Fated Destiny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnEvans
JohnEvans
681 Followers

"Oh, yeah, cowboy!" moaned Tamara in obvious delight. "All the way in! Oh, fuck, yeah! Oh! Oh! Oh!..."

The sound of flesh slapping up against flesh seemed to resonate throughout the room. Tom was holding Anya close to him, but he dared not move for fear of alerting Mr. Hart. James and Tamara were gasping heavily and the musky smell of raw sex permeated the room. Tom felt his cock twitch and quickly closed his eyes to try to block out the sounds and smell.

Unfortunately, erotic images of James and Tamara flitted through Tom's mind, punctuated by the sounds of their lust. The fact that Anya was pressed up against him and that her scent mixed in with the musk did not help matters. His prick continued to swell, but at the wrong angle, which was becoming very painful to Tom.

"Hsst!" hissed Anya softly as Tom squirmed a little to relieve the pain. She pressed against him to hold him still, but then her eyes opened wide when she felt his hard, bent cock rub up against her thigh.

Tom almost groaned as the added pressure of her thigh against his bent dick shot a jolt of pain into his balls. He wriggled his legs back and forth in an attempt to straighten out his cock. Anya leaned back and glanced down the aisle where Mr. Hart was crouching down. He was totally absorbed with the scene involving James and Tamara. She pulled her head back in and reached down with both hands. One hand pulled Tom's waistband out and the other reached in to straighten out his large cock.

Time seemed to stop as Tom and Anya both stared at each other as if in shock. The passionate sounds coming from James and Tamara had increased as had the pace of his thighs slapping up against hers. Anya's eyes slowly changed to one of determination and Tom felt her hand grip his hard cock as she began to slide it up and down his shaft.

"An..." he started to say, but she quickly put a finger to his lips and shook her head to tell him not to talk.

Anya's hand was pumping Tom's thick prick and her full lips parted in a slight smile as she watched him shudder in pleasure. Tom dared not move or make a sound. He could feel the tension building rapidly in his balls. He started to gather up his strength to keep from moaning in delight.

"Harder! Harder!" gasped Tamara. "I'm almost...almost...Oh, Baby! Oh, baby! OH, BABY!!!"

Tom heard James grunt loudly and inhale sharply. He knew James was climaxing and that thought set off his own. With a shudder, he felt his balls tighten up and he forced himself not to gasp as his cock pulsated. Tom grasped Anya's shoulders as he spurted out wad after wad of thick, liquid seed. Anya hugged him close with her free arm as she felt him splatter over her hand holding onto his prick.

As Tom's climax subsided, Anya withdrew her hand out of his pants. They both froze when they heard Mr. Hart begin to move. Mr. Hart carefully made his way back to the door and silently left the storeroom. Tom pointed towards the door and Anya nodded. They also left the storeroom quietly.

"Anya, I..." Tom started to say, but stopped in embarrassment.

"You need to get cleaned up as do I," said Anya with a leer and holding up her cum-coated hand. "I'll meet you back at Silverman's office."

Tom nodded, unable to find the words to express the feelings he had. He went to the men's room to clean up. His emotions were kind of in a whirl as if this latest incident was too much for his brain to process. Shaking his head to clear it, Tom quickly took off his stained underwear and buried it in the trashcan. He cleaned the sperm off his body and put his pants back on.

Grabbing Covington's file, Tom left the restroom and went to Mr. Hart's office. Tamara was not at her desk, but Mr. Hart was in his office. Tom rapped his knuckles on the doorframe.

"Come in, Tom."

"You said you wanted Ms. Covington's file, so I picked it up from Mr. Silverman's office for you," said Tom, handing over the file. "I would have given it to Ms. Stevens, but she's...uh...not at her desk."

"Thank you," said Mr. Hart with a knowing smile. "I sent Ms. Stevens for this file, but it appears that she became engaged in something else. Why don't you get out of here? I'll see you Wednesday morning."

Tom nodded at the dismissal and left. He headed back to Silverman's office where he found Anya and James waiting there for him. Tom's step faltered when Anya smiled brightly at him. He also felt his face become hot and knew he was blushing.

"Where's the file?" asked Anya.

"I...uh...gave it to Mr. Hart," replied Tom. "You still have the copies, right?"

"Right here," stated Anya, patting her purse.

"We need to get a move on," griped James. "We should make it back in time, though."

"What are you complaining about?" asked Anya as they started to walk towards the exit. "You had to distract the lovely Miss Stevens. That shouldn't have been too hard a task...or was it?"

James gave her a hard look and said, "Yeah, and I had to leave you two with the big task of making copies."

"It was big alright!" quipped Anya as they walked outside.

Anya turned to say something to Tom. She was surprised to see that he was not walking beside her. Anya slowed and looked around behind her. Tom was standing there with a shocked look on his pale face. James stopped, wondering what was going on. Anya suddenly realized what she had said and took a step towards Tom.

"Tom, I'm so sorry," she apologized. "I..."

"I've got to get my car," said Tom in a panic, backing away from her. "I'll...I'll meet you there."

Tom practically dashed off into the garage. Anya watched him go with a stricken look on her face. James sighed and shook his head.

"Girl, are you ever gonna learn to watch what you say?" he asked her.

"I wish I could," stated Anya despondently as they also headed into the garage. "How did you know?"

Gretta kinda spread the story of Tom's...attribute after she saw him getting out of bed that first morning he was with us," replied James. "I'm guessing that's how you found out."

"Not quite," said Anya hesitantly, looking down at her hands. "We had to hide in the storeroom and things got out of hand."

"...Or in your hand," corrected James, interpreting her glance. "Give him some space and, for God's sake, don't tease him anymore."

Tom ran up the garage stairs, unwilling to wait for the elevator, to the third level where he had parked his car. The exertion of running up the stairs reduced his anxiety. Anya's comment had brought back all of his high school and college fears. He knew she had not meant it maliciously. Tom reached his car and leaned his forehead against the cool window to help him settle down.

"Mr. Parta?"

Tom jerked upright and jumped back at the sound of the unexpected voice. Standing about ten feet away was a thin middle-age man. He was wearing dirty blue jeans and a scruffy greatcoat. His long pointed nose and haunted beady eyes made him resemble a rat in Tom's eyes.

"What do you want?" asked Tom angrily, both from the scare the man had given him and from his recent anxiety attack.

"Mistress Covington wants to see you," replied the man.

"I'm not going to see her!" exclaimed Tom in alarm.

"It's not a request," said the man with an evil grin.

"I'm late for a police interview now," said Tom.

"So?"

"Does your mistress want the police coming around again when I don't show up for the interview?" asked Tom.

The man's face took on an ugly expression. Tom's hope soared when he realized that police attention was something that Covington did not want. The man recognized Tom's realization and stepped back several feet.

"Mistress Covington will see you...soon," said the man. "You are just postponing the inevitable."

With that said, the man turned and scuttled away. Tom wiped the sweat off his forehead and climbed into his car, locking the doors as soon as he was seated. He started his car and headed back towards Dr. Maleski's house. After his incident with Anya, Tom actually thought about going home and calling Detectives O'Malley and Smith to meet them back at their office. His run-in with one of Covington's agents cancelled out that plan.

Tom pulled into the mansion's driveway just in time to see the detectives exit from their unmarked police car. O'Malley gave him a hard look as Tom pulled off to the side and parked.

"Where have you been?" she asked Tom as he walked over towards them.

"Getting clean clothes," snapped Tom, stung by her harsh question. "...and getting my car, since I don't expect Dr. Maleski's chauffer to drive me everywhere."

Colleen opened her mouth to retort, but Tom had already turned around and stomped off towards the house. She spun around to turn on her partner when she heard Smith chuckling behind her.

"Great interview technique you got there, Colleen," laughed Bob Smith. "Piss off the subject before the interview even starts. I thought you only did that to suspects."

"What makes you think he's not a suspect?" asked Colleen angrily.

"I'd better handle the interview," said Bob.

"I can do my job!" stated Colleen hotly.

"Then you'd better cool down and get some perspective," said Bob flatly. "The kid has had little or no sleep and is probably dosed up on caffeine. He was probably not eating much, both the wrong stuff at the wrong time. I think he went delirious and saw something occur between Silverman and Covington."

"She's got a solid alibi," interjected Colleen.

"Yeah, I know," replied Bob. "She was at that gala with a dozen witnesses, who include the Lieutenant-Governor and the Mayor. The only way she could have gotten back and forth between the two locations is if she flew. Nonetheless, Parta may have seen something to bring out this delusion. Maybe Silverman took off to get things straightened out before he returns. There's still that possibility."

"Too many people are hiding things from us," stated Colleen. "You do the talking with Parta. He has shyness issues and may open up more to you. I'll check around with everyone else here and see where he's been over the weekend."

"Sounds like a plan. Let's go."

Colleen wandered around the strangely deserted mansion while Bob interviewed Tom. She heard other people in the house, but did not see or encounter them. Colleen realized that she was being watched and avoided. With grim determination, she set off briskly towards the last sound she had heard and ended up in the library. There was no one there.

"Great," muttered Colleen darkly. "I guess I'll just stay here until someone shows up."

Walking around and looking at the shelves, Colleen's interest was piqued and then increased by what she saw. The library was more from 18th century England than a 21st century American home. Exotic artifacts, such as monkey's paws, insect collections, urns, and even a shrunken head were spaced about between the leather-bound books. One section of shelving was just on paranormal activity. Colleen looked closer as some of the titles and discovered that quite a few were written in other languages.

One item there grabbed her attention. It was a skull with sharp pointed teeth about the size of a head of lettuce. Colleen could have sworn it belonged to a cat, except for the two three inch horns coming out of the top of the skull.

"Fascinating, isn't it?"

Colleen yelped in fright at the sound of the voice coming from behind her. Spinning away, she bounced off a large stuffed chair and banged into the wall. The books rattled ominously as her hand automatically reached for her service weapon.

"I am terribly sorry," apologized Sergi. "I did not mean to frighten you. Are you hurt?"

"Just my pride," stated Colleen, rubbing her aching shoulder.

"I am sorry," repeated Sergi. He gestured towards the skull. "What do you think?"

Colleen's eyes searched Sergi's face for any duplicity or mockery. She saw the intelligence there and a wonder as to how she would answer his question.

"It appears to be a clever fabrication," she said.

"Fabrication..." mused Sergi. "Why could it not be real?"

"If it was real, it would be in a museum of natural history," said Colleen. "I find it more believable that it was manufactured to pull a scam on the public."

"Believability..." murmured Sergi. "...and what do you believe in, Miss O'Malley?"

"Belief?" asked Colleen in derision. She reached over and grabbed a round, tall wooden sculpture off a shelf. "I'd sooner believe that this thing could come to life than believe that skull is real."

Colleen never got a chance to say another word as liquid heat flashed up her arm and engulfed her entire body. Her vision dimmed and was replaced by a reddish haze. She began panting as her body heated up in a passionate fire. Colleen gasped as a vision appeared before her. She saw herself totally naked with her legs splayed apart. Her vision of herself was screaming out in lustful abandon as her head twisted from side to side, whipping her red hair back and forth.

Colleen's vision had the twelve-inch long, round wooden sculpture grasped with both hands. She was plunging the cylindrical object repeatedly in and out of her dripping pussy. Colleen suddenly shivered and shook as all the passion, lust, and sexual tension displayed by the image of her vision transferred over to her real body.

Colleen gasped in great heaving breaths. Her nipples hardened into tight nubs until they ached. She broke out in a sweat as waves of hot passion pulsed through her body. Colleen moaned and then cried out as a massive orgasm overtook her.

"I'll take that if you don't mind."

Colleen's mind snapped back to reality. Her breath was coming out in long, ragged gasps and she found herself sprawl-legged on the floor with her arms draped back on the stuffed chair. Her red hair was plastered to her sweaty brow and she could feel the sopping wetness between her legs. The musky smell of her sex filled the air.

"I really should put this in the vault," commented Sergi, looking at and holding the sculpture.

"What...What is that thing?" gasped Colleen as she tried to struggle to her feet.

"Something that is not alive, but wants to be," replied Sergi, helping Colleen into the chair. "...or would you rather believe that I did something to you?"

"No. I don't believe that, since I grabbed it. I was an...effective way to prove your point, though," said Colleen, who was starting to feel violated.

Sergi moved away and sat down so his head was level with hers.

"I would never have tried to prove my point that way," said Sergi softly. "It was unfortunate that you grabbed this talisman. It is my fault for having left it out where anyone could have gotten a hold of it. I am very sorry for any discomfort it has caused you."

"Thank you," replied Colleen. "Was...Was it real?"

"I would have to ask you to define 'real'," stated Sergi. "What matters is if you believe that what happened was real. If you do not, then in a few days you will convince yourself that it was a hallucination brought on by stress and exhaustion. You could also believe that I drugged you, but that would not be true. What do you believe?"

"It goes against everything that I have been taught," said Colleen. She looked at the talisman in Sergi's hands. "Why isn't it affecting you?"

"I know what it is and what is does. I can counter most of its effects."

"Most?" asked Colleen.

"It sends me visions that are like daydreams," replied Sergi. "I can stop them before they become powerful."

"What sort of visions?" asked Colleen. She then considered that her question may have been intrusive. "I'm sorry. I was just trying to...find out about..."

"I understand," said Sergi. "The vision I keep receiving is of you tied over the desk, while I am in your rear end and the talisman is in your vagina."

"Oh!" gasped Colleen, turning bright red.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about," chuckled Sergi. "The talisman focuses on a person's perverse sexual fascination. Excuse my prying, but do you use...objects for sex?"

"No! Never!" exclaimed Colleen hotly and standing up. She started towards the door and then stopped. "About two years ago, we were looking for a missing girl who had gotten tied up with a pornography ring. Their specialty was giant dildos. I couldn't believe the size of them or imagine how those girls managed to get so much inside themselves." Colleen then laughed. "I guess your perversion is anal intercourse."

Sergi smiled and stood up. "Not quite, law enforcement officials and I quite often do not see eye to eye. Having a beautiful female detective bound helpless..." Sergi shrugged noncommittally. "Would you and Detective Smith care to stay for lunch?"

"No, thank you," replied Colleen. "We need to get back to the office."

"Of course," replied Sergi as he picked up his cane. "Allow me to escort you to the front door."

Colleen followed Sergi back to the door where Bob was waiting for her. After saying good-bye, the two detectives headed towards their car.

"Nothing new from Parta," commented Bob as the climbed into the vehicle. "His story is still that fantastic bullshit he gave us before. He really believes it. I think he was so exhausted that he fell asleep and dreamed the whole thing. We have a bunch of loose ends and nothing to tie it up with into a neat package. Did you get anything from the doctor?"

"Just some perspective," stated Colleen. "I don't think we're going to find Silverman."

"You okay?" asked Bob. "You sound tired."

"I am tired," replied Colleen.

"You need some time off," said Bob, starting up the car. "When was the last time you took a vacation...a year and a half ago or so? You need to find yourself a boyfriend and not a scumbag like the last one." Bob's lips curled into a sneer as he said, "Dirk...all muscle, no brains, and hyped up on all those enhancement drugs. I should've shot him after he beat you."

"Yes, poppa."

"Don't you 'poppa' me," snorted Bob. "You need to get laid and I know your mother wouldn't tell you that unless there was a wedding ceremony beforehand."

"You have that right," agreed Colleen. "She still hits me up three or four times a week about my biological clock ticking away or inviting me over for dinner with a nice boy she knows."

"Why don't you take some time off and make time for yourself?" asked Bob. "This case is going nowhere. You need to find out what is real in your life."

"...what is real..." thought Colleen. "What if the talisman was real...no, not if...the talisman is real. Maybe Parta's story was real, too. I need to find out and without the red tape that goes along with this job."

"Do you think you can survive without me for a couple of weeks?" she asked Bob.

JohnEvans
JohnEvans
681 Followers
12