Farmer's Daughter Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may not know it to see me the way I've been since you've been here, but I absolutely love to wear frilly clothes, makeup and high heels, not overalls, sunscreen and boots."

She seemed to have gotten way too serious for such a sunny day so I looked through the trees and asked, "So have you little country girls ever played in the hayloft?"

She giggled and said, "You know, when it gets hot out here and we start teasing each other we sometimes have to stop our chores and race each other to see who gets up there first. My legs are longer, but my boobs are bigger and so I can't run as fast as she does. I can sometimes get to the barn faster, but she usually gets up the ladder faster. Or she cheats and uses some of her old gymnastics tricks and just about bounces up the walls to beat me there."

I carried her over to shallower water and set her on her feet. We walked hand-in-hand over to where Betty was laying naked in the sun.

"Hey, Betty! I think I'd like to check out the hayloft. What do you think?"

She got a glint in her eye, rolled up to her feet and visibly estimated how much of a head-start she'd get if we or they raced.

"No cheating," I said. "I'm too old to race the two of you, but I can make sure you have a fair start." I walked around behind them and said, "First one to the loft is the winner. On your mark, get set, GO!"

Just as I said, "GO!" I reached out and grabbed Betty around the waist, picked her up, held her back to my chest and waited while her legs flailed around in the air.

I put my mouth close to her ear and whispered, "Sssssshhhhhh. She's going to win this time. Just let it happen. I'll make it up to you."

I set her down and she took a couple of steps, turned to look at me with a knowing smile, and then took off running, yelling, "I'm gonna beat you up to the loft, ya big sasquatch bitch!! Just you wait and see!"

12