Fated Ch. 23

Story Info
July 4 Weekend.
1.6k words
4.58
38.3k
11

Part 23 of the 37 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

We spent much of the afternoon naked. I was on the bed reading while Eric sat in a chair across the bedroom to read. Every now and then, we would look up from our respective books, exchanging a knowing smile or briefly caressing each other with our eyes before returning to our respective tales.

After a while, Eric approached the bed. "How about Reverse Strip Poker?"

That baffled me for a moment, until I realized that since we were both already naked, Reverse Strip Poker would require us both to actually put on clothing.

We played on the wrap-around porch, each of us disappearing inside to put on an article of clothing upon losing a hand. I have never been good at card games, and especially not at poker, so I was quite surprised to still be topless by the time Eric was fully clothed. He stood leaning against the porch railing, holding open his arms, and I stood and joined him, eagerly hugging him even though it reignited the ache in each breast.

I must have made a small sound of discomfort, because he nudged me back and looked directly at my chest, appraising the injuries he had inflicted upon me earlier in the day. He ran a finger around the edge of his bite marks on my left breast, not directly touching the markings but still causing me to hiss slightly.

"Maybe it's a good thing you won the Reverse Strip Poker," my big brother commented softly. "If you were wearing a bra right now, you'd be hurting even more."

I nodded in agreement, watching and hissing as his finger kept making circles around the bite marks. Fortunately, we still had plenty of time to be alone in such an idyllic mountain setting, so far from society, meaning that I could remain topless -- if not completely naked -- for quite some time and allow the imprints of my big brother's teeth to fade away and heal.

Finally, I stepped back, a realization crossing my mind. "You know, we'd better call home, since the cell phones may not work too well way up here."

Eric nodded. We had not yet called our mother, and ideally we needed to call her before she might leave for the evening to enjoy fireworks somewhere.

*****

I remained topless the rest of the day, and my big brother took off his shirt as well -- it was almost as if it was a display of "sympathy" for me, similar to teammates shaving their heads when one of their own has cancer and must undergo chemotherapy. As we made and ate dinner, it was nice to be able to again roam my eyes across Eric's chest, and it made me feel somewhat giddy to watch his eyes alight upon mine.

In the final hour or so of normal daylight, I decided to work on a tan -- not just a regular tan, but a full-body tan. Eric joined me long enough to cover my backside with sunscreen, then retired to the porch to read while I soaked in the warmth of the sun's rays. Even though my breasts were pressed into the ground and many blades of grass were prickling my injured flesh, the aching was quite bearable and served as a wonderful reminder of the lovemaking from earlier in the day. Those thoughts filled my mind, helping to pass the time as my body absorbed the last sunlight of the day, the wetness forming and eventually seeping from me as I relived the pleasure and the pain.

Feeling Eric's hand on my bare back, I slowly rolled over, keeping my eyes closed against the sunlight as he added more suntan lotion to my body. "My little sister seems to be wet," he commented, a tone of approval in his voice. I just smiled slightly, not saying anything -- I knew that nothing needed to be said -- as he continued to rub the lotion into my skin. His touch and his presence and his love encouraged my nipples to harden, and when he at last added lotion to my chest, his palms delighted my nipples and hurt my breasts, causing me to open my eyes at last and look up at him in what was undoubtedly a mixture of desire and distress, yet I did not want him to stop.

...although he soon did, giving me a loving kiss before returning to the porch and leaving me to soak in the sunlight. After a while, I heard my big brother head inside, but thought nothing about it, my mind thinking more about the unusual trajectory of our relationship and wondering whether our living together was indeed the beginning of our unusual relationship, or if it had always been there, percolating under the surface of our sibling status.

I thought of the joy I felt when Eric had called me to say that he was moving to the same city and suggested that we live together. Visions of the wrestling match in a hotel brought a smile to my lips. My body remembered the moment my big brother had pried me open in an heartfelt moment of deep, intense love.

As the sun dipped below a distant mountain peak, I finally opened my eyes, pleasantly surprised to see my big brother crossing the grass. Once again, he was naked, gently stroking himself, his eyes roaming my body. Simply knowing that my body, "unattractive" by societal standards due to my small breasts, could arouse him, could arouse my big brother, could make him want to masturbate while simply looking at me... I smiled.

Seeing Eric masturbate as he approached me, I began to masturbate as well. As the daylight faded, he knelt beside me, stroking himself slowly, his free hand stroking my cheek, our eyes connecting.

Darkness befell us quickly, the stars overhead winking down upon us, and as the final rays of daylight formed a glow around the distant mountain peak, my legs were spread and my body slowly invaded with respect and with love.

"Erica..." he breathed as he eased into me.

Nothing more was said as my big brother made love to me. To his credit, he kept himself from brushing against my chest, so there was absolutely no pain. It was truly a moment of beauty: out in the open, underneath the stars, a cool mountain breeze caressing us both, the sounds of the night creatures adding to the wonderful and respectful lovemaking.

I was startled when the fireworks began. Given our altitude, the initial explosion was faint but unmistakable. We would not be able to see them because of the trees on the downward side of the plateau, but just knowing that there were fireworks made it truly feel like July 4, and it also reminded me that this sanctuary away from society was ultimately not too far from society. In a way, hearing the explosions of the fireworks almost made it feel like there were eyes upon us, even though the only eyes would be those of the animals of the night.

On my back, on my hands and knees, squatting over him, the lovemaking was beautiful and wondrous. There was no pain whatsoever, only the exquisite pleasure of being physically loved. Our ultimate release was a long time in coming, the fireworks show in the valley ending before our lovemaking reached its peak, and when I felt my big brother explode inside me, it set off an explosion of my own which left me shuddering in his arms in the light of the rising moon.

I must have fallen asleep, for I vaguely felt myself being picked up and carried. In the morning, I awoke on top of the covers, with Eric spooning behind me and an arm draped over my side.

*****

We took a final walk on that Saturday morning, each of us naked except for footwear as we meandered amongst the many trees. I knew that I would miss being able to walk outside completely nude, so I tried to remember every caress of the mountain breeze, every ray of sunshine, every touch of the underbrush against my hip. It was also nice to be naked just a little longer before finally putting on a bra again.

We had lunch on the porch, then reluctantly returned to the bedroom to dress again. This time, however, we dressed each other, which produced an awkward moment of sorts: Eric had removed a bra from me several times previously, but had never tried to put a bra on me. We had a nice laugh over that situation, as he tried to make it fit "just right" without knowing if he needed to do anything special or different.

It was also nice to know that, while I was aware of the aching in my breasts, it was not too distracting to have them supported by a bra. When my big brother stood behind me and squeezed my breasts once I was fully clothed, the pain did reignite and make me groan a little, but it was definitely bearable. Fortunately, looking ahead a week or so, I did not anticipate needing to be topless in the presence of anyone but the person who had hurt me, so I did not think much about it.

It was with sadness that we packed the car and left the cabin behind to begin the long trek down the switchbacks and the much longer trek back to our apartment. As we drove away from the cabin, I felt as if I was leaving part of myself behind, but I was indeed hopeful that I could return -- soon -- to find that part of myself once again.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers