Fashion Photography

Story Info
Trina shows off her fitness with friends.
6.5k words
4.34
111.9k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thabes
Thabes
15 Followers

Jerry watched as his wife Trina stopped the shower and reached out to grab a towel and wrap it around her honey blonde hair. Her firm breasts jutted out above her smooth, trim stomach as she lifted her arms to tie the end of the towel in a knot behind her head. Her nipples were erect, presented by the white triangles around them where her dark golden tan stopped. She stepped out of the shower, showing the lean muscles in her calf and thigh.

"Oh crap," she yelped, pulling back behind the shower door when she noticed him. She stammered, "You scared the hell out of me!" Smiling at her husband, she relaxed and opened the door completely. "Like what you see?"

She stepped out and pivoted smoothly in a complete twirl on one foot. Her breasts, unwilling to stop as she did, bounced a bit before settling back into their perfect placement. She put her hand on one hip as she thrust it to the side and dropped her other shoulder in a seductive pose, looking up at him and batting her eyes.

"I do," he grinned, reaching for her.

She spun away with a flirty giggle. "Save it, stallion," she teased. "You'll need to save all your strength for this afternoon."

"What time are they expecting us?" he asked as he reached out and rubbed his hand across the tight skin above the swell of her buttocks.

"Sarah said the party starts noon, but the celebration won't come until four."

Jerry knew exactly what she meant. Last week, they had gone over to Mark and Sarah's house for dinner and a swim, but he had ended up sharing his wife with the couple in an intimate session by the pool. It had all started with a little fitness clothing show by the women and ended up with his wife ripping her shorts off and laying naked with Sarah at her chest and Mark down below. Thinking of that had made for a terrible week's productivity at work, but the weekend had finally arrived.

Trina had gone shopping to replace the gauzy shorts Sarah had let her wear and rip apart that night. She refused to let Jerry see what she had purchased. He hoped this afternoon was going to be quite revealing.

Jerry jumped into the shower, thinking of what might happen and trying desperately not to touch himself. When he had finished, he stepped out to find his wife already dressed.

"Man," he exclaimed, seeing what she was wearing. "I hope none of the neighbors see us leave."

His wife, usually casually dressed and sporty with in her fashion sense, was dressed in a new beige pleated skirt and matching halter that showed a lot more skin than she usually did outside the house. The halter ended mid-tummy and hugged her firm breasts to show every curve. She wasn't wearing a bra, as evident but the obvious bumps of her nipples beneath the soft fabric. The skirt fell to barely mid thigh, exposing their lean muscle while the two-inch beige pumps she wore accented the athletic cut of her calves. Being so tan, the beige was almost white against her skin. As usual, she wore very little makeup – a little blush, a little mascara, and a soft lipstick.

Jerry throbbed as he stared at her. "Nice!" he exclaimed, motioning for her to turn around for him.

She spun, causing the pleated skirt to spin out away from her legs. Her smooth buttocks flashed briefly as she faced away from him.

"No panties?" he asked.

She faced him and lifted her skirt to reveal a sheer thong that showed the shadow and crease of her cleft vividly. "Hardly any," she smiled, dropping the skirt as he reached for her.

"Hurry and get ready. We're late."

Jerry quickly dried off and threw on a pair of casual pants and collared shirt.

"Who's going to be at the party?" he asked as he finished dressing.

"Mostly Mark's co-workers," she answered, leaning over the counter as she checked her face. "This party is to celebrate one of their promotions. Not sure who, but I don't really care – as long as they don't stay too late."

Jerry agreed as he brushed his hair. The last thing he wanted was a couple of drunk stragglers when he was looking forward to another evening like the previous one.

Trina grabbed her two big-handled shopping bags of recent purchases and waited while Jerry grabbing the wine from the cellar. He eyed the bags when he returned, but she shook her head.

"Not until later, tiger."

He grinned, watching her butt sway in the short skirt as they walked out to the car.

The party was already roaring by the time they arrived – two guys were arguing heatedly in the front yard while their wives and friends tried to calm them down. Jerry and Trina didn't recognize anyone as they made their way into the house.

"JERRY!" Sarah yelled as she spotted him from the kitchen. "TRINA! Come on in! Just set that stuff down anywhere and join the party!"

She ran forward and hugged Trina and then Jerry as close friends. Jerry set the four bottles of wine on the kitchen counter, but Trina leaned near Sarah and whispered something.

"Oh," smiled Sarah. "You can put that in the bedroom for later." She tossed her head toward the hall and Trina marched off, swaying her hips and turning heads as she went.

Sarah leaned forward to whisper to Jerry and the dress she was wearing opened enough for him to stare down between her huge breasts to her waist. "I've been waiting all week for this," she breathed closely, tickling his ear.

"Me too," he stammered as she stepped away.

They were interrupted by a graying woman in her mid-fifties asking for the bathroom. The woman was drunk and Sarah had to personally lead her to down the hall. Jerry watched as Sarah swished away in her mid-calf dress. Her slim hips and legs were obvious in the loose clingy sun dress, but she was hardly exposing herself the way his wife was.

Strong hands clamped down on his shoulders and Jerry flinched with the sudden touch.

"Jerry! Damn glad you could make it," Mark greeted him. "I was afraid after last week Sarah might have scared you away."

"Nonsense," he replied, genuinely happy to see his friend. "It was a little shocking, but I completely enjoyed myself." He leaned toward Mark. "I think Trina did too."

Mark laughed, a wholesome, hearty chuckle that made his friend smile. "Sarah can be a little aggressive at times, no? But, she always seems to get what we want in her end." He smiled, "I should thank you for not stopping us."

Jerry nodded. "There was no way I was going to. I saw Trina's face and she wouldn't have stopped even if I'd demanded it."

"Ah. True, my friend. I saw it too, and it would have frustrated Sarah. She would have stopped right away if you weren't interested. She likes you – a lot."

Jerry blushed as Mark motioned towards the guest. "Come, let's mingle with the crowd while they are here. You have a lot of drinking to do to catch up to most of them."

They dove into the crowd, Mark introducing him to so many people that Jerry couldn't remember any but the most engaging. They worked their way outdoors to the party that was going on by the pool. No one was swimming but a few groups were dangling their feet in the water as they sipped their drinks and talked.

A sudden hush fell as Trina marched out of the house, swaying her hips seductively causing the short pleated skirt to flip up with each step, exposing her tanned thighs in brief flashes of skin. All the men stared as she crossed the patio and stepped up on the deck to join her husband.

"Hey good lookin'," she smiled at Jerry giving him a kiss.

Conversations started up slowly as the three began talking between themselves, but many of the men turned so they could stare at the tan blonde in the mini-skirt. One group of guys started nudging each other and glancing at her until a small scuffle broke out and Mark was forced to go and settle things down.

"Jeez, honey," Jerry whispered to his wife. "You sure made an entrance."

Trina blushed a little but raised her chin and stated confidently, "You're the only man I want to go home with."

He smiled at her, reaching around to pat her bottom as he hugged her. He saw several envious looks in the faces of those who watched him embrace her.

The party finally started winding down after another, more intense, fight broke out on the front lawn. From what gossip they were able to overhear, Jerry and Trina found out a guy had broken another guy's nose over the color of their cars. Trina held Jerry's hand as they joined Mark and Sarah in saying goodbye to the people who decided that was the end of the party.

Afterward saying goodbye as the guests filed out, they locked up the front door and Sarah went to empty the trash while the three headed out to the pool to clean up.

They found a couple of stragglers on the patio that were still discussing politics and seemed oblivious to the end of the party.

"Jerry," Mark said as he approached their table. "I don't think you've met Michael and Troy."

Jerry nodded to them as he was introduced, still holding Trina's hand.

They didn't see him. They appeared to be absorbing the figure of his wife standing next to him, devouring her with their eyes in a cynical way that didn't seem anything like lust. Jerry could only compare it to an intense, professional admiration.

Realizing their rudeness, they greeted him and his wife with friendly smiles.

"Don't mind them," Mark laughed. "They're photographers and tend to look at people as subjects."

"I'm sorry," the man introduced as Troy began. "Your companion here is quite stunning." He looked at her again and seemed to appraise her from forehead to foot in a long, critical gaze.

"And very fit," Michael added, mimicking Troy's appraisal with a long look of his own up and down Trina. He stood and reached out a hand to Jerry, "Pleased to meet you," he said, smiling as he shook Jerry's hand with a firm grasp. "And you," he said to Trina, holding out his hand but only taking her fingers in his.

Troy repeated the gesture and then they all sat around the table.

"Oh good, you've met!" Sarah announced as she swished onto the patio. Jerry pulled his eyes from her swinging breasts as she sat between him and Mark.

"Troy and Michael are two of my college buddies," she said. "I thought Trina might be interested in earning some extra money."

Sarah caught Trina's embarrassed look and elaborated. "Sweety, they work for an international fitness magazine. I figured with all the effort you've been putting in recently to get yourself into the 'hard-body' category, you might enjoy being recognized for your success." She said it so matter-of-factly that Jerry found himself nodding his head in agreement.

Mark also agreed, saying, "You definitely took my co-workers by storm when you walked out. I'm sure they'll be talking about 'that hot blonde babe that strutted out' all next week." He nudged Jerry with his foot under the table, "And that lucky bastard that she was clinging to will be the only talk around the water cooler with the women."

Jerry couldn't help it – he blushed a charming shade of red at the indirect praise. It didn't help that both Trina and Sarah lightly squeezed his thighs under the table at the same moment. He felt himself stir at the intimate touches in front of the men.

"Indeed, Trina. Have you ever thought of modeling?" Troy asked casually as he sipped his margarita.

Trina looked a little flushed as she felt the attention of her friends and the stranger settle upon her. She smiled at Troy, noting his rugged good looks as she addressed him. "I could never do that!"

"Oh nonsense," Sarah chided. "You are the hottest girl I've ever seen." She leaned forward over the table and whispered loudly, "And, I've seen ALL of you."

At her friend's statement, Trina turned a deep red (hardly noticeable through her tan) and glanced at the two handsome new men to see if they caught the meaning. They both smiled earnestly, waiting for her.

Mark added, "I would love to have a poster of you in my garage; maybe a calendar of 'Fitness Foxes' with you as the model for every month."

Trina looked around the table, from face to face to face, all staring intently at her. As her eyes met her husbands, she paused and asked, "What do you think, honey?"

"I think it would be great for you," Jerry replied, reaching under the table to squeeze her knee. "You have been spending a lot of time and effort turning your body into what it is. You are sexier than any aerobics instructor I've ever seen, and you might even start a career."

Trina looked down at her lap for a moment, seeing the beige skirt in contrast against her tan thighs. "I don't know," she said after a moment. "What would I wear?"

"Why, exactly what you brought, silly!" Sarah exclaimed with a laugh.

"Oh, no! Sarah, I couldn't!"

"But why not," Sarah asked with nearly passable innocence.

"Because!" She looked again at the two handsome men. She leaned forward to address Sarah personally across the table, something which wasn't possible in the close seating of the group. "Sarah, they're too revealing," she whispered. "I just couldn't!"

Mark chuckled and glanced at Jerry. The two strangers smiled and shook their heads.

"Trina," Michael offered. "I have some outfits in my car that you might wear. They are sexy, but not more revealing than what you are wearing."

Sarah grinned and stood from the table. "Nonsense! She brought her own. Come on, girl! Let's go pick something out." She grabbed Trina's hand and pulled her up to lead her across the patio to the house. "You guys can set up," she called over her shoulder.

Both Troy and Michael stood and walked across the lawn to the side of the house... "She certainly has the figure..." "And the beauty... And with that even bronze tan..." "She doesn't have any bulk but her muscle tone and definition is fantastic..." The two strode out of earshot as Jerry looked at Mark.

"You planned this?" Jerry asked.

"Sarah," Mark replied. "But, they really are Sarah's friends from college and professionals. And, Trina does look great. She could make a lot of money."

"As a pin-up," Jerry said, shaking his head.

"As a model," Mark corrected. "She's the perfect model for promoting fitness, good-living, even sports wear. Did you see the way they were looking at her boobs? Bet they thought they were fake. For such a lean body, your wife sure has a full rack!"

Jerry laughed, meeting his friends eyes. "You should talk!"

Mark laughed, picturing Sarah. "She's got melons. They aren't in the same category as your wife's. Man, Trina's nipples are perfect! Long, pronounced, and centered perfectly within her quarter-sized areolas ... Oh, sorry," he finished, seeing Jerry's embarrassment at the intimate talk of his wife.

"I thought it would just be us again," Jerry admitted.

"Why do you think it won't be?" Mark asked.

Jerry shrugged. "If my wife posed for your camera in a fitness outfit like last weekend, could you keep yourself professional?"

"No. But if other people were there, like we are tonight, I don't think I could make advances."

"We'll see," Jerry said, picturing his wife from the last weekend, thrusting her hips up at Mark's mouth.

Michael and Troy came back around the corner carrying several duffels, a couple of light stands, and two tripods. They quickly assembled the stands and then had Mark and Jerry move the deck furniture to have a lounge and two chairs as the center furniture for the shots while they set up their cameras.

They attached two expensive digital cameras on the tripods and moved them apart for different angles.

After fifteen minutes, the stage was set and they fiddled with the lighting. It was a yellow-golden light instead of the bright white Jerry expected. When he tipped his head to consider it, Troy spoke up.

"With your wife's dark tan, white lights would shade her, making the background stand out as bright while her skin tone was subdued. The saffron gels will make her skin glow and subdue the background."

Jerry nodded, thinking only of his wife posing under the elaborate lighting.

When all was set, the four men settled back at the patio table and Mark started pouring rounds of tequila.

On the third round, Sarah came out wearing a lime-green two-piece swimsuit that barely covered her breasts and crotch. Her erect nipples were clearly visible poking out against the fabric, as were the contours of her mound and cleft.

"Gentlemen, and gentlemen," she announced, flourishing her arms with a dramatic pose that made her breasts bounce. One nipple actually popped out of her suit to the side of its strap. She didn't seem to notice. "May I present the next 'Fitness Female of the Century!'"

Jerry's wife stepped out.

Trina was wearing the same outfit, but the difference was dramatic. Her narrow tan lines were barely concealed beneath the thin strips covering her nipples and crotch. Her erect nipples stood out proudly as she strutted forward, bouncing her breasts with each step. As she approached the set the guys had arranged for her, she calmly knelt and sat on the edge of the lounge between the two chairs.

Mark and Jerry were fixated on her breasts but Michael and Troy admired her only briefly before setting their tripod cameras to auto-capture. Each of them picked up a hand-held digital camera and began snapping.

"Wow!" Mark said softly glancing at Jerry. "See what I mean? Sarah's hot, but Trina? Whew!"

Jerry had to admit that his wife was stunning. She had applied a lot more makeup than usually – deep blue-gray eye-shadow that really accented her green eyes, her thick long lashes coated with black mascara. Her full lips were a bright pink that really contrasted with the suit. She did look like a pin-up.

Sarah joined the men watching Trina sit demurely and smile at the cameras.

"Come on, babe! Show some energy," Sarah coached.

Jerry looked down at Sarah beside him and noticed right away that her nipple was still exposed. He avoided calling attention to it for fear of making her conceal it and focused back on his wife as she turned to the side and stretched one leg out back behind her.

The profile of her exposed buttock was perfect as it slid down to the curve of her thigh and then down to the ridge of her calf muscle. She wasn't flexing, but her muscle tone was clearly defined by the lighting against the background of the pool.

She turned and moved several times as the two men took pictures.

"I'm hot," Sarah whispered to Jerry as she leaned close to him. He looked down and caught her tweaking her exposed nipple, pulling it gently as the photographers clicked away behind them.

"Me too," Jerry breathed, watching her fingers toy with the hard nubbin.

He looked up to see his wife leaning over the base of the lounge with her rear toward the cameras.

Click, click. The cameras caught every curve of her ass as the tiny thong bottom flashed in the light.

"Okay," Sarah announced, stepping away from Jerry and covering her hardened nipple. "Wardrobe change!"

Trina looked flushed as she stood from the lounge and followed the bouncing Sarah back across the patio and into the house. All of the men's eyes were riveted on her bouncing buttocks as she playfully strutted away.

Jerry turned to the photographers and noticed they too looked a little flushed. They were busying themselves with camera memory card changing and again fiddling with the lights.

After several moments, they all headed back to the table to the side for more shots. After only two, the girls returned.

Sarah stepped out again, elaborately playing her part of announcer. She was now wearing a pink tube top that was pulled tightly across her massive chest and the same thin pair of gauzy shorts that she had loaned Trina the week before. Since they weren't wet, they weren't transparent, but Jerry flushed with the memory of his wife wearing the same thing after soaking it in the pool.

Thabes
Thabes
15 Followers
12