Farm Day

Story Info
A family sells out in the ultimate disgrace.
6.7k words
4.11
144.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers

Farm Day

Delano, Minnesota 1985

Any Lynn Steel made one last look at the farm house to make sure no one saw her, then opened the big barn door, slipped inside and just as quickly pushed the door shut. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust to the dark interior, but there was enough light filtering in between the individual barn boards for her to see.

"Scott," she said, in a loud whisper. "Scott, are you in here," she asked again as she skirted her way around her fathers square baler and started for the stairs that led to the upper levels of the barn?

Amy heard her boyfriend's steps a few seconds before she saw him. He never answered her though, instead relying on his clothing...or lack there of...to show his presence and just what he was hoping to get.

"Scott," she said with a mock edge to her voice, though in reality she was trying not to suck in her breath at the sight of his complete nudity. They had only been dating for a few months, and just seeing his hardness made her swoon with pleasure. It had only been a few weeks since Amy had given into his advances and let him take her virginity, and now the two had planned to spend the afternoon exploring their new found pleasure.

Looking down at his girlfriend, Scott could see that Amy liked his surprise for her. She paused for a minute to lookup at him, and stare at his shaft as it pulsed and arched hard and to the right, even if it was only slightly. He could not help but detect her half-smile of anticipation and lust and watched as she slowly bit her lower lip and started to climb the stairs. Shaking his head, he stooped her.

"Hold on there Amy. This isn't fair you know? I'm naked and you're not. Why don't you give me a nice little strip-tease? I got a nice vantage point from up here." Amy had only got as far as the second step before his words stopped her? Looking up at him inquisitively, Amy winced.

"A striptease," she said, "Oh my God Scott, if my Dad walks in here..."

"I thought you said they were gone for the day?"

"They are, but..."

"But what Amy," he asked with a smile as he placed his hand on his shaft and stroked it a bit, more out of nervousness, anticipation and instinct then for any other reason?

Amy had not bothered to make any forward progress because she knew she would give in to her boyfriend's wishes. She always did, and lately could not seem to say no to him. Not that it bothered her, he had always treated her good and already they had talked about marriage. Still she was a little shy, taking off her clothing at the last minute, and covering herself up as soon as they were done. Deep inside she knew it was silly, after all this was the guy she was going to marry, and considering what they were doing; such modesty was hardly necessary. She also knew it was Scott's way of trying to get her to lose some of that shyness.

"A strip-tease huh? Like they do it in the movies?"

"A nice slow strip-tease."

Amy bit her lower lip, then slowly released her grip on the wooden rungs of the ladder and retreated to the barn floor. For a moment time seemed to stand still, for the dynamics between Scott and her were about to change. Up to this point she had merely tolerated his advances, allowing him to do what he wished. Even her outfit reflected this with soft canvas shoes that he could easily pry off, a tank top that could be pushed over her bra-less breasts, and a skirt that could be hiked up for easy access. It was hardly the ideal clothes to do a strip tease in. Still Amy knew it was more then just revealing herself to the man she loved; it was a request for her to initiate the sex, to give him a gift that no other woman could.

For a moment she took her eyes off Scott and looked around the barn. Since it had never harbored any animals it was fairly clean as barns went, and deep down beyond the plush green and yellow hay chaff strewn about by the big haying equipment, there was a concrete floor. This made Amy smile, for no matter where she was with Scott; inside gravel pits, along the river bank or trekking across a wide open wheat field, he always wanted her to be barefoot.

With that in mind she decided to deny him this simple pleasure and toyed with her pink and white top. First pulling up the bottom of the tank top upwards, keeping the shirt just level with the bottom of her breasts. This allowed him to see that she was not wearing a bra, and let him take in her lovely mid-rift, a part of her body that farm work kept tight and muscular. When she was sure a few seconds of view was enough, she moved her hands so that they were placed on the straps and hoisted the shirt over her head with no other fan fare.

Immediately the shaded interior of the barn caused her nipples to harden. Scott's eyes were drawn to his girlfriend's bare chest, and she in turn to his eyes. As a mixture of lust and love washed over his face, Amy cared little about anything else. The sound of the breeze jostling the ash tree just outside the barn; the smell of the fresh cut hay or even the bleating of a sheep from some far away pasture escaped her senses as she looked at her boyfriend.

Her hands went immediately to her black and white checkered skirt, and while Scott may have specifically asked for her not to rush out of her clothing, Amy's hands could no more slow down then Scott could have prevented himself from getting aroused by her sudden wantonness. She tried to put on a bit of a show, first tugging down one side a bit, then working the other so that is zigzagged own her hips, her legs and then puddled at her feet, but even then it was a steady rhythm spurned by teenage eagerness.

Perhaps the strip tease would have been more special if she had worn more clothes. As it was she was all but naked. Only her light pink canvas shoes remained, along with a pair of white slouch socks that hid her feet, a part of her body that Scott always seemed to want revealed.

For a moment, wearing shoes and socks did not seem too upset Scott as he looked at Amy standing in a circle of loose hay. In mock shyness, she looked down upon the floor as if she was shamed to let him see her nudity. The truth was she almost reveled in it. She was eighteen; young trim and fit from hard work on the farm. He was seeing her naked at her very best, and would see her as she gave birth to their child, and he certainly would see her naked in her not-so-prim retirement years as their time together ebbed. Yes, without question Scott would see her naked a lot and she held no qualms about letting him see her now.

Gripping first her left shoe, and then her right, Amy quickly tugged off her canvas shoes and tossed them aside. Her slouch socks were next, and then she began to start for the ladder. The feel of the hay upon her feet, the rough texture of the ladders rungs; all passed by without a thought as she stepped onto the hay mound floor and began towards Scott.

"Wait", he suddenly said, holding up his hand and grinning with a mischievous grin. Amy stopped as she was asked, and just looked at her boyfriend whose next command was just as silent. With a circular motion of his finger, he beckoned for her to slowly spin around so that he could see her naked beauty from all angles.

Amy did as she was asked. It took all her willpower to pry her hands away from her sex so Scott could see all of her. She even watched as her hand's parted and Scott's gaze fell directly on her sex where she had a surprise waiting for him. For the past hour she had carefully groomed herself, shaving every hair off her small frame from her neck down. She had planned to leave a strip of hair along her loins as so many porn stars did, but a slip of the razor meant she had to take it all off. As Scott's smile grew, she knew he was not disappointed in her lavish use of her blade.

When Amy was sure Scott's gaze was going to burn right through her, she teased him by spinning around on one foot, the slippery grass stems under the ball of her foot making the quick spin easy for her. With her backside to him, she bent at the waist as only a trim, fit cheerleader could do and gripped her ankles tightly. She also looked at him with her head seductively posed between her long legs. She held the stance for several seconds, understanding that while her breasts were not overly big, she had a glorious ass that Scott enjoyed seeing.

"You keep it up Amy and one of these days I am going to stick my dick in there", he said as if it was a threat. Amy only grinned as she picked herself up and started walking towards him. She never answered him, but there was no need too. Both of them knew Amy would be more then willing to let him take her anywhere.

Finding her way to a couple of carefully arranged hay bales, Amy found a seat on the packed grass and brought her knees up onto the edge of the hay bale and lowered her head to rest on her folded hands and arms. Scott was smitten with the sight and the seductive pose, something Amy seemed a natural at. A product of intense Swedish breeding, she had pale thighs and tight firm ass cheeks that were framed by her sex and the darker pink of her rectum that contrasted nicely with the light green grass the hay bale underneath her consisted of.

Amy was breathing hard as Scott stepped up behind her and pulled her hips back and down until her sex was in line with his pulsating shaft. It twitched in time with his equally heavily beating heart, which began to increase in tempo as he used his hand to rub the head around her freshly shaved opening until it was slick with her juices.

"May I," he asked, as he always did before entering her? Nodding feverishly, Scott pressed the head of his cock against the entrance to her sex, just as she pulled forward to whisper in his ear.

"You don't have to ask Scott. I'm always willing to take you."

Scott answered her by giving a sharp hard thrust of his hips and sent the head of his cock inside the young, tight girl with relative ease. She yelled sharply but it faded to a long drawn out groan as Scott held pressure against her and pulled back gently on her hips. Amy writhed on the hay bale, feeling the cropped hay poke roughly into her back as Scott slowly slid into her tightness as she wiggled and squirmed beneath him. When he was about half way in, he paused and then slowly pulled out until just the head was inside her. Amy grew very quiet at this turn of events and didn't move at all, but when he started forward, she yelled and pushed back against him, moving Scott into her faster than he had intended.

As Scott fucked her slowly and gently, she slowly relaxed around his shaft and he could move a little more freely. He had been going a little deeper with each stroke and it wasn't long before he felt his own hairy balls slapping into the well cropped mound of Amy's sex. She gave out with a loud gasp when he did and a shaking started in her hips and her sex clamped down around him hard. Scott could only hold still and revel in the feeling of her heat and satiny grip. Then there was an even hotter flood along the length of his shaft as she came with a vengeance; bucking her hips and biting Scott's shoulder to keep from yelling out in the stillness of the barn.

As Amy's breathing slowed and relaxed again, she was somewhat amazed that he was still hard; still inside her and still going. In the previous foray's, she quickly found out that while she could have gone on all afternoon, Scott could not. He never lasted more then a few minutes, getting off just about the time she was getting wound up. As if reading her mind, Scott leaned forward and spoke to her softly, still sliding it slowly in and out of her as he did so.

"I took matters into my own hands just before you came in. I think I could do this all afternoon," he said with a grin, and then began to kiss her. Amy grinned as well because she liked the feeling of having Scott just where he was. She also liked his kisses; deep and probing with his tongue into her mouth, colliding with her teeth and spurring on emotions she never knew existed.

When Scott broke the kiss, he did so by looking down between them. He grinned again as he took a long stroke, almost pulling out at the top and ending up pressed against the bottom of her hot, shaven sex. Shivers chased each other up and down her body as he began fucking her in earnest again. She was grunting and groaning loudly and bucking her ass back against the hay bale, compressing the hay even more then it already was.

Amy was beginning to wonder if she could take an entire afternoon of sex, as Scott pounded her into her for the third orgasm of the afternoon. She had to admit that she was getting sore, as her thighs ached and her vagina began to burn. Just when she was sure she would have to tell Scott to climb off her and that she would finish him with her mouth, she could feel Scott tense up and increase his tempo. She knew he was close. The intensity of her last orgasm was just subsiding when she felt Scott make one last plunge, and then came with a gush. It had only been an hour since he last came, so while the volume was light, Amy could tell that it was powerful for him.

Slowly Amy collapsed forward and gave out with a loud groan and then lay there breathing hard and fast upon the hay bale. Even as she did so, she could feel Scott slowly go soft within her, and then felt him plop out of her hole with an audible pop that seemed to resonate through the quiet interior of the barn. Exhausted and spent, Scott snuggled up next to her on the hale bale.

For a moment Amy silently cursed their surroundings. While she held no remorse for allowing Scott to take her in the barn, she longed for the day when he could take her in a big comfortable bed. There he could make love to her well into the night, only to cuddle and sleep next to him until morning when he took her again. That she knew would only come after marriage, and until then, she knew they would have to sneak around and have sex when and where they could.

Now on the hay bale, Amy was slowly slipping towards sleep herself when suddenly there was the unmistakable sound of tires on gravel. Bolting upright she violently shook Scott awake and started down the ladder for her clothes that had been strewn about at the bottom of the hay mound.

"What the hell," she asked as she slid her feet hurriedly into her shoes as she stole a glance out of a crack in the barn boards? Scott had come to his senses quickly too and while still in the hay mound, he too peered out of a knothole and watched as two pickups quickly drove down the driveway leading to the house.

"Amy this isn't good. That second truck is Clay Robinson's, the loan officer for the Bank. I thought your Dad was one of the farmer's that was making it okay?"

Amy never answered, even as cute as she looked half naked and tugging on her clothing in a hurry, Scott could see the fear in her eyes. They were wide open, for the entire county was at risk of losing every farm. Not because the crops were dying, or that rain was needed, but because there had been several bumper crops and now the cost of raising them was more then the harvested crop was worth. The farmers had done too good, and Amy knew there was a very real possibility that her father had done the same thing.

"Scott, please go home before my Dad finds out you were here." She then gave him a little peck on the check, giving him a little smile before the words "thanks", emanated from her lips.

As Amy squirmed her way out of the barn, she could feel a drop of Scott's semen ooze from her slit and softly settle into her cotton panties. She chided herself deeply for allowing herself to be taken without a condom again, but the feeling was so much more intense, that she just could not bring herself to force Scott into using one. More dribbled out as she ran across the lawn, using two tractors as cover as she worked her way towards the kitchen window.

From behind the big rear tires of a New Holland Tractor, Amy could see the loan officer sitting down at the kitchen table, shuffling papers and looking rather professional and arrogant all at the same time. As he talked with her father, her mother moved about the kitchen, fetching coffee and creamer, but was moving rather slow compared to her usual guest-in-the-house pace. Amy could not hear what was being said, but while her parent's demeanor looked cross, the Loan Officer looked far more peaceful, almost jovial as he sorted and resorted paperwork.

That changed when her Mother slid a cup of coffee towards the loan officer. As her fingers went to slip from out around the mugs handle, the loan officer slipped his handover her mother's, then looked at her with a big smile. For a second the moment was locked in time. Her mother glared at the man who refused to move his hand, and Amy's father turned with disgust, but strangely failed to say anything.

Suddenly Clay removed his hand, spoke something to her mother in a loud enough tone that Amy heard it was a yell, but could not decipher the exact wording. He then spoke to her father, in an equally loud manner and watched as her mother moved herself from the kitchen and started up the stairs.

If Amy had been in any other spot, she could not have seen the conversation through the kitchen window, nor saw her mother make her way towards the bedroom. Her silhouette appeared first in the stairway window, then the hallway and finally into the master bedroom. There she lay on the bed for a few moments.

Wanting to talk with her mother to find out what the loan officer was at their farm for, Amy moved from the safety of the big tractor wheel and ran to the side of the house. There she peered in the side kitchen window to see if her father had spotted her darting across the lawn. He seemed to have missed the sprint as he loudly banged dishes into the sink. Satisfied, Amy quickly climbed the lattice work of a trellis as she had done numerous times in order to escape from her bedroom and clambered to the porch roof that stood just outside her parent's window. Amy was just about to slide in through the window when she heard a loud rap on the door. Ducking beside the window, she watched as her mother slowly got up from the bed and answered the door. Now much closer to the action, the scant insulation the old farmhouse had allowed Amy to hear every word that was spoken.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Elizabeth, I think you know. We have done this before, last month in fact."

"Maybe, but it's never easy."

"Perhaps not, but I look forward to it. You're very pretty Liz, I'm sure you have a nice dress in here that accentuates that fine look," he said as he turned from her and started to open up her closet.

"Clay please..."

"A dress Liz. A nice dress," he said suddenly turning towards her, gripped her chin and planting a deep kiss upon her lips. Amy was mortified that the kiss lasted for as long as it did. When he broke the kiss, Amy's mother was shaking, but nodded through her tears and started leafing through her clothes.

When she hesitated at a at a long gray summer dress with a hemline that would have stopped at her calves, Clay looked annoyed. Roughly brushing past her, he began to leaf through the clothing hanging in the back of her closet, knowing full well most woman kept their more intimate clothing there.

"More like this," he said pulling a red number from off the closet pole. Holding it up to her, Liz turned as bright red as the dress; a fire engine color that was short as it was bright. Even through the sliver of window Amy peered through, she knew it was too skimpy for her mother to have ever worn outside the bedroom. "Put that on, with stockings and heels to match, I assume you have those too?"

Amy had never seen her mother wear such risqué clothes, but watched as her mother slowly nodded, pulling up a trunk that was hidden in the far corner of the closet. Within it was a pair of beige thigh-high stockings and a matching pair of red high heels, no doubt these being the clothes that kept the spark within her parent's marriage afloat.

Deadwood
Deadwood
74 Followers
12