Farm Girl Ch. 2

Story Info
She services Farmer Sneed & his men.
957 words
372k
64

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bospup
bospup
108 Followers

"Submit!" Farmer Sneed yelled as I was being plowed by his boys. It was time for a mid-afternoon break. I had brought out a pitcher of water for Farmer Sneed and his boys, as one of my duties were. Of course, I had to wear one of his obscene articles of clothing that never failed to cause me trouble. Today's outfit was a bikini. Of course it had small holes in the top where my nipples poked through and the bottom.. well.. the bottom was not much more than a couple of strings. Almost as soon as I came out of the house, Farmer Sneed's boys Bob and Billy ogled my bouncing titties and the hairy bush poking through my "covering". By the time I reached them, they both had raging hard-ons visible through their overalls. "Put it down," said Billy quietly.

"Please, I'm still sore from yesterday.." I begged. Bob came around me and grabbed me by my ponytail. "Do it now," he says. "You know what Papa says."

Sure enough, Farmer Sneed came over to enjoy his break too. "Thas' right, lil darling. You belong to me now. You know one of the things demanded of you is that sweet pussy of yours without the mouth. Hell, if I wanted mouth and no pussy, I'da gotten me a wife. Ain't that right boys?" The men laughed as they eyed me hungrily. I put the tray I was holding down.

"That's better," said Billy. "I'm horny as hell. Just watching you walk over here bouncing em titties.." Billy groaned with lust as he grabbed my chest and pulled it to his face. He devoured my still covered tits, biting into the exposed nipples and squeezing them as hard as he could. Rubbing his face deep inside my cleavage, he pinched and kneaded at my breasts, bringing back the soreness from the other day.

They had played with candles the other night. As much as I prayed for one of the idiots to drop one, the Sneeds expertly dribbled hot wax all over my aching body before they each took a hole and pummelled me. It seemed they were still not tired of me, although they had fucked me at least once a day for the past 3 months.

Laughing at my wincing, Bob took over my right breast as Billy kept on with the left. "Take my overalls off and take my dick in your mouth," Billy said. They stopped playing with my breasts just long enough for me to do what I was told. Farmer Sneed came behind me and untied my bikini loose. I was now naked in the middle of the field with 3 horny, sweaty farmers with boners poking at their overalls.

I kneeled down and took Billy's cock in my mouth as Farmer Sneed rubbed his hands all over my body. He played with my nipples, rubbed me all over, and once in awhile dipped his fingers into my pussy. Bob took off his overalls too, and was jabbing his penis at my face, trying to get the same attention as Billy. I started rubbing it as I sucked Billy's penis.

I sucked the two of them until I was hot and sweaty as if I was working in the fields too. Essentially, I was.. I sucked until my mouth was dry and tired but Billy and Bob wanted more. They gave me some of the water I had brought out for them, and made me continue sucking on their dicks while Farmer Sneed got himself hard enough to fuck me.

"Get on top of me, girl," he said. He had his overalls at his ankles and was laying on the ground. I moved over to him and did as I was told. I straddled his fat cock and slowly started moving up and down. Billy and Bob poked their dicks in my face, wanting me to continue with their blowjobs.

They both shoved their dicks into my mouth, forcing me to open wide while they stretched out my mouth. Some of my spit drooled out onto Farmer Sneed's stomach, which seemed to turn him on. He grabbed a hold of both my nipples and pulled on them hard as he started fucking me from underneath.

Bob withdrew his cock, stroking it while it was wet with my saliva. Billy pulled on my head, forcing me to take him deeper into my throat. He fucked my head as his father came into my pussy.

Farmer Sneed moved over as Bob took his place. His dick was a bit longer than Farmer Sneed's, and it poked deep into my pussy as I struggled with Billy's cock. Bob sat up to roll his tongue around my sore nipples and sucked on them hard. I felt him get stiffer inside me. Lying back, Bob started to thrash about, fucking me hard with his cock. I moaned as he hit deep inside my pussy with every thrust. He fucked me hard, making my tits bounce and jiggle all over.

Billy reached down and touched one of my bouncing breasts as his brother fucked me. Cumming, he groaned and pushed himself deep into my throat, squirting his seed straight to my stomach. As I struggled for air, Bob came underneath me, fucking me in slow, hard strokes as he pulsed inside my pussy.

They laid me down on the ground as they dressed themselves to get back to work. "Better get goin' to the house, before the workers see ya. Unless you want more dick ya lil whore." The men chuckled as they went about their work.

Able to move again, I dressed myself in my skimpy bikini and walked towards the house with my tray.

bospup
bospup
108 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes yes yes. I’ve read it over and over. Makes me so wet. Need to read again.. wish he wrote MORE

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

(Formerly Chuck’s)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oh yes please.Just give me Sneed address please. I’ll take care of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BORING. SAME OLD STUFF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Farmer sneed

Loved this made me wish I were her

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Farm Girl Ch. 1 Previous Part
Farm Girl Series Info

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories