Fate and Destiny Ch. 01

Story Info
You can't forget the love of your life.
2.1k words
4.24
15.4k
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

*

CHAPTER 1- THE CONFESSION

Leon Monroe and Noel Davis have the perfect life anyone can ever imagine to have. They have a two year daughter Sakura. They own a firm which has the most profit the last few years even in the economic recession. But three years ago it didn't even look that way.

THREE YEARS AGO

Dr. Edward Davis is the US senator who lives in Washington D.C. with his wife Christine and seventeen year old daughter Noel Angel. His life is very busy and for such a busy senator it is very important to have a perfect driver who knows him and his schedule very well. This important job is handled by Mr. Mack Monroe. Mack, his wife Lisa and his son Leon live in the senator's servant quarters. At day Edward is a good senator working for people, loving husband and father, but by the night he likes to build his friendship the local gangsters who usually raise fund for him.

He has a beautiful mistress named Shelly and he never hesitates to beat up his wife whenever he is feeling down. Christine has knowledge of everything about her husband's affair with Shelly but can't do anything as he is at such high rank as well as he threatens Christine that he will take Noel away from her. Noel knows about her father beating her mother and also about Shelly.

She hates her father for what he does to her mother but she is helpless. She literally despises herself for not being able to neither help herself nor her mother. Her father never lets her get out of the estate alone. She is always surrounded by bodyguards which she hates a lot; she also wants to live a normal like her best friends Margaret and Danielle. She has another friend who more special than anyone else, Leon.

Her mother had some complications during her pregnancies before Noel so she loved Leon as her son. Before Noel was born Christine even decided that if she has a son she will name him Leon but when she a girl was born she named her Noel which has the spelling opposite to Leon. Leon is also special to Noel because she has a crush on him. When she saw him walking shirtless around and her panties would get wet, she thought her attraction was only physical but eventually realized that her attraction is more than just physical.

But she never had any courage to ask him out because she was afraid that it would affect their friendship. On her seventeenth birthday Noel as her birthday present asked her father to let her go out on her own without the bodyguards, her father agreed that she will be granted her freedom but with the condition that Leon will accompany her everywhere. To show her father that she was upset she whined a little but in her heart she was very happy.

Leon Monroe was also very pleased to do so. He is a MCA student and worked part-time for Mr. Graham Brown, a senior software engineer at a prestigious firm during his spare time. He was Mr. Brown's protégée. This was going to be hard but he would manage it. A month ago he worked at a local café, where Mr. Brown found him. A customer had some problem handling certain software, Leon fixed it in seconds and Mr. Brown was very impressed and offered him a salary of 1000 $ per month to work for him. Every time Leon would look at Noel his manhood would react instantly, she looked just like an angel to him. He has seen her in the skimpiest of clothes and she looked beautiful even in a pair of denims.

At first he thought that the attraction was due to his raging hormones but then he really treasured her, the thought of her with any other guy hurt him even more than he ever imagined.

Leon and Noel have been best friends since her birth. Initially, Leon thought of her as a little sister but as they grew older, he understood that his feelings were more intense towards her. When he reached puberty and was told about the birds and bees, he always wanted to share those special moments with her. Even though she was some years younger than him, he was ready to wait. He had decided long ago that he wanted her as his only love in his life.

One morning Noel got out of bed early. She had a good night's sleep and was looking forward to going school. Suddenly, she remembered her maths assignment was to be submitted today and she had totally forgotten about it. She got out of the bed screaming. She showered as soon as she could and ran towards the Leon's room, grabbing her notebook on the way. He was the smartest guy she knew who would be willing to help at this time of the day.

She sprinted towards his room and without knocking dashed into the room saying-"Please! Could you help me? I'm dead if I don't submit it today. Half of the work is done but...."

She was dumbfounded when she saw a very naked Leon, just out of the shower, dripping wet in front of her. Some of his long blonde curls on his forehead were giving him a sexier look than ever. His broad shoulders and well toned body were a marvelous sight. Noel could feel her sex twitching. The one thing that caught her attention was his rock hard dick.

The head was pink and the shaft was long and hard. Her lips as well as her pussy lips were getting wetter and wetter every second. Though she has seen many cocks in porn but this was the first time she was looking at a cock this hard live in front of her. She was staring at his dick when Leon interrupted-"Snap out of it!

" Grabbing his towel and wrapping it around his waist.

"First you barge into my room without knocking and then you stare at me."

Noel's face turned instantly red like an apple.

Shyly she said-"Looking, it is not my fault that you don't lock your door properly when you are strolling around naked in your room. I'm sorry for barging in like that; I'm in a bit of a hurry. But I'm not sorry for staring at you; you are just so hot that I couldn't keep my eyes of you. Now, stop flattering yourself and help me with my assignment. I have to submit it today."

Leon helped her and she submitted her assignment on time.

She thought about him almost every night and rubbed her clit and her breasts thinking it was his hands doing this to her. The heavenly sight of him standing naked were the only thing she saw in her dreams.

She thought that after this thought he will do some kind of advancement but instead of shoeing any interest in her, he started avoiding her. At last she gave up hope. She thought that even now he didn't consider her as a real woman.

On the other hand Leon was kind of embarrassed. He liked the thought that she liked his body and considered him to be hot but he has a doubt that she may not want to go out with him and like to hang out more with guys her age. Because of the fear of rejection and threat to his friendship, he did not tell her what he felt- the aching need for her.

Jake was the hottest guy in Noel's school. Though she never really liked him but when he asked her out she couldn't say no. In the evening Jake came to pick up Noel. As Mr. Davis' order Leon was called to accompany her.

She requested Leon-"Please, let me go with him and tell Dad that you took me. I promise that I will be safe and be home by 10. Please! Please!! Please!!!"

He couldn't say no but did follow them to the pub.

When they reached the pub, Jake offered Noel some drinks but Noel didn't want to be throwing up so she said no to it. Jake asked her to join him on the floor and they started grooving to the music. During the dance Jake would often touch her butt, her thighs, her back, neck and every other skin available to him with the short black dress she was wearing. Noel was feeling very uneasy so she excused herself to the toilet.

When she reached the toilet through the mad crowd she forgot to lock the door and tried to call Leon. But when she was trying to get hold of her phone Jake rushed through the door and pinned her to the wall.

She angrily asked-"What the fuck you are trying to do?"

"Oh! Oh! Princess, you can also speak dirty too."He said kissing her neck.

"Get of off me, you freak." She screamed.

"I have always dreamt of taking your virginity you know Princess and now when I have got the chance I am not going to let you go."He said sliding his hand under her dress into her panties.

"Please stop it. I don't want to do it." She became scared by this time.

"That's not going to help you know and even if you nobody is going to hear you with all the loud music." He said with a wicked smile on.

Suddenly the door broke open and Leon stormed into the room. He grabbed Jake's collar from behind and threw him onto one toilet door. Jake fell down while his head banged on the door. He walked towards Jake, lifted him up and said-"I heard telling you to your friend about that you will take Noel's virginity no matter what. Huh, after this you will think hundred times before forcing yourself on somebody." He kicked Jake in his groin and Jake fell onto the ground.

Leon grabbed Noel by her shoulder and dragged her out of the pub. He then said-"You promised to be okay and how could you even think that you will be ok while you are going out these kinds of freaks. Huh."

Noel was in tears by now. While sobbing she said-"I didn't knew he was going to rape me. I also wanted to go out with guys and have fun."

Leon angrily said-"You can just look at that bastard's face and tell that he is trying to get into your pants. Didn't you get any other guys to go out with?"

"You know what I don't and the guy I like never asks me out. So I had to yes to the first guy who asked me out." Noel said disgusted.

"Who wouldn't want to ask such a beautiful girl like you?" He asked surprisingly.

"You would. I like you since I know when but you never ask me out." Noel answered while blushing.

"You like me? Then why didn't you say something?" Leon was puzzled.

Noel said-"I thought if you reject me and would stop being my friend. The thought killed me and decided not to say anything."

Leon took her chin and looking straight into her deep blue eyes told her-"I have loved you ever since I got into my senses. I have loved you ever since our first kiss on your thirteenth birthday which you forced me into. I even tried to go out with a girl to lose my virginity but couldn't make myself stiff because I loved you and not her."

With his confession tears were building in Noel's eyes and she leaned to kiss Leon. Their lips met. First Noel was a bit hesitant but slowly she parted her lips and Leon's tongue slid in her mouth spreading chills through her body. They tasted each other and she melt in his arms. She never thought that someone's saliva could be that tasty. She could feel her pussy throbbing and dripping all her love juices.

His cock was stiff as iron and was ejaculating precum. He brought her closer to his body and she could feel his throbbing cock pulsating through her dress onto her stomach. It was too much for her and she couldn't wait any longer. She had longed for this day for so long and now it was finally there. She slides her hands into his jeans from the front and for the first time held his throbbing cock. He moans into her mouth and she continues. But suddenly she pushes her aside.

"What?"She asked puzzled.

"I am sorry but I want it to be somewhere special and not on the road. It's our first time and I want it to be special. Please try to understand me."

When she looked into his deep brown eyes she agreed. They both went to the car and returned home.

* * * * *

PLEASE WRITE THE COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO RATE. THANK YOU.