Fantasy Vignettes Pt. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
A series of unconnected fantasies.
1.4k words
3.6
18.4k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Watching Him

The first time she saw him he was perched on a rock, staring out into the ocean. He seemed very comfortable—his arms lightly resting on his knees, his cigarette gently resting in his fingers. She looked at him through her lens to get a better picture and was not disappointed. His lean, defined arms were pale, glowing in the sunlight, in contrast to his black tank. His shock of blond hair ruffled in the slight wind; his worn jeans were slung low on his narrow hips. But it was his face that stopped her, made her zoom in and take a flurry of shots in an attempt to capture him forever in her camera. His cheekbones were sharp, and his eyes squinted in the glaring sun, giving his face a tough look to it. His mouth puckered a bit around his cigarette, and as he looked down, his lashes spiked against his face.

She put down her camera for a moment to process the information, then quickly looked through her viewfinder again, afraid he might have disappeared. She found him and began taking pictures in earnest, zooming in on certain parts of his body, capturing his entire physique in other shots. She watched in fascination as he flicked away his cigarette, whipped off his tank top, unzipped his jeans to reveal black Speedos, and dove into the water. She lowered her camera and sat down on the warm sand. She noticed that she only had one more shot left on her roll. She snapped a photo of the empty slab that held the remnants of the man she had been ogling for the past 15 minutes and then quickly walked back to her townhouse to develop the roll.

The second time she saw him was surprisingly closer—still behind glass, but that of a window rather than a lens, and right next door, to be exact. It had been only a day since she had taken her photos, stunning glossies of masculine beauty, and as she posted some up on her wall, she happened to glance out her window and see her mystery model. He had just left the townhouse adjacent to hers and quickly, perhaps angrily, walked out the backyard and strode out onto the sand as if in search of something important. He was dressed similarly, tank top and jeans, and she watched as he quickly disappeared over the dunes. She sat down, tape in one hand and photo in the other, and took in this new information. Her mystery model was staying next door. Next door. Her heart pounded and her body flushed.

She mentally thanked her parents for nagging her about staying in the beach house this summer. The beach house still belonged to her parents, despite the divorce, but it was hers this summer. They had been wanting her to take it for a while now, not only to relax but also to have someone stay in the house as opposed to letting it sit empty all year. It helped them justify having a townhouse right on the beach. Their reasons didn't matter; only his proximity mattered right now. As the sun set on the close shores, she contemplated how she'd be able to meet him. Night came as her thoughts meandered through fantasies before finally reaching sleep.

***

It was the loud yelling and heavy movement next door that woke her up. She could hear some kind of argument taking place, muffled yet harsh tones that piqued her interest but couldn't satisfy it. She tried going back to sleep, tried listening to music, tried counting— but there was no going back. Her mind was furiously imagining what was happening, and sleep was fleeing from its ferocity. So, she decided to enjoy the otherwise still night.

She grabbed her short terry robe and climbed the stairs that led to the roof. Her parents had installed a tanning spot on their roof that she felt was one of the house's best amenities, but she had never been up there at night. She breathed in the salty sweetness of the evening and allowed it to caress her legs and weave through her hair. She had always loved the intoxicating night air, and she was about to slide into a chair when a light next door caught her eye.

Having always been on the roof during the daytime, she had never noticed the skylights that ran across her neighbor's roof— the sunlight must have reflected off them and made them difficult to see through. With the darkness, however, the lit rooms pierced the night with startling clarity. Unable to squelch her curiosity, she walked closer. The sundeck gave her the height to peer into the skylight and see what was happening. She couldn't hear any more yells, so she assumed the argument had subsided, but she did see her model pacing his room. Bare-chested. She could tell he was angry by his rapid movements and the way he kept running his hands harshly through his hair. Every now and then he would cover his face with his hands and breathe deeply; she watched his chest move with each inhale and exhale, and she started to grow dizzy with focused anticipation. But nothing could have prepared her for his next movements.

She felt her cheeks grow hot and her pussy grow wet as she watched him unzip his jeans and sensuously slide them down his legs, watched him step out of them and kick them to the side, watched him slowly walk towards the other side of the room and out of sight. She stayed motionless, looking at the lit room, breath held. Had she merely imagined that? Imagined how his cock had slowly been released from its encasings and stared at her, as if it knew she had been watching? Imagined the way it had slowly waved as he kicked his jeans aside? Imagined his taut legs and tight ass as he walked away? She shook her head in amazement and began breathing heavily. It was then that she realized there were other skylights, other ways to watch. She quickly walked in the direction he had gone and hoped with her aching pussy that she'd be able to see what he was up to.

She clenched the railing of the sundeck as she saw him sprawled out on a bed, one knee up and the other leg dangling off the edge. His hands were wrapped around his cock, slowly moving up and down. She felt her body tighten in response and sat down on the deck. She mimicked his position, one leg dangling over the edge and one knee propped up. She felt the night air kiss her lower lips, and she shivered. Reaching down to her slit, she slowly slid her fingers over the juice that had pooled during her spying. She stared at his face— head back, eyes closed, mouth slightly open. His tongue darted out every now and then, curling under his teeth and sometimes licking his lips. His hands slowly but unceasingly slid up and down his cock, its head disappearing for a moment and then appearing with tense direction. It seemed as if his cock kept getting bigger and bigger, his movements urging its growth.

She noticed the glistening cum and the sweat shining on his chest. She kept her movements in pace with his, using one hand to feel her pussy clench and the other to caress her clit. As his hips start to buck, she allowed her own to attempt to reach them. She was mesmerized by his cock and how he touched it powerfully, aggressively, knowingly. That power turned her on and kept her soaking. She wanted to throw her head back and imagine he was fucking her with that intensity, but she couldn't stop watching him; she didn't want to miss anything he did. He started jerking faster and his eyes screwed together while his mouth revealed his tongue pushed up against his teeth. She could tell he was close, and she was matching his every motion. She could feel her body rising, jerkily advancing to those heights of ecstasy. Suddenly he stopped, went rigid, and his cock exploded, pulsing cum all over his rigid abs. She felt her own orgasm crash all over her body, pleasure waves coating her with licks of delight.

She felt the air kiss her breasts, her robe having coming loose with her forceful movements. She threw her head back and enjoyed the aftershocks of her bliss, her body still hot with sex and satisfaction. When she finally opened her eyes and looked to her distant lover, he was gone.