Farmsworth Estate Ch. 04

Story Info
slaves of the girlspell spin off
2.1k words
4.31
44.9k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Thomas' voice was warm and approving and Ellie was learning her first lessons; that she didn't have any choices left. That Mr. Thomas wanted her to be a good girl.

Shaking and helpless, Ellie was desperate to please him. She didn't understand why, it wouldn't stop him from doing these horrible things to her but she struggled to obey when he put his finger inside her, like her most private parts were his property to play with. He made notes, like a tutor grading her lessons. He praised her with terrible promises.

Ellie's throat worked as she watched him work, felt his finger stroking her hole, wet and warm, and she quivered, arching involuntarily. His stern voice reminded her to behave, she just ... she just didn't know how. She closed her eyes tremors running through her bare body, sweat dampening her forehead and felt the hard round pressure against her anus.

Ellie whined, a soft sound, but the pressure was firm, steady, insistent. Despite herself, her tightly clenched hole eased open in response, delicate muscle quivering, stretching ... Ellie gave a sudden squeal as the first bead popped in. She thrashed, gasping around the gag because it was the most horrible feeling in the world.

Worst of all, it didn't hurt. There was just this sense of pressure, of presence, of something inside her and the dreadful knowledge that more was to come.

Ellie's eyes popped open, searching Mr. Thomas' face, full of desperate plea. Tears slid from the corners of her eyes, down her temples to tangle in her dark hair like diamonds. She wanted to be good, she did but oh, please, not this. Not this.

Mr. Thomas wanted her to be good and she felt his fingers again at her hole, pressing the next bead up against her. She'd have to be good with this, too.

**************************************************

The first bead slipped easily in. Milly cried out, long and hard begging him with her eyes for him to stop. Her bumhole contracted around the bead clamping down.

"Good girl! Now for the second one, relax yourself now." He told her calmly.

It took almost a whole minute for her to relax but when she did Mr Thomas was able to slip the second bead into her amidst another squeal. The third followed the second, then a fourth before he met too much resistance. Milly was crying, her legs trembling, her fingers and toes flexing as he pushed the beads deeper and deeper into her body. With each new bead, her squeals became a higher pitch, this bitch had an excellent pair of lungs! Perhaps she could already sing? It had been a while since the last song bird was able to sing for the Farmsworths during a feast, she had served out her sentence and was sad to have left their service.

Milly's hips were jiggling in place, was she getting off to this? Her juicy little cunt was inches from his face and he could smell her musky excitement as well as see her lubrication slowly leaking out of her and onto his hand.

"You've been very good Milly!" he told her to encourage her. He took a firm grip of the beads in his hand, bracing his other across her pale thigh. "Time to remove these and then we'll give you the reaction test, to see how responsive you are."

Then he pulled them slowly out.

**************************************************

Each bead he pushed in forced the rest deeper and Ellie squealed and wailed as he filled her with them. She kept trying to squirm away, the beads moving against each other jostled and shifted inside, hips bouncing as she wiggled, ass cheeks quivering. The sense of pressure kindled a sweet, low ache inside her; Ellie's pussy was flushed and plump, lips slick as her body betrayed her under the Kennel Master's watchful eye. How much could she take?

Then Mr. Thomas' hand was on her thigh, fingers digging firmly into trembling flesh, and a shudder ran through Ellie as she felt the drawing tension as he pulled on the beads. Her cries rose to a piercing wail as the beads popped from her anus, one after the other after the other. The tight muscle of her anus pulsed and twitched, stretching wide to release each bead as it popped out, clamping down, only to be immediately forced wide again. Her hips lifted from the table, following the tug of the beads, in a confused mix of unwilling pleasure and shock. When the last popped free, Ellie was sobbing in heartfelt despair. She didn't understand why he'd done that and she didn't understand why she she felt so throbbing and hot and ... shamefully aroused. Ellie kept her eyes closed now, she couldn't bear to look at the man and see him between her legs, looking at her.

She heard the pen scratching in that horrid little book and her shame flamed high again, thinking of him recording all this - everything he was doing, for anyone to see. The clatter of more objects, a faintly metallic clink made Ellie open her eyes; she was too curious for her own good. Mr. Thomas looked pleased as he held up a slim metallic rod, much like the dildo in shape though it didn't grow so fat. Wires trailed from it and Ellie looked at the whole set up in bewilderment, though she wasn't surprised as he lowered the shaft between her legs. "Easy now, girl," he said.

The metal was cold and Mr. Thomas didn't use any lubricant, Ellie didn't need it right now. She shuddered, fists clenching as she tugged on the straps, while the cold shaft parted the warm lips of her pussy and slid deep inside. After the beads, Ellie felt strangely unsettled and the pressure of the dildo was ... comforting. Her pussy squeezed down on the shining shaft, body craving the fullness, even if Ellie's heart didn't want it.

**************************************************

Mr Thomas worked methodically, checking that the wires weren't frayed or damaged, making sure they were in the correct positions. Milly's pussy was wet, her lips already spread, twitching, almost pleading to be filled.

No lubrication needed, the copper shaft slipped easily into her all the way to the hilt with the accompaniment of a low moan of pleasure. She shivered at the coldness of its metallic touch, even as the heat from her own body started to warm it. Another few wires were produced with small crocodile clips on the end. Leaning over Mr Thomas applied these onto her stiff little rosebud nipples, slowly letting them close down on her fragile flesh. As the pressure of the clips increased, so did the pitch of her yelp of pain. Soon she was panting as the second one went on, fresh tears tracking down her elfin face and dripping into the thick dark hair.

A third clip was produced and Milly's eyes went wide as he carefully leaned closer between her legs. His finger probed her fleshy grotto, parting the lips further to find her clitoris, already hard and bulging. Before he even touched the wire to it Milly cried out loudly, her hips thrashed slightly, as far as her bonds out let her as she begged garbled nonsense behind her gag. She threw her head forward and back in her desperation.

Mr Thomas gave her a stern look.

"None of that now, girl" he told her in a firm voice. "If you keep being silly I'll have to strap you, and then clip this on anyway."

Her head was raised up, the tears pouring out of those lovely eyes as she silently pleaded and begged for him not to.

It went on anyway.

Amidst her crying and shrieking Mr Thomas moved over to the small device on the work bench and took the handle and wound it up smoothly until the pointer said it had 15 seconds of power.

Waiting for Milly to calm down took another couple of minutes, Mr Thomas had always been a patient man. When finally she looked at him from behind her tangle of hair, he smiled at her.

"Ok now for the reaction test. Don't be embarrassed if you don't last long - the pack record has been 10 seconds at the most." he held up the small device, thumb resting above the ON switch.

"Let's begin."

**************************************************

The slide of the dildo – cold or not – had been wickedly pleasurable. But when Mr. Thomas leaned over to trap Ellie's tender nipples in cruel metal clips she wailed, fresh tears blurring the world around her. But the third clip ... Ellie sobbed and thrashed, begged wildly and shrieked when he spread her pussy and closed a clip cruelly to her delicate clit. Pain throbbed through her and her pussy clenched tightly down on the dildo in shock. She stared desperately at Mr. Thomas, wide eyes luminous with tears, pretty mouth stretched wide by the black rubber ball, clips standing up from the tips of her nipples and jutting from between the lips of her pussy.

He smiled reassuringly, and Ellie's panting slowed a little, she was so tired and overwhelmed that she couldn't help but find Mr. Thomas a little reassuring, with his patient voice and his steadying praise – even though he was the one doing these awful things to her. If she wasn't strapped naked and trembling to a table, she'd think he was kind of nice. He reminded her of her father's head groom, the one who'd taught her to ride.

"Let's begin."

Ellie's eyes went stunned and wide, head dropping back on the table. A tickling, prickling, maddening charge was rushing through her, sweet and unbearable on her nipples – Ellie's back arched as if she were trying to lift her poor nipples up for more – dark and rich on her clit and so deep, so deep inside her. So good. Ellie's head thrashed, not in denial or pain, but lost in the feelings coursing relentlessly through her. She wasn't able to stop her hips from thrusting up like a wanton whore, uncontrollably trying to fuck herself onto the deep seated dildo and the thrilling pleasure it gave her.

Ellie's voice rose in long, increasingly abandoned, and loud cries. She didn't last ten seconds, she barely lasted five before coming in wild abandonment, noisy and shuddering, flushing a sweet pink, hips jumping eagerly, pussy throbbing and sopping wet.

For all that Ellie was a well-bred, good girl, she had a needy, hungry pussy, eager to betray her will for pleasure.

**************************************************

Milly bucked and twisted, her hips pumping the air as she descended into unstoppable pleasure. An almost scream of pure pleasure tore through her entire body as she shook and trembled as if in seizure.

It was like music to Mr Thomas' ears. He always loved this part of his job. Oh, the punishments were enjoyable and infinitely inventive. And there was no denying that harvesting the fruits of his training was gratifying. But this, the moment of sheer pleasure that pulsed through her, the honesty of her body as it begged, pleaded and then couldn't stop itself from taking its joys.

Her body collapsed from underneath her, used and now spent, like she was held up by strings now been sliced. He flipped the switch, turning the current off as the smell of her sex filled the room, her wetness streaking down her thighs as the metal phallus slid out of her. Mr Thomas checked his watch. 5 seconds she had lasted - a good honest effort and he was well pleased with himself.

"Well done Milly!" he exclaimed as he petted her hair, brushing it out of her face. Her eyes were fluttering, as small post-orgasmic tremors shook her body, her fingers and toes twitching. She was panting heavily behind her gag and didn't respond when he undid the straps and pulled it free. Saliva dripped free from her mouth, running along her chin and onto her neck. Absently Mr Thomas produced a hand kerchief and wiped her face with it, removing both saliva and the small beads of sweat that misted her face.

Slowly her eyes opened and blearily she focused on him as he petted her carefully and whispered encouragements to her. He undid the clasps on her hands and feet, patiently waiting until she was focused enough to comprehend what was going on. She opened her mouth slightly to speak but he forestalled her by putting his hand up.

"First I am going to take some photos of you for your portfolio, then you may ask questions."