Fat Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
How nice it can be to suck a fat cock.
1.1k words
4.46
90.4k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cummykaze
cummykaze
102 Followers

Two days after the mutual masturbation we had, someone rings my doorbell. "Who the hell can it be – it's 10pm!!!" A bit worried and alarmed, I open the door – in front of the door, Mark, obviously embarrassed:

- Can I come in?

- Yeah, sure.

I can see looking at him that his embarrassment had the better of him and he doesn't know how to start.

- Well? I ask.

- Err... hmmmmm.... Well..... err... I was.... Err.....

I smile at him:

- Mark, you came here so I suck your cock, didn't you?

- Well, you know err... I was... err.... I remember what you ... err... and err....

I push him in the living and start taking his clothes off. He helps me a great deal and in no time he lands totally naked on the sofa. He's all shaved again mmmm his fat cock, semi-errect, with the big balls hanging looks sooo sooo tasty mmm yummm I open my mouth, large, and take all of his cock and his balls in my mouth. Ahhhhhhh! Mark closes his eyes and opens his legs, offering himself completely. I let his cock and balls come out of my mouth. Mmmmm his big hanging balls look sooo erotic! I grab them in my hand and start licking them, looking with the corner of my eye as his cock is getting harder, slooowly, slooowly. I push his feet and legs up in the air, and now I have an even better access to his cock and his balls. I'm not touching his cock yet – I take his balls in my mouth. I know it is all wet and warm inside my mouth and I know this will get his cock even harder.... I can see his cock growing in thickness and length as my tongue wonders around his balls, encased as in a warm wet and soft trap in my mouth. His cock is nearly as hard as it goes, so I release his balls and wonder my tongue down to his yummy, big asshole. I taste his asshole with my tongue and see his cock twitching. I enter his asshole with my tongue while my fingers are opening his ass up even more. I fuck his asshole then with my tongue and I can see already the first drops of precum dripping from his cock. I take my tongue out of his asshole and just lick around his hole for what seems an eternity. His cock has already made a puddle on his big belly. It's time then...

I open my mouth wide and position it around his cock, without actually touching it, lowering my face slooowly down his cock, making sure I don't touch it a bit! With my nose squashed against his tummy, my lips reach to the base of his cock and only then I close my mouth and softly bite the base of his cock. He moans wildly then grabs me by the hair and shoves his cock even deeper in my throat. I let him fuck my mouth for a while and then I retreat. I spit on his cock and make it all slimy and slippery then start stroking it really sloooooooow with both of my hands. My mouth is shortly following my hands movements up-down-up-down. Occasionally I stop and spit more on his cock. He moans continuously as I do. Aaahhhh it's so good, Mark, isn't it? I know... So many times I had my cock sucked and I know how good it is... and I know what you like...it's soo good like this: we can offer each other these pleasures any time... you now want to cum, just shoot your cum and have me suck every last bit of sperm from your cock. No questions, no complications, no nothing else. You just want a warm mouth to cum inside and then leave. That's all! And when I want the same, your mouth will be open for me too and you'll be sucking my cock. Aaahhhhhh!!!! It's so nice! I feel him breathing more and more heavily. I take my hands off his cock and start caressing his belly, while my head bobs up and down on his cock faster and faster. I try every time to take more of his cock in my mouth and go deeper on his cock. "Let me cum in your mouth – Mark whispers in between his moans" "Yessss... Mark.... In my.... Mouth... cum cum cum... " I whisper to him as I swallow cock.... "anytime Mark.... Anytime... mmmmm.... We give each other pleasure .... Mmmmm.... Do to me... as you please... and let me... do the same.... To you ... mmmm.... Cum cum .... Mmmmm....do anything... you wish.... Anything mmmmmm" "Anything... anything.... Ooohhhhhh" he keeps whispering too. "I just want... you to ... suck my cock now mmmmm yesss... just hold it... in your mouth.... As I cummmmmmmm.... Anything... oohhhhhhh"

I can feel him shuddering already in the preparation of the sperm that is gonna shoot from his cock. He's delirious nearly , he pulls my hair, and shoves his cock deep, deep in my throat, then he pulls my hair again and takes his cock out of my mouth and spits in my face and breathes heavily "SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT!" and shoves his cock in my mouth again. He pulls my hair again and spits on me "Cunt! Suck it! Suck my cock, cunt!" ahhhh, Mark, I soo know this ecstasy mmmm when the darkest dirtiest fantasies go in one single second through your mind mmm I know... I know how much you want to hear me saying "I am your cunt, Mark. Fuck my mouth as you wish. Shove your cock down my throat and spit on me as a disgusting whore that I am... mmmm fuck me!!!!" Mark can't take it anymore: he buckle his hips and pushes his cock and his balls in my mouth and screams with pleasure! I feel my mouth getting filled up with sperm and I swallow as much as I can. I swallow and swallow and swallow and swallow. A one last throb and another jet of hot cum lands in my mouth. I suck from his cock like from a straw and feel him shuddering with pleasure again. He remains still, enjoying the sensations. I know he doesn't want me to move, so I remain still again, swallowing silently the last few drops of cum. I feel him then coming out of my mouth, his superb cock semi-erect now and glistening with spit and cum mixture from my mouth. He gets dressed and heads for the door and smiles to me on the way:

"I owe you one"

cummykaze
cummykaze
102 Followers