Farm Girl

Story Info
Beware the perils of the big city.
2.4k words
4.15
84.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers

I was out taking a run when I found my little farm girl. I like taking long runs, and when I have time I drive out into the nearby countryside and run there. The air is much better that in the city.

On this particular day I'd been trotting along for about four miles and was heading back towards where I'd left my car. I'd set up a trail that was a wide loop, and I was trotting down a path that wound its way through a wooded area when I hear someone calling.

Whoever was yelling was somewhere in front of me, so I just get trotting along at the same pace. Rounding a bend I came to a van pulled up off the side of the path. What sort of idiots would want to drive up this track was beyond me, but it takes all types.

What interested me was that two of these types were lying on the ground next to the van, apparently unconscious, and the voice that was calling was coming from inside the van. Trotting up to the van I glanced at the bodies on the ground and found that I recognised them.

Jocko and Tim, two lowlifes who hung around town, never seeming to work but always having money. Glancing in the open door of the van to see who was calling, I found a real honey sitting on the floor of the van.

The first thing I noticed was that she was naked, and I really appreciated the view. She was the sort of scenery I'd pay good money to look at. The second thing I noticed was that she was handcuffed to the side of the van. This sort of thing made me suspect that Jocko and Tim had been up to no good. I'm pretty quick that way.

"Do you know where the keys to the cuffs are?" I asked, "And can you tell me what's going on?"

"They've got them," came the reply, and she jerked her head towards the two boyos having their little snooze. "They're kidnapping me."

"I sort of guessed that," I gently pointed out. "That doesn't explain why they've chosen to take a nap. Why don't you explain it all to me."

While she talked, I turned to check the bodies to locate the keys.

"I'm Janice," she started off. "I'd just got off the bus and was wondering where to go for the shops I want and that man came up and said hullo. He said his name was Tim, and that I looked a little lost and could he help me. I told him I'd come to town to do a little shopping and asked if he could tell me where the best places to go were.

Then while we were talking this van drove up and stopped and that other man got out and opened the side door. The next thing I knew they'd pushed me into the van and we were driving away.

Tim went and pulled my clothes off and said they were going to show me some fun, and then he handcuffed me to the side of the van. We drove for ages and that oaf kept trying to touch me.

When we pulled up here the driver came around and opened the door, and they both started telling me all the horrible things that they were going to do to me.

I said they couldn't because I was still a virgin and I didn't let men do that sort of thing to me.

Tim just laughed and said I'd learn, but the driver got all excited and told Tim to leave me alone. He said they could sell my virginity. Tim said he didn't care, he wanted to try me out anyway, and then they started fighting.

All of a sudden they both seemed to head butt each other and they both fell down and I started calling and then you came.

Why did you do that?"

While Janice had been talking I'd been checking her two little friends for the keys. Checking Jocko's pockets, I found the keys for the van and a wad of notes thick enough to choke a horse. I thoughtfully pocketed both items. Leaving the money would be a cruel temptation to any thieves that might wander by. Best I look after it for him.

Turning to Tim I was checking his pockets when he started to stir. The 'that' that Janice asked about was me standing up, carefully measuring my distance and firmly kicking Tim in the jaw, bouncing his head off the hard ground as well. He went back to sleep.

Considering Jocko, I thought it was only fair to do the same to him, sort of encouraging him to stay quiet.

Turning back to Tim I found the keys to the handcuff and another wad of notes that I also thoughtfully pocketed.

Slamming the van door, I wandered around and climbed into the driver's seat.

"Tell me, Janice," I said, "how come someone who appears to be as naïve as you manage to remain a virgin at age nineteen?"

"I live on a farm, and we don't have many neighbours, but I do have a couple of big brothers. They've made it pretty plain what would happen if anyone took advantage of me, so everyone treats me respectfully. Ah, you forgot to undo the handcuffs."

"So how come they let you come to town by yourself?" I asked. "And I didn't forget. I just chose not to undo them just yet."

I'd turned the van by this stage and was driving to where I was parked. My car was tucked away behind a small copse, and not easily noticed. I thought I'd leave the van there and take Janice back to town in my car. If Jocko and Tim failed to spot their van where I left it, that was their problem, not mine.

"My father told my brothers he needed them today and that even I couldn't get into trouble just going to town to buy some clothes and why haven't you undone the handcuffs?"

"Obviously your father doesn't know you as well as he thinks," I said with a laugh. "If I undid the handcuffs, you would just go and get dressed, and that means I'd just have to take your clothes off again once I stop. I'm just saving us both the bother."

There was distinctly nervous edge from the silence from the back seat while she considered this. Finally she just had to ask.

"Why do I have to have my clothes off?"

"I rescued you," I explained. "That entitles me to do interesting things to your body and I can't do them while your clothes are on. Don't worry. I'll take the handcuffs off before I start."

"I don't think I want you to do interesting things to my body," Janice pointed out.

"Well, I'm afraid that doesn't really matter. Don't you read women's novels? The hero always gets a reward from the girl he saves. It's your duty to show proper appreciation. I think even your brothers would admit that."

I pulled off the road and behind the trees, parking next to my own car. Hopping out, I circled the van and came in the side door, fishing out the cuff keys as I entered. I undid the cuffs and then scooped up Janice's clothes and a blanket that happened to be lying on the floor. Useful items, blankets.

Hopping out of the van I popped the boot to my car and tossed Janice's clothes in and closed it. Then I flicked the blanket out, letting it settle onto the grass beside the cars. Janice was standing at the open door of the van, not overly concerned with her modesty I noticed. I suspect it's hard to keep up concern for that sort of thing after you've been naked for a while and three men had already had an eyeful.

I held out a hand and coaxed her out of the van and led her to the blanket. I then encouraged her to sit on it and settled down beside her.

"What are you going to do?" Janice asked me, just a trace of nervousness in her voice.

Her nipples were already pointing at me, and the day was far too warm for that to be an effect of the weather, so I was pretty sure she knew just what was going to happen. You can't tell me a farm girl doesn't know about the birds and the bees, no matter how virginal she might be.

"Nothing much," I told her. "To start with I'm just going to gently brush away any traces of that idiot Tim grabbing at you. It'll make you forget all about him."

With that hint I started gently tracing her breast. I knew Tim would have been pawing her, and my faint touches would be a complete different feeling. I could then progress from there and hope she didn't call a halt.

Janice just sat still, watching my hands as they gently traced the curves of her breasts, finally cupping them, my thumbs rubbing her nipples, rolling them in little circles. She was breathing a little harder, but didn't try to stop me.

After a while I leaned forward and captured one breast with my mouth, sucking gently and letting my teeth graze her flesh and scrape across her nipple.

From kissing her breast it was a simple move to kissing her, easing her to lie down on the blanket as we kissed, one hand still soothing her breasts. Or, by this time, I should say exciting them. I could practically feel them throbbing at my touch and her nipples were as hard as pebbles.

I finally started letting my hand trace its way down to the junction of her legs, moving slowly and just gently rubbing her mons, not trying to push further onto her mound. As I gently massaged her I could see her legs drifting apart, her body expectant of further touches.

Still I waited, taking my time, until I felt her shifting restlessly under my touch, pushing herself up against my hand, silently asking for more. I let my hand relax against her mound, and Janice started slowly pushing against it. Taking this as permission, I started a more adventurous exploration.

After a while my fingers were dipping between Janice's lips, sinking into her slit, feeling her moist heat pressing up around my probing fingers.

There was a big difference between Janice letting my fingers examine her and letting my cock sink into her. I quietly unzipped and eased my erection out of my underpants while still leaving it inside my trousers. Then I edged Janice's hand to rest against me.

Her hand just rested there for a while, but she was acutely conscious of where her hand was and eventually her curiosity got the better of her and she went exploring. Her hand slipped through the open zip, took my concealed weapon and dragged it into the light.

Not that she was looking at it. Her eyes were fastened on mine as I touched her, coaxing interesting little sensations out of her body. She was quite content to use the braille method to examine me.

What with one thing and another, Janice's legs were nicely parted. Finally rolling over and moving between them I took up a position above her.

"It's time to thank me for helping you," I teased her, letting my erection ease gently up to her slit and press against her.

I waited, giving her time to protest, but she just watched where our bodies were starting to merge, saying not a word. Her lips yielded, letting the head of my cock ease between them, and Janice gasped and held her breath.

You can give a girl only so much time to register a protest and then it's too late. With my cock now pressing urgently forward, the time for Janice had come and gone, and she was mine. Moving forward, I could feel her hymen yield to me, and then I was taking charge.

When her hymen yielded, Janice let out the breath she'd been holding, breathing heavily as she pushed herself up to meet my advancing weapon, welcoming its thrust deep into her.

Now that I had her I didn't rush. I didn't want anything to remind her of what might have been with Tim and Jocko. I just moved easily in her, letting her get the feel of me and adjusting her body to accommodate me.

Thrusting slowly but steadily, I brought her along, building excitement on excitement, feeling her responses growing with each thrust, her hips rising eagerly to meet me.

On we went, both enjoying out journey of discovery, rediscovering what everyone knows. Sex is fun.

Being somewhat experienced, I was able to control the rate at which we built our pleasures, not wanting to ruin things for her by having her come to fast, nor dragging it out for ever.

I could feel how she was reacting, and hear it as she squealed with gathering excitement. Finally we were moving faster, and I started driving in some long hard strokes, urging her towards her climax, as mine was coming up fast. Then she shrieked and bucked beneath me while I held her firmly down, emptying myself into her.

I fetched her clothes while she lay there, breathing hard. Watching her dress I quizzed her as to how long she would be in town.

"I go home again tomorrow," she said. "Why?"

"Well, there were two villains I rescued you from," I pointed out. "I thought I could take you out to dinner this evening and you could thank me a second time."

Janice gave me a patented female look, but she did agree to dinner, even if not agreeing to anything else. That was OK by me. If she was willing to thank me again, fine. If not, I'd at least have a meal with some entertaining company.

The real ending of this story came a couple of weeks later. Tim and Jocko were minding their own business, broken jaws healing nicely (apparently I kicked harder that I thought), when a couple of farm boys walked up to them and beat the crap out of them.

Apparently Janice's brothers had found out she was no longer a virgin, got the story of the abduction out of her, put two and two together to get twenty seven and came hunting Jocko and Tim with blood in their eye.

I almost felt sympathy for Jocko and Tim. Almost.

Ashson
Ashson
8,502 Followers