Farm Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Cousins & aunt engage each other.
1.4k words
4.44
85.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casio33
casio33
33 Followers

As May belle was leaving the house she saw Jeb heading toward the family's old station wagon.

"Where you goin?" she asked.

"I've got to meet the train, you know Aunt Lou and her kids are coming to stay for a few weeks." Jeb replied.

"Can I go too, I haven't seen Bobby and Bobbi Jo in over a year." She said.

"Sure, hop in. I bet you try to fuck both of them before we get home." Jeb replied.

"Now! That sounds like a plan." she squealed.

The thirty minute trip into town was uneventful except for May belle's several attempts to get Jeb to let her suck his cock.

"I just want to make up for biting you last time/" she pleaded.

"No way May belle, besides I want to be ready – just in case Aunt Lou wants some before we get home. Last time here she sucked my cock as good as Mama."

The train had arrived a few minutes early and their Aunt and Cousins were waiting for them in the parking lot. After many hugs and kisses in greeting, Bobby and Jeb loaded luggage into the back of the big station wagon. The two girls ushered Bobby into the back seat between them while Lou took her place on the front seat beside Jeb.

No sooner had the doors closed than May belle and Bobbi Jo leaned over Bobby and engaged in a passionate kiss, hot tongues explored each other – both girls had a hand on Bobby's crotch. "Can I suck it first?" May belle asked Bobbi Jo.

"Sure, honey, just let me help you out of your pants, it's been a long time since I tasted your sweet pussy."

"Don't worry about my panties, I haven't had them on since I heard you guys were coming, and by-the-way I'm looking forward to a clitty fuck with you. Lisa can hardly wait to see you again also."

Bobby was urged into a corner of the back seat as May belle knelt over him, her pert ass lifted to meet Bobbi Jo's eager tongue. Flipping up her cousins short skirt, Bobbi Jo plunged her tongue into May belle's seething pussy at the same time May belle took the full length of Bobby's hard member deep into her throat.

Watching the torrid scene from the front seat, Lou moved a hand to unbutton the fly on Jeb's overalls and free his hardening member. "Shall we join them?" she asked, lowering her head to his lap.

Lou cupped the boy's testicles in a hot hand and began to massage them as she, with a flick of her tongue captured the pre-cum already leaking from Jeb's erection. With expertise gained from many years of practice, Lou rolled down the thick foreskin exposing the purple crown of large cock awaiting her ministrations.

As her hot tongue began to massage his manhood, Jeb said, "Godamm, I've got to find a place to park or I'm going to wreck this fuckin car."

Lou lifted her head for a moment and smiling said, "If I remember right, the old cemetery is just up ahead – ah that brings back some fond memories."

Jeb turned the car into the entrance to the cemetery and quickly found a secluded spot behind some tall hedges. Almost before he had a chance to switch off the engine, Lou was out of the car removing her blouse and bra. Her taunt nipples begging for attention. Reaching into the automobile she grasped Jeb by the hand saying, "Come on honey, suck on these a little before you eat my pussy.

Jeb was quick to comply. Rotating his tongue around each hard nipple before sucking into his mouth and nibbling gently with his teeth. As his hand moved up the inside of her leg, Lou moved to give him better access. Suddenly Jeb sprang back, a look of astonishment on his boyish face. "You ain't go no hair on your pussy Aunt Lou, what happened, I never saw a grown woman with no hair on her pussy, I want to see It.."

Laughing, Lou explained that she and Bobbi Jo had decided to shave their pussies. "It makes clitty fucking more fun."

From the back seat May belle almost shouted, "I've never seen one either. Bobbi Jo let me see your naked pussy."

"I'll do better than that," Bobbi Jo replied "trade places with me, only I want his cock in my pussy. You can see my shaved pussy while you suck my clit."

May belle had been sitting in Bobby's lap with her legs wide spread to fully enjoy the attention to her throbbing pussy being given by Bobbi Jo. From behind, Bobby had his arms wrapped around her slender body, massaging her breasts while rotating the nipples between thumbs and forefinger – his cock deep in her hot pussy. Bobbi Jo had been plunging her long tongue as deep as possible (around her brothers cock) into her cousins leaking pussy, sucking her erect clit. When Bobby asked "what's your Dad going to say when he finds out I've been getting some of his pussy?

May belle had replied, "Don't worry about that, you're about three inches from Daddy's pussy, but I do want you to fuck my ass and let Bobbi Jo take care of my pussy.

Bobbi Jo and May belle quickly changed places with Bobby burying his cock deep in his sisters wet pussy. May belle lost no time in attacking the clean shaven slit. "Damm it looks almost like a taco." She exclaimed. "Lisa is going to love this, I think we're going to want to shave our pussies too."

Lou said, "Looks like the kids have got things in control, now stop staring and put your tongue in there."

Jeb with some reluctance lowered his head between his aunts beautiful long legs and tentatively ran his tongue around the outer lips of the older woman's sweet pussy before plunging his tongue inside to massage her long hard clitoris. "Goddamm," he muttered, "This IS better, I gotta fuck you Aunt Lou."

"That's what we're here for sugar, put that hard dick of yours where it will do us the most good." She whispered as she slipped her wet tongue into his ear.

Lou lay on her back a leg over the back of the front seat. Her ass rested on the edge of the seat her other leg hung out the open door. Jeb pushed the gallowses of his overalls from his shoulders letting them fall to his ankles. He reached beneath his aunts legs and pulled her a little further out of the car, watching as Lou grasped his throbbing member and guided it unerringly toward her hot opening.

Watching the almost angry purple crown of his cock probe to open the puffy lips of Lou's wet cunt was one of the most exciting things he had ever witnessed. It was with some awe he watched as her labia opened to receive his shaft. The lips curved slightly inward clinging tightly to the intruder forcing its thick foreskin further down the shaft of his throbbing cock as he pushed deeper into the hot channel. At last he was fully embedded in Lou's slick paradise where he paused only a moment. Jeb was fully absorbed in the view as he slowly began to withdraw his member. The soft lips, that had only moments before been slightly curved inward, now were clinging to his shaft in a gentle caress that begged not to be abandoned.

Losing all self control, Jeb pounded into Lou's sweet depths in a series of frantic strokes as Lou moaned gratefully and met his hard thrusts with those of her own. "Fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can, I'm cumming, cumming again. Goddamm, fuck, shit it's been too damm long since I've had that much cock in me."

"I can't wait either," Jeb muttered, "I wish I could still keep going! That's the best pussy I ever had, even better than Mamas!" he panted as he pumped his juices deep into his Aunts steaming depths.

Through half lidded eyes, Lou looked up at her young nephew, smiling as she watched him slowly withdraw his long cock from her now gaping pussy. It was glistening from their mingled expenditures. "Let me lick that dry" she uttered and took Jeb's shrinking member into her hot mouth.

"Aunt Lou, I want to eat a little more of that naked pussy of yours too before we leave." He replied.

In the back seat the three cousins had expended themselves in each other and sexually sated had watched in fascination as Jeb and Lou engaged in their mutual pleasure of each other.

Leaving the cemetery, May belle said, "just drop Bobbi Jo and me off at Lisa's, she's gonna love Bobbi Jo's shaved pussy."

"O.K. " Jeb replied, as he shifted into gear and started toward the exit of the cemetery.

casio33
casio33
33 Followers