Farm Girl Thrills Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ofarm
ofarm
74 Followers

I went back to the living room with Mark and told him every detail of what I had to do to make his buddy cum and showed him the proof. Then I grabbed his t shirt and cleaned myself up and said "now can I sleep?" He smiled and said "not yet."

That was the most daring it ever got though, and shortly after that we moved away when Mark got transferred to the corporate headquarters in NC. Joe worked for the same company but stayed behind in the city. Even recently Mark and I had been out for dinner and drinks and he tried to talk me into chatting up a stranger while he watch anonymously from the other side of the bar.

So with all that history it just didn't seem likely that Mark would have any problem with me going to the farmers market with another man. So I kissed him goodbye as he headed out for work, and then I headed out to the barn to get ready to load up my produce when Kevin came by with his truck. I remembered that it hadn't rained at all this week so I decided to plug in the pump for the irrigation system. As soon as the pump kicked on I got drenched! One of the hose fittings was loose and it sent out a jet of water that soaked me from the waist up before I could get it tightened down to make a good seal. I headed to the house to change and of course Kevin pulled into the drive before I could get there. He got out he said "you ready to go?" I pulled the white shirt away from my chest and said "well, I was ready until I got the bright idea to turn on the irrigation, but now I have to find something else to wear." He said "ah don't go changin', if you wear that, we'll sell out in the first hour and we can come back home and get some work down." I said "very funny, c'mon inside and have a cup of coffee, it might take me a few minutes to find something else to match these pants.

This was the first time Kevin had ever been in our house without Mark being home. Poor boy did his best not to stare at my jiggling breasts as I brought a cup of coffee to the table where he was now sitting, but I could see that he was distracted and I was really making no effort to keep the wet fabric from clinging to me. Let him have a little look I thought, what's the harm? With his wife away for so long poor guy must need a little excitement.

When I got to the bedroom I looked at myself in the mirror and I could see that my breasts were so visible that I might as well have been naked and the cold fabric had my nipples standing out like pencils. No wonder he had to struggle to look away. So now he had seen my ass practically naked and my chest. Wasn't much mystery left! This was even more of a rush than the panty episode because this time he was just a few feet away when he saw me. I was so horny that I seriously considered calling him in to help me choose a new blouse, but thankfully my better judgment won out. I rooted through my closet and found a much less sexy plaid cotton blouse, and headed back out to the kitchen. In mock disgust I said, "You might have mentioned that my titties were completely exposed." He got his big smile and said, "oh really, I hadn't noticed." I said "let's go...pervert" And he got a nice chuckle as we walked out to load the truck. I was really pushing the envelope with this flirting; I guess maybe I could see how Mark could be a little upset, if he knew what was happening. Kevin was great though, he clearly enjoyed getting some peaks at me, but he didn't do anything inappropriate. He made me feel completely safe to be a little playful, with out having to worry about him taking me seriously. What a good friend for a horny wife who really didn't have any interest in becoming a cheating wife.

That day at the market was pretty slow. Maybe there was testing going on or something. It would have been nicer to have the sales, but it gave Kevin and me time to chat which we hadn't done much despite spending so much time together. I asked him about his wife Sharon, what she was researching and what is was like to have her gone for so long at a time. He said it was difficult. This was her longest assignment away from home since they were married 13 years ago. My mind wandered, he didn't look old enough to have been married that long. Kevin had the soul of an old hippy but looked more like a young tri-athlete, thin and wiry with clean cut dark hair but with ice blue eyes. (He told me this was a Norman Welsh trait)

By November things had slowed down on the farm. The fall Garden had run its course and my garden beds were getting covered with winter cover crops that would build up the soil for the next spring. I saw much less of Kevin now. He didn't grow winter crops in his greenhouse because he said he made enough money to get him by in the other three seasons and winter was his only time to catch up on reading, or repair fences, trim the hooves of his sheep, do tractor maintenance etc. Since I didn't have any animals or greenhouses, it was a low time for me too. I did a little day-hiking in a nearby forest, made some great dinners for my neglected husband, read some great faming books, and poured through seed catalogs.

Winter didn't hit very hard in North Carolina; lots of grey chilly, rainy days but hardly any snow. It gave me lots of time to think. Maybe too much. I was running this "relationship" that I had formed with Kevin through my head. It was the first time in my marriage that I had made a friend who was a man. Was I attracted to him? I'd have to say yes but was that ok? I loved Mark of course and he was my man for life as long as he would have me. But what was this thing with Kevin? Was it ok to be close to another man? Couldn't I have a friend, and why couldn't that friend be a male? When one gets married does that mean they have to rule out an entire gender for friendships? It seemed silly to have to question it, but society seems to frown on such things, and they often caused trouble in marriages. But maybe I was having so many questions because I liked him a little more than I should. How would I feel if Mark found a woman analog to my Kevin? Someone attractive, with shared interests, and who even flirted with him a little.

I guess that would be okay as long as I was sure I wasn't going to lose him. It would be fine if I knew he felt the same way about me as I feel about him, and that this other relationship would always take a back seat to ours. But I'd want everything out in the open. I wouldn't want him sneaking around to do it. I didn't feel like I was sneaking around although, I didn't tell him about the thong panties or the wet shirt in our kitchen. It was complicated. It was easier when I had work to do from sun up to sundown with no time to think about it.

Now it was holiday time and Mark's company always threw a great Christmas party.

His friend Joe was coming into town for the party and would be staying at our house while he was in town. (Joe was still the swinging single type) I had nothing to wear so I went shopping. It was nice to be looking at feminine, pretty clothes for a change. I ended up buying a slinky little blue mini-dress with spaghetti straps that showed lots of cleavage and plunged in the back to hang loosely just above my butt. I loved the way it hung, showing all my curves but it wasn't skin tight. I found the perfect little pumps to match. I couldn't wait to get dressed up and wear makeup and perfume for a change.

The night before Joe arrived; Mark and I were having a nice dinner at home and talking about how nice it would be to see Joe again.

Mark said "so what do you think Lis wanna pick up where we left off last time?"

"What do you mean?" (Knowing what he meant)

"You know, with Joe."

"You're kidding right?"

"No...I mean... you liked it right? I know I did, and I KNOW Joe did." "Mark, I feel like we were kids then, just being playful, it would be way too weird now."

"C'mon Lis, what are we now geriatrics? I mean are we not allowed to be playful ever again?"

"You're serious about this aren't you?"

"Yes, it will be a great way to reconnect, like old times."

"Mark...I don't think...I mean...ahh it just seems too weird now."

"Why?"

"I don't know, last time it was spontaneous, this just seems...so planned. Oh god, you guys didn't plan anything did you?"

"Hell no, I'm not your pimp. You have to want this as much as me or it won't be any fun for any of us"

"I don't know, Mark, you won't hate me if I say no will you?"

"Don't be ridiculous, I thought you'd like the idea, I mean, it seems really sexy to me, and who else could we ever feel so comfortable with, but if you're not into it, then we won't do it"

"I guess I do think it's sexy, last time it was hot BECAUSE you asked me to do it and I knew you were out there waiting for me to tell you all about it."

Mark got a happy look on his face and said "EXACTLY, that's what was hot about for me too, and the fact that you would be so adventurous for me."

"Oh Mark I don't know, what do you mean 'take off where we left off' what exactly do you want me to do this time?"

"As much as you feel like doing, for one night all rules are suspended."

"I don't get it, it's like you want your wife sleep with another man?"

"Not just another man, our friend, I know its weird but it's the weirdness that makes it so sexy for me. It's like...it's a little bond that the three of us share that no one else gets to know about; a kinky little secret that we'll always have. You know if Joe gets married, we'll never have this opportunity again, and probably never even think of doing it with anyone else."

"Man, you're nuts, lets not talk about it anymore. Let's just go out and have a normal night okay?"

"Okay."

That night we both went to bed naked but I didn't make any moves on Mark, in fact after kissing him I turned over with my back to him. He cuddled up and spooned me and I could feel his very stiff penis against my bottom as he held me close. This was a really nice feeling and I soon drifted off to sleep.

The next morning day I slipped on a t-shirt and since it was Saturday and Mark wasn't going anywhere I made a nice breakfast with fresh eggs from Kevin's farm Herbs and potatoes from our own and local bacon from the farmers market. We chatted over breakfast but didn't discuss Mark's idea any further. But it was in the air. I'm sure we both were thinking about it. Joe's flight was scheduled to arrive at 5:00.

After breakfast I needed to burn of some energy so I ran a load of laundry and when it was done I put on some jeans some boots and heavy flannel shirt and headed out to hang them on the line. (gotta love the mild North Carolina winter) Mark surprised me by coming along to help. As we hung the last few shirts, we saw Kevin out in his field taking hay to his sheep.

I told Mark we should walk over and say hello and he agreed. Kevin told us that he was excited because his wife was coming home for Christmas and would be arriving tomorrow. I wondered for a moment about how I would feel about seeing her again but I had way too many things on my mind to dwell on it.

At around 4:00 Joe called to say that his flight was delayed and that he wouldn't be landing till around 6:00. This would make it tough for mark to pick him up and still make the party by 7:00. We decided he'd go alone to the airport and I would stay home to get ready since it takes me longer, than it takes the guys.

I showered and fixed my hair and put on makeup. I choose a very sexy pair of panties (black not red) just in case they would be seen later. I slipped on my new slinky little dress. God I loved the way it looked on me. I had just put on some perfume when I heard the guys coming in the carport door. I walked out to say hi to Joe and was greeted with a wide eyed "God damn! I was expecting bibbed overalls and rubber boots, farm girl, you look fantastic! I gave him a hug and he smelled a little gamey. I guess it was because he was wearing a heavy coat that was probably needed in the north but definitely wasn't in our NC warm spell. It was 70 degrees!

I should say that I've never been very attracted to Joe. He's a good guy and a good friend of Mark's but he would never have been someone I'd want to date. He was cute enough in a normal guy sort of way. He had an ok sense of humor but he never had much to say that was very interesting. It didn't seem like there was all that much beneath the surface. He was pretty superficial. I wondered if that may be why he was still single and never seemed to have long term relationships.

Maybe that's why I was still considering Mark's proposition. Clearly it wouldn't be about me lusting after his friend and itching to get him into bed. There was no risk of my falling in love with Joe and I'm sure Mark sensed this. If I did this it would be for Mark and me. Joe in a way, was just a prop. Or course getting naked with any man other than my husband would be exciting because of the newness of it, and the novelty, but that part of it was just raw sex. Always distinctly different from the feeling of being with someone you love, in my book.

I opened a bottle of wine while the guys went their rooms to get dressed. It was a crazy feeling, knowing I had a green light from my husband to be a complete slut for a night if I wanted to. Not that I wanted to be one, but that was the limit and anything I choose to do up until that would be ok. I don't know why thoughts of Kevin kept coming up. I guys I had to admit there was an attraction to him beyond what would be acceptable. In some twisted way I considered that if I went "all the way" with Joe, and later Mark raised some suspicion about Kevin I could always get self righteous and say something like "Jesus, you were all for me fucking your best friend and now you are worried because I spent the day with a guy, I don't know what you want!"

Twisted logic I know and I felt like a terrible person thinking that way, but thank goodness out thoughts are invisible and they are not the same thing as actions. With those kinds of thoughts swirling around in my head the guys emerged dressed and ready to go and we were already on schedule to be ½ hour late.

Chapter 5

When we got to the party, the meet, greet and smooze session had already begun. I knew the drill well by this time. My role was to make the rounds with Mark for a while to be introduced to various people, and be pretty and charming and elevate Marks image among the senior managers. Mark was convinced that his looks and clothes were crucial to his image in the company and that having an attractive wife added to his successful image. This was some of the bullshit that I hated about the corporate world and Mark knew it was all nonsense too, but he was a realist and acknowledged that it was one of the games you had to play to be successful, and he was willing to play.

After we had made the rounds and I was seen with Mark by enough people, I was expected to give him some space while he made strategic business conversations with certain "key" people. Joe of course followed Marks lead so I was on my own to mingle around the room. I really hated this part, but on this night, I at least was getting lots of attention. I guess I picked a great outfit because guys were approaching me for conversations. As soon as I'd give a guy the brush off, or their wives would come to collect them, another guy would show up.

One older guy introduced himself as the Chief operations officer. Why not just a name? Of course I already knew who he was from Mark and from having met him last year. When I shook his hand he didn't let go and held my wrist with his other hand and inserted himself way inside my personal space, and looked me right in they while telling me how lucky Mark was to have a "sexy little thing" like me and how Mark had a bright future with the company. What an ass. I detested these power drunk, egotistical bastards. Clearly he was saying "I'm a powerful man here and you should worship me and flirt with me so I'll get your husband promoted." I have my limits; I firmly and obviously pulled my hand free while politely but on no uncertain terms dismissed him and walked away.

As I walked to the bar another guy approached me. This was a very cute young man who introduced himself as Rickey. He had seen me blow off the big wig and thought it was great. Rickey was fresh out of college and still had a cynical irreverent view of all this corporate glad handing. I decided he'd be my friend for the evening, and he seemed to like that idea just fine.

I invited him to the table where we'd be sitting once the smooze fest was over. We chatted and watched guys (and a few women) in suit's suck up to each other. This guy had a great sense of humor and kept me laughing. It was refreshing to be with someone who could see how absurd all this was. He was also a very skilled flirt and showed no restraint even though I pointed out Mark as being my husband. Of course I flirted back; I needed a diversion to get me through this event.

We all sat down for dinner, which was pretty good and sat through a pep talk from the CEO and a series of incredibly boring awards and honors. When it was over it was time to dance. I danced the first dance with Joe. Mark didn't think he looked good dancing and wouldn't dance anything but slow dances in front of the company elite. Joe wouldn't dance any more after that so I went out on the dance floor with a couple of ladies who looked as bored as me. Rickey soon showed up and I started dancing with him. He clearly didn't care who saw him flirting with me. You gotta love a cocky 22 year old sometimes. He had his hands all over me every chance he got and he was a good dancer. After he had made some particularly suggestive moves in one dance, I put my hand on has chest as if to say "down boy" and told him I needed to sit the next one out with my husband.

Of course Joe and Mark had been watching the whole thing, and as soon as I sat down, Mark said "Looks like Lisa found herself a live one." Of course with these guys it wasn't aimed at getting me to stop flirting with the boy but to flirt more. OK, I'm game. So the next slow dance I found Rickey and pulled him out on the floor. He pulled me close and I stood on my tip toes to get close to his ear and told him "My husband is watching so let's give him a good show." I didn't have to talk him into it, he immediately slid his hands down to my hips and pulled my body tighter in to his and one of my legs slid between his. I could feel his now bulging crotch pushing into my tummy. Then he pulled one hand off my hip and put it in the small of my naked back and rubbed my skin softly as we swayed to the music. I looked over at Mark and he was all approval. Then Rickey slid has hand lower and it was inside my dress just above the waistband of my panties. I raised my eyebrows to Mark and he had a huge grin. I guess he had to admire the young man's spunk. Kevin bent down to my ear, and asked "is your husband going to kick my ass when this is over?" I said, "No, he gets off on this shit" He said "outstanding." Then he put both hands on the skin of my lower back. I couldn't believe it when he slipped them both down below my waistband and copped a feel of my butt cheeks and gave a squeeze. My back, at that point, was to the center of a very crowded and dark dance floor and I figured no one would see or at least not many people. I told him, "Don't do that where people can see you do it, ok?" He said "oh sure." delighted, I'm sure, that I didn't say don't do it at all.

I looked around when the music stopped and Mark and Joe were gone, off to do more ass kissing. Rickey asked if he could get me another drink, and I said I really need to find a rest room first. He said "Oh I know where they are, it's kind of hard to tell you though, c'mon I'll walk you to them."

He walked me out of the banquet room and into the hall of the hotel where the event was being held. We made a couple of turns into a quiet corridor. I could see where it actually would have been hard to describe where they were, but I bet if I had been some old hag he would have managed. I thanked him and went into the ladies room and when I came out he was still there waiting for me. I said "what a gentleman, I think I could have found my way back." He said, "Ah I'm no gentleman, I just wanted to spend as much time with you as possible while I had you separated from the herd" Not one to shy away from a flirt I said "I should have known. Well you got me here and there's no one around what's your plan to make the most of this time big boy?" He put his hand behind my head and kissed me before I saw it coming. I gently pushed him away, and said hold on tiger, you never know who'll come walking down this hall and I can't risk embarrassing my man in front of the brass." I'm such tease. He took it well though and walked me back to the banquet room, and went off to get us drinks.

ofarm
ofarm
74 Followers