Fantasy Vacation (His Side)

Story Info
A young couple's vacation gets dirty.
2.4k words
3.56
62.6k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I had planned a vacation to Steamboat for three nights over the summer, and all I was really looking forward to were the nights. We agreed to spend one night doing her fantasy, one for mine, and one night just having some good old fashioned fun. My fantasy turned out quite amazing, but the night of her fantasy I actually thought was the best. She's always had a thing for light bondage and being dominated. Considering I'm a foot taller than her, and almost twice her weight, I knew that wouldn't be a problem.

After a late dinner on the second night, we returned to the hotel, both of us clearly awaiting the adventures of the night to come. The air was a bit cool in the high elevation, and the acclimatized room was a warm welcome. She stood at the top step of the two-stair break of the split room. I approached her from behind, lightly sliding my hands around her waist, just above her pubic region, but close enough on her flat abdomen to show her what I was thinking. As I pull her closer to me, I give her soft kiss on the neck. She closes her eyes, and moves her head to the side. My tender touch on this sensitive area always gets her juices flowing. She knows what's coming, and she's been waiting excitedly. I whisper softly in her ear, "Go to the bathroom. Take off your clothes. I'll come get you when I'm ready." I let her go, and she slowly walks off, but before entering the bathroom, gives me a little inquisitive and excited smile. I wait until the door shuts to move.

I scramble to grab the rope I had brought. Sadly, I forgot to bring anything to cut it with, but I brought other supplies to improvise. I grab a pair of bungee chords I had stuffed in my bag as well. I pull out the futon, and stretch the two over it horizontally. This takes just a couple minutes. I strip down to just my shorts and boxers underneath, and go the bathroom. My heart is beginning to race. I'm just as excited as I know she is. I've run the scenario through in my head a hundred times, but I want this to be her perfect fantasy.

I barge in, and turn off the lights. She is sitting on the toilet, naked as instructed. I grab her as rough as I can without hurting her. I turn her to face away from me, putting one hand over her mouth and the other across her tits. I half drag her across the room to the prepared mattress, then throw her face down and put her arms under one length of chord, pinching at her elbows. Her legs go under the other, pinched at the knees, so her sweet little ass is straight up in the air giving me the view of a lifetime. The chords aren't completely restricting against the bed, but she's playing along. I grab my belt and tie it tight around her wrists, and then I wrap a rolled pillowcase around her head as a gag. She looks over toward me, but I give her a little slap on the cheek, and say, "Don't look at me." She obeys.

The rush of the past few moments have gotten her visibly excited. I can see her lips glistening with her fresh wetness. I get behind her and give a little spit on her already wet pussy, and rub in it. "Fuck, I love your tight ass!" I exclaim as I give her a good slap on her left cheek. "O you like that?" I ask when she gives a little moan of pleasure. "I bet you do, my little whore." I plant another one on the other side, and then one more for good measure. Her skin is stretched tight, and I have a full view of prize in between those smooth, round cheeks. Her hips wiggle asking for more, but she'll have to wait.

I leave for a second to grab a wet rag I had sitting in the sink. I return and slap it down on her ass crack. The previous night, she let me shave back there since she can never reach it, and its allure had been pulling at me since. I grab the whip cream we played with last night, and spray some on the puckered hole I've just scrubbed clean. "Let's make this asshole taste a little better," I say with growing anticipation for that ass. I clamp down on her perfect little cheeks, and give her a good long lick from her clit all the way to her tailbone. I lick off the rest of the whip cream more to get it out of the way than for the sugar, and start digging at her asshole with my tongue. She seems to like my new fetish. So many men are afraid and sometimes disgusted by the forbidden hole, but the moment has piqued my curiosity. There is no bad taste or anything. We haven't done much exploring here, and the new sensations are getting to my one-night-slave.

I reach down and suck up some pussy juices as well. She loves when I eat her from behind, and I love eating her. I start licking her asshole again, and shove one of my massive fingers hard into her soaked pussy. I keep ramming it in as deep as I can until I feel her tense around my finger about to cum. I don't let her have her satisfaction quite yet; there is much teasing yet to come. I pull out, and then move my tongue down to her clit. I lick her clit furiously with my nose right in her pussy hole. By now my face is a mess of whipped cream and pussy juice, and it's so erotic.

When I've had my fill, I step back to admire this perfect specimen. Her amazing, tight, round, little ass. Her puckered little butt hole. Her sweet, tight, perfectly symmetrical pussy. I could take in the sight for hours, but right now, I want to lavish this sweet creation with my love. I drop my shorts excitedly, and jump on the bed behind her. My dick only needs a little slap on her ass to get fully hard. I slide down to her soaked lips, find the opening, and plunge my whole length deep inside her. She lets out a groan as her pussy is so suddenly stretched wide to accommodate my cock. I continue to pump into her until her muffled syllables let me know she's taking pleasure from this. I start to pull back, but she starts moving back with me wanting to keep my love inside her. I give her a little slap on the ass with a simple "no". She reluctantly moves back up, releasing the head of my cock from her anticipating pussy. I plunge back in once more just to make sure my cock is coated in her sweet nectar, and then move over to the right side of the bed.

I pull off her gag telling her, "Suck your juices off my dick." I don't give her a choice. As soon as her mouth begins to open, I thrust into the back of her throat with my right hand holding her dark brown hair on the back of her head. She gags, but I know she likes it. I continue to face fuck her while my other hand caresses the smooth bare skin of her back and shoulders. I begin to work my way back to where I was. I give a good spank before I get a finger wet in her pussy for some lube. My obsession with her other hole takes me again. I push my way into her tight anus, and start to work around. She lets out a few moans as she caresses my cock. I let a little groan out of my own as her tongue slides over the head of my cock. I continue to work insider her ass with my forefinger, and bring two lower fingers to her recently stretched pussy. I start to pump my whole hand, and now I have all her holes filled. Her inner slut can't resist the pleasure, and she continues to give moans of approval while she enjoys my lollipop. I force my fingers deeper and deeper, but I won't abuse her too badly; we haven't experimented with anal much (yet). I use my right hand to push her head down hard on my cock in one final thrust. I hold it there at the back of her throat, then release her, and pull my fingers out of her. She coughs as I replace the gag, and move back behind her. I give a little encouragement, "You're getting good at that, you little cocksucker," before I mount her again. I shove my prick into her pussy yet again, this time with much fervor. I'm sure she is about to, or already has cum, but this is her fantasy so I go until she has at least a little satisfaction.

I continue thrusting while her muffled screams of pleasure add to both our enjoyment. She begins to calm down; I pull out to see the white fluids of her g-spot trailing my cock. This is the pleasure she's been waiting for. I stand up, and grab one of the condoms I had sitting on the table, and quickly slip it on. I move over to her, and pull her out of her restraints. I bring her up off the bed, and lay her on the floor on her back. This is the second half of the fantasy she'd requested. She loves being dominated and being my love slave, but needs the consensual part of our lovemaking.

I grab her ankles and pull them as far out and back as they will go. I've been waiting to test the sexual limits of my gymnast girlfriend, and I am both impressed and aroused at her unnatural flexibility. She had recently described this position, and she shows her appreciation with a hidden smile from behind the gag I've yet to remove. I lusciously lap around that sensitive area around her neck and briefly bring one hand down to slap my dick against her clit to get him hard and her wet at the same time. I have no problem plunging into her wet pussy I've already stretched out. Her hips are angled up so my thrusts hit her sensitive g-spot while I sit forward on my knees which are spread wide to reach down to her pelvis. I start pumping faster and faster. She loves my cock furiously rubbing insider her. I know she's reached climax once here, and I'm going to make sure she hits it once more. I give it all I've got, and sure enough, she gives the tell-tale exhale as she leans her head back in a choked hum, and I start to slow my pace.

I release her ankles then remove her other bounds; gag and belt. She wraps her arms around me, and we continue in missionary while we catch our breath. Now that her mouth is free, our tongues can play as our hands caress each others' naked bodies.

When I've got my strength back, I lift up, and politely ask, "I haven't cum, wanna get me off?" She, of course, gives a nod so I lean back and I sit on the edge of the bed as I remove the condom. She settles herself between my legs and takes my cock in her tiny little hands. I love when she just plays with my cock for a second while she looks up at me with a hungry little smile. The smile opens up and she stretches her jaw as she leans downward, and takes my rod inside. She takes turns sucking and jacking, but she doesn't quite get there. Up to this point in our sexual relationship, she has yet to taste my cum. I don't think she'll enjoy it, but she's my dirty little slut tonight, and she's always willing to experiment when we shut the curtains and go nude. She continues to work on my dick pushing me ever so close to the edge, but each time I fall back down again. Her pleasuring feels amazing, and my head is in the clouds right now, but getting so close to climax so many times, I just can't wait anymore.

Reflecting, it sounds completely selfish for her fantasy, but I know she wants to try it: I want to cum in her mouth like in all the hot pornos so I bluntly ask her, "Can I cum in your mouth?" She knows what I'm insinuating, and she sits back and opens wide. I stand and take my throbbing cock in my hand. Her naked body looks delicious down below me. How amazing would it be to just spread my love all over her? She smiles like a cute little girl, but this act is so dirty. Just the thought of this innocent little thing wanting to drink my love juices sends me to the edge. I tell her gasping, "Here it comes," and she opens up again when I explode. My aim is a little bit off, and most ends up on her cheek, but she immediately wraps her lips around the head of my dick and begins to suck out the rest. There are no words to describe this physical feeling; all the sensations of the night come rushing out of my cock like flood of hot, sweet pleasure. Like the good little whore she is, she swallows my hot jizz even though it's not delicious. The smell isn't appetizing to me, but the sight of my sexy little girlfriend's face covered in my cum is just so fucking hot. I wipe off what missed her mouth, and pull her up to straddle me on the bed. I know that she just swallowed my juice, but I kiss her anyway.

She has satisfied me like I didn't know possible. I think we shared the pleasure of the night, and I'm glad she chose this fantasy. It was probably the dirtiest and most pleasurable night of my life. I tried things tonight, I didn't think I would, and with the sexiest little girl in world. Needless to say, I'm pretty sure our sex life is maintaining a healthy course.