Fate and Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues.
3.8k words
4.36
8.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SORRY, FOR THE STRUCTURAL AND GRAMMATICAL IN THE PREVIUOS CHAPTER. i HAVE TRIED TO DO IT BETTER THIS TIME. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

CHAPTER 2- THE FIRST TIME

A week passed after the incident at the pub and even so Leon hadn't asked Noel for dinner. Moreover, he stopped coming home lately. Whenever, she called him he didn't even talk much with her. He hung up every time making an excuse of his work. Noel is begun to doubt that Leon is backing away and the thought of him walking away was killing her. She couldn't handle it anymore so she decided to talk to his mother about his whereabouts.

Mrs. Monroe noticed Noel coming towards her in frenzy.

"Why are you in such a rush? Is something that matters?" She asked Noel.

"I can't find where Leon is? He is not talking to me that much and I really need to see him. I don't know what I have done that he doesn't even want to see my face." She sounded agitated.

Mrs. Monroe said-"I don't know why he didn't tell you this but he has moved out a week ago."

Upon hearing this tears were pooled up in Noel's eyes and she couldn't stop her tears. She dashed towards the main building. Mrs. Monroe tried to stop her but to no avail.

She was crying like hell and she was unable to understand that why wouldn't he tell her about such an important step in his life. It was worrying her and she decided to call him. She picked her cell and punched his number.

As soon as he picked up she said-"What the hell do you thought I will feel when I come to know that you have moved out of your house and it didn't even bother to you to tell me about it and you say that you love me."

He was totally shocked when she was screaming in his ears but he felt the love and consideration in her voice for him which made him chuckle and he said-"I am sorry angel but please let me explain."

"Explain! What explain? You scream about how much you love me and would like to do this and that with me but you don't even feel that I am important enough to know about you. If you leave me like this you should have gathered enough courage to say to it on my face. You are a coward." New waves of tears were flooding her cheeks.

The words that were coming out of her mouth were tearing his heart apart. "Who the fuck told you that I am going to leave you? And for your kind information I was planning for a long time to move out. I hurried because I didn't want our first time to be in a filthy motel. I wanted it to be on my bed so that every night even if when you would not be sharing it with me I could feel you and your scent in it. To do this I needed a lot of money and I have been working my ass of day and night." He told her angrily.

After hearing Leon's words Noel was more than happy. She knew how much he loved her but never expected him to do so much for her. She could feel her heart racing and her cunt getting wet with the thought of getting together with him. She was way too lost in her thoughts when he said-"Now say something. Are you even there or not?"

"I am here. I was busy thinking about us. So when are we going to make love." She asked grinning.

"I hope you have no plans for tomorrow but what are you going to say to your parents." He said feeling his manhood getting stiff at the thought of her under him naked.

"I have thought of everything. You know I have been planning for it for the past week. I will tell them that Elle and I are having a sleepover at Maggie's place. I will call Maggie and Elle and tell them to cover for me. You come here a little early to pay a visit to your parents and we can leave together for your place while you tell my parents that you are going to drop me off at Maggie's place." She said with a hint of praise for herself.

"You really are intelligent. Okay then I will pick you up at 7 tomorrow. By the way what would like going out for dinner or me preparing a dinner for you?"

"You can cook. Like food we can eat and not get sick afterwards?"

"Yes of course I can. I think you are forgetting that I live alone now and I eat cooked food which is healthier and less expensive than packaged food."

"Okay then. Bye and I love you." She said.

"Love you too."

The next day when Noel went to school she asked Maggie and Elle for a favor.

"Can you please do me a favor?"

"What is it?" Both said simultaneously.

"I told my parents that today we are going to have a Friday night sleepover at Maggie's place." Noel said hesitantly.

"If you want to have I we can have a sleepover tonight." Maggie got excited.

"No Maggie I don't want to have sleepover but I want you to lie for me." Noel became really embarrassed.

"But why is that?" Both Elle and Maggie asked.

"That's because I am going to lose my virginity tonight." Noel was really blushing.

"Who is this guy? And do you really want to do it after what happened with Jake?" Elle asked surprisingly.

Noel has told her friends about what Jake had done to her but she didn't tell them about what happened between her and Leon. She wanted her relationship to go a little further before telling them. So she said-"Look I know you are very worried for me and I am really lucky to have friends like you in my life. But believe me I am with the guy I always loved and he will never do anything to hurt me. I will tell you everything about it tomorrow but please don't ask me today."

"You know it is going to be painful the first time as it was for us and for the lying part we will do it." Maggie said.

"But you have to tell us all the steamy details about your first night." Elle added excitedly.

"Okay, I will tell you and thank you very much." Noel answered.

Noel could concentrate neither on her studies nor on anything else. She was way too excited for her first night with Leon.

In the evening everything happened as per the plan. Leon picked Noel from her home and she was for the first time riding on Leon's motorcycle. She was holding Leon very tightly. She couldn't control her hands while sitting so close to him. She slowly slid her hands into his jeans. His cock was already stiff with Noel's breasts touching his back and now her current move made him cry with pleasure. It was getting hard for him to look ahead.

"I don't want to die virgin and if you don't want that too then please stop doing it to me. You can do anything you want after we get home. My place is just a blocks away. Please have a little patience my angel."

"Okay."

Noel noted that Maggie's place was in the way of her and Leon's place. She got really nice ideas how to use that fact in the future.

Leon's place had only one bedroom and a kitchen. It was a cozy little place in an old building. When she entered the drawing room, she saw that it had everything of need. In the center of the room there was a small couch. The TV was not that big and he had his computer and books in one corner of the room.

"You can check the place out if you want and in the mean time I can prepare our dinner. Though most of the things are done but I just need a little bit of time." Leon asked Noel.

She entered the bedroom and saw the small bed. She had a king sized bed in her room for just her. She wondered if there was enough space for both of them. One thing that caught her attraction was the large size picture of her hanging on the wall opposite to the bed. The photograph was taken by Leon one day when they were out for shopping together. She went to kitchen and sat on one of the chairs. She asked Leon-"Why do you have such a huge picture of me in your bedroom?"

"I want your face to be last one I see before I go to bed and to be the first one when I wake up. It makes me feel that you are always by my side." Leon said with his cheeks changing color.

Noel was really blushing when Leon said this to her.

"So what are we having for dinner?" Noel asked changing the subject.

"Nothing fancy. Just noodles, pizza and ice cream for dessert." Leon answered.

"When do you think we can eat? I am really hungry you know." Noel said.

"Just a few more minutes. Just go and watch the TV until I call you."

"Yes sir."

After the dinner was ready and when Noel finally ate she found it really delicious. She couldn't believe that she had such a nice cook as her boyfriend.

Noel helped Leon with the dishes and they sat on the couch.

"If you want we can watch a movie together." Leon hesitantly asked.

"I wouldn't mind."

"What would you like to watch? Romantic or comedy?"

"You remember when we were on your bike and I was touching you there. You promised me that you will let me do whatever I will ask?" Noel asked.

"Yeah."

"Then, can we watch porn? I want to know what to do and how to do before actually doing it." She was totally red by this time.

"Do you really want to do that?"

"Yep."

"Okay then. Instead of watching porn where two actors are having sex without any actual feelings for each other, we can watch something real where two lovers making make love. What do you think?"

"Okay. But how did you get it?"

"One my friends has a really nice girlfriend and they were sort of having financial problems, so they sold their most intimate parts to someone and it ended up on a porn CD."

The movie started and Noel was getting really uncomfortable. Leon saw this and asked-"If you want we can stop."

"No-no, I am just shy."

"It's okay. Come closer to me."

She slid closer to him.

As the lovers in the movie started their act of love making, both Noel and Leon were getting excited. Her panties were getting wet and he was getting stiff.

"Will you do something I say?" Leon asked hesitantly.

"Yes."

"Come sit on my lap."

"No, I am fine here." Noel said while blushing and her sex feeling the heat even more.

"Please, Angel. I want to feel you."

She got up and sat on his lap. She could feel his cock on her ass-cheeks through the thin material of her shorts. He was hard as iron. Her nipples became stiff as well.

He couldn't control himself and started touching her breasts with both his hands. He was rubbing her nipples, kneading them and playing with them. With his every touch she would moaned a little louder than before. He slowly slid his one hand under her top and another under her shorts. He could feel the wetness and warmth her pussy. He started kneading her C-cup breasts a little harder as he played with her clit.

"Do you like what I am doing?" Leon asked.

"Yes. Aahh.... Please touch me more. Aahh.... Touch me more."

He started rubbing her clit even harder and she started moaning even louder. "Make me cum Leon. Please make me cum."

She started grinding her ass on his stiff cock. He felt like he would cum just then. To punish her for her dirty works he guided his finger in her throbbing pussy. She felt like electricity flowing through her. For the first time she has felt something going inside of her. He pulled his finger out of her and then again pushed it inside her. Her hips matched the rhythm of his hand and started grinding on his cock harder and harder. His other hand doing the job of rubbing her tits perfectly, never neglecting anyone his precious touch. He then slid another finger into her. She screamed at this and when he started moving them inside her; her ass was moving at a frantic speed. Her pussy walls started tightening around his fingers and with these sensations he couldn't hold back anymore.

He screamed-"I am going to cum. I am going to cum."

She also screamed-"Me too."

They both came together and she fell on his body.

After a few minutes when they gained their energy after their first mutual orgasm, Leon asked-"Did you like it?"

"Yes. It was fabulous. But the next time I want you to come inside me." Noel answered.

"I want to but what if you get pregnant?"

"I won't silly. I am on pill." She said giggling.

"Since when?"

"Since you confessed to me and we made out outside the pub."

"Strip." Leon commanded.

"What?" Noel asked surprisingly. She had never stripped in front of anyone.

"I said strip for me on the song I am just going to play." With this he switched his music system on and a very sensual song was playing on it.

"First you say strip and then you say strip while dancing!"

"Yes. If you want to make to love to me again then you have to make my little boy stiff again." Leon said with a wicked smile.

"Okay. Now watch, I am going make you so hard that it's going to pain." Noel said accepting the challenge.

She rose from his lap and started moving her beautiful and voluptuous ass to the music.

He was really enjoying this. He has endured this for a really long time now.

She removed her top revealing the most beautiful breasts in a black lace bra. The milky white skin and the black lace bra were in total contrast to each other. The sight of which was enough to make him hard again.

Noel saw the bulge in his pants but she was enjoying it too so she continued with sensual act. Next she removed her shorts which revealed her mound in matching lace black panties the sight of which was making Leon crazy. Next she unhooked her bra and dropped it on the floor. Leon's eyes were now watching the perfect breasts that he has always dreamed of having his mouth sucking them. She saw the excitement in his eyes and wiggled her boobs a little which made him smile. Then she slowly removed her panty which was covering her beautiful mound which has silky brown pubic hair on it. It looked so perfect that he wanted to lick it now.

She slowly came closer to him and then started stripping him. She unbuttoned his shirt and unzipped his pants to break free the hard on. He was lean and muscles were perfectly shaped. His chest was broad and his masculine features made Noel long for him even more.

It was enough for him. He just couldn't take it anymore. He pushed her off of him and hurriedly undid his pants, took her in his strong arms and marched towards the bedroom.

She asked him total surprise-"Are we going to do it now?"

"Yes because as you promised you have made me so hard that it's paining and I just want to be inside you NOW." He dropped her on the bed on her back and climbed up to her. She asked him-"Don't you think this bed is a little small for both of us?"

"No it isn't. I want to have the least space between us while we are sleeping."This made her more excited and she bend to kiss him hard on his lips.

"I can't wait any longer."

He went on his knees between her legs and pulled two cushions and put them under her hips. She was looking a little puzzled so he cleared-"You know the first time it is going to pain so minimize the pain I am doing this. If at any time you want to stop then say so. Okay."

"I don't want to stop. Not now." And then she kissed him passionately.

He first rubbed his cock on her clit which made her moan. She was getting more wet every second and when he was sure that she was ready he slowly, bit by bit pushed himself into her. He took it slow and every time he slid more into her she would moan louder. He then suddenly impaled her with his weapon and she screamed louder than ever which made him withdraw. When he looked into her eyes, tears were sliding down her cheeks. He asked her-"Did it hurt so much? We can stop if it's that painful."

"It did hurt but these are the tears of happiness. My dream has come true. I am happy that I you are my first and I am your. Please continue." She said with a slight smile on her face.

He smiled and obliged. He again went inside her and again came out. He was teasing her. She came forward to kiss him and crossed her legs on his waist. She pulled him deeper into herself. He saw the spark in her eyes and the longing in her body; it was also hard for him to tease her any more. He increased his pace. He took her right nipple in mouth and started sucking it. She answered by moaning. She arched her back which pushed her breasts further into his mouth. He bit her nipple while his hand fondling the other. Then he shifted his attention to the left breast and did the same but this time she shivered. It was one of her weak and sensitive spots.

The sensations on her bosom and groin made her shiver and the muscled in her pussy tightened. She dug her nails in his back while crying out his name. He kissed her when he felt her draining her love juices on his hard prick. He started feeling the tightness in his balls.

He screamed-"I am going to come, Noel." He moaned into her mouth and collapsed on her. She closed her eyes and thought how lucky she was. This guy stole her heart and she doesn't even remember when but now he also had her body. She was madly in love with this guy.

Both of them recovered after a few minutes. Leon sat up, leaning on the wall and Noel placed her head on his chest. He was playing with her silky brown hair while she was doing the same with the little hair he had on his chest.

They sat in the position quietly for a few minutes before Leon broke the silence by saying-"If you don't mind I want to take our picture."

Noel gave him a surprised look and asked-"Like this?"

"Yes, I will hang it on the opposite wall where you see your picture now."

"Why is that? Don't you like mine?"

"I don't really like it that much. Now that you are mine I want to see you always in my arms."It made her blush.

He leaned to the drawer next to bed and took out a camera. He took the picture with Noel in his arms and kissing him. He placed the camera back into its place.

His simple gesture made her feel wanted and loved. She always feared that like her father, the man she would fall in love with, can cheat her. But she saw the sincerity and love in his eyes which made her believe that he would never do that to her. She felt the heat between her legs and she was wet again. She wanted him inside her.

She rose from her position and when Leon looked at her with the big question mark on his face, she slowly sat on his lap. She moved her hips and started rubbing her pussy on his flaccid cock which started getting hard slowly. She pulled him closer. Tangled her hands in his blonde hair and kissed him, sliding her tongue in his mouth and feeling his tongue. She bit his lips which made him even harder and he kissed her back more passionately.

She adjusted herself and he slowly slid inside her. She wanted to take control this time. Her hips were rising and falling. He never broke the kiss. While kissing her, he lightly pulled her hair which made her moan in his mouth. Both of his hands were working on her breasts. He was teasing them. He broke the kiss. His mouth engulfed her left nipple. He started sucking and biting it. Her back arched and the speed of her hips increased. He knew he was going to come and when she squeezed his dick in his pussy due to her own orgasm, he came deep inside her too.

She recovered from her trance and kissed him again and again. He was getting hard again. He ordered her-"I want you again. Get on all your fours."

She obeyed him. He was her master at this time and she wanted it herself. She just can never get enough of him EVER. He leaned on his knees and licked her ass-cheeks. It made her want him more. Her love juices were literally dripping. She screamed-"Put it inside please."

He grinned wickedly and said-"Are you really that horny? I just love you my sexy vixen."

He teased her more and more. He rubbed his cock on her slit and on her other hole. She was moaning and groaning. She desperately wanted him inside her and pulled his cock inside of her. He started really slow but paced up soon. She was moving her hips in rhythm to him. The sound of his muscles slapping on her ass were creating the most erotic noises. The bed was shaking with their force. He soon came inside her and she couldn't hold back her orgasm for long and soon came too. He collapsed on her crushing her under him. She was happy to be under the man whom she always dreamt to be with. They soon fell asleep.

12