Fantasy Vacation: Her side

Story Info
Her rendition of a young couple's adventure.
2k words
3.38
30.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I had planned a vacation in Steamboat for three nights over the summer. The days would be fun... but we were both looking forward to the nights. We agreed to spend one night fulfilling his fantasy and one night fulfilling mine, and the other night just for some good old- fashioned fun. His fantasy was quite spectacular, but mine was fulfilled and it was even more amazing than I had imagined.

People may be wondering how a tiny little girl like me can be so horny. To be honest, I don't know the answer; I just am. Looks are deceiving, and my appearance just happens to be.

I am merely 5 feet short, weigh around 98 pounds, and I am as horny as fuck. As if I could not be overpowered easily enough by someone without the use of ropes and restraints, the restraints really do make my pussy wetter than ever. You see, I have always had a thing for light bondage. Not the crazy, creepy, brutal games, but the playful... "Oh no, I can't get free" while willingly struggling like a damsel in distress games.

The story begins:

It was a fun, but rough day in the mountains. It was a packed day of mountain biking, randomly making out, swimming, teasing, and eating (real food, not my scrumptious pussy). The night before we had stayed up until an ungodly hour playing with one another until we both passed out from exhaustion from pleasure. I was a wee bit tired that night... but so excited for what my boyfriend had planned to do with me.

We reached our room and as usual, my sexy boy wasted no time teasing and playing with his little girl. I walked up to the bed and he followed immediately grabbing my tummy and pressing me close to him. I could feel his cock getting hard, rock hard. He soon began tracing his kisses up and down my neck, and I squirmed for a little, but there was no way he was going to let go, not that I wanted him to. After this sensation, he whispers to me, "Go to the bathroom. Take off your clothes. I'll get you when I'm ready." I did as I was told; I love when he tells me what to do. Before I shut the bathroom door I gave him an innocent, but naughty smile.

I couldn't really explain the maelstrom of thoughts swirling through my head. I was nervous, scared, curious, excited. I was turned on, to say the least. I was thinking about what he had planned and if I really wanted to do this. At the same time, I knew it didn't matter if I wanted to or not, it was bound (literally) to happen. I waited for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only about 5 minutes (impatient is my middle name). I was wearing nothing but my bare skin as I was told. When I least expected it, he grabs me and spins me around so that I'm not facing him. Before I can speak or scream he cups my mouth with his large-masculine hand. He half carries half drags me to the bed throwing me face down. Oh shit... here we go.

I look at his arrangement, curious as to how this was going to work, but to be honest it was probably one of the most ingenious set-ups I've ever seen. His set-up consisted of a few bungee cords stretched over the bed in two sections. Nothing more-nothing less... but his intentions were anything but sweet.

I had only a few moments to glance at his masterpiece before he lifts up my midsection so I'm in doggy style position (my favorite, in case you wanted to know) and he secured the bungee cords at the crease of my elbows. Shortly after, he secures the other ropes over my legs, grasping the back of my knees so that my sweet little ass (as he would call it) was bucked in the air. I was not completely helpless, but he still had more to add. On the side of the bed he grabs his belt and ties my wrists together as tight as he could and gags me with a pillow case making sure no screams escape his little slave. Once he secures the pillow case around my mouth I look behind to see what else he had prepared. Of course, I wasn't supposed to do that. "Don't look at me." He commands and spanks me to make sure I won't do it again. I play the game, I obey.

As I am, now completely helpless he moves behind me and spits on my pussy and sucks my slit ferociously like he's gobbling down a delectable dessert. Though, I know my cat is scrumptious he only does this for the shortest amount of time so that he makes me beg for more. I moan behind my gag, my way of telling him not to stop... evidently, the slave as I so willingly am, doesn't get what she wants. Teasing me as he does, he pulls his tongue away from my pussy and spanks me. I always love when he spanks me, but there was something more electrifying when I'm bound that makes my juices flow like none other. He spanks me again on my other ass cheek. "Fuck, your ass is so sweet, mmm." He growls. "You like that my little whore? Your moans tell me that you do. What a good slut you are." He spanks me one more time to add to my pleasure, as well as his.

Hoping that he will devour my pussy with his soft, smooth tongue and lips, I try to pull my pussy closer to his face. This did not work as I had planned, instead he walks over to the sink, leaving me... waiting... waiting and I can hardly stand it. He returns and sprays whipped cream on my small, tight asshole. It seems as if my puckered hole is his ticket to a supreme excursion to pleasure land. He gives that tight little asshole of mine a nice long lick all the way from the start of my begging cunt to the top of my ass. Before tonight, I wasn't so sure about playing with my asshole, but after this... his new fetish has become one of mine. When he has his fill of my ass, he travels down to my clit. Oh God, I had waited for so long for him to fucking eat me out and I love it when he does it from behind. I squirm and moan muffled by my gag as he licks, sucks, pulls, and softly nibbles. I'm getting close to orgasm, and in my head I'm thinking "oh yeah... oh yeah... baby don't stop", nonetheless, he pulls away, of course. "Mmmmmppph" I moan (really saying, "baby please come back, I'll suck your cock so good just suck me off again) I certainly was not begging for him to stop... but then again, when he teases me like this, I know how much more enjoyable my orgasm with be when he finally lets me cum.

I'm not allowed to look back, but I could imagine what he was doing while he walked behind me. He was probably watching me buck my ass up, admiring my tight gymnast booty (as Tyra Banks would call it). He's watching me squirm and writhe through my bounds, and I know he's enjoying it. I didn't want him to be looking at me though, I wanted him to be fucking me. I wanted him to FUCK ME HARD! But, no... what was he doing... he was teasing me again. But, I love it.

After a few moments he drops his pants and smacks his cock against my pussy, only one of these will make him hard. Again, he waits a few moments and I moan, but it gets interrupted when he finally thrusts into me. "Oh yes..." I would have said if I was audible, but instead it most likely came out like, "mmmpphh". For some odd reason, the gag just made everything more pleasurable. I guess it made me feel more comfortable to scream, because no one could really hear it.

He forces his monster cock inside me as he rocks back and forth fucking his sexy, crazy, half-Romanian girlfriend-turned slave as hard as he possibly can. I am overwhelmed with my pleasure that I didn't even think about when he would stop. I didn't want to. I didn't think he would pull back, until he did. I try to move back with him and my favorite friend from the south "Lil' John" (but don't let his name fool you; in real life, he's real big). I knew this was disobeying him, but I didn't care. I'll do anything to keep his cock inside me. SMACK. Yes, he smacks me hard, and simply says "no". I'm such a bad girl... Grr.

Instead of fucking me with all his might, he had something better in mind. He comes in front of me and takes my gag off. "Suck it!" He demands. Willingly and happily, I take his manhood in my mouth as he thrusts it in and out, in and out, in and out. I suck my juices off and wow, I love my sweet, succulent nectar, es ist gut. I think this might be more enjoyable for me than him. He grabs my long brown hair and forces my head down taking in his full length of cock; I gag, his cock is long and gorgeous. He needs something more to stimulate his throbbing dick, so he takes one of his hands and traces along my back to my asshole. It's so tight that he needs some of my pussy juices to work his way in the back road. He circles around slowly. I moan, muffled by his cock that fills my mouth completely. He then pushes in as deep as my puckered hole will allow and I cry out. He inflicts a little bit of pain on me, nothing I can't handle though. Once his dick has had its pleasure and he has had his fun with my little ass, he forces my head one more time down his shaft and releases me. Before I can say anything, he grabs the gag and forces it in my mouth once more. "mmmphh"... is all that comes out behind the gag. "Good girl" he says, "You're getting good at sucking my dick". I love it when he encourages me. It makes me excited every time I suck it.

He twirls me on my back and drags me down to the floor. This time my legs are mobile and he can spread them out as far as he wants as he devours my begging pussy. I moan and he moans and it makes me want to cum.

He feasts on my pussy for quite a while. Afterwards, he fulfills a sliver of a fantasy of his as well as mine; fucking on every surface of the room. In order for me to be mobile, obviously, he unties me and removes the gag. He picks me up and fucks me on the desk. After the desk, the coffee table, the couch, the stairs, and every surface possible.

Fucking on the surfaces became quite a tiring procedure. So, after we finished that escapade, I kneel. Can you guess what's next?

Why yes, I do suck his cock.

I open wide and he thrusts into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around the tip of his hard-throbbing cock and move my hand up and down his shaft in sync with my mouth. I can feel his cock getting warmer inside my mouth, and I can feel his load ready to explode. Soon after I feel this sensation, he does shoot his load in my mouth, and I swallow, for the first time. It was a night for me to be a slut and swallowing is what a slut does.

We were both exhausted from all the activity that night consisted of. We both lay down on the bed, and I snuggle up against his warm skin. I look up at him and he kisses me on the forehead as we exchange the "I love you" phrase. We soon fall asleep, and I wouldn't be surprised if he we dreamed of the same things; our next sexual adventure [EUROPE].

What a boyfriend I have, and what a night that was.