Farm Visit

Story Info
A visit to my wife's cousin's farm.
1.3k words
3.89
128.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mudhentwo
mudhentwo
86 Followers

My wife, Louise, is a pretty lady.This event is true, and happened when she was about thirty-five years old. She has naturally curly brown hair, is about 5'8" tall and weighs 130 lbs. Her breasts are of average size, but she has wonderful nipples that respond deliciously when aroused, or slightly cold.

We arrived in Chicago in the early evening and Louise was now on her cell phone informing her cousin, Boris, that we had landed. He told her that he was circling the parking garage and would be picking us up shortly.

Boris pulled up to the curb in his 3/4 ton Chevy pick-up truck. I hoisted our luggage into the bed as Louise hoisted herself into the cab, giving me the pleasure of viewing her lovely bottom and rising hemline. She greeted Boris with a quick kiss before adjusting her seat belt. After the kiss, Boris reached across Louise to give me a friendly handshake. I watched as he gently allowed his arm to brush against my wife's left breast as he firmly gripped my hand. Her nipples became stiffly apparent. I found this to be very arousing.

As we drove, Nick and Louise shared stories about the old days when they were children. Nick would often pat my wife's knee with a casual familiarity. She nonchalantly rested her hands on both of our thighs and I began to grow hard.

When we arrived at Boris' home, I retrieved our luggage from the truck bed and followed Boris and Louise as they entered his front door. His wife, Demi, welcomed us with hugs and glasses of Merlot. Demi is a short little thing with a child like figure. I've always found her personality to be upbeat and provocative.

Demi had prepared a wonderful meal for us. She is an excellent cook. We shared a bottle of Port after dinner and our conversation became a bit sexy. We recounted the time that we vacationed together in California, and how we both enjoyed watching the other couple make love.

During that California adventure Louise was a bit intimidated, but she did finally succumb to her passion, and orgasmed with the most guttural moaning that I have ever heard.

I remembered that, as she lay there, in the after glow, Boris approached our bed and gazed longingly, and appreciatively at Louise's nude form. I was very excited by his intrusion, but felt duty bound to protect my wife's modesty. I prevented him from caressing her and she just smiled innocently, but never covered herself.

As our conversation continued, I revealed to our hosts how I regretted stopping Boris' advances toward my wife that night. That I sometimes masturbated to the memory of what happened, and what might have happened.

Demi was listening intently to this revelation and shared with us that she also found that evening's memory a masturbatory

delight. She then insisted that Louise join her in the bedroom to slip into something more comfortable.

Boris and I shared a knowing look and eagerly anticipated the ladies' return. I told him that I would personally not place any limits on what was to happen between he and Louise. He replied, "Bon Apetit", when I inquired about any reservations that he might have concerning Demi.

Demi returned to the living room and sat next to me. She was wearing a short white bath robe that was much to large for her tiny form. She placed her head in my lap, using my thighs as a pillow, and propped her feet up on the arm of the couch. She turned her head toward the hallway as my wife made her entrance.

Louise looked absolutely radiant. She was dressed in a rich green baby doll nighty. Her sparkling blue eyes were filled

with a wonderment that only the innocent have when they are about to be naughty. I felt proud of her boldness.

Boris rose from his easy chair, and as Demi and I observed, he slowly approached my wife. She was stunning. He was obviously hungry for her charms. As he placed his strong hands around her waist, she gazed up into his eyes. I felt myself growing rigid as he bent to kiss her. She responded to his kiss with an eager

passion.

Demi opened her bath robe enough to access her moist

womanhood. She began fondling her cunt. At the same time, I lifted her head a bit to free my hard cock from the constrainment of my 501's. I began to slowly stroke myself as both Demi and I became overcome by our voyeuristic desires.

Boris kissed his way down my wife. Her neck, each shoulder, and then the silk that covered her breasts. I noticed that he was slowly raising the hem of her nighty as he carefully bent to rest his knees on the carpet. He then hooked his fingers into the waist of her panties and slid them down. All the while kissing her through the silk nighty covering her sweet body.

My wife stepped out of the panties and looked me straight in the eye and watched as I continued to masturbate. Boris was now fully on his knees and raised my wife's hem to expose her very pretty pussy. I watched her expressions alter as he began to lick her slit. Both of his hands were now squeezing the naked flesh of her ass as he devoured her. She grabbed his head and forced it into her cunt as she began to buck against his wet face That same remembered guttural moan began to emanate from somewhere deep inside of her. She screamed a scream that would raise the dead. And then collapsed, completely spent, onto the floor.

Boris laid down next to my wife and gently caressed her entire body. I began to feel myself coming and quickly turned Demi's head toward my throbbing member. She eagerly opened her tiny mouth and accepted the spunk that began to violently shoot from my cock into her mouth and onto her face and hair. At almost the same time, she was bringing herself to her own triumphant orgasm as her hand was a whir of speed and sloppiness.

Now, Boris was standing and removing his clothing. My wife lay splayed openly before him with her eyes closed. One might have mistaken her to be sleeping. Her nighty was in a disheveled heap gathered above her perky breasts. Boris turned toward Demi and I, and began removing his boxers. His magnificent cock proudly sprang into view. I answered his thumbs up signal with a thumbs up of my own.

Now, he turned to my numbed wife. He rested on his knees and guided his huge member to the very moist opening of the love of my life. I watched entranced as my own cock began to stir again. He leaned forward, placing his hands on either side of my wife's pretty face and moved his hips slightly to penetrate her pussy lips. He let the big head of his dick remain just inside her opening. I noticed a slight movement of her own hips as she

rose to draw him into her.

He allowed himself to sink all the way in. My wife grimaced and let out another low moan. Boris began to slowly draw almost all of the way out. And then he slowly entered all the way back in until his big hairy balls were all I could see.

My wife could not restrain herself. She began to buck against Boris. Boris picked up the speed. He was still going all of the way out, but on the return trip, he banged her with a ferocity of purpose that would not be denied. Banging and plunging, they continued to furiously fuck each other! I'm not ashamed to say that I loved it! Demi and I could only watch awestruck as my wife and Boris reached a thundering climax...

mudhentwo
mudhentwo
86 Followers