Farmhouse - Day 01

Story Info
A reconnection with a Family Friend.
3.6k words
4.46
72.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sandy77
sandy77
40 Followers

My name is Tom and I am 43 years old. I live in a Mid-Western City, with no family close by. I was married for 18 years to a wonderful woman, but 2 years ago she was killed in a Hit and Run. We never had any children, and so I have been alone for what has seemed a long time.

For a long time during our marriage we would go to "The Farm" owned by my wife's cousin and her husband. We spent many Memorial days, 4th of July and Labor Day weekends, at the farm camping out. There was always a lot of drinking and fun work, but mostly just a great get together with a lot of friends and family.

It was a real farm, but most of the 200 acres, were leased by other farmers, and the Homestead was just 8 acres, with the older house, a small Barn where they raised some chickens, and a shed for all of the lawn and gardening tractors and tools needed for a farm. There was also a large fire pit, which ended up being where everyone congregated around every night when we had these parties. The farm is near a small town but about 2 hours away from where I live. The Farm is far enough from any other houses that we can make as much noise without getting any complaints.

Since this was my wife's family, and when I lost her, I felt a lot of pain initially; It hurt to have these very fond memories and eventually I kind of lost contact.

Around Mid-May I got a voicemail message from My Wife's Cousin, Sandy, she had lost her husband to Cancer several years earlier also. It had been a long and painful experience for her, but she had family and friends to help her get by. Sandy and Todd had one son Tad, who was now grown and out on his own. He was off working after graduating from college, so that left Sandy alone at the farm.

Sandy called and asked if I could come to the farm for their Memorial Day party. It had been a long time since I was able to face these people who I had considered family and friends, but it was time to get back into life. I called her back and gladly accepted.

That Friday I finished up work and backed my camping gear, a cooler full of beer and hit the road. I drove the two hours arriving just before dark. After many hugs and getting my tent set up, and gear stowed away, it was finally time to start the partying and we drank well into the night.

My wife had taken me to the farm and I had met Sandy and her Husband Todd Smith while we were dating 20 some years ago. I always thought that Sandy was very attractive, even though she was 8 years older than me. Not a classic beauty, but incredibly sweet, friendly, with a nice figure. She is blond, around 5'6" with a Farm wife figure, round Ass, with nice large tits. Even after 20 years, I still considered her very hot.

I never considered doing anything with her, as we were both happily married, but I did enjoy the view and the hugs when we came to the farm.

As the weekend evolved the guys went and played golf, and the girls went shopping, we hiked, played some cards, had a campfire, all of the normal things we had done for years. It felt great to get back to doing these "Normal" things with people I had missed.

During the weekend I noticed that some of the repairs and other projects on the house that had been in mid phase and just stopped after Todd got sick. Most notably one of the upstairs bedrooms was completely gutted as if waiting for someone, to insulate and drywall the room and get it back to being a finished usable room. I mentioned to Sandy that I was quite handy and had done similar work to my own home and if she was interested I could put in a couple of weekends to help finish this project.

I am sure she thought I was just being nice, but to my surprise the next week, I got a call from Sandy and she asked if my offer still stood to fix up the room. As my weekends were free, I told her I would love to pay her back for all of the good times we have had at the farmhouse. I told her I would come up that Friday.

I had tons of vacation days built up, so I took Friday off. I have always been an early riser, and with my tools already in the car, I left the house by 6 a.m. and was pulling into the farm just before 8. I guess she didn't expect me that early, because when I knocked on the door, she looked out the window and saw it was me and answered the door in just a nightgown. It was one of those floor length flannel jobs, about as sexy as a potato sack, but when she thanked me for coming and gave me a hug, I noticed there was no bra holding her large tits in place and I could feel their softness pressing against my chest. Her hug lasted a couple of seconds longer than just a "Hi" hug. I was starting to get light headed as blood rushed to my lower head and to my upper head as I started to Blush. I had to break contact before I really got embarrassed.

We went in and sat at the kitchen table and had a cup of coffee. She explained what she wanted to have done. The upstairs bedroom was completely unfinished, but all of the materials were scattered upstairs and just needed a talented hand to do the work. I got my tools and got started right away. I quickly got the insulation in place and the vapor barrier tacked up. Now the hard part started, getting the drywall placed and screwed in place.

The farmhouse had no air conditioning. While Todd had done a lot of upgrades, it still was an old house and the hope was to be able to keep this bedroom warm and cool during the winter and summer months. I was sweating in the heat, so I had my shirt off, and was in just some cotton gym shorts.

I was getting the drywall pieces in place, but was having a difficult time holding it where I wanted it and being able to screw it to the studs by myself. After a frustrating hour, I called to Sandy and asked if she could help. I got a prybar, so that she could lift the drywall off the floor and I could get each piece tacked up. Sandy came up in a pair of shorts, and a loose fitting button down blouse. You could clearly see her bra under the translucent shirt. Sandy was on her knees pushing down the prybar which lifted the drywall, so I could get each one tacked in place and then screwed down. This was going pretty quick, until I dropped one of the screws and when I looked down I realized it had dropped perfectly, to be wedged in her wonderful cleavage. I was mesmerized, I could see right down her blouse, and there was no way I could peel my eyes away.

As I looked down Sandy's Blouse, I realized, She was also quite sweaty and her blouse clung to her and her form fitting to her bra. I guess I was taking too long, for the next thing I know she is looking up at me, and smiled, "Did you lose something?"

I stammered a bit, but even worse, when her eyes left mine, they fell to my crotch, which had a very obvious bulge. Now it was her turn to stare, until I turned away embarrassed.

Soon it was time for a break and we went down for lunch. Sitting eating sandwiches with Sandy seemed like the most normal thing I had done in a long time. I started to apologize for what happened upstairs. Sandy told me she was appreciative for all of the help, but also that someone could still find this 50+ year old woman attractive enough to get a "woodie".

I took a deep breath and asked if we could talk. I said, "Sandy, I think you know, I have always found you very attractive, very sexy, and I thought about you often. I never tried anything, because of our spouses, but since I had been alone for two years, it has gotten very lonely." I told her I probably wasn't thinking straight. I didn't want to embarrass her and absolutely didn't want to lose her as a friend, but I needed to tell her my feelings.

Sandy couldn't look me in the eyes. She also admitted that she was lonely, but it has been such a long time since anyone had looked at her the way I did and she wasn't sure if she could feel ever feel sexy again. I could see a couple of tears rolling down her cheek, and feeling absolutely horrible that I had hurt her, I went back upstairs to continue working.

We had finished two walls earlier and I was struggling to work on the third wall by myself, when I heard someone behind me. Sandy was standing behind me with a glass of Lemonade. I looked up and I could tell from her expression that she was coming to me. I put down my tools, and turned to her. I took the glass from her hand and set it down. I moved close, and put my arms around her waist pulling her to me. I bent down and didn't wait; I quickly pressed my lips to hers. I tried to kissed her deeply, loving the feel of her lips on mine. My tongue was desperately trying to intrude into her mouth, but she held it tightly closed. I wrapped my left arm around her waist and the other on the back of her head. I reached around and roughly grabbed her left breast. As I squeezed and pulled on her nipple over her bra, her mouth went wide in a very audible gasp.

I wasted no time and quickly pushed my tongue deep into her mouth. I was doing all the work, but that was OK, it wasn't long, before Sandy was pushing back against me. I could feel her bra clad tits moving over my bare chest. Her arms wrapped around my back, soon were on my ass, and mine on hers. She was like a women possessed. This went on for minutes, until I had to come up for air. Without saying a word I grabbed her hand and pulled her into one of the finished bedrooms. I ripped open her blouse, there was no time for buttons. I quickly unfastened her bra and both were quickly discarded. I brought my head down and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. Using my tongue I was licking all around her areola, and switching off from one breast to the other, taking her nipples between my teeth, I lightly stretched her hard nipple, lifting her tit off her chest, and letting it bounce back into place. I then moved to the other one and did the same.

Sandy was gasping with each suck of her tits, but also when I moved my hand down over her pants, across her mound and down between her legs. Over her shorts I could feel the heat radiating off of her.

I slid my hand up her thigh and fit my fingers under one of the pants legs working my way up, until they were under her panties. My fingers slid across her pussy lips and I could feel her getting wetter by the second.

My head hurt, I realized that Sandy had one of her hands wrapped in my hair and was smothering me as I still sucked on her tit. Still Standing, Her back was arched and she was shaking to the point I thought we were going to fall over. I pulled my hand out of her pants, released my grip on her nipple with one more lift of her boob and let it bounce back to her chest. I pushed her down on the bed. I unsnapped her pants and quickly pulled both them and her Granny Panties down off her legs. I pushed her legs apart and could tell she wanted me to make love to her. I had other ideas.

My sex life has always been very vanilla, even with my wife. I am sure Sandy hadn't had sex for over 5 years, and her sex life prior to Todd getting sick was probably pretty boring too. That happens when you have been married for 20 years. It was my intention to give her a fucking like she had never experienced, so instead of just entering her, I paused and just looked at her.

With her naked on the bed, her legs spayed wide apart, I gazed at her pussy. It was obvious she never trimmed it, as there was a thick batch of light brown hair. I could see her labia's hair matted with her juices and her lips wide open. She moved her hands down to spread them even further and I could she into her hole and watched as she lightly rubbed her clit..

I couldn't believe that this woman spread wide, holding her pussy lips open for me, was the same farm wife I had known for 20 years. I wanted to give her an experience like she never had before, but I also wanted to her to truly experience wild unbridled sex, not just simple love making.

I fell between her legs, and pushed her hands way and pushed my tongue deep into her pussy. She screamed, and bounced on the bed. Her hands on the back of my head trying to push me away. "No, No, that is sooo Dirty!!" but I was not going to stop. I lightly bit on her lips, pulling them apart with my mouth, and working my way up to her clit. I licked her from her taint to her mound. Pulling her lips back gently with my teeth and diving deep into her hole with my nose running up against her clit. I moved up to her clit and licked it back and forth, sucking it hard. I thought she was having a seizure she was screaming and rolling so hard. Finally she stopped, and settled back on the bed.

I wasn't done. I loved how she tasted, Musky but delicious. My face was covered in her Cum, but I wanted to bring her down slowly. I continued gently to lick up and down her pussy, paying particular attention to her hole, and her labia lips, but avoiding her clit. I didn't want to kill her. Finally I started kissing up her mound, across her belly, and between the valley of her tits.

When I got back up to her face, I leaned in to kiss her, but she pulled away. "What is wrong?" I asked. "I don't want to kiss you with my juice all over your face." This kind of pissed me off, so I kissed her roughly, and this time forced my tongue into her mouth making sure she had plenty of her cum on her tongue. After a minute, I rolled beside her and reached down and plowed two fingers into her dripping pussy, got them good and wet. And then brought them to her mouth. "Open up" I demanded. She just shook her head. "Open Up!" I demanded again, this time her mouth opened slightly and I plunged both fingers in. "Clean them" She quickly got to sucking my fingers, until there was nothing left.

"Now it is your turn" I said, I stripped off my shorts and underwear, and my cock bounced up rock hard and slapped my stomach. I moved up the bed until my dick was inches from her face. She said, "I never did this before, Todd didn't want to, and I was always told that only sluts do that for men." "Well it is time you learned, and if you are going to be my slut, then you will have to get good at sucking my cock".

I pushed it into her lips, and when she wouldn't open her mouth, I grabbed her breast and pulled her nipple, until she gasped and parted her lips. I didn't want to hurt her, but she had to learn that there was many ways to enjoys sex. I was kneeling beside her head and slowly sliding my dick in and out of her mouth. "Use your tongue to lick it". I pulled back and it fell out of her mouth, she quickly reached up and pulled it forward, this time needing no help, Sandy move her head until my cock was right at her lips. Her tongue lapped at my pee hole, licking off all of the pre-cum. It left a strand from my tip to her tongue. She licked her lips and smiled. "You taste wonderful!" she said and quickly engulfed my rod deep into the back of her mouth.

She was a very quick learner, and was soon her head was bobbing up and down taking as much of my cock as she could. "Massage my balls, while you suck me" I told her, and she moved her hand from the base of my cock and began gently caressing each of them. It didn't take long with all of the stimulation of the day. She could tell I was getting ready to cum. I told her I was Cumming, and fully expected her to pull me out of her mouth. My wife never let me cum while sucking me. Instead she buried her face into my pubic hair with my cock deep into her throat, and she squeezed by balls. I erupted, spurting again and again, into her throat, onto her tongue and then she surprised me and pulled me out and had me finished squirting on to her face. I watched as spurt after spurt shot across her lips, nose, cheeks and forehead. When I was done she rubbed by cock all over her face spreading my white cum until her face glistened like mine had.

Then she pushed me down on to the bed, and climbed on top of me and without saying a word clamped her mouth to mine. This time she kissed me hard and forced her tongue into my mouth, and I felt my cum, sliding off her tongue on to mine. I had never had anyone do this before, and while I was a little taken back, I also realized that I tasted pretty good and this was hot as hell. She soon lifted up. "Now you are my Cum Slut too!"

Sandy was still straddling me, and while I didn't think I could get it up again very quickly, she obviously wasn't ready to be done. She started to move her pussy over my pubic hair, and was leaning over me, letting her large tits lightly caress my chest. Moving Back and forth, I could feel her pussy leaking on to my curly hair. It was obvious that my public hair was tickling her pussy as she was first moving lightly, then more quickly with a lot more weight. She reached behind her and took my hardening shaft and awkwardly started stroking it.

It didn't take long before I was hard again, and she slid down until my dick came up between her thighs. She gently gripped my shaft and rubbed it over her mound, and through her pussy lips. When I was slick again with her juice, she lifted up and slowed enveloped me, sliding down until we were pressed together. Sandy was shifting back and forth on my cock, with her head flung back and her tits swaying side to side, totally lost to the world.

She was totally engrossed. Since I had just cum, even though I was hard, I wasn't going to spew again for a while. I just watched her slide up and down, almost letting my cock escape, when she would fall back down its length again. Soon she was bouncing at a frantic pace. I had never seen a woman so God Damn Sexy, and so turned on. She kept it up for almost a full five minutes, cumming multiple times. I could feel her juices actually running down my shaft and thru my ass crack. I couldn't take it any longer, her tits like dangerous weapons flying all over the place. I reached up and grabbed her shoulders and rolled her on to her back, never leaving her pussy, I started to piston in and out of her. She looked at me and pulled my face to hers. We kissed deeply, then she grabbed my lip with her teeth and bit down, hard. The pain was enough to send me over the edge. I came and came, until there was nothing left.

I slumped over on to my side, trying to catch my breath. Sandy was also gasping as we tried to calm down. Soon she snuggled up to me, and with her head on my chest, we both fell asleep.

End of Day 1.

sandy77
sandy77
40 Followers