Fated Ch. 22

Story Info
July 4 Weekend.
2.6k words
4.6
38.4k
11

Part 22 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

I awoke in the morning to a lonely bed, but I heard the shower running and knew that I was not truly alone.

As I rolled over in bed to look past the parted curtains and out the open window, I thought of the night just passed, of my big brother spooning with me, entering me, and then simply holding me as my body flexed around him. For a long time, he had touched me in the darkness, sometimes focusing on my clitoris and stroking the point of our joining, and sometimes focusing on my chest -- squeezing a breast, softly pinching a nipple -- and ensuring my arousal for a long, long time until, at last, we both began to drift into slumber with him still inside me...

The calls of the birds and the rustling of the leaves were calming, as was the sound of the water flowing from the showerhead. Turning my face into the pillow, I sighed happily, then decided to face the day. Throwing back the sheets, I bared myself to the cool mountain air, and then, standing between the bed and the window as I stretched, I bared myself to the world. I stood at the window for a moment, deeply inhaling the clean fresh air, the scents of Nature, watching as a small bird hopped along the grass and paused occasionally to listen for any worms emerging from the ground, and thankful that for once my view was not of another window in an adjacent building or of a parking lot.

I heard the shower turn off and headed toward the bathroom, stepping in just as my big brother emerged from behind the frosted glass. Although he was thoroughly wet, we embraced like long-time lovers, with the familiarity of a couple who had spent decades together.

"Good morning, little sister," he finally whispered. We shared a loving smile before we embraced anew.

While I showered and readied myself for the day, Eric made breakfast: cinnamon rolls. When I rejoined him, they were ready, along with coffee. Both of us fully clothed for the first time since our arrival, we sat on the porch enjoying the vision and sounds of Nature around us as we chatted quietly over breakfast.

We spent the rest of the morning exploring the mountainside: following animal trails, finding a spring, watching a doe drink from a stream, trying to identify the various birds. In a way, it was like the camping trips from when we were younger, only this time, there was a much closer bond between my big brother and me.

At one point, out of the blue, he seized my arm and turned me quickly, backing me against a tree trunk. Before I could ask what he was doing, he silenced me with a hand upon my chest, and I reveled in his unexpected attention, enjoying his hands upon me, losing myself in his long kiss. The tree was strong and sturdy behind me, its bark scratching me gently through my tank top. My big brother's hands were a wonderful contrast, gentle and soft, fondling me fondly and slowly arousing me, so slowly that I was almost surprised to be breathless when at last he lifted his lips away from mine...

I was still attempting to regain my breath as Eric took my hand and continued to lead me along the animal trail we were following. Except for the fact that we were holding hands, the moment at the tree could well not have ever happened.

Several other times that morning, similar events happened: always when I least expected it, always with me backed against a tree, always ending with me being breathless and heady with desire. When we finally returned to the cabin, I was incredibly horny and was nearly ready to pounce on my big brother.

We made lunch together: traditional PB&J. As we sat on the porch with our lunch, the conversation lapsed into a comfortable silence, and soon, I wondered what Eric was thinking, because I happened to glance downward and see a bulge at the front of his shorts.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

My big brother turned to me, smiling, his eyes roaming first my face, then the rest of me. "I was just thinking about yesterday and last night," he admitted. "Seeing you naked like that for so long was a nice surprise."

"I'm often naked at home," I reminded him before taking another bite of my sandwich.

"True," he admitted, "but there's just something different about your being naked outside. Granted, we weren't outside for very long yesterday when you were naked, but it was still wonderful and refreshing in a way."

"Yeah," I admitted. "It was rather freeing..."

When we finished, Eric took our plates and empty glasses back inside, and I leaned back on the wooden bench, the wall of the cabin cool against my back. The mountain breeze had increased a little since morning, blowing a few strands of hair across my face. The porch overhang protected me from the midday sun, but I still felt warm as I thought of how freeing it had been to be naked in Nature, to be able to bare myself far, far away from the eyes of society, to feel the pristine grass and the hard dirt road beneath my feet and feel the caress of the wind between my thighs and across my breasts.

I was so lost in thought that I was surprised when the back door of the cabin opened again, and even more surprised -- pleasantly so -- when my big brother emerged.

...naked.

Granted, I had often seen my big brother naked -- after all, both partners are usually naked during sex, and our sex life was definitely active. But somehow, seeing him naked and standing outside, watching as his forbidden phallus began to grow and move into a skyward position, it made me all the more aware of his nudity, of his masculinity.

He was clearly a bit nervous about being naked in "public," even though the only "public" in the area was me. So I decided to try to make him a little less nervous and held out a hand to him, drawing him to me until he stood between my spread legs.

I took my big brother into my mouth, using my tongue and my fingertips to entice him to full arousal. "Erica," he whispered, my name cascading over me as if I was standing underneath a waterfall. The way he caressed my hair, I knew that his nervousness was indeed starting to fade. As soon as his erection had been fully formed, however, I lifted my head away, briefly kissing the tip, and looked up at him with a happy smile.

Nudging him back, I stood, and we hugged briefly before I nudged him away again. His eyes showed his wonder of what I was about to do, then they showed his happiness as I began to undress -- but he stopped me, taking over for me, revealing my body once again to the view of any birds or animals in the area.

...and to the view of my illicit lover.

Hand-in-hand, as naked as when we each were born some six years apart, we moved with one mind from the porch to the grass. Being naked with my big brother in the Great Outdoors, combined with the several times that morning when I had been trapped between him and a tree and gently teased, caused a resurgence of arousal, and of desire.

I stopped us, and he turned to face me. Our lips met briefly, and then I slowly kissed and nibbled my way down his neck, his chest, his stomach, until I could take him into my mouth once more. Kneeling before him, feeling him twitch against the brushing of my tongue, I felt at peace. Without even considering touching myself, I was wet, my passion soon warm upon my thighs.

When I finally lifted my head away, I looked up at my big brother. "Make love to me," I requested, "right here in the grass..."

Eric knelt before me, kissing me, touching me between my thighs. I moaned into his mouth, slowly rocking against his hand. It felt good, but I needed him inside me.

"Please..." I begged, but I was ignored. My big brother continued to touch me, drawing the wetness from me and spreading it along my clitoris. My face in his neck, and closed my eyes, enjoyed the warm sun upon my bare skin, enjoyed having him in my arms, enjoyed the calls of the birds and the gentle caress of the mountain breeze, and gave in to the teasing, my body responding even more than usual, sounds of passion escaping my lips as I kissed and licked my big brother's neck. He did not relent, continually stroking my clitoris even as my fingernails began to curl into his back and scratch down either side of his spine.

"Take me!" I ultimately pleaded between pants. I brought a hand around and gripped his erection firmly, stroking him, my small hand squeezing him enough to make him groan past my ear. We openly masturbated each other, a big brother and a little sister doing something no one else would ever understand or condone...

Eric bit me, and a soft cry escaped my lips. Only then did he withdraw his hand, and I did the same, certain that, at last, he was going to ease into me, making love to me in the grass with the sun shining upon our illicit coupling.

He laid me in the grass, the many green blades prickling me wonderfully. The sunlight almost blinded me, forcing me to keep my eyes closed as he bent over me again, this time biting a breast, then the other breast, alternating back and forth, biting me harder and harder as his hand resumed the exquisite torture of my clitoris, the pain mixing all too well with the pleasure.

"Cum for your big brother," he commanded me, his voice seemingly far away.

Simultaneously, he bit around my right nipple as he forced a trio of fingers deep into my sisterly body, and I suddenly went rigid, quivering inside and outside, feeling my breasts jiggle atop my chest, feeling his digits being squeezed tightly, my hands clenching and pulling at the grass beneath me, my eyes seeing both muted sunlight and a plethora of sparkles.

And then came a loud, intense scream which would have shocked the neighbors if we had been back at the apartment complex. Even though I was the woman feeling all the pleasure and the pain, even though I was the one enveloped in love, the explosion of sound shocked what little coherent mind I had remaining in that moment of torturous bliss, yet I could not close my mouth -- I could only scream, I could only vocalize what I was feeling, I could only announce to the world that my big brother was making me extremely aware of my femininity, that his love was hurting me and enthralling me.

The scream subsided to loud hard labored breaths and significant moans as the pain throbbed in my breast. I felt my big brother's kiss to the point of my aching, and I reached for him as he moved, positioning himself over me, his head finally blocking the sunlight from blinding me.

My body was already incredibly sensitive, so when my big brother lunged forward and practically split me in half, I screamed again, my fingers burrowing into his unprotected flesh with such force that he groaned from the pain. He stilled himself inside me long enough for my body to become accustomed to his penetration, and then he brought me gently down from the peak of bliss by moving ever so slowly, making love to me as if I was a fragile butterfly, occasionally kissing me briefly as we moved against each other in a natural dance which we could finally perform in a natural setting for the very first time.

Eventually, we disengaged long enough for Eric to lay on his back in the grass and allow me to fit around his manhood once again. With my hands on his chest and my aching breast moving subtly beneath me, I made love to my big brother, our eyes locked as he stroked my sides, caressed my face, and even squeezed my aching breast to reignite the pain.

...the pain he had lovingly inflicted upon me.

I sat back on my heels, and he naturally rose to a sitting position, still nicely embedded within me. "Bite my other breast," I requested. "Hurt me again..."

Since I was expecting the intense pain, I did not scream, although Eric definitely did not disappoint me. With tears forming in my eyes and beginning to spill down my cheeks, I shuddered around him, my fingernails again digging into his skin as his teeth marked me anew. With both my breasts aching, he gave me a bear hug, the direct skin-on-skin contact heightening the pain, my body squeezing him just as tightly to make him groan softly in pleasure.

I began to rock upon him again, and my big brother descended to his back in the grass, still holding me and bringing me down with him. We kissed, the love between us blossoming, my body moving on its own, my breasts still hurting in a way which made me only want to move faster and take my big brother deeper into my body.

"On your hands and knees," Eric commanded, and it took me a moment to fully understand what he had just said. It was sad in a way to disengage from him, to no longer feel him lovingly invading me, but a few moments later, I was on my hands and knees, my lips sealed obscenely around his thickness, my tongue savoring my own taste while admiring his masculine form and texture. My heart beat harder and my blood flowed faster as my mouth was used for his pleasure -- only for at most twenty seconds, but definitely long enough to increase his pleasure and make me further lament his absence from my wet sex.

Withdrawing, my big brother nonchalantly moved around me, his erection bobbing naughtily. When he entered me, it was much slower, much more respectful, but definitely with the same abundance of infinite love.

As I slowly fingered my clitoris, my big brother made love to me. His deep penetration was what I had needed, and soon I was again on the verge of a strong orgasm. My free hand beat the ground in a clenched fist as I tried to wait, tried to hold back my release, wanting to climax in tandem with him. I moved as hard as I could against him, squeezing him as tightly as my body possibly could, not even attempting to reign in the sounds of my growing passion.

My big brother's orgasm triggered my own, and together we embraced our incest, collapsing together in a heap of flesh and love as the sun continued to shine upon us and the mountain breeze continued to caress us.

The world had not changed, but sadly, neither would society have changed. Nonetheless, I was determined to truly enjoy and cherish and forever remember every detail of this special, unique trip, and as my big brother carried me back to the cabin with our combined love still seeping from my sisterly body, I knew instinctively that he felt the same.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers