Fantasy to Reality: My True Story

Story Info
She fulfills hubby's longtime fantasy.
3.4k words
4.35
195k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinda
Cinda
3 Followers

After nearly a year of my husband talking, reading and dreaming about a particular fantasy, I decided to give him what he wanted. He's a very persistent man and I even found myself rather turned on by the prospect of his fantasy becoming a reality. We knew exactly whom we would have to participate. He is a very close and dear friend of ours who has even agreed to "help us out".

I waited until the next time my husband brought up the scenario and instead of playing along in a non-committal way, I smiled alluringly at him and said, "fine, honey.... call Sam and have him come on over". My husband's eyes just about popped out of his head and he hurried to the phone to call our friend before I had the chance to change my mind! I had to laugh inside at the way he was acting. I knew that the moment I agreed, he had a huge hard-on. I love knowing when I drive him mad!

I dressed in a new pair of underwear bought for just this occasion and a summery dress, which swayed, as I walked. It was cut perfect. It swooped down my chest, showing enough cleavage to make even the most modest man look twice and was short enough to show over half of my tan thighs. Buttons made their way down from the neckline to the hem, and I unfastened 5 of them so as to allow the slightest hint of underwear to be seen. My husband's eyes grew lustful as he watched me get dressed for my male caller. I knew he couldn't stop thinking about what was about to unfold in this very bedroom in a matter of minutes.

When the doorbell rang, I let Sam in and led him to the bar for a drink. I knew he was anxious and thrilled that I had decided to take him up on his countless offers to come over and have a quick fuck for the fun of it. He and I drank in near silence, allowing our bodies and eyes to do all the communicating that was needed. When we finished our drinks, I led him to the bedroom, knowing his eyes were devouring me as they watched me walk down the hall.

We stood in front of the bed with streams of sunlight piercing their way through the curtains near the pillows. I smiled at him and he stepped closer, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to him. I could feel his warm breath on my forehead, causing me to look up into his eyes. He smiled down at me as he pressed my hips into his. I could feel his hard-on through our clothing, and I could feel myself begin to get wet.

My husband was in the adjoining room undoubtedly positioned in such a way as to be able to hear most of what was going on with us. Sam knew that my husband was home and he knew of his fantasy, which was just fine with him. As long as he got to reap the rewards of being a part of this, he couldn't care less!

Sam moved his lips to mine and kissed me long and deep, searching and exploring my willing and eager mouth. Our tongues danced around and with each other until our breaths matched in rapid measure. I could feel my heart beat faster in my chest as he guided me over to the bed.

Some time during this, our clothes found their way to the floor, except for my silk bra and thong underwear and Sam's very sexy briefs. He stood for a moment and gazed at my body, appreciating my firm, round breasts, nearly perfect tummy and shapely legs. He reached forward and cupped my breasts, lowering his face to their softness. With expertise and gentleness, he removed my bra, allowing it to join the rest of the clothing on the floor. I don't know how long he spent kissing, nibbling, sucking and caressing my breasts, as time seemed to stand still in the room lit by early summer sunlight. My back arched and small throaty moans would occasionally make their way into the lustful air, adding fuel to the fire, which was on its way to being out of control.

I remember being laid down on the bed, my head resting on satin shams. Sam's hands and fingers were rubbing my pubic area through my panties, forcing me to moan louder and twitch as he rubbed my ever-swelling clit. It was obvious that he had played this day over in his mind more than once.

As he rubbed my clit into near climax, his mouth never left my breasts and neck. I was so close to being desperate for more, I almost demanded outright that he go down on me. He must have read my mind, because at just the end of my ability to hold on, he moved his face to where his hand had just been. Now, with his fingers slipping inside my panties, searching out the wettest area, I could feel his mouth blow hot air through the material onto my pubic area just above my clit. I thought I was going to be set afire right then and there! His fingers slipped into me, reaching upward, as if to motion for me cum to him. His fingers teasingly played with my G-spot while he nibbled and mouthed me through my thong. It was the most intensely erotic experience I had experienced in a very long time.

By now I was moaning so loudly that a fleeting vision entered my mind. It was of my husband, in the adjoining room, listening to my groans and moans of pleasure, with his dick hard as a rock, and his imagination taking over every aspect of his existence. He had promised not to jerk off so that he'd be ready for me later. I remember being even more turned on by that.

Finally Sam lifted just enough to slide my soaked and sex-scented panties down, allowing them to join the rest of my wardrobe sprawled about on the blue carpet. He returned to his prior position and parted my legs to fit his desires. I could feel the cool air from the ceiling fan as it offered caresses of its own on my wet, curly hair and moist pussy lips. Sam lowered himself and with skilled fingers he parted my lips and forced my engorged clitoris out of its hiding. I could feel the blood racing to my entire pubic area, making it hotter and even more sensitive.

Fingers slid in and out of my pussy, reaching farther than I thought possible, just to be pulled back out and then plunged back in, creating an exquisite rhythm with the beats of my heart and the breath in my chest. Dancing madly to the rhythm was a tongue so talented, it alone took my breath away. He moved in such a way, I thought briefly that surely he must be a part of a wild dream. With every plunge, lick, suck, nibble, rub, push, and dart, I felt my body quiver, jolt and respond to him without my permission or my control. My body was his as he brought me to a shuddering, explosive, convulsive and nearly mind -blowing orgasm. I wrapped my fingers around his curls and dug my nails into his scalp, throwing my hips into his face only to jerk them back, pushing them into the cushion of the bed and then upward again. My groans had long since been replaced by animalistic screams of disbelieving ecstasy, which I would feel for days each time I spoke a word.

As my orgasm slowly subsided and my breathing reached a fairly normal rate, I could sense his eyes on me. He noticed my belly, moving with each breath, as did my breasts, still taut and rigid from the attention they received. My chest was flushed and splotchy with excitement. My face was red. My lips were pouting and nearly plum red from biting and sucking on them in the thrust of cumming. My cheeks were healthily pink with freckles tossed here and there for decoration. My eyes were bright and alive with a fire only great sex provides. My blonde hair was now auburn and soaked to my temples and forehead. Sam looked wickedly at me, with no words telling me he was not even close to being finished.

I felt a momentary mix of elation and panic as I realized that the look I'd never seen on his face meant that he wasn't ready to go home just yet. I could tell that he had treated me to the orgasm so that upon finishing, he could truly apply his attention and talents to his own orgasm and pleasure. My breath caught in my throat. I knew somewhere in the back of my mind, that my own incredible satisfaction was just cherry on the cake, and that having Sam come inside my stretched and swollen pussy was the main objective. Still, I knew that if this man, whom I'd known for so long was that good at giving me pleasure, he must be a phenomenal beast when it came to his own.

Before I was able to give it a moment's more thought, Sam was standing before me, underwear falling to meet with the others. He was a tall man with thick blond hair and cool blue eyes. He had a physique that rivaled those of models. He always had an eager partner, it seemed, and now I knew why. His hand was holding his dick and rubbing it very slowly as he drank in my form. His eyes were filled with a cloudy and yet stabbing lust. He was getting harder by the second, and I watched in naked silence as he grew to a size, which, again, caused me to catch my breath. He was gigantic, in my opinion, and he grinned when he recognized what must've been a common expression on my face.

I glanced up and saw his grin, realizing how young and naive I must have looked. Sam then smiled one of his enigmatic smiles, allowing me to see the man I knew so well. I let my head relax on the satin, unable to stop my eyes from traveling downward to his penis. When my eyes once again made their way to his handsome face, I could tell he was finished allowing me to get over my shock of his size. He lowered himself again, lunging his face into my muff causing me to squeal in humorous shock. I laughed out loud at his sudden and teasing movement, appreciating his talent for lightning up a situation.

He kneeled between my legs and brought my hips upward under the guide of his hands. He lowered my butt onto his knees so that was at an angle and at his mercy. I watched as he grabbed his dick, thick and hard as it already was. I watched as hand and penis, together, gave my already beaten, pounded and stretched pubic area a good spanking. His bulbous head was being slapped against my pubic bone with what seemed a great deal of force. With each slap, I swear I saw his shaft swell, being led by the growth of his mushroom tip. I was watching this while fully aware of how wet the slight thump-sting to my already sensitive area was causing me to become more hot and turned on by this man.

By the time my hips began tilting even higher, begging for a better beating, he was to his full erectus and ready to drive me home. He pushed my knees upward, freeing his legs from bracing my ass and inched forward until he was positioned, as he wanted. I recall feeling his thighs against the backs of mine and how the seconds before first thrust seemed to last a lifetime. Suddenly and finally, I felt his marble-hard penis force its way into my pussy, guarded by two delicate but strong lips. I felt the head, slightly pointed, large ridged, and hot push its way in. His shaft was intensely hard and smooth and had a strong brute force as it lent its strength to the head. The head hit the back of my pussy with a fury and passion equal to none but my own. A strong and sharp pain filled my cavity for a moment, leaving me aching for more.

As he pulled his cock out of me, I prepared for the return of the ram. I held my breath and just then, I felt him re-enter and attack my inner back walls, attempting, it felt, to break them down. I felt the pain again, too, but this time it didn't startle or hurt me as much. I enjoyed knowing that the sharpness was from this huge dick hitting deep inside me. The more I thought about his penis filling my already stretched pussy, I got more turned on. My thighs thrust hard against his, forcing our bodies to collide in a sexual fusion. I found that my previous animalistic screams were just the seeds to what was coming out of my mouth now. I didn't recognize my own sounds. They sounded alien and nearly horrific and oddly, purely sexual. Just as I was sure I was on my way to cumming again, Sam suddenly pulled out and in one graceful move, turned me around so that I faced the headboard, windows and streaming sunlight.

I felt his hands, large and strong, grab my hips and pull me roughly against his raging dick. He thrust his member into my pussy and with the thrust, I felt my entire being weaken. He pushed so far inside that I felt that pain again, but it was different. This time, his head rubbed against my G-spot as he barged his way into my domain. My arms shook with weakness as they stressed to hold me in position. My head jerked back to the point where it touched my shoulders, and with it, a groan that was deep and throaty. My ass and pussy clinched, locking a hold around his dick which I could tell immediately that he enjoyed. With a swift pull, he was at my opening again, and preparing for entry.

Over and over again, he thrust himself deep within my inner walls, causing me to cum around his shaft countless times. My entire body was shaky and sweaty by the time he gave me the hardest ram of all. I could feel his cum shooting with a matched force into me. His heartbeat was undoubtedly forcing the seed to crash into my walls in perfect time. I could feel the thump-squirt-thump-squirt for what felt like an hour. I loved feeling a foreign wad being sprayed into me. The thought of never before having this man's cum filling my cunt was an incredible aphrodisiac. With this realization, I thrust my ass backward, farther onto his dick, feeling that now familiar pierce of pain. I nearly sat upright, trying with all my will to swallow his member with my pussy.

I felt his cum quickly begin to ooze from my cavity onto his satisfied penis. He pulled completely out after giving me a gentle nudge forward. Still on my hands and knees, I watched as he wrapped his fingers around his shaft, collecting as much of the spilled cum as possible. Then, with fingers and thumb covered, he allowed his jism to drip and slide onto my asshole and further down to my cunt, which was so full already, it was beginning to drip on its own.

Sometime in the next few moments, he got cleaned up and dressed. I collapsed into a more relaxed position on my side. He came over and smiled down at me. My dear sweet friend Sam had returned, leaving the sexual animal somewhere in the shadows, preparing to once again attack. Sam brushed my hair gently from my face, peeling the strands still glued onto my skin by sweat. I felt weak and completely used. I loved it. I smiled back at him, not bothering to rise up and be the polite hostess. The times of polite hosting were definitely in the past now. Sam bent and kissed my cheek softly to say goodbye. I didn't even watch as he left the room.

Fantasy to Reality, Cont.

Some time later, my husband entered the room. I was still in the same position as when Sam left. I was beyond used up and filled up. Although I hadn't moved during the departure and entrance of my leading men, I could tell my pussy was very stretched out, swollen and more full of cum than I had ever thought was possible. My husband walked in front of me, standing before my exhausted form on the bed. I looked up at him, apprehensive of what I may see in his eyes. Somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I was worried I'd see betrayal, disgust and hatred in his eyes caused by a fantasy to reality gone badly. When my eyes did meet his, what I saw brought relief and a sudden spark of lust.

My husband's eyes were filled with a wild craving, just like Sam's had been, but my husband's eyes also held an incredible devotion and love for me. He smiled and gave me a wink. I rolled over onto my back and gave him my most wicked smiles. He watched as I spread my tired legs for him and disclosed the package I had been saving deep inside me. My pussy lips were sealed together, soaked as well as my hair, with the cum of a man who was not the man beside me now. I reached down and spread my clingy lips and allowed my husband to gaze upon his fantasy, as it became reality. He watched as my cunt tried with all her force to pull the foreign cum back inside to no avail. Then, he watched as I used those same muscles and pushed ever so gently, forcing a small amount of the seed to spill forth, sliding down my valley, landing in a pile on the bed.

I witnessed his chest as it extended outwardly, causing jagged breaths to escape his lips. He watched in silence as my muscles tightened and loosened. Finally, a moan filled the air and he couldn't resist his inner demandings any more. He wasted not a second longer and delved right into my sticky, hot, filled box. His fingers, too, explored the inner walls of my cave, but unlike Sam's, my husband's fingers were enveloped by a thick, tacky, living glob of seed which was not his own. His fingers danced inside, enjoying the thought of his fantasy finally coming true.

Lying back, I watched and enjoyed my lover's delight in my overflowing pussy. He removed his fingers, brought them into better light, and rubbed them together, feeling the cum slide between his digits. When he finally found himself satisfied that way, he threw his clothes off with great urgency and mounted me. His dick was already harder than ever when he held the tip of it to my cunt. He rubbed his pre-cum soaked head into my previously cum-soaked lips. He parted my sticky lips with his head and slid his shaft into my pussy ever so slowly. I could feel the cum inside me get pushed out by this other dick's displacement. I loved knowing that the cum Sam had pumped into me just a while ago was now surrounding my husband's dick, giving my pussy a lubrication neither of us had ever imagined. The cum oozed out of my hole, being spread onto my inner thighs by my husband's own pelvis. I felt Sam's wad slide down my valley and land again on the blanket and even further, to my ass hole. My lover's cock was thrusting with force and rhythm, enjoying the slippery sensation.

With a sudden forceful thrust, my husband shot his wad into my already dripping cunt. I could feel his seed hit inside, just as I did with Sam. This time, though, I was awash with hot sexual fire like never before! I visualized the two men's cum colliding and being forced to mix by the power of my muscles and the hardness of this dick inside me now. The two different seed groups would battle for dominance and power, forcing submission from the other. The new jism would re-heat and revitalize the old and the two would then be forced out by the mass of this huge muscle pounding into me.

We ground our bodies against each other's, lost in the realization of a fantasy turned reality.

Cinda
Cinda
3 Followers