Fantasy Vignettes Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
She confesses she saw him get off; it turns them both on.
5k words
4.4
21.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a sound sleep of one who has been satisfied, if only by herself, Liz woke up to the sun streaming through her window. Slowly standing, sleep still pressing against her eyelids, she stretched lazily by the window, enjoying the warm rays against her naked body. Yawning one last time, she made her way to the shower.

Next door, Marc had just come out the back door to enjoy a brief smoke, happened to look up, and was greeted with perky breasts being stretched out--breasts that disappeared as quickly as they appeared.

"Huh. I could've sworn the place next door was unoccupied. Well, maybe this summer's gonna be different. Wouldn't mind some more perky breasts," he thought to himself. He lazily scratched his cock, which was quickly starting to twitch, and slowly exhaled a long haze of smoke. He sat down at the back step and allowed himself to enjoy the quiet of the morning. Eventually he made his way back inside, grabbed his leather jacket, and headed outside to take a ride on his bike.

***

Liz dressed casually in a short summer dress, her bikini on underneath in case she wanted to go for a swim, and grabbed her camera. Throwing it into her purse, she hopped down her steps and out the door.

***

The simultaneous slamming of doors caused the slammers to look up, both startled by the other's presence.

Liz blushed instantly, imagining the rock hard body that stood clothed before her.

Marc casually hazarded a glance at her breasts, noting their perkiness and smiling at the memory.

A beat passed, both basking in memories.

"Hey, neighbor," Marc said finally, breaking the silent yet mutual admiration.

"Hey yourself," Liz said, her eyebrow cocking a bit, as if challenging him to act on the thoughts that were flickering across his face.

"You new around here? I've been here for years, and I've never seen you around."

"Yeah, this is my first summer here. Time share and all."

Seeing her expression, Marc decided to take a chance. "You wanna go for a ride?" Marc asked, gesturing to his motorcycle. "Like I said, I've been here for years, and I could show you around, if you'd like."

Liz smiled and licked her lips. "I'm always up for a ride," she replied. "Lead on."

***

"How'd you find this place?" Liz asked, looking around in awe at the view before them. After 15 minutes of cheek to leather—both on her face and between her legs—they drove off the side of the road, walked a few minutes on the side of a cliff, and found themselves in a sizable niche overlooking the ocean. There were parts that were completely shaded and others that were sparkling in the sunlight, creating a beautiful cave dance of shadows and light framed by the large expanse of ocean and curbed by the sounds of rolling waves against the sand. "It's just gorgeous. Amazing. Breathtaking. And terrifying," she said as she slowly backed away from the steep edge.

"You can say that again," Marc muttered under his breath as he watched her daintily creep around what had been his asylum for the past several years. He took out a blanket from his bag and spread it on the floor. He sat on the blanket and leaned against the smooth rock. Taking out a cigarette and placing it in his mouth, he squinted into her golden presence and watched her rummage through her purse in confusion. "Whatcha lookin' for?"

"My camera—my digital camera, that is. My real camera is too big to just carry around in my purse. I just wanted to take a picture up here, capture the moment and all." Liz moved all the items in her purse around one more time, hoping that she'd see the camera's hiding place. "Aha! Found it." She looked out into the horizon and snapped a few shots, attempting to harness the blue and shut it in her memory box. She turned to look back at him and saw a cloud of smoke circling a body curved against stone. Perfect. She aimed the camera at him while he glanced away and took a picture.

"Hey, what's the big idea?" Marc looked up abruptly when he heard the clicking of the camera.

"Sorry—moved to do it, the whole artist thingy. You didn't really mind, did you?" Liz hesitated, wondering how he would react to her roll of him and his body.

"No, I don't mind—just thought maybe I should get a warning. And maybe a name? Mine's Marc, by the way." He waved two fingers at her in greeting, as if they had just been introduced.

"Oh, sorry for not introducing myself earlier," Liz said hastily. They had both been so comfortable from the moment they had seen each other face to face, and thus the introductions hadn't even come up. "I'm Liz." Immediately she shot another picture of him without warning.

"You know, if you really wanted me to model for you, all you had to do was ask." Marc arched his eyebrow lasciviously and grinned. She took a picture.

"Hm, I don't know if you're my kind of model, you know, since you don't have those California looks that are so attractive in pictures." Marc's mouth gaped in mock horror. She took a picture.

"Oh, come on. These cheekbones are just made for the camera," he purred, giving her a long, intense look. She took a picture.

"Well, I'll consider it if you take off something," Liz said saucily. Marc looked slightly shocked. She took a picture.

"Will you stop taking pictures? It's a bit distracting." Marc stood up, threw out his cigarette, and moved towards her, motioning at her camera to keep her from taking another picture. "And why's such a beautiful girl behind the camera instead of in front of it?"

Liz halted, processing his compliment, Marc used her momentary surprise at his words and took the camera from her hands.

"Hey, give that back! And be careful!" Liz tried to take the camera back from him but only succeeded in wrapping her arms around him and pressing herself against his chest in an attempt to reach around his back—true success indeed.

"So, the girl doesn't like being on the other side of the camera, hm? Likes to hide a little?" Marc smirked and kept the camera away from her grasp. When she looked like she was beginning to get irritated, he looked her directly in the face. "Look, I'll make a deal with you. You let me take some pictures of you, and I'll be your own personal model, since you like taking so many pictures of me. Deal?"

"What makes you think I want any pictures of you?" she said quickly, trying to look aloof but only succeeding in pouting. She tried not to think of her favorite pictures detailing his abs and dive into the water.

"Other than the fact that you've taken my picture four times already?" Marc asked in disbelief, trying not to be sucked in by her pouty lower lip.

"Uh, yeah. Those were just--oh fine. I do think you'd be good on film. And I have a project that I'm trying to finish that I need a model for. But only if you're serious."

"As long as you're serious about letting me take pictures of you," he said with a glint in his eyes. "So why don't we take turns. And since I have the camera right now, I'll take the first one." As she opened her mouth to protest, he took a picture. "See, now that wasn't so bad, was it? Actually, now that I look at it, open-mouthed shock doesn't always look pretty on the camera. We'll have to try something different next time." He envisioned her open-mouthed under her, cumming in his arms. He wondered how accurate his imagination was and hoped he'd find out.

"Wow, you sure know how to make a girl feel special. Besides, taking pictures and being in pictures--they're two very different things. And just because a person is hot doesn't mean he'll be a good model," she snapped, holding her hand out for the camera.

"Are you calling me hot? Because I think I feel kinda special." Marc grinned at her frustration.

"You know what? I think I've got enough shots of that grin. Let's try something different. Lose the coat." Liz smiled triumphantly when he looked at her, aghast at the suggestion. "I'm serious, and you said you'd be serious, too. I think the coat definitely conveys a message, and I want something a little different." Liz tried to keep her voice even, but her mind was sending her all the messages of the coat--"Fuck me, use me on the ground to keep you from rug/cement/rock/grass burns, let me cover you and swallow you, you know you want to"--and it was all she could do to push down the blushes that seemed to have set up camp on her cheeks.

Marc hesitated in taking off his coat, but he had agreed to take the modeling seriously so he complied, if slowly. He laid the coat gently on the blanket and then ran his fingers through his hair. He heard the camera click.

"Hey, now. I thought we were going to be serious with the whole modeling thing."

"I am serious. As much as I'm going to tell you what to do, I also like just being able to take pictures when I see something that looks right. And eventually this whole swapping of the camera is going to get on my nerves," Liz said, looking down at the photo she had just snapped. Yummy biceps. She held out the camera to him and savored the warmth of their brief contact.

"Okay, serious. So I'm supposed to take a picture when I see something that looks right, as you say? Well, then, this should be easy," Marc said flirtatiously. When Liz rolled her eyes again, he waited for the blush to come that he had seen earlier.

"So, my turn? How about you move towards the edge of the cave, right where the sun hits the ground." Liz gestured with her hands and then watched him through the camera. "Tilt your head up a little--there. Good." She took the picture and smiled at how the sun created shadows from his long eyelashes. These photos were pretty good, and she looked forward to getting home and playing with them, among other things. Bad Liz! She tried to look nonchalant as she handed him the camera.

"Poses, eh? Let's see now. How about you lean against the wall and prop your leg up. Yeah, like that." Marc looked through the lens and ogled her thighs, how her dress sidled up her leg to reveal toned, tanned skin. He was really enjoying the time spent with her, and the added bonus of taking pictures with her was turning out to be rather sexy. He just hoped that the camera didn't make his stirring cock too apparent.

"Can you lie down? I want to take a picture of you with your eyes closed, sun on your face." Liz knew her suggestion sounded a little risqué, but she didn't care anymore. Her artistic eye was starting to demand control of her, and she could never resist for long. Plus, making him close his eyes would give her the freedom to check him out more thoroughly. "Can you put your hands behind your head? Yeah, good. Now close your eyes. No, don't clench them; just pretend you're sleeping and let them look naturally closed," Liz said as she moved in closer. There are those luscious biceps again. And that flat stomach, and oh, hello, she purred to herself. Finally, she took the picture.

"Getting a little pickier now, are we? How about you lie down? But prop yourself up with your arms." Marc sat up but stayed on the ground, patting the space next to him. "Yeah, like that," he said as he watched her ease her body down and lean on her elbows, making her chest push forward. He noticed the sun glistening in her hair and her green eyes shyly looking at him. "Does it make you nervous to be the model? I know I teased you before, but seriously. Does it?" He waited for her answer before taking a picture.

"A little. I'm just so used to making other people move for me that posing for you is a little, well, un-me. I know how to move someone else's head and body to make it look good, but I don't know how to do that for myself. I can't visualize what I'm doing," she said pensively, looking down and biting her lip. She looked up quickly when she heard him take the picture.

"Well, I'm no pro, but I think you look amazing. Keep doing whatever you're doing, Liz." Marc smiled in assurance and watched her blush again. He tilted his head and looked again, amazed at how comfortable he felt with this woman he had just met this morning.

"Thanks. But you--I really think these pictures are going to be good. And if you wouldn't mind, maybe we could take more pictures with my other camera--this digital one's just my portable camera." Liz wondered if she would ever tell him about the pictures she already had, but she figured she'd wait to see if an appropriate moment came up. "Lie down again, but on your side, with your head on propped on your hand. And look down," she said, becoming the demanding photographer again.

Marc moved his body gracefully and leaned on his side. He looked down, as he directed, and tried to ignore the erection that was becoming harder - to ignore. He heard the snap and sat up again, hoping that the crossed legs in front of him would hide his erection a little longer.

"Your turn. Why don't you just stay like that and maybe tilt your head a little, so I can get a little bit of that lovely sun?" She moved her head, and slowly looked up at him.

He reached to move a strand of hair out of the way before taking a picture and enjoyed its smoothness on his fingers. He gently ran his fingers through her hair again and then trailed his fingers down her cheek. She looked up in confusion, wondering if there was something else he needed to do before taking the picture. Looking into her eyes, he whispered, "Perfect."

Liz's breath caught in her throat as she heard his soft voice caress her skin. She looked down and blushed, her heart fluttering in anticipation, her mind attempting to logically understand how things were progressing so quickly. Her wetness just didn't care.

Marc leaned in closer and kissed her lowered eyes gently. Their cheeks touched tentatively, then softly, rubbing against each other, breaths mingling and lips dancing around each other. Liz's tongue darted out, tasting his skin and taunting him, until their lips finally touched in urgent sweetness, and then sweet urgency, and then more. They kissed slowly but thoroughly, tongues undulating and quietly sucking. Marc ran his fingers through her hair, cradling her head with his hand; Liz softly massaged his neck and began stroking his hair. Both of them felt their bodies sizzling from the contact, from the slow build-up of anticipation finally meeting in burning heat.

They finally broke away for air, but Marc kept his hand behind her head, keeping their foreheads together. Liz licked her lips and tried to steady her breathing.

"Wow, that was--"

"Amazing. You're amazing." Marc gently stroked her hair and looked deeply into her eyes. "I can't believe I only met you today. I feel like I know you, have known you. Do you feel it?"

"Yeah, I-I've been feeling it." She began playing with his fingers and rubbing his thumb with her tiny hands. "I've felt it since I first saw you." She paused, wondering if she should continue.

"Fate, or something. Living next door, coming out at the same time--I think the gods would be offended if we didn't go along with their plans." Marc smiled and ran his fingers over her thighs as became more and more comfortable with each other.

"Yeah, it does seem kinda oddly coincidental, especially since--" She hesitated for a moment. "Well, since I actually saw you before we rode here together." She waited to hear his response.

"Actually, I saw you before also. But you tell me first." Marc hoped that her nervous lip-biting meant she had seen something good, because her flashing might have been unintentional and perhaps embarrassing when he finally told her.

"Okay. I kinda took some pictures of you a few days ago when you were swimming." She looked at him, wondering if he would think she was some kind of stalker. "I was just taking shots of the ocean and of different people on the beach, and I saw you on this rock. And the camera really likes you, so I took a few, uh, maybe more." Liz shut her eyes and waited for him to respond. "Don't think I'm weird, please. Sometime my inner artist is a real bitch, and she just takes what she wants. I honestly didn't think I'd ever end up meeting you."

Marc watched her get all flustered, her nose scrunched and her eyes screwed shut. He just couldn't resist and impulsive leaned in to kiss her. She opened her eyes abruptly. "Hope you don't mind my kissing you. I just had to, with your cute face all worried I was going to think you were a weird stalker chick with a thing for black speedos. Yeah, I figured you saw that," he said when he saw her blush again. "Yeah, I really hope you don't mind my kissing you, because I plan on doing it a lot." He kissed her again, letting his tongue linger a bit longer.

"I'm glad you don't mind. They came out really well, those pictures. I'll let you see them some time." She smiled, glad that he hadn't gotten weirded out and left. However, she decided not to tell him about her secret cum-fest on the roof. "That'll be my little secret," she thought, licking her lips at the memory.

"What are you thinking about? You look like you're thinking of something delectable," Marc said, leaning in to lick her lips. He decided not to mention the breasts just now.

"Oh, nothing. And if you keep doing that, my mind won't be able to complete any thoughts for a while." Liz ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him fully, basking in his soft lips and talented tongue.

Their kisses became harder and deeper, and Liz moaned when he began kissing her neck. She threw her legs around his waist and began rubbing herself again him. Feeling his cock leap against her, she became bolder in grinding her hips against him.

Marc moaned into her neck, feeling her body press against his and rhythmically rock in his lap. He wanted to lift her hips and slam into her, but he felt that things were moving so quickly, too quickly.

"Liz," he breathed into her. "I'm not going to want to stop."

"I know," Liz said, breathing heavily. "I know, and my mind is saying slow down, but god, Marc." Liz stilled her body, her chest heaving.

"Hey, we got all the time in the world, right pet?" Marc said, forcing himself to slow things down.

"Yeah, and we got all the time it takes to get back to the condo," she teased. "But actually, I did have plans for this afternoon."

Marc laughed. "How about this--if you're not busy later, I'd love to take you out. Do a real date with dinner and all." He ran his fingers up her arms, lightly touching the skin under her sleeves.

"Sounds great. You wanna come by around 8?"

"Perfect."

***

Hours later...

Marc arrived promptly at 8, and they rode into town for dinner. They ate outdoors, the sun setting beautifully over the crashing ocean. By the end of dinner, the wine was making Liz a little buzzed, a little horny, and a little chatty. She coyly licked dessert off her spoon and then licked her lips, savoring the rich chocolate taste. Watching for Marc's reaction, she flipped her hair back and then gently ran her fingers over her collarbone, edging towards her breasts.

She leaned forward and whispered, "I have a confession to make."

Marc swallowed slowly, already hardened by her tongue and her exploring hands, not to mention her feet caressing his legs. "Tell me."

"I don't think I should tell you here. You might get a little angry with me, and I don't want to be spanked in front of all these people." She took the cherry off the top of the sundae and sucked all the whipped cream off of it, letting it bob in her mouth for a bit before pulling off the stem.

"Check, please!"

***

The ride back to Marc's was vibratingly quick, which suited them both. Tongues sucking and probing in the hallway, hands roaming daringly in the living room, they fell onto the couch in a pile of heat and desire.

"So what's this naughty little confession? Do you need to be punished?" Marc taunted in between kisses.

"Maybe. I might need to be punished real bad, because I kept this secret from you." She straddled him and held his face in her hands, enjoying their little flirtation.

12