an unbelievable high and I couldn't wait to get to the house.

Marie was standing at the kitchen counter wiping off a few bread crumbs left from her morning toast when I came and stood next to her and she stopped and turned knowing what I was waiting to receive that special kiss. As I looked down and she looked up our lips touched ever so softly. It was like a dream that had come true one more time and this time I was older and felt something I did not feel with the first kiss many years ago. Marie pulled my head down for one more kiss and as her tongue slid between my lips I felt a tingle in my cock as it started to grow. With a deep breath our lips parted and Marie walked toward the living room not saying a word. As much as I would have wanted another kiss we both had agreed to only one last kiss.

I followed her to see if she wanted to talk and to make sure she was ok. Marie turned and with both arms around me she kissed me again. All she said was, "mmmmmmmmmmmm" and a weakness came over her and her legs started to crumble under her.

I asked if she was alright and all she said was yes but horny. 71 years old, a small lady, and horny she was a dream come true. Karen didn't like sex very much and she was many years younger then her mom and here was a women telling me how horny she was. We kissed again and her hand moved down to the front of my pants. We stood and hugged and she just enjoyed the closeness that she had not felt from a man in a long time.

I turn her around and put my arms around her waist and held her with my cock rubbing her ass. It was now or never but I wanted her to want it also or it would be wrong to just want for myself. I kissed the nape of her neck and said, "Marie I will leave it up to you as to how far you want to go.I will be lying on the sofa watching television and you can go to your room for our afternoon nap or ......."

I moved my hands to her bra covered tits and told her she could go take off her blouse and bra. I then moved my hand lower and said she could also take of her pants and panties and I would make her feel like a woman again. As I touch the crotch on the top of her pants I could feel her pushing her pussy towards my hand and breathing harder. The choice was hers. She was to go to her room take off her clothes and when she was naked put on just her bathrobe.

I told her if she wanted to come back up with just her robe on and kneel in front of me and take my cock out of my pants and kiss and lick the head of my cock we could enjoy the time we had before Karen came home. Marie was to suck my cock and make up her mind if she wanted to have her pussy licked or if she wanted my cock deep in her pussy where no man had been in a long time. I truly want to take her to bed and fuck her like she had never been fucked but also wanted her to be part of the decision. If she didn't come back I would understand and we would never mention this special day again.

To be continued...

soninlaw
soninlaw
11 Followers