Fantasy World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because you haven't been with a real man that knows what he is doing. Just losers like Ray here." I gave Ray a pat on the shoulder and he shook a bit as he tried to move.

"I hope you're right. Ray isn't all that bad really. Its just that he doesn't last long." Ray again made angry gurgling noises.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that. I'll make sure to last the whole class period for you."

"Really?" she said as I had her get down on all fours.

"Of course. I will tease you and please you for what's left of these two hours. I will lick and kiss you all over. I will leave no part of your body untouched." I run my hands over her pussy. "I will make sure you will lose senses from the overload of pleasure that you will get from your orgasms."

"Orgasms? Like more than one?"

"Oh yes baby." I slipped a finger inside of her and I could feel a bit of wetness. She begins to moan and I bend down to give her butt cheeks a kiss. She then starts to produce more lubrication as I start to move that finger in and out. She gives soft moans and little gasps as I probe deeper into her. I make her get on her back with her neck hanging over the edge. I present my cock to her and she gasps again. I could see that Ray really wanted to say something so I let him speak.

"You'll never get a good BJ from her. She doesn't like to do it and doesn't know how." Melissa looked angry and pulled my cock into her mouth. She pulled me deeper and deeper into her mouth. The angle of my entry had to help as she most of my cock in her. "What the fuck? She never did that with me!"

"Maybe if you turned me on like him, I would." She said as she devoured my cock again. Ray was about to say something but I shut him up again as he opened his mouth to speak. Although she was taking more than most girls did, her inexperience showed. Her tongue did not move as much as I would have liked and she lacked the suction power of a great cocksucker, but it was fun nonetheless. I finally made her stop and moved her so her pussy was right on the edge of the table closest to me.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Oh god, fuck me." She started playing with her pussy.

"What did you say?"

"I said fuck me! I want your cock inside me!"

"Where?"

"Here in my tight pussy." She spread her lips and I saw her glistening pussy invite me in. I placed my dick right at her entrance and slowly pushed myself in.

"God, you are tight."

"Oooh. Yes... I am... oh fuck. Ray isn't as big as you." I laughed and spread her legs wider to try to ease myself in more. I was met with more resistance than I was used to. This girl seemed to rarely have sex and have a naturally tight pussy to boot. She gasped and did her best to accept my cock as I pushed deeper and deeper ever so slowly. "Holy shit, you are spreading me so much!" I moved my thumb over her clit and rubbed. That seemed to help her open up a bit as I slid in easier until I hit her cervix. "Oh my god you're all the way in! I have only felt my vibrator that far in."

"You have toys?"

"Just my one vibrator. It's thin but long. I like your cock better."

She started breathing hard as I made little thrusts hitting her cervix each time. Slowly my strokes got longer. She sucked in air each time I withdrew and blew it out each time I pushed back in. She could not keep her eyes off my cock as it slid inside and out. I moved my hands to her chest. Her breasts had sunk into her but I could still grab something. She moaned as I squeezed her small tits. She orgasmed without warning and spewed out profanities as her pussy contracted around my cock making her even tighter. I slowed down my pace to let her recover.

"Oh shit, so that's what a real orgasm is like. If Ray fucked like that I would want to have sex everyday." Ray shook as he struggled to move but couldn't and I laughed. Melissa then stood on the ground and bent over the desk.

"Have you ever been fucked from behind, Melissa?"

"Only once by Ray, but I never let him again because he is even quicker like that."

"Well, now you'll get a chance to see how much you like this position."

"Oh baby, just fuck me please. In any position you want but please, make me cum again."

I had rarely heard such pleading unless I willed it to happen, but all I was doing was making her agree to everything I said and the enthusiasm was all hers. She was really enjoying the sex. It almost made me regret that she would not remember this when I turned off my powers. Oh well, I would and that's what's important.

I plunged back into her hard and fast. She gave out a cry of pain as I spread her insides quickly. I began to think that she suddenly lost her enthusiasm until she started pushing back on me. This reaffirmed my theory that most women, if not all can fuck like sluts in the sack with the right man to turn her on. I knew this girl now wanted to experience what she had been missing out on and I thought about giving it to her in real life as well. Whether I'd get the chance to, I didn't know. I concentrated on making it worth her while in my fantasy world at least. She was actually quite a good fuck. The amount of lubrication her body was creating was enough to allow me to slip inside of her with relative ease and still enjoy the tightness of her pussy.

I was slamming her so hard after a while that I might as well be spanking her and she still loved it and managed to orgasm again. I never slowed down and even decided to actually spank her during her orgasm and it seemed to intensify it even more.

"Ok, please stop now. Oh my god that's enough!"

I slowed my pace and eventually stopped but did not pull out. "Had enough?" I asked.

"Oh god yes. I just can't take it anymore." I pulled out and she collapsed on the floor struggling to recover. "God, you do last a long time." She said as she saw my cock still staring right at her. "I thought you already came."

"No, that wetness inside was all you."

She then brought her hand to her pussy and saw just how dripping wet she was. She smiled at me gratefully and then took me into her mouth. Her inexperience showed again but her enthusiasm was enough. I came in her mouth and willed her to swallow it.

"Wow, I've never done that. It wasn't really all that good, but it wasn't bad."

"Maybe you'll develop a taste for it."

"Only for someone that fucks me as good as you."

I smile and look over at Ray. Despite being completely paralyzed the anger in his eyes showed. I laughed openly at him and turned off my powers. Class was finishing up and I was in the middle of writing down my homework assignment. I glanced to my side and to check out Melissa. She had actually glanced back at me a few times during class. She seemed to be concerned that I might start something after class and maybe I should after finding out that that fine piece of ass was going through life sexually unfulfilled.

I took my time getting out of class. I didn't want it to seem like I was rushing out to avoid Ray. He gave me a cold stair as I left and I gave one right back showing that I was not intimidated. The guy was big but so am I and I don't back down from assholes like him. We managed to avoid a fight for now but I knew now that that might not be the case in the future. We knew we didn't like each other right away and we both knew that it might come to blows one day.

I was walking to my last class of the day when I noticed Jenna heading towards the parking lot. I had to quickly try using my powers again before she was out of range. She immediately stopped in her tracks and looked back in my direction. Our eyes met and she gave me a strange look. I could not characterize it in any emotion I know of. I had not willed her to simply turn but to come running towards me and still she did not obey. She then disappeared. She had gone beyond my range and I turned off my power.

Jenna was much farther away than she had been and she again stopped. She looked back and looked straight at me again. I think she gave me that look again but I was to far away to really tell. She then quickened her pace away from me. I again wondered what had happened and then the thought came to me. She was immune to my will. She remembered everything that happens when she was in my fantasy world. Could it really be that? I had to talk to her immediately but I was sure she was already gone. Now I had to wait until Monday to confirm my suspicions. I hope she shows up.

12