Fat Girl With Strap On

Story Info
Black man discovers girlfriend's other side.
957 words
3.18
69.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

George is the name. I'm a big guy, standing around six feet two inches tall, and weighing around 240-pounds, and I am also black. My girlfriend Ashley is a big girl too, standing around five foot ten inches tall, and weighing around 210-pounds, and we are very loving and sexual with each other. We're somewhat of an odd sight on campus. A tall black man dating a blonde Irishwoman. Oh, well. You can't change who you love. I think just about everyone on this planet would agree with me.

I am a bisexual man. Ashley knows and it doesn't bother her a bit. She told me that she went through a phase where she had sex with both men and women. These days, she considered herself to be mainly straight, with occasional lesbian tendencies. I am the opposite. I am mostly into men, and only occasionally notice women. My first time with another man was during my freshman year of college. Theodore, this good-looking black stud from the football team invited me to his dorm one night. We smoked dope, and drank beer, and next thing we knew, we were having sex. It was hot!

Theodore had a girlfriend, a sexy chick named Miranda, but she was really uptight and conservative. They rarely had sex. I went to Theodore's dorm often, and he fucked me energetically and passionately. I loved it. When he graduated the following year, I found myself alone. I missed my nights of passionate lovemaking with my sexy black man. Oh, well. I had sex with a few other guys on campus. Black guys who had girlfriends and considered themselves straight yet loved to fuck me. There are a lot of closet cases on campus. Oh, well. More fun for me!

I met Ashley during my sophomore year. This sexy, plump Irish gal stole my heart. We've been together ever since. I am happy to say that she is really kinky. I once told her that I totally like anal and she tried it. After a while, she started to like it. I love penetrating her. We've done it in so many ways together. I love doing it, mainly because she looks so hot when she's face down and ass up. an open-minded, sexually uninhibited woman is a wonderful thing. Ashley loved surprises, which is also a plus.

One time, I bent her over my desk and spread her plump butt cheeks before giving her tight butt hole a good licking. I also probed her anal cavity with my slick fingers. She got so wet from my licking and probing her tight hole. She begged me to take her. I used Vaseline as lubricant and then placed my cock against her tight butt hole, and pushed. She gasped as I entered her. I placed my hands on her hips and thrust into her. Her asshole was so warm and tight. I fucked her for a long time, and finally came inside her when her tight asshole probed to be too much for my cock.

One thing I miss about dating guys is that sometimes I like to be taken by another man, if you catch my drift. I love getting pounded in the ass. Girls don't have the right equipment to satisfy me in that area. Ashley was kinky and told me that she'd do me if I wanted. But I had to ask first. I asked my girlfriend to get a strap-on dildo and do me with it. She was reluctant at first but we tried it together and liked it. The dildo was short but thick. We had plenty of lube. Ashley loved slamming the dildo up my asshole. I stroked myself as she fucked me. I came, and she pulled out and drank my seed. It was the best sex I'd ever had!

Sometimes, I wonder if there are limits to Ashley's kink. The girl loves to go down on me. And she won't stop until I cum, and then she drains me of it all. She also had the weird but kinky habit of fingering my asshole while sucking my dick. I wasn't into it at first but I grew to like it. Damn. We love to pound each other's assholes. Sometimes, Ashley whips out her strap on dildo, greases me up and fucks me in the ass. I love it. Especially when I am lying on my back and she is sucking my dick while sliding the dildo in and out of my ass. It's pretty much guaranteed to make me shoot off!

Yeah, my girl could be sexually aggressive in the bedroom. Other times, I loved to dominate her. I'd tie her up, flip her on her back and spread her legs before sticking my cock into her pussy. I loved fucking her wet, hairy pussy. Ashley doesn't believe in shaving down there. I don't care, to tell you the truth. I love fucking her ass. I'd grease her up with lube, and stick my dick into her tight hole. Ashley loved getting fucked in the ass. I'd smack her ass while fucking her, and she'd yell in sheer pleasure. Yeah, she could dish it out but she could also take it.

We are very comfortable with each other. Sometimes, I'm in the shower and she surprises me by jumping in. We have sex all over the place. Once, we've done it in a car. We've also done it in the men's bathroom at a gay bar we both like to visit when we're in the big city. Yeah, life with Ashley was fun. The life of a bisexual black man can be the loneliest on the planet, but I have finally found someone just like me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers