Far Away Joe's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slacks, sports shirt and a sports coat, no tie." It was getting a tad cooler so I dressed accordingly. Grey slacks, cream turtleneck and a navy sports jacket over boat shoes. I went to her door and rang the bell. Tommy opened the door. Humm??? He asked if he could fix me a drink. I opted for a Captain and water with a twist. He fixed my drink and stood by the door. I asked him how the fishing was in the stream. He lit right up and told me he listened to the charter boats talking on the radio and it sounded very good for dolphin and a sprinkling of sails. I asked if the boat was fueled and ready to go.

"Yes Sir, It is ready to go in all respects, fuel, and bait are aboard and we can pick up live bait on the way out."

I grinned at him, held up crossed fingers and said, "Maybe tomorrow."

"Great, Miz Martin needs to go out, she works too hard. She has so much on her shoulders, every one that works for her loves her. She is the very best."

I heard her heels on the wood floor and saw her come down a hall. She took my breath away. she wore a little black dress, stockings, black high heeled stretch boots and had a little red bolero jacket over a shoulder, a small purse completed the outfit or so I though until she paused at a closet and took out a black flat wide brimmed Spanish style hat with a low flat top. Her hair was fixed in a bun low on the back of her head above her neck. I held the jacket for her to put on. Then she stepped in front of a hall mirror and adjusted the hat. She looked at me and asked, "Do I look alright?"

"Perfect, Absolutely perfect." The effect of the black against her beige skin was dazzling.

She grinned and melted my heart as she said, "Let's go Handsome." Tommy opened the door and ran to push the elevator button. The door opened instantly, he ushered us in and pressed the button. We dropped rapidly and the Limo was waiting outside the door. We were whisked all too swiftly to a dimly lit restaurant. She decided to leave her hat in the car. The head waiter greeted her by name bowing over her hand. She strode regally ahead of me. I was the proudest and luckiest man in the place. We were seated at a prime table in an alcove near the kitchen and were swarmed by waiters. The chef came to our table and offered several suggestions. I told her to please order for me as well. She loved that and smiled as she did so.

The meal was wonderful, everything was excellent. The service was outstanding, I was impressed and told Jenny I was. She smiled at me, "It had better be good for you, WE own the place." My jaw dropped a foot I know. "WE own this place. How did that happen?"

"I don't like to cook every night, so I bought it. It had gone out of business and I got it for nothing. I heard of a really fine young chef who was looking for an opportunity . I hired him and gave him a percentage of the gross and he has done very well. Wants to open another place in Miami Dade somewhere. I eat well, free."

"Lady you are a wonder." I reached across the table and held her hand. I lifted it to my lips and put a kiss in the palm and gently closed her fingers around it. Her face glowed with a beautiful smile. My heart raced. Damn she was gorgeous. I knew that my heart was lost to her forever.

When we got home we sat an cuddled and talked for hours at last I realized she was asleep, I carried her to her bed, undressed her, found a nice gown, got her in to it and sat by her bed for hours thinking. I got up went to the other apartment. I called and ordered a car for the morning at six. I packed my stuff and was ready by six. I left her a note.

Jenny,

I love you with all my heart and soul.

I know you do not feel the same about me.

I will love you for ever and ever.

I am not able to be around you and not

Pursue you. I realize this is an

embarrassment to you. Please forgive my

lack of common courtesy to you, by forcing

my attentions on you.

Love,

Long gone Joe

I was on the road at dawn, I headed south and stopped for breakfast in Homestead. I dug out my phone book. I called Tag Gordon, a woman answered, she identified herself as Mrs. Gordon. I asked to talk to Tag. She asked who was calling, I told her to tell him it was Joe Delaney. He was on the phone in a second.

"Joe, is that really you." I said it was really me. I told him I was in Homestead and was wandering around not knowing where to go. He said, "Come on down, we'll do some fishing like the old days. Damn I was thinking about you with another old buddy, do you remember Fred Larimore?"

"Hell yes, how is Fred?"

"He is just fine, he and his new fiancée just left a couple days ago. Get your ass down here, we have a lot to catch up on. Is Ann with you?"

"No Tag, Ann died about six months ago, she was sick for years, it was a blessing for her to pass in her sleep."

"Damn, Joe I am truly sorry. Get down here and we can cry together for a bit."

I drove on down and had no trouble finding Tag's place His new wife was really something. Beautiful and sweet and they were head over heel in love with each other. We sat and talked about things. I told them I felt Ann, the girl I married had died five years ago. Her shell finally died six months ago. I told them I was back in Florida for good. There was nothing for me in California except tears.

Tag's wife Mackie looked at me after a while and said , "Joe, tell us about her."

"About who?"

"The girl you love."

"How do you know? I haven't said a word about anyone."

"You don't have to, Joe , Mackie just knows those things. I don't know how, but she does."

I told them about Jenny. I guess I cried a lot. Mackie took my hand in her's and said, "Joe, every thing is going to be fine. I know she loves you too. I just don't think she knows it yet." I felt a little better. What a woman, I loved her. Like a sister, no something different. It took a while, but I finally realized why she looked so familiar. She was Mackie Ann Stone, the famous Country Music Star.

Three days later Tag and I came home from a bonefish trip on the Oceanside. We had a great time. I only got moody one time and Tag wouldn't let me stay that way for long.

Mackie met us at the dock and told me she had moved me to a different room. Tag asked why, she said because we had another guest. I went to my new room and showered and cleaned up. I met every one on the deck later for a drink. After a little while Tag and Mackie started talking about wishes. Tag asked her what her wish was. She said to make everyone as happy as she was. She asked Tag his wish. He just said "Ditto". Mackie looked at me. "Joe what is your wish?"

"I wish the one I love loved me and that we could be as happy as the two of you."

Mackie looked at me and said, "Joe, Dear, close your eyes and wish your wish as hard as you can."

I tried it and suddenly felt soft lips on mine. I opened my eyes and saw Jenny kneeling in front of me grinning.

"How? I don't believe this." I pulled her to me and kissed her again. I looked over at Tag and Mackie and the grins on their faces told me the story.

I looked at them and said, "Thanks."

Jenny was crying and I finally got her to stop.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I didn't, I was crazy trying to find you. When you were gone I knew I didn't have a life without you. Tommy tried to remember the names of some of your friends. I called five of them and talked to four. They hadn't heard from you except for Christmas Cards in years. I couldn't work, I just sat and cried. I guess I drove poor Tommy nuts. Then this morning he came rushing in with the phone. I couldn't figure out what he was saying except that he looked happy and kept saying your name. I took the phone and it was dear sweet Mackie. She told me you were here and not to worry about you.

I guess we talked for an hour and I told her to tell you that I loved you and to come home to me. She told me to come down and tell you myself. So I did. You are not angry are you?"

"No, dear girl, I can never be angry with you, I love you. Now, I may never speak to Mackie and Tag again but they will get over it." I glared at them. They looked like kids caught with their hands in the cookie jar. I pulled Jenny with me and went to Mackie and lifted her from her chair and kissed her softly on her sweet lips, Tag came over and I hugged the three of them to me and just wept for joy. God I was a lucky man to have such friends.

After we dried our eyes I told them how much I loved them all. Tag said I had him scared for a minute. Mackie said she thought she had goofed for a little bit.

Jenny started crying then and begged me to never leave her again. I promised. We sat and had a few drinks and a lot of laughs. Mackie said she moved my room because Jenny said she was going to sleep in the same bed with me tonight come hell or high water. She moved us to a room with what Tag called a king sized playground. Mackie threw a napkin at him. Tag said they hoped we could stay for a couple of days, I looked at Jenny and she nodded. He said they were going to Fort Lauderdale then and we could fly up with them.

Jenny said we would love to if they would stay the night with us in our condos.

"Great" said Tag, I want to go to 'Far Away Joe's' and eat at your restaurant."

Mackie said, "like hell you will, Jenny and I are not going to have you guys sit and drool all over your selves watching those little girls wiggle around naked in front of you. If you want that, Jenny and I will do it for you. We will eat at the restaurant though."

Tag and I acted as if we were very disappointed. I told Tag I could tell him all about it when we were alone.

Jenny said "How can you tell him, you have never been in there." I told her she was wrong, that I had spent two hours in there the first day I met her. She grinned and said, "No wonder you were so hot and flustered that morning." She looked at Mackie, "The girls are very cute and I love all of them. If they knew these two belonged to me they would give them a real show but would not touch them with a ten foot pole. They all love me too!"

"Well, maybe they could go just for a little bit, right before bed time to get them warmed up for us."

Tag grinned at his wife, "Mackie Ann, When have you ever found me not warmed up, or really hot for you?"

"Never lover, never."

After dinner Mackie got out her guitar and sang for us. Jenny loved it. Mackie asked Jenny to dance for us. The girls went into the den and Mackie came out and put a record on. When the music started Jenny came out and danced. She was beautiful and sexy. She was sensuous and flowed through the moves. Then she slowed and stood before us. She put her hands over her head and undid her hair, it fell down and covered her breasts. It hung almost to her waist. She put her fingers together under her chin with her elbows out. She slowly started to move her hips and did a wild belly dance. I never seen anyone who had such total control over every muscle in their body. She had her breasts move in circles, both in the same direction then in opposite directions. Her stomach muscles rippled up and down and from side to side. She then went to smooth Asian movements. When the music stopped we all clapped. Mackie wanted Jenny to teach her how to do it.

Tag said, "Hell no, she is wild enough in bed now, I could never hold on to her if she could do that."

Jenny said, "I am not so good any more, I only do it as a work out now."

We all told her she was really, really good. Tag looked at Jenny speculatively, "You say you used to strip to nothing while you did that?"

Jenny blushed and nodded.

Tag said, "Now that would be something to see. I know you brought the house down."

Jenny said, "when I first started we had to leave pasties on our nipples and a wear a G-string in most of the places I worked. Later they wanted it all off. I hated the dirty places we had to work, the toilets and dressing rooms were terrible. Our place is spotless. I won't stand for any dirt."

"I gave the place a very close inspection to get an idea about how the place was being run. I was very, very impressed that it was a clean and honest operation."

I took Jenny by the hand and stood, "I love both of you guys, I have no way to express my gratitude for what you did for me today, I can only say I love you for it. I need desperately to learn to make love to and to pleasure this girl. Good night."

We showered together and dried each other in the dim soft light from a night light. I picked her up and carried her to the bed and placed her on it. I lay beside her and kissed her lips softly. I brushed her lips lovingly with the tip of my tongue and they parted for me. My tongue played with hers. It was so sweet.

I gently ran the tips of my fingers around her breasts, first one, then the other. I felt her nipples as gently as a butterfly. She moaned into my mouth. My feather light touch continued down over her flat tummy and found her shaven silky smooth mound. My fingers traced her slit and felt moisture there. I could feel her moving against my touch. She trembled and moaned louder. I pulled my lips from hers and lightly kissed her nipples. They felt ideal for me. They were longer than I had thought them to be. I closed my mouth around the nipple and sucked in as much as I could with out causing discomfort. Jenny pulled me harder to her breast. I had to speed up a little, I was terribly aroused by touching her and was I was going to cum too soon. I moved to her pussy and she spread her legs wider to accommodate me. I used my fingers to open the vulva and expose more of her inner lips. The brown lips parted and revealed her love tunnel Several drops of fluid were there. I licked them up with my tongue and tasted her sweet nectar. I felt the pressure building and knew I had to hasten or I would cum before she was ready. I lapped at her cunt for all I was worth. She was grinding her vulva into my face now as she groaned and tossed about. I raised off of her and quickly moved up and placed the tip of my cock to her inner lips. Her hand grasped me and guided me into her hot sweet passage. Wow. Wet, tight, hot. The waves of pleasure seemed to radiate from my balls to every hair follicle on my skin. I stammered that I was about to cum. Her hips moved up and down under me matching my wild thrusts. I gritted my teeth to no avail. I came in a rush of intense feeling and pleasure.

I lowered my body on to hers and she hugged me tightly against her. I tried to move off of her but she held me in place. I could barely hear her whispering my name over and over. I lifted enough to kiss her lips. She looked at me with her eyes wide. She grinned really wide and all most deafened me with a scream. "Wowieeeee!" She grabbed my shoulders and shook me. She kissed me all over my face. "Oh! My God! That was wonderful! Way, Way, Way my best ever. Damn, you are good, where have you been all of my life. I love your loving."

She kissed me again softly and sweetly. "Joe, I never in my life have been loved like that, no man or woman ever made me cum more than once in a night. I can't believe you made me cum just loving my breasts. Then you gave me multiple orgasms kissing my pussy and drove me almost out of my mind when that lovely cock of yours gave me a continuous orgasm, the first of my whole life. You have just ruined me for anyone else for the rest of my life. I will never want anyone but you."

"Hey! I try."

"Is that all you have to say?"

"No, my dearest girl, it is not all I have to say. If I was able to please you it was because I wanted to so badly. I wanted to show you how much I love you. I am sorry that I came too soon. You just felt so incredibly good everywhere I touched you I wasn't able to control my self. When you tightened up your pussy around me I completely lost control. It felt so damned good I just came and came."

"Darlin' man, I am glad I was able to please you some. I didn't get a chance to make love to you like I wanted to. I need you in my mouth. I want to take all of you in my mouth. I want to make you cum in my mouth. I want to taste it and swallow it. And I am damned well going to do it in a few minutes too!"

"I didn't get to do a lot of things I wanted to do to you either, sweet girl. No one has ever turned me on the way you do either. You have had my motor running ever since I walked in your office and saw you in that darling little man catchin' dress. I hope we have the rest of our lives to do these thing to each other. There is no way I will live any longer with out you as my wife. That is the way I feel. If you want out, say so now, or plan on a wedding as soon as I can work it out."

"I want the same thing, I have waited all my life for you. Mackie told me they got married after knowing each other only a day and a half. I think the old man, Mary's husband, is a preacher. He married them on Tag's houseboat."

"Let's ask in the morning. Come on, Get under the covers and cuddle with me. I need to feel you touching me before I can relax."

The next morning we met Mackie and Tag for breakfast. Mary cooked waffles with sausages and blueberry syrup. Outstanding. Jenny was getting in the habit of going in the kitchen before meals and watching Mary prepare the meal. She said she learned a lot. Mary loved the attention.

Tag looked at Jenny, "I hear you are an angler, is that right?"

Jenny looked at him, "I am a fair offshore angler. I have never tried light tackle or fly fishing."

"Dear girl, that is as honest an answer as one can give. This man you are here with used to be one of the finest Fly fishermen in the world. He was also spectacular with spin and bait casting gear. When you have time, get him to bring you down here and teach you what real fishing is about. For now I want to give you a taste of it. I want you on the other end of a string attached to a little bitty bonefish. Are you game?"

"Only if Joe is along."

"You have a deal. Was I dreaming or did I hear you yell last night?"

Jenny actually blushed, "You heard me scream at the top of my lungs because this wonderful man sent me into multiple and continuous orgasms for the first time in my life. I just couldn't help it. Sorry!"

Mackie grinned at Jenny, "Sweetie I am so happy for you, Tag did the same thing to me. Isn't it wonderful?"

"Mackie, I have been around the block. I have had lovers with foot longers, women who could touch the end of their nose with their tongues, none of them could carry this man's jock strap. That is all I have to say."

Mackie ran to Jenny and hugged her. "Sweetheart, what else can be said?"

Tag grinned at me, "you old farts really shine these days, Fred Larimore did the same thing with his new woman when they were here last week. Time is passing by, Jenny get ready to go fishing, OK?" I had Jenny put on jeans and a long sleeved shirt over a little Bikini. Mackie let her use a large brimmed canvas hat. We walked out to the skiff. The old man, Bill, told us everything was ready. He smiled at Jenny and told her that if she wanted to get married to be home by two o'clock." Tag said, "Bill, you just be ready, first things first." He poured the power on and the skiff leaped on the plane and skipped across the water headed for a prime bonefish flat. I knew it well, it was a place you could count on for action. I had given Jen a little casting lesson before we left. She was actually pretty competent with a spinner. Tag pulled up on the flat and Jenny and I got up on the bow. Tag took his pole and mounted the platform. He eased along the flat, I thought I saw fish but said nothing. Tag eased along. Then he said, "Fish, working from left to right, forty yards out, eleven o'clock."

I pointed the fish out to Jenny and felt her quiver. I put my hand on her shoulder an she calmed down. "Do you see them?" I whispered. She nodded. "Get ready, Cast about five feet in front of them."