Fated Ch. 16

Story Info
Sister and brother share their first summer together alone.
1.7k words
4.55
41.7k
17

Part 16 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

"Sunday drive?" Eric asked, and I initially figured that he was referring to one of his racing games. But then he made it clear that he was referring to an actual Sunday drive, and I agreed.

"Why don't you go put on your bikini and add a pair of shorts?" he suggested. I smiled, knowing that if he was suggesting I wear the bikini, then he clearly had something special in mind.

When I stepped out of my bedroom, I found my big brother in the kitchen taking two bottled waters from the refrigerator. His eyes devoured me briefly, making me smile as my heart beat just a little faster.

Seemingly seconds later, we were in his car, and Eric connected his iPod to the car's stereo system. Then, to my surprise, he told me to open the glove compartment.

Inside was a leather blindfold with a fake fur lining and a sturdy elastic strap. I was stunned, for never had I considered a blindfold beyond the few BDSM video clips I had seen online of bound and blindfolded women enduring various forms of pain.

"Go ahead," he encouraged me. Curious as to what my big brother had in mind, I indulged him, and only then did he turn on the car.

I would guess that we drove for about five minutes in complete silence, my hands in my lap. My ears became quite attuned to the sounds around me, especially the sound of the engine. Then I figured what Eric had in mind: another lesson about racing games, teaching me to better use my ears to drive the car, which meant that he would soon be teaching me about using manual transmission in the games instead of automatic transmission.

The car slowed, and I could hear a semi's horn blaring in the cross-traffic ahead. As soon as Eric had brought the car to a halt, I heard him changing playlists on the iPod, but I thought nothing of it.

Then I thought I heard the initial moan of a young woman in pleasure.

My heart stopped beating, and my lungs stopped breathing. My entire body was listening raptly, trying to determine if I had indeed heard the initial moan of a young woman in pleasure. Then my body heard it again, a longer, slightly-louder sound hinting at a southern accent.

The car began to move again, and soon I heard her voice again: more urgent, more lustful. Only then did it truly dawn on me that I was hearing an audio file stored on my big brother's iPod -- it was not from someone in the adjacent vehicle.

I have no idea how long we drove. I know that we were soon driving at high speed with no slowdowns and no stopping, signaling that we were on one of the area highways. I know that I heard a plethora of women enjoying sex, and that hearing their pleasure was arousing me in a way I would never have considered.

It was fun in a way. Being blindfolded, I could not truly see, which allowed me to imagine and "see" what was happening to each of these women -- hearing the sounds and trying to imagine each woman's situation: a woman being undressed while being kissed, a woman being eaten, a woman being spanked, a woman being fucked rather roughly on a very squeaky old bed...

The men in these situations, if there were any, were incredibly quiet. Only occasionally did I hear a male grunt, or hear a man give an instruction ("On your hands and knees..." or "Suck it!"). The women were more likely to say something coherent between her unintelligible sounds ("Pull my hair!" or "Spank me again!" or "Right there!" although I had never before heard any one person proclaim her affinity to any deity quite so often in such a short period of time).

I was definitely quite aroused. I was squirming in the passenger seat. Despite myself, I unbuttoned the front of my shorts and slipped a hand inside -- inside the shorts, inside the bikini panty -- and openly played with myself while my free hand fondled a hard-tipped breast.

"It seems my little sister is rather wanton," I heard from my left, but Eric's voice seemed somewhat far away, like a ship's horn penetrating the dense nighttime fog on approach to the docks. Yet his voice changed what I was "seeing" to a random woman to me, from a random man to my big brother, and, suddenly, I was the one being fucked fast and hard from behind while my hair was pulled and a bed protested beneath us, I was the one pleading for my big brother to cum on my chest, I was the one screaming blissfully...

The seat belt held me in place as my body rose forward during my loud throes of ecstasy. Still my head snapped forward, the twinge of suddenness adding to the eroticism of my climax.

A few seconds later, as the car continued to roll along the highway, the sounds from the iPod ceased. My heartbeat thundered in my ears, and I was breathing hard. I heard the horn of a semi almost directly next to us, and I heard the engine's hum and heard another vehicle passing quickly to our left.

"Oh my goodness..." I finally whispered between heavy breaths. I retracted the hand from inside the denim and licked myself clean, and a few minutes later felt the car change to the lane to my right and begin to slow.

"Satisfied?" Eric asked, his voice honestly inquiring.

I nodded. "Very. That was... weird, but in a very good way."

My world was still darkened by the blindfold. I was aware of the warm sun upon my mostly-bare torso and arms and face and legs, and I was aware that I had no idea where we were. Ultimately, however, it did not matter where we were: My big brother was with me, and I knew that, even if we were not illicit lovers, he would ensure that my basic needs were met.

...being my illicit lover, however, I knew that he would ensure that all my needs were met, including my sexual needs.

Eric drove much more slowly, and soon I heard and felt the car turn onto a gravel road. After a few minutes, he parked the car and changed the gears, then I heard him shift in his seat and heard something unzip.

"My turn," I said, and I knew instantly what he meant.

Since I was blindfolded, I needed his assistance to guide me once I had released my seat belt. His hand on the back of my head felt better than ever as he helped me to bend into position, my lips finding his forbidden phallus and my hands quickly following. As I began to entice him physically, more directly, he reached over me, and the sounds of women having sex again assaulted my ears.

It was inspiring to hear the women, for again I heard their cries and their moans and their dirty talk and envisioned myself in their position, which inspired me to truly give my big brother an excellent orgasm. From the sounds he was making, I was doing a very good job, for he was much more vocal than usual, encouraging me when he was not moaning or breathing loudly.

I felt the surge rise, then felt the incestuous love hit the roof of my small mouth. I squealed initially, a sound which was definitely muted by the erupting cock acting as a gag, and then began swallowing as quickly as I could, ingesting my big bother's seed to make him a part of me, to fuel me, to heighten the love I already felt for him, his loud grunts of release and his hands seizing my head proof that even a big brother needed a primal moment on occasion.

I could not quite swallow all of his love, and had to use my fingers to clean up the excess. But then I rested my head upon his lap, trying to ignore how the gearshift was pressing against me as the love of my life slowly calmed from his sister-induced orgasm and yet another woman proclaimed her affinity to a deity.

After a few moments, he nudged me away, and I sat up in the passenger seat again. Eric turned off the iPod, then shut off the car at last. He got out, which surprised me, and a moment later opened the passenger door. Since I was still blindfolded, he helped me to stand, and he hugged me: warmly, tightly, lovingly. It was a most unexpected gesture, especially after having just stepped out of the car, but it endeared him to me even more.

He was the one who removed my blindfold. Even in the shade of a grove of tall trees, I had to squint significantly against the brightness of the day as we held each other in the calm freshness of Nature.

As we drove back to the city, I kept wondering when and why Eric had amassed so many erotic audio files and exactly how many he had. When I finally asked, he simply gave me a wink and a smile, obviously wanting to keep that as a secret. That was fine with me, for I figured that, eventually, he would tell me.

But it was only when we arrived at the apartment complex, and fortunately before we got out of the car, that we realized that his jeans were still unzipped and my shorts were still unbuttoned and unzipped. Thankfully, we rectified that issue before we made the walk to our apartment, passing the complex manager and a pair of prospective tenants, and given how similarly Eric and I looked to each other, it was definitely a good thing that we were once again socially presentable before having emerged from the car. It was a close call, and while our love would not be denied, it brought a dose of reality to our "flavor" of love, and that unfortunate reality -- for me, at least -- marred the wonderful and surprising events of the afternoon.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers