Fara's First Subspace

Story Info
Her second meeting with Master.
1.9k words
3.73
18.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night was wonderful, but I really don't remember clearly what all happened. It started out as an ordinary day - besides the fact I would be seeing my Master for the second time. I drove out to His place and sped nearly the entire way there. I was so excited to be in His arms again. That's what I thought was all that would happen at least, being on my period and all.

I wanted to just wear jeans and a t-shirt for this outing because I did not feel the greatest. But we would be meeting MY soon-to-be sub, Arael, and she was wearing a rather ravishing low-cut dress. I wouldn't find this out until later, so I'll go back to the time in question. Master reminded me that she would have herself decked out, and I, being a switch, should at least look somewhat like a little whore. In order to please my Master and be a smart ass in the process, I wore a black see-through tank with a zip-up yoga hoodie, also black. To get the denim in the outfit, I wore a tight jean skirt that clung to my curves salaciously. I also wore a pair of lace-topped stockings that Master bought for me on our first time out. As I said many times, I looked like a lazy schoolgirl. Unfortunately, I did not wear my collar because it has gone missing. Not exactly something that is nice to learn right before seeing Master!!!

When I pulled into His driveway, I saw Him open the garage door. Just like the first time, I smiled like a dork and tried to make small talk. He remained silent as I acted like a total buffoon as I climbed out of my car and gave Him many greetings. He did not leave the garage, but once I stepped into the door, He took me into His arms and gave me and extremely arousing kiss. Then, I was blessed with His smile and soft, deep, "Hello." He finished His cigarette and I went inside and was excited to see Hellboy (one of my favorite movies) playing on the television. My Master is so kind to me.

I sat in one of the chairs provided and He stepped behind me to put His arms around me. I smiled and enjoyed His scent, and the movie. For some reason His scent and what it came from were the foremost things on my mind at that moment. He then knelt in front of me, pinning me into the chair. He smiled before once again kissing me with such passion and energy that I became putty in His arms. He quickly unzipped my sweatshirt and pulled up my tank-top to start kneading and pinching my breasts. I threw my head back, loving every touch my Master gave me. Using His triggers, He rolled my nipples until they were tender and sore and silkily said, "Cum for Me, fara!" I came for Him, despite my period. He kissed and bit my neck, forming many bruises and marks, all of which I bear proudly. Finally, I had issues keeping my breath and I found myself laying on the floor. It wasn't until I felt His hand spank my ass that I realized what was going on. But one thing was missing. I looked into my Master's eyes and begged Him silently for a taste of His cock. He smiled and told me out loud that I needed to say what I wanted. I spent a good ten minutes trying to get Him to say what I wanted - my rebelliousness was kicking in yet again. But when I did, I said, "I want to suck on my Master's cock!"

He smiled and sat back on a chair, making me undo His belt and unzip His jeans. I had a slight problem with the boxers (He had them buttoned, dang Him) but He took care of it with a smile. I took Him into my mouth, but I was hesitant, as I always am when I suck on any man's cock - definitely more now it was my Master's cock! But He took my long hair into His hand and used it to reign me, bringing me up and down with the speed He wanted, made me lick up the shaft, until I begged to receive His gift in my mouth. I was in for a surprise - He had been saving up for a week. He filled my mouth and I swallowed, but gagged from the amount. I almost licked it all up, except two squirts that landed right on His shirt. He assured me that I was still a good little slave slut even though I felt that I had failed.

We then went into town for Master to drop off a resume at a nearby sports bar and then we were off to take a quick tour of my college. He was nice and did not make me get out of the car because the last time that I walked around that campus in heels, I wound up with huge blisters on my feet. When He got a feel for the layout (He will be attending the same college as well soon), He decided to leave and head to a bookstore. I watched in amusement as He browsed through the sci-fi/fantasy section, thinking how adorable He can be. It's endearing to know that such a sadist as He is can have His bookworm side.

Our journey then lead us to a restaurant where we would be meeting our potential new partner, Arael. Unfortunately, she got lost and I did not know how to direct her back. My phone was ringing on and off, Master kept offering to get the bill and go looking for her, and all the while, two guys sitting behind us commented on how they could smell my arousal and that it smelled like "some good pussy." Arael finally arrived and Master had me go greet her. When I stood up out of the booth, the tops of my stockings were showing, making my purpose very obvious. The two men then discussed the possibility of me being a sex slave. I walked towards the door and Master, being the exhibitionist, smacked me on the ass and made me hop out of the room. Dinner was a little awkward, as Arael tends to have a nervous streak. I tried to quiet her nerves more and more, but she still seemed terrified. We went back to the bookstore and finished our evening with her in the coffeehouse in the bookstore. We said our goodbyes, and I went back with my Master to his place.

Once again, we were in the garage and I was waiting for Him to finish smoking. He handed me a book that He bought. I read the first passage and my knees went weak. He finished His cigarette, had me sit down and once again kissed me feverishly, sending wave upon wave of arousal through my body - all without touching my clit. He whispered, "Cum for me, fara," and I gushed, despite my period. My body was once again on fire and I was intoxicated by His command and control.

He had me sit on his lap, and I happily leaned against him. His mouth once again found my neck and worked on making His marks more visible. His hands went to my breasts and I started bucking on His lap, feeling His hard cock under my ass. After another round of begging, I once again lost myself in pleasure. I leaned back onto Him, unable to do anything but stare into His eyes. The only thought on my mind was to serve Him in any way I could. I wanted to be completely His, but I knew it was too soon. I had only seen Him twice, after all. But all the same, I was completely silent. My rebelliousness from earlier in the evening was gone. I was completely and entirely ready to do His will. He smiled, knowing what was going on in my mind. He looked into my eyes, His eyes piercing through my very being. I could only stare into His eyes and breathe.

My only thoughts were the words He said. "No matter how you see yourself, I see the real you. You may not like the spots on your face that come with your period, and you may wish your body was smaller. But I don't see that. You are beautiful as you are. My fara is beautiful." I had no objections. I could not imagine myself any other way. I was in for another wild ride. In my state, I had problems initiating movement, so He took the liberty of putting my own hands on my breasts. I pinched and rolled them as He commanded, His finger on my clit through my panties. He commanded me to cum, and I did once again. My body fell limp and I was gone. I felt nothing but peace and pleasure. Even the hard smacks of His hand were incurably orgasmic. Until He smacked me very hard, when I came back into my body. However, I was not exactly myself.

There are two sides to every person, whether they like to admit it or not. Trauma can make these aspects of ourselves make themselves known in more unusual ways than in a healthy, happy person. Mine just likes to come out during sex. And that is my sadist side - and she does not like to be bossed around. She decided to come out for a fourth round.

Master recognized this was happening, as my pupils had dilated. After my last orgasm, I once again went limp and I felt as if I was out of my body. This time, I stayed out as Master had to claim all parts of me. She fought with him, feebly, but kept fighting. He held on to my body with His hand fisted in my hair, pulling my head so I could not look away from His eyes. He kept demanding that she say that He is Her Master, and for once, she could answer with a simple, "Yes." She fought until He tortured my body to the point that, even though I was out of my body, I could feel every spike of pain. When she said that He is her Master, He allowed me to cum one more time, and my body was completely limp. He calls this subspace - when my body is left behind, but my mind is sent "screaming into the stars." I don't know how long I was gone, but He brought me back by gently opening my eyes.

The feeling of returning to your body after being in bliss is an emotional and not very fun experience. Whenever I take over my body once again, I always get scared and it takes some time for me to readjust. When I was back, He smiled and said hello. He gave me some mountain dew and had me drink. My breathing had become so shallow that it became coughs. He calmed me down and held me, whispering that He had seen everything about me and He was still there... not planning on leaving any time soon. And before I could protest, He looked into my eyes and told me that He loved all of me.

There is power in a name, and I have been given one by my Master - F/fara. I am a Domme in training and a sub wanting nothing more than to be her Master's little fuck toy. It is a life of contradictions, but I don't mind. I love my Master and all the things He is teaching me. When He's done with me, I will be one confident little sexpot - ready for anything a man can give me. Watch out boys!