Farmer's Market Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

"Remember the condom," she says as she lays back, her arms spread a little, opening herself up for me. I'm glad she said that because I had forgotten about the condoms. I take a couple steps to my pants, folded on a chair, and pull the package out and tear it open and take out one condom and rip it's cover off and then put everything on a little table next to the bed that also has a lamp on it. I then start crawling onto the bed and to her, getting partly over her and holding myself up with one arm as I use the other to feel the side of her face as I lean down and kiss her.

How did that guy manage to use both hands on her and yet not lay on her, I wondered, trying to think back to what I had seen. She had me rewind it a couple times and I realized that he actually did have part of his body atop her. So I did the same thing as I kissed her lips and then her forehead and then her cheek and her neck. I get my hands to her breasts and hold them. I've never felt anything so great, sort of firm and yet soft, sort of like a chicken body after the feathers were off, but somehow much, much sexier. And then I get my mouth to them. I kiss and lick one and then the other, suck on a nipple and then the other. I try to be gentle yet firm, I don't want to maul her but I don't want to be so soft she doesn't feel it. The girl in the movie seemed to like her nipples being pulled and tweaked some, so I do that, with my fingers and then my lips.

I want to kiss her stomach, roll her over and kiss her back and rear, kiss down her legs, her feet, but I really, really want to get at her pussy. I had drooled while I watched the guy in the movie lick and suck on the girls pussy and I need to taste her. I get down between her legs. It's actually sort of cumbersome to make these moves, maybe someone else could be smoother about it but I do it as well as I can to get my mouth to her. As I take a good look from inches away I use my hands to pull her hair out of the way. "Maybe I should shave and be like the girl in the movie," she says. I never answer, I lean forward and get my tongue into her pink insides and start licking up and down. Pulling the hair away had also pulled her open some and I lick down to her vagina where I can push my tongue in some and then lick up until I feel a little bump and lick on that. She starts making guttural sounds and breathing heavy.

What seemed to really work in the movie was for the guy to push his finger into her while he licked her, so I reach up with one hand to get my finger there and push it in, feeling her warm, wet insides while I lick my tongue back and forth on the bump, which grows a little into a different shape, sort of a little finger. I slide my finger in and out and lick and her noises get louder and more into moans or little yells and her pussy got wetter and wetter. I can taste it while I lick, sort of like raw meat must taste like, although I've never licked a raw steak. She probably should shave or at least trim some because with one hand pushing into her, the hair gets in the way some and I can feel it around my lips, rubbing against me. Then her hips jerk some and she yells a little louder and I can feel her putting out more juice so I do what I had seen the guy do and try to get my mouth sucking on her whole pussy. My face gets sticky and wet and she screams louder. Her hands are pulling at my hair like she's trying to get me to stop.

I pull back and slide up over her and get my cock aimed at where I koew her vagina opening has to be and push a little but it hits her and not an opening. Her hand appears from nowhere and grabbs my cock and helps aim it so when I push again, it starts trying to push its way into what seems to be a very tight opening. I have to force my way into her. I'm barely in at all when I realize that I haven't put the condom on, so I pull out and sit back. "What?" she sort of yells and then sees I'm reaching to the table to grab the condom. She actually sits up and reaches for my hand that's holding the condom. "Let me," she says and takes the condom from me. She holds it up and looks at it and turns it over and then reaches down with both hands and puts it on the head of my cock and then uses her fingers to easily roll it down. "We were showed how to do this in health class," she says, grinning at me.

Then she lays back and gets her legs up again, her feet way up near her shoulders and I get back in position. She reaches down between us and grabs my cock again and aims it as I push and I start forcing my way into her again. In the movie, the guy seemed to just slide right in but I have to push so hard that I'm afraid I'm hurting her. "Are you o.k.?" I ask, "It seems like I must be hurting you."

"No. no, go ahead, get all the way in," she says. So I keep on pushing. It's obvious that my cock is shoving it's way through her insides, pushing her canal walls out of the way. It feels like I'm hitting a wall and she says, "Go, push," almost yelling at me, so I do and it's like I break through. She gives a little yell and I can see her face grimacing.

"Are you o.k." I ask.

"Go on, get all the way in," she says, blurting it out quickly. So I keep pushing and I can finally feel my pubic hair pushing up against hers and I'm in. Her insides are grasping every bit of my cock, really holding it tight. I remember what I'd seen so I pull back some. "Don't stop!" she yells. So I push back in then pull back a little and push in again. She makes sort of an "ugh" sound each time I push in. "Go ahead, that's it," she tells me. So I keep on pulling out and pushing in. "Faster" she says. So I start going faster. "Harder" she says. So I pull back further and push back in hard, pull back until I'm almost out and then push back in again. She's grunting in synch with my pounding into her.

I don't keep count but I must push in and out of her twenty times or more and I can feel that I'm probably going to cum soon. "I'm almost there," she says, " Do it faster!" Her feet are on the bed and as I push into her, she lifts her butt up some, pushing back at me. I go as fast and as hard as I can, starting to actually sweat a little and just as she almost screams, I can feel my cum boiling up into the condom, so I almost involuntarily push really hard into her and just hold it there as she screams and I shoot my load.

"That was the greatest experience of my life," she says, her whole body seeming to relax beneath me. I pull my cock out of her and mov off her and to the side. I pull the condom off and lay it on the floor next to the bed and turn to her and lean down and kiss her. We both have our arms around one another holding on and kissing. "I'm almost worn out," she says, "that drained me emotionally."

Me, too," i say, kissing her again and running my hand down over her body. "I think it meant a lot more to us than it did to those two in the movie."

She runs her hand down over me, feeling my back and my side. She slides it down between us and gets her fingers to my now soft cock. "I think I wore you out," she says, grinning at me.

"Oh, it'll come back, just give me a few minutes."

"Right now, I just want to do what we're doing but in a few minutes, I think I'd enjoy taking a shower like those two in the movies," she says, giving me a dirty grin and lifting up her head to kiss me again.

"Oh, once isn't enough for you, huh?"

"I don't think once will ever be enough. If I have my way, we'll do this a thousand more times at least."

I start kissing her again. In my mind, it's partly because I want to and partly to stall for time until I can get it up again. I move my kisses from her lips to her neck and slowly down to her breasts. She has gorgeous, full breasts and I suck on one nipple and then the other and kiss on down across her stomach. I purposely don't stop at her pussy but kiss down one leg to her foot and then across to the other foot and start back up her leg. She spreads her legs in anticipation. I can see her pussy is more swollen, more pink showing than before. I use my hands to spread her hair out of the way. "If I had scissors, I'd trim this very short, just to make this easier," I say out loud and then push my tongue into her wetness and start licking up and down. Her hands are in my hair, not pulling me away but sort of caressing me, showing me that she likes what I'm doing.

I think that maybe she's still about half way into the orgasm she had when we fucked because in no time, her hips are jerking and she's wetter and wetter and she's pulling on my hair -- pushing me tighter, not pulling me away. She starts to really put out lots of her juice and I try to suck her whole pussy into my mouth and savor the taste. I just keep licking her clit and shoving my finger into her vagina while she screams. I think she's almost into an emotional overload but she doesn't pull away or stop me so I keep on working on her. Then she seems to go limp. It scares me and I pull back and look up at her face. She's passed out. Have I killed her? Is she o.k.? I can see her breasts heaving so she's breathing. I get up next to her and put my arms around her and hold her and in just a few seconds her eyelids flutter and soon she's looking at me with a major smile.

"My God, that was insane," she says. "I think I passed out, it was so intense. But I'm not telling you to quit licking me down there, I love it. But maybe don't keep going once I reach a peak." Then she's kissing me again and holding on to me. "This sex stuff is so much more than I ever imagined."

We lay on the bed holding each other for a couple minutes and I finally say, "If you still want to try sex in the shower, I think I'm probably up to it." She gives me a big, dirty grin and climbs over me, pushing her breasts in my face, and gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom. I get up and follow her.

We do what we'd seen in the video, washing each other with soap and our bare hands. I spend some time on her back and ass. She has a gorgeous ass. I even lean in and kiss it before I turn her around and wash her front, concentrating on her breasts. She washes me and ends up with my now erect cock in her mouth. I can't describe how sexy and arousing this all is, working on each others' naked bodies. And then she pulls back and stands up and turns from me and leans forward, putting her hands on the wall and spreading her legs. I get up against her and hold my cock and get it aimed at her pussy and start pushing in.

It's not quite as difficult to enter her as the first time but it's still very, very tight and I have to work my way in a little at a time, pulling back and pushing in, until I'm finally fully into her. Darn, I think, I don't have any condoms in here. Well, I better pull out before I cum, I decide and start seriously fucking her. She grunts with each of my thrusts and gives a little, her hips moving forward some as I push in and then pushing back at me as I pull out. I have my hands on each side of her ass as I fuck her, pounding into her over and over and over. I think of leaning forward so I can reach around and get hold of her breasts but in order to continue the strength of my thrusts I need to stay as I am.

I'm fairly sure she's cum already. Her inside seem to grab me even tighter for a few moments but since she's so tight anyway it's hard to tell. I last and last, it might be ten minutes, and I finally feel that I'm going to cum, so I pull back and wrap my hand around my cock and jerk on it a couple times. She's still in the same position as I shoot my cum onto her ass and back. The water is still running. It enters my mind that this motel seems to have an unending supply of hot water. I back her up some by pulling on her hips and use the water and my hands to rinse off her butt and back. Then we're standing there pressed against one another, holding each other tight. I turn off the water.

Back on the bed, we hold one another and kiss. "Rochelle," I say, starting to talk, and she interrupts me.

"My grandmother always calls me Shell or Shelly, short for my name and I know it means she loves me. Could you call me that, too?"

"Sure," I answer her. "As I started to say, Shelly, when we talked earlier today about doing what we've been doing, you said you liked me and I admitted that I like you. Well, I don't. That is, I don't like you." I can feel her body stiffen a little. "I love you. It's too early now, I don't have a good job or anything, but we should plan on getting married eventually. I want to do this for the rest of my life."

She looks almost like she's going to cry, her eyes are watery. She kisses me. "I've loved you for years, Mike, it just took a long time to get you to this point." We kiss a lot and hold each other close and we both fall asleep. It's the first time I ever slept holding someone else close like this. I don't know how long we sleep but I finally wake up to see her still with her naked body tightly against me, looking at me and smiling. I kiss her. She kissed me back, over and over.

With a big grin, she says, "We never finished watching the movie, Mike.' And she's right, the TV is still on pause, so I reach for the remote and hit play. The same two people, still naked, are back on the bed, much as we are, and the girl starts kissing him, then kissing down his body. She kneels to the side of him and gets her hands and mouth to his cock and starts licking it as it slowly grows and becomes erect. She sucks it into her mouth and bobs up and down a couple time, sucking his cock. Then she moves and straddles him, sort of sitting up straight above him as she holds his cock and gets her pussy right above it and then starts lowering herself down, shoving the cock up into her.

We watch her ride him awhile, sitting up, leaning forward some and moving her position a little but continuing to fuck him. While I'm watching her ride him, Shelly starts kissing down my chest until she gets to my cock, which she has hold of. She does like the girl in the movie and starts licking my cock. We must have slept long enough because I start getting hard again. She looks up at me with glistening eyes and gets her mouth over the head of my cock and starts swallowing me, licking inside her mouth. I reach to the little table next to the bed and get a condom. I peel the cover off and hold it until she starts moving to get up over me and I reach out and hand her the condom. She gives me a big grin but doesn't say a word and rolls it down over my cock just before she starts lowering herself and taking my cock up into her vagina.

She doesn't just sit right down like the girl in the movie, she has to take it a little at a time, rising a little and dropping a little more, over and over, until she's sitting on me and I'm fully into her. "You really fill me up," she says, "and it's even different this way than the other ways but it feels so great." With that she starts lifting up and dropping back, riding me. She turns a little to each side then leans down, her breasts hanging big and loose and sort of rides forward and back, fucking herself with my cock, then back up again, over and over. I last a long time and so does she. She looks up at times as if she's concentrating on the feelings, and she looks at me and smiles, and she makes little faces as she feels my cock hitting different parts of her insides and just keeps going and going. "I might do this all week," she says, "I can't imagine anything better." But finally, she starts moving faster and harder, working towards a climax and I can feel that I am, too. And then she explodes, letting out noises and screams and grunts as she cums and then feels my cock jerking inside her and cumming, too. And then she's laying on me, her breasts against my chest and I can feel my softening cock slipping out of her.

We stay for perhaps a half hour, holding one another and feeling great and then decide we better leave and get back to the real world.

To make a long story short, we have sex every chance we get for another year or so. My grandfather has a heart attack and I start working full time on the farm and he never fully recovers and dies. My grandmother and I switch places. She moves into my room at home with her daughter and my Dad, I move onto the farm. Grandma signs it over to me. Shelly moves in with me and we have her grandmother move in, too. We get married. She goes on the pill for a year or so and then off and gets pregnant. We have a girl. Her grandmother dies. She's pregnant again, we have a boy. And that's where we are and where we want to be.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12