Fate and Destiny Ch. 04

Story Info
Love or life.
2.8k words
4.42
7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.***

CHAPTER 4-LOVE OR LIFE

Noel was shaking with fear and Leon was shaken by the entire incident. Mr. Davis was a very bad man and he was the worst enemy anyone can have. Mr. Davis' anger was at its highest level and it felt like the volcano would soon erupt.

"Nathan, tell everyone outside that the party is over and take Jake out of my sight now." Mr. Davis ordered his manager. Then he turned towards Mrs. Davis and said- "Christine, take her to her room and I will be there shortly."

"And you, wait here I want to talk to you." Mr. Davis commanded Leon before storming out of the room.

Christine took Noel to her room while she was still sobbing.

After a few minutes Mr. Davis returned to the room. Before Leon could say anything he beckoned him to stand before him while he sat in a chair and asked-"I think you know that I am not very happy with you and my daughter's relationship. She is a child but you are an adult, you should have shown more understanding while handling this situation. But whatever done is done. I don't you near my daughter ever again even if you want to talk to her it won't be good for you neither your family. I think you are smart enough to understand this."

Leon had to clear his stand. "Sir, I know it's not good for your reputation that your daughter is going out with your driver's son but it is not a joke nor are we fooling around. We love each other very much and we want to keep it that way as long as possible." Leon was determined and confident while telling him the truth.

Mr. Davis was furious at Leon's answer, he thought that if he threatened him then he would back away but it was all going the wrong way. "The moment you opened your moth your father lost his job. I was very serious when I told that it won't be good for you. But if insist on keeping your behavior I will have no choice but you take your life. Look, son life is more important than love and if you want I can give you monetary help if you stay away from Noel, Okay. I think you will consider my offer."

"I would like to tell you one thing that love is more important than life and I don't want your FUCKING money." Leon said before storming out of the room.

Mr. Davis was more than pissed by this time. He thought his daughter would understand and stay away from this prick if he told her so. He went into her room where Christine was still her daughter while she was sobbing.

He sat on the bed beside Noel and took her face in his hands rubbing of the tears from her cheeks. He looked into her tear filled eyes and said-"Noel, I know it is not easy for you but I think you understand my situation. I don't want people to know about your relationship with that brat, it is not good for our reputation. I hope you will understand when I will tell you sever all your ties with that brat. Okay."

"He is not a brat and I love him dad. I want to be with him." Noel said looking into her father's eyes.

Edward Davis' blood boiled as he heard his daughter disagreeing with him. He squeezed her cheeks in his large hand and said- "Listen, if you don't stay away from him I will not hesitate to kill him. I think you don't want that." He released her face and walked toward the door.

"You can't control my life as you have been controlling my mother's life. You can't kill him and if you would then be ready to lose your daughter too." Noel said gritting her teeth.

Edward turned around and slapped Noel hard. "You dare not speak to me like that. Pack your bags; you are leaving for your aunt's place the first thing in the morning." He said before walking out of the door.

"I don't want to go. Please, dad listen to me dad....." Noel screamed until her father was out of the sight.

* * * *

Her aunt Miranda lived in Epsom, near London. She was a very successful business woman and therefore very rich. She lived in a mansion and had maids and servants to take care of her and her mansion. She never married though she had a son named Aaron who currently was in Australia looking after his own business. He never liked his mother's nor his uncle's sense of understanding and overwhelming love for money and power. He hated both of them but he loved Noel as his own sister. Aunt Miranda could never be found in her home she was always out on business trips. It was one of the reasons why Aaron hated her so much.

When Noel reached the mansion she couldn't find her aunt anywhere, only servants and maids were keeping her house clean.

Miranda had asked her head housekeeper to appoint a new maid close to Noel's age to take care of her and to provide company. Abigail was hired for the same purpose. Photography was Noel's favorite hobby and she wanted to be a professional so she took admission in a prestigious college in London. Abigail was also a photography student in the same college but she was a scholarship student. This was one of the main reasons Abigail was hired so that she could keep eye on Noel while in college. Abigail herself thought that it was sick but she was paid handsomely for this so she never complained.

After one month of control Noel finally broke down in front of Abigail. She had become her close friend in this time and she wanted to share her sorrow with her.

Abigail was very understanding and she said- "I know I can't help you in any of this but if you need anything just tell me I will do everything in my power to make you feel better."

Noel was not sure that she could ever see Leon again or not. He had never called her after that incident though it was not his fault because he didn't even knew where she was but still she expected him to come to her rescue.

* * * *

Leon became desperate. He had no news of Noel. He asked Maggie and Elle but they too had no idea where she was. They did tell him that she was more likely to be at her aunt's place in London.

Aaron was a good friend of Leon. Whenever he came to US they hang out together. Even after he moved to Australia they stayed updated with each other. Aaron always told him that Leon and Noel were made for each other but Leon thought he was joking.

He called Aaron and asked if knew anything about Noel.

"This means your little angel is held captive by her wicked aunt, isn't it?" Aaron answered giggling.

"How can you say those things about your mother?"

"I can, because she is wicked. So, what do you want me to do?"

"I want phone number of your Epsom mansion."

"It is not a very good idea. I don't think that they will even let you talk to her. Okay. Don't worry, I will call her and talk to her. I know you want to free her and become knight in the shining armor for her but you need to think and plan what you will be doing. After talking to her I will discuss it with you and we can plan for escapement. I know how much you love her."

"Thank you so much. It's really nice to have such good friend." Leon said before he hung up.

* * * *

It had been a whole month since Noel had last seen Leon. Now they were meeting again. Leon went to pick her up in his Harley-Davidson. It was old but he has taken good care of it. When he reached her house, she was at the gate waiting for him, wearing a white little sun dress and white sandals. Her hair was tied into a pony tail and the shades hid her eyes but still he could see the happiness and excitement in them. He was wearing a white T-shirt and jeans. He looked gorgeous with the summer breeze playing with his blond hair.

She gave her most beautiful smile and hoped on his bike. They were going to an amusement park not very far from Leon's place. They had planned to spend their afternoon enjoying various rides and later Leon had asked her for dinner at his place.

They rode in every ride which was thrilling and where Leon could keep her as close to him as possible. The sun was setting and their tour came to an end. When they were walking towards the parking, suddenly it started raining. They had no choice. It was pouring but Noel seemed to be enjoying it. When Leon saw this he couldn't help but join her. Her sundress was not doing a very good job of hiding her lingerie. When he approached her, she started kissing him. He was getting hot and told her that it would be better if they went to his place.

After nearly fifteen minutes, they reached his apartment.

Leon said- "Take off your clothes and I will put them in the washer with mine. Get a shower before you catch a cold. I will join you in a minute."

Noel disagreed. "It would be better if you get in the shower and I will put the clothes in the washer."

"Won't you join me?" Leon asked.

"No, now hurry up." She said pushing him into the bathroom.

Soon it was Noel's turn to use the shower. She took more time than necessary and Leon was getting restless. He had the hard-on since the kiss in the parking and now he was really looking forward for release.

When Noel got out of the bathroom, Leon was busy drying his hair. When he heard the door open, he said- "I was waiting and....." He stopped midsentence when he saw her naked in front of him. She was looking very beautiful with her flushed cheeks and damped hair. She looked so beautiful that even Aphrodite would shy. He took her in his arms and kissed her senseless.

She hurriedly got rid of the towel separating her from his beloved's body. He helped her and then both of them stumbled onto the bed. He kissed her neck and went downward with his lips caressing her skin so gently. He nipped her breasts and sucked on the nipple which produced a moan from Noel. But he didn't stop; he kissed her bellybutton and licked skin. When he reached her mound, she moaned even louder and said-"Leon, you don't have to do this. You don't have to go that far... ahhh"

Before she could say any further he licked her clit and inserted his two fingers in her wanton pussy. She panting and gasping for air. The movement of his tongue on her clit was too much to bear and she went through her orgasm. She was now ready for him. He penetrated her so slowly and continued his up and down motion while kissing and nibbling her neck. He sucked her nipple and she moaned.

Between his kisses he said-"I missed you so much and I am not going have any mercy on you tonight." And he slammed into her hard and fast. She was squirming and her wet velvety muscles tightened around his cock as she came. Soon he followed her and moaned-"Noel I love you."

Before she could answer the phone rang. She woke up in a hurry, she was panting. It was just a dream about her life which was a dream now.

She picked up the phone panting.

Aaron asked Noel after he heard her panting- "I hope my mother is not torturing you in the basement."

"She is not. I was just taking a nap."

"And having a wet dream, by the way mother never told me that you were in London."

"She is must be very busy, I haven't even seen her yet and I have been here for more than a month. She must have thought that you would be angry if she told you about this."

"Stop defending her. You and I both know what kind of a person is she."

"She is your mother and she doesn't want you to think ill of her."

"I don't think she has done anything to be called my mother still I call her that. Everyone say a mother is form of god but she was never with me to even be human."

"Stop saying those things. I know she loves you."

"No, she doesn't. What kind of mother wouldn't want her child to know about his father?"

"If she thinks it is not good for you to know."

"Come on Noel everyone has a right to know who their father is. I will tell you the secret of my life if you want to know."

"I want to know."

"After my graduation from University I found that my then girlfriend's mother was a close friend of my mother. I wanted to know about my father so I thought she would know something. I asked her if my mother had any serious relationships when she pregnant. She told me that my mother never had any relationship. She believed that relationship came in the way of success. I was a result of a one night stand with someone. She also told me that around time a guy confessed to her several times but she refused and she doubts that guy is my father. I asked if she knew the guy and she told me that they were in the same college. I searched this guy and found out that he was in Australia. So I came here found a job and got to know him. You wouldn't believe he is a very nice man. He told me that after knowing that mother was pregnant he wanted to marry her and it was not because he was he wanted take responsibility but also because he loved mother. He now has a beautiful family and I am a part of too. I finally got what I always longed for a family. My father's wife loves me like a son. I have a brother and a sister. I even have a fiancée now who is my sister's friend. My mother is bad. She deprived me of everything and I know your father is the same. I can understand how you feel. I will help you."

"I never knew this was the reason you never came back to London."

"Leon called me and told me everything. He wants to take you away from our wicked family. I am helping him."

"How is he? I thought he forgot about me."

"Silly, he is head over heels in love with you. He can forget even if he dies."

"We will get you out of there I promise. How are you there? Are you not bored? There is no one in the mansion of your age."

"I have Abigail. She is my personal maid and best friend now."

"Is she like you I mean is she physically like you? Are your physical appearances similar?"

"Yes. Why?"

"I have a great idea."

Aaron told her his idea before he hung up.

* * * *

After three weeks of Aaron's call about the escapement plan, Noel received another call from him. She picked up and said-"Aaron, how are you? Did Leon call you? How is he and when is he coming to get me out of here?"

There was silence on the other end of the line. Noel freaked out."Aaron why aren't you answering me? Did something bad happen to Leon? Did dad do something? Please answer me Aaron please." Noel pleaded.

"Angel, it's me Leon." Leon said hesitantly.

Noel was shocked to his voice and couldn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Angel, are you there?"

"Yes, I am here. I missed you so much. I want to see you NOW. I can't be away from you anymore. Please take me away from here. Please I can't stay here any longer." Noel begged with teary eyes.

"I will get you get you out of there I promise but you need to have patience."

"How are calling from Aaron's phone? Are you in Australia?"

"Aaron mailed me this SIM and I am not in Australia, I am in London."

"Where are you? When can I meet you?"

"You have to wait a little. Do you know the plan?"

"Yes."

"Then it's time to put in action. After three days meet me at the Big Ben at 11 o'clock, I will be waiting for you." And he hung up.

* * * *

***THANK YOU FOR READING.***