Fatal Attractions Ch. 02

Story Info
Sam thought she had everything a girl could dream of until...
4.3k words
3.88
32.6k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a_zx2003
a_zx2003
20 Followers

My most sincere thanks to cutiepie8976 for editing the story. Any shortcomings, if any, are entirely on my account.

CHAPTER TWO

Samantha felt uneasy.

As she dressed for the office in the morning, she kept thinking about the manner in which Bob was slowly but surely invading her thoughts. He was an attractive man. No doubt about that.

From what he had told her, he was divorced and had a child from his previous marriage. The mother had gotten sole custody of the girl after the divorce settlement. He had changed his company to move out of the city and had eventually joined their client's office a few months back.

Their initial meeting had therefore been quite formal.

Bob was courteous - good at his work. At times, when he was deeply into explaining some finer points of the project, she would gaze at his firm jaw line, his masculine features and wonder what broke up his marriage. Or did his wife get attracted to somebody else?

He was attracted to her.

She could discern the primal call of a male to a female.

Whenever he would look at her while talking she could discern another more primitive intense force working between them.

And such thoughts invariably sent a crackle of electricity through her body.

"What's come over me?" thought Samantha as she switched on her computer to start another day at the office.

"I seem to be behaving like a school girl who has a crush on her teacher." She smiled and tried to concentrate on her work.

As her fingers flitted over the button keys of her laptop, Samantha began thinking of how it would be to have Bob standing next to her in her cabin, leaning over her shoulders, explaining some point on the screen. Her body began to heat up at the erotic, sensual thoughts of his strong hands touching her body, his warm breath caressing her skin.

Samantha leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes, imagining Bob caress her neck, his fingers slowly tracing down to the hem of her skirt and then upwards over her soft skin, making her tingle all over, nipples hardening in anticipation.

Samantha's hands moved over her firm breasts, cupping them and then pinching her erect nipples. She let out a soft gasp. I so want you to touch me, to want me, to be here, watching me. She slid her hand down across her tummy, towards her thighs, as she thought of Bob taking her by her hand to the couch.

Samantha slowly started to circle her clit, her other hand still pinching her hard nipples. Her fingers slide to her opening, spreading the wetness back to her clit. She sighed. It felt so velvety, so ready to take him, for him to have her.

She slipped a finger inside. Mm, yes, yes, that's it, mmm, fuck me. Oh yesss. Samantha slide another finger inside, deeper, deeper, thrusting, visions of Bob filling her.

Her pussy pulsed around her fingers, milking them, milking Bob. Her hips pushed upwards. Oh God, oh yes, here it comes, she felt the heat rising in her pussy, searing thru her trembling body. She could not hold back any longer. She threw her head back, her fingers slowing, though still circling her clit as waves of pleasure flowed coursed thru her whole body.

She slowly ride out the climax, relaxing, picturing Bob there, above her, having her.

In the afternoon Bob rang up.

"Hi Sam, how's the day going?" His throaty, manly voice sweeping over her body.

"Ah, I have some people coming over later. Did you clear up those queries?" replied Samantha.

"Yeah sure, now let me explain you the design changes," continued Bob.

As Bob spoke about the modifications his office wanted, Samantha couldn't stop herself from thinking what he was wearing for the day.

Samantha spread her legs and slipped a hand underneath her skirt. In a way her morning fantasy seems to be turning into a reality, albeit over the phone. She began playing with her pussy from above her panties as she continued to hear his rich, deep voice.

She was heating up.

Her breathing was getting short and her panties were wet with her flowing juices. Her clit was pulsing.

She had to finger it now.

Samantha slouched in her chair and pushed her fingers inside and began rubbing her bud. Her right leg was on the hand rest as she felt an orgasm building up.

"So you think you can incorporate these changes Sam?"asked Bob.

Just then her orgasm took control of her senses.

"Yes," Samantha somehow managed to answer.

"Hey you okay?" Bob asked.

"Oh God he must have heard me, "Samantha thought.

She was immediately furious with herself.

"It's okay Bob, just some excessive workload taking its toll."

"You take care baby. Wouldn't want to see your beautiful face with anything else but a sweet smile."

"Why thank you Bob. That's a very nice thing to say," gushed Samantha, her finger lazily drifting over her clit.

"Sam, you are a beautiful woman. Your husband is one hell of a lucky guy. Wish I had met you earlier," continued Bob in his throaty masculine voice.

"Ah ha ... you sure know how to warm gal up," purred Samantha thinking about how nice his jaw line looked in the profile.

She felt a rush of emotions sweeping through her body.

She threw back her head and closed her eyes as her fingers slipped inside her wet pussy again. Her breasts were heaving. She was finding it difficult to think about anything else.

She could no longer control herself to continue the conversation.

"Okay Bob I will let you know as soon as the changes are made. See ya."

"Sure Sam. Have a nice day," replied Bob.

Samantha let the receiver drop from her hands.

With her free hand she began kneading her breasts as another orgasm shook her body.

Samantha slowly got up and made her way to the rest room to make herself presentable. She had some more people to deal with before calling it a day.

In the night she lay awake on her bed thinking about the chain of events taking place in her life.

She couldn't quite understand the feelings her body was showing towards Bob. All her married life she had never had the urge to flirt with another man, let alone have an outright affair.

She had had her share of romance and sex before she met Fred.

And even after marriage she would be hit upon by men. Some had even felt her up at parties. But she had never had the urge to respond to those advances. She could handle that.

Unable to sleep, she made her way to the living room.

She sat in the dark, slowly sipping her bourbon.

"What was in Bob that made her behave like she did?"

Okay, he was tall, he was handsome. He was courteous and attentive in a very gentlemanly manner. He complimented her.

Samantha had warmed up to him at their very first meeting at her office. And because of that she always looked forward to their project meetings.

This flirting by a nice looking man had pleased her ego. They had danced around one another at first, as will all new acquaintances, revealing bits and pieces as they spiralled around one another; the information growing more and more personal as their orbits began to synchronize. He was a divorced with a daughter whose custody was with his ex. She had discreetly asked for the reasons for their break up and he had given her a reply about their career paths and priorities in life taking tangent directions.

She liked him. But that's that. The word "liked" couldn't or shouldn't be thought to mean anything more. Just an assessment of the man's overall personality.

The next morning she woke up to find herself on the couch covered with a quilt.

"Oh my God, I must have dozed off," she thought as she hurriedly got up.

"Morning, honey," called out Fred .

He entered the living room with her coffee mug looking concerned.

"I woke up in the night and didn't see you . And the bathroom lights were off. I got worried and then I found you down here in the living room. Thought it better to cover you up rather than shake you awake. What's wrong?"

"Oh I couldn't get to sleep. So I thought I would watch TV for a while rather than wake you up with my tossing around," Samantha tentatively replied.

"And that glass?" asked Fred, indicating to the empty bourbon glass with his eyebrows.

"Never seen you resorting to late night caps before."

Samantha flushed.

She had never lied to Fred before. How could she truthfully tell him what she had been thinking about?

"Just the office fatigue I suppose," she replied, avoiding his gaze.

Bob frowned and continued looking at her.

"Sure there is nothing else bothering you?"

"Nothing that I can't handle honey, don't start getting panicky," said Samantha.

She sipped her coffee, her eyes looking down at the coffee mug.

Fred shrugged, "Okay, suit yourself."

The next couple of days were busy. Time seemed to fly.

Meetings at the office, meeting at the school, - It was a busy schedule. She was a busy woman.

Samantha tried her very best to push away all thoughts about Bob.

She seemed to be succeeding she thought. She wasn't getting any more of those squeamish feelings.

Finally the modifications to the project were ready.

Samantha gave the details a final look before she rang up Bob.

"Hi Bob it's me Samantha. When can we meet to look at the modifications?"

"Hey girl where've ya been? Were those changes a hard nut to crack?"

"No not that, but I checked all the sub - modules for compatibility," replied Samantha.

"Well I am gonna be out of town for the next couple of days. Tell you what; I can squeeze in some time now for a quick look over. Or else we gotta wait till next week. Okay with you?

Samantha looked at her watch.

It was getting late.

But waiting till next week was not what her company wanted.

"Okay I'll be over."

"Waiting for you Sam," replied Bob.

The receptionist had already left when Samantha arrived at Bob's office.

She made her way directly to his cabin and entered to find him sitting on the couch, going through the project papers.

She felt a churning motion beginning in her belly as she looked at his face's side profile. The evening light falling on his aquiline nose and strong jaw line was giving him a hawkish look.

"Hi Sam, c'mon in," said Bob with a wide easy smile.

He gave her a gentle kiss, his right hand resting at the small of her back.

"You're looking great," he appreciatively said as his hand moved a little to now rest above her ass.

It was a small shift of position but Samantha could feel her breath quicken as she smiled back at him.

She sat across him and opened her papers, her skirt riding up above her knees.

Bob didn't seem to notice as he began studying the details. He had a good grasp of the work. His queries were precise and to the point.

So engrossed were they that she didn't notice how late it had become.

As she continued briefing Bob she noticed him fixedly staring at her legs.

She glanced down.

Bob was getting a good view up her skirt.

In the course of their animated discussion, her legs had opened up a bit.

He could see her creamy inner thighs .The parting between her legs was giving a tantalizing view .

Samantha could feel her body responding to the caress of his eyes. She bit her lip.

Then she gently adjusted her position. Now her skirt had ridden up by a few inches.

A bit more and her white panties would be discernable.

Bob licked his lips as he continued staring at her smooth thighs.

Her pussy was sending signals.

Sexual sensation was slowly spreading all over body. Her nipples were poking through the thin material of her blouse.

Bob shifted his position as he continued to talk and as unobtrusively as possible kept glancing at her display.

She flushed at her exhibitionist behaviour.

"I think we have finally covered everything," said Bob as he pulled back his gaze towards her face. This calls for a little celebration. I have bourbon stashed in my drawers. Let me take it out."

"Just what we require for a short break" replied Bob with a small wink.

Samantha smiled, warming up to him.

He had a nice, easy going manner that went well with his tall, handsome personality.

As he Bob bent down to rummage in his drawers he took a quick glance up her legs."

He can see my panties from down there" thought Samantha.

The very thought of Bob looking at her treasure trove made her wet. She wanted to rub her clit. She somehow refrained from her squeezing her thighs together.

Bob got up and made his way back towards her.

She could see the bulge in his trousers.

"How was he fitted down there? Is he uncut? Does his manhood have a nice big thick cherry - red knob?" Her throat went dry as she thought about him as a man, at the same time being taken slightly aback at the illicit questions tht seemed to be swirling in her mind.

Bob sat beside her and gave her a glass.

"So what else do you do apart from cracking complicated networking solutions?" he asked Bob with a friendly smile.

As they continued making idle chit - chat Samantha was surprised to realize that they had quite a few activities in common. He loved to paint and so did she. They even listened to the same type of music.

With the second glass empty Samantha was feeling relaxed and comfortable in his company. She had removed her blazer and placed it on the back of the couch during their discussions and every now and then Bob would take a glance at her protruding nipples. But she didn't seemed affronted.

As Samantha crossed her legs, her skirt slid up further. Had he been sitting across her Bob could have had a clear view of her soaked panties.

Samantha gave wicked smile as she continued to listen to him talk about some of the recent painting exhibitions he'd been to. Bob's hand was now resting on her knees. Gently he rubbed the base of his palm as he shifted his hand above her knee.

This sent sensuous feeling through her thigh. Her heart skipped a beat as Bob pressed his palm against her thigh, all along talking to her and looking into her blue eyes. His flirtation fired her blood with an uncivilized, wholly elemental hunger. A white hot intensity of sensation roared thru her body.

Samantha wanted to close her eyes and enjoy the emotional upsurge convulsing through her body. But she continued talking with Bob, her cheeks burning.

"Met anyone interesting in the city?" she asked to change the topic.

"Yeah I have." replied Bob.

"Anyone I know?" asked Samantha with just a hint of shameful jealousy.

"You sure do" replied back Bob, looking serious.

"Really?" Samantha juggled her memory but could not come up with any name.

"It's you Sam. Like I said I wish we had met earlier," Bob replied.

It was as if a floodgate of emotions had burst open inside her. She looked dreamily into his deep brown eyes, savouring the emotions as at last they spread to every part of her demanding body.

Her panties were a wet piece of cotton. Her pussy lips were engorged and sensitive seeking attention.

By now Bob's hand had worked its way under her ridden up skirt. He was gently, very gently pressing his palm on to her skin as though massaging her thigh, feeling the softness of her body. He was close ... very close to her pussy.

"We have been working together for quite some time now. How come you have never invited me over to meet your family," said Bob.

His voice, just a whisper, was having an magnetic effect on her.

"You have a date - with me, my husband and our kids," Samantha huskily added.

"Great," said Bob his eyes devouring the dark shape of her areolas firmly imprinted on her blouse. His hand continued to gently explore her inner thighs. The heat of his palm was searing her thigh. For the next few moments neither of them spoke. Her juice was seeping from her panties, her womanly arousal filling up the room.

She was feeling suddenly scared. Her body was sending signals she didn't want to acknowledge.

"It's -- it's late now. I better leave," Samantha heard herself speak from far away.

For a moment Bob didn't reply.

He gently brushed away the strands of her hair falling across her face. He let his fingers trace the outlines of her cheekbone. He let them rest for a moment at the nape of her neck.

"Okay, if you have to," he finally whispered.

He bent forward and kissed her near the corner of her lips. Bob pressed his lips and held them there for a moment, brushing her lips with his as he withdrew.

Samantha got up and with a quick good bye she made her way out.

The night found her again sitting on the couch sipping a martini. Fred and the kids had already gone to sleep when she arrived home.

She was letting things get out of her hands. Bob's overtly sexual behaviour had made it pretty clear that he was interested in having an affair. It was her own reaction to his overtures that was disturbing her. It was exciting to realize that a man other than her husband wanted to fuck her. But she was letting this game go too far.

She smiled to herself as she remembered how Bob had felt her.

Samantha opened her legs and began playing with herself and imagined Bob in the nude.

He had a strong muscular body. It would be nice to press close hers close to his. Samantha let out a low moan of passion as she imagined Bob straddling her.

Her fingers quickened their circular motion over her erect clit as a warm feeling engulfed her, slowly drifting into an erotic dream.

She could feel her body responding to the fondling of her breasts. She squirmed to allow him to get a better access to her body. He was rubbing his cock against her ass cheeks. His manhood was hard, warm, empassioned.

"Manhood? Bob was fucking her?" Samantha opened her eyes wide. She looked round to find Fred next to her. It was the shrill ringing of the alarm bell tha had woken her up.

She had gone to sleep fingering herself.

Fred must have come down and seen her asleep with her finger in her slit. Samantha took her husband's cock in her hand and began playing with it.

"Aw honey, don't do that," muttered Fred, his eyes still closed. His cock was standing out.

"What would he think if he knew what I had been upto last night?" she thought to herself. But it was getting late. She gave her husband's cock one last loving squeeze before pushing him away.

"What made you late?" asked Fred as she made her way to the bathroom. "I woke up in the night to find you sleeping on the couch with your nightie pushed up and your finger half inside your pussy," he continued.

"My meeting with Bob finished late and by the time I got back you were asleep, so I made a martini and fingered myself to sleep, "called back Samantha as she stepped inside the bathroom, her face turning a scarlet red with embarrassment. My God, if he knew what I had been dreaming about thought Samantha with a shudder.

"Hey, I would like to meet this guy who sends home my wife all heated up." said Fred with a wink as she made her way back to the bedroom with her bathing gown tightly wrapped around her curvaceous body.

"Oh, he wants to meet you. Should we have him over for dinner this Friday?" asked Samantha as she thought how close Fred was to the truth.

"Sure honey, it would be nice to meet the guy who is keeping my gal tied up all day long and evenings too." Fred grabbed his coat and rushed out to take out his car.

Samantha didn't get much time to think about the dinner date. She and Fred had to attend a company get together and the next day there was a birthday party at Pattie's class friend. She had to utilize every minute at her office to finish her work and then rush home for the evening schedule. It was Thursday before she could seriously think about calling Bob over for dinner.

Samantha knew she was walking a tightrope. She had already allowed his flirtous behaviour to go too far.

a_zx2003
a_zx2003
20 Followers
12