Fate and Destiny Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
2.1k words
4.43
6.4k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3- The Secret Revealed

**I hope you like it.**

Leon opened his eyes and found Noel's face buried in his chest. He always wanted to see this, every morning. She was wrapped up in his arms as if they are one and two separate beings. He thought himself to be lucky to have an angel in his arms but suddenly he realized with all this happiness coming to him so suddenly, it is quite possible to be taken away soon. But he decided that no matter what he would never let her go away.

He slowly rose from the bed not wanting to wake her up. He went to the bathroom and after brushing his teeth he stepped into the shower. He suddenly felt two hands holding him tightly. He touched those soft hands and said-"I didn't want to wake you up but I think I failed miserably."

"Yes you failed. You shouldn't have left me alone in the bed."

He turned to face her. She was looking so hot. Her hair was dripping wet and her naked body shivering under the cold water. He couldn't stop himself from kissing her. He kissed her deep, his tongue dancing with hers. They were soon out of breath. But soon he kissed her again and slowly descended downwards toward her neck. Slowly nibbling her skin and giving her the pleasure only he could give her. He stopped upon reaching her breasts and looked as if they were delicious mangoes. He licked his lips and started sucking them. It made her moan from pleasure.

Her hands were touching him more and more. She found his dick hard and started stroking it. This made him moan and his hands reached her honey pot. He found her wet. When he dipped his finger into her hungry cunt she moaned. He pushed his in and out of her until she came.

"I want to make love to you here." He said lustily.

She obeyed him and stood facing the wall. Pushing her ass out and bending a little.

"You surely know how to it in different positions." He said grinning.

He fondled with her breasts while entering her from behind. She was still tight and it made her shiver. He turned her face to him and kissed her passionately. He started to move in and out of her slowly, his hands never leaving her breasts and his lips locked to hers.

He increased his pace. With one hand he started rubbing her clit. She was in the seventh heaven. Her intense pleasure was driving her nuts. She moaned louder, her breathing got heavier and she gasped for air. She felt as if her heart would stop any second. "Please make me cum harder and faster, please."

He felt tightening around him. She was going to have a very intense orgasm. He couldn't hold himself anymore and spread his seed into her. After recovering both of them showered and while Leon was making breakfast Noel decided to cal Maggie.

"Hello Maggie!"

"Good morning Noel and how was everything?"

"I am coming to your place now and I will call for the car from there. Please don't ask me anything I will tell you later."

After having the breakfast, Leon dropped her at Maggie's place. When Maggie saw her, she could see difference in Noel. She was literally glowing.

"Noel, why are you in such a hurry. Don't worry I told your mother yesterday night that you are at my place and I will drop you."

"Thank you so much for lying for me and I will call home and tell them to send the car. Where is Elle?"

"She went home earlier."

"Please call her and tell her to be ready at 10 o'clock I will pick you up and we will go shopping and have lunch, then I will answer all your questions."

"Okay."

She waited until the car came.

Noel picked up Maggie and Elle from their homes and drove towards the nearby mall. As soon Maggie and Elle got into the car, they started asking Noel all sorts of questions.

"Okay! I will tell you everything but after we reach our destination and I have a cup of coffee in my hands." Noel answered.

They sat in the café and both of friends couldn't wait anymore. Noel decided that she has teased them enough. So she said-"You know that I am in love with Leon since my puberty. You also know that Leon saved me that night when Jake attacked me. What I didn't tell you was after we came out of the pub I confessed to Leon and he said he liked me as well. No, no let me correct he said he has loved me he didn't even know since when but he was afraid to say it because he feared about our friendship."

Then she told them everything about her and Leon.

Elle said-"You do know that Mr. Davis will never accept the fact that you are dating his driver's son."

"Yes, I know. But it's not my fault. I love him and can't forget him due to this trivial reason."

"But this has to come out some day and have you thought what will you do then?" Maggie interrupted.

"I know he will find out sooner or later but I want it to be a secret until I graduate next year."

"And what will you do after that?" Both Maggie and Elle said in unison.

"I don't know. Maybe I will move out and start a job or something but I want to at least complete my high school. And to do this I need your help. Please, you are the only one I can trust."

"You were the one who supported us during our problems. You don't have to ask us for help, that's why friends are for." Elle said.

"Noel, we are happy for you and we know that you a smart girl. We will do whatever we can. Don't worry and enjoy the time you have before anything goes wrong."

Sometimes things happen the way you want. Noel was one of the lucky ones. Things were going as she wanted. For nearly a year Noel managed to keep her secret from her father. She used to spend nearly every Friday at Leon's place except for the ones when she had her periods.

In the meantime Leon had started working in Mr. Brown's own little firm which he started some months earlier.

On the day of Noel's graduation, Dr. Davis announces a party at his place.

Most of Noel's classmates and their families were invited too. Much to Noel's displeasure Jake and his family was also invited.

In the party, Noel and her friends were enjoying the night. Dorian, one of her classmates said-"You are very lucky, your father really loves you. To celebrate your graduation he invited the entire class here. I have never been to your house before but I must say it is really beautiful. You seriously are a princess."

"Stop joking Dorian. Everyone in here is as much a prince or princess as me. Most of the students present here belong to rich families and I am not as lucky as you think I am. There are some things that I want to do but I can't due to the fact That I am a senator's daughter."

When she saw Maggie and Elle entering, she excused herself and went to greet them.

"Welcome girls. You two look gorgeous but why are you so late. I was getting totally bored without you."

"Elle had some sort of issue with her brother and it took lot of time to get these twins apart when they are trying to kill each other." Maggie said laughing.

"Sorry, about that Noel and why are you complaining about me? You were the one who was supposed to pick me up but you arrived half an hour late at my place." Elle said grunting her teeth.

"Even if I was late you were still fighting with Henry when I got there. Don't blame me."

"You bitch..."

"Hey stop you two." Noel stopped Elle before she could attack Maggie. "You are here to enjoy not having a catfight."

Both of them stopped and all of them started laughing about the whole situation.

Jake was keeping a keen eye on Noel. When he saw her having fun he couldn't stand it. He went near her and said- "Hey ladies. You all look gorgeous. I am damn sure you are having a lot of fun."

"We were until you showed up. Buzz off. I don't want to ruin my mood by talking to a jerk like you." Noel said angrily.

"No, no, no. Not only your mood but I think your fathers mood also be ruined if I will tell him about your little affair with his driver." Jake said grinning.

When Noel didn't answer his question, Jake continued-"I will reconsider what I just said if you can talk to me somewhere private."

"Okay I will talk to you. Give me a minute."

Maggie and Elle pulled Noel aside and said-"How can you talk to him after what happened."

"Try to understand guys; he is threatening to tell everything about me and Leon to Dad if I don't talk to him."

"Don't do this. Please listen to us Noel." But Noel walked ahead with Jake.

The party was divided into two parts; One, in the garden for the students and the other in the hall for the teachers and parents. Noel took Jake to room in the alleyway from the hall. It was a lounge. A big glass table adored the center. There were comfortable chairs and sofas. A little bar was also situated in one corner. A large TV and projector were other accessories of the room. In this room Noel's father generally entertained his friends.

Meanwhile, Maggie and Elle were worried sick about Noel. They called Leon for help. "Leon, it's me Maggie. Jake is here and he threatened Noel that he would tell everything to her father if she didn't talk to him. We tried to stop her but she went ahead with him. Please come here soon."

"I will be there in ten minutes." Leon hung up.

Jake tried to lock the door but Noel stopped him and asked-"What do you wanted to talk about and how do you know about me?"

"Chill, one of my friends was there at the same café where you were talking about your Friday night to your friends. He heard everything and told me about it."

"What do you want to keep your mouth shut?"

"You know I always wanted to pop your cherry but never mind. If you agree to sleep with me once in a while I'll keep my mouth shut."

"I am not going to sleep with you. Stop flattering yourself. Now will you please get out?"

Jake didn't move. Noel decided to leave the place before anything else happened. As she was walking towards the door Jake pulled her from behind and shut her mouth with his hand. He pushed her to a sofa and pinned her down with his knees.

"I tried to pleasure the previous time but I'm not going to make the same mistake now." Jake said pulling his zip with his free hand.

Noel was scared to death. It was more suffering than death. She knew this time she can't be saved.

* * * *

Leon reached Noel's place as soon as possible. Maggie and Elle were waiting for him near the gate. They walked towards the building. Dorian was talking to one of her mother's friend when Leon asked her about Noel.

"Yes I saw her. She was with Jake and they were going towards that room." Dorian said pointing towards the door.

Leon kicked the door open and saw Jake pulling Noel's panties down. Noel was struggling to get free. Leon ran toward him and punched him in his face, which lead Jake to collapse on the glass table.

Jake soon gained his consciousness and tried to fight back but Leon punched him again and said-"I told you to stay away from her but didn't listen."

The shattering noise caused a crowd to gather outside the door. Maggie and Elle were helping Noel when Mrs. Davis rushed to her daughter's aid.

The sight of his daughter trembling in fear was enough to raise Mr. Davis' temperature. "What is going on here?" Mr. Davis demanded.

"Jake tried to assault Noel but Leon saved her on time." Elle answered.

"I assaulted her but her boyfriend saved him." Jake shouted. He turned towards Noel's father and said-"Mr. Davis your daughter is sleeping with your driver's son."

Mr. Davis became furious at the revelation and asked-"Is it true?"

* * * *

Thank you for reading.