Fated Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers

Despite her trembling, she breathed deeply, Eric's erection filling her up to contentment as he rocked against her, the soft slapping of his pelvis against her clit enough to turn the ache of pain into one of pleasure. She lifted herself to kiss him and he knew she was ready for him. With a loud growl, Eric pressed his strong fingers into her hips, pulling her roughly to him.

Thessa involuntarily arched her back, sending him deeper into her wet heat. With a hiss of pleasure she widened her legs and locked them around his waist. Her eyes glowed that eerie golden brown color and Eric lost the control necessary to make her first time pleasurable.

He leaned forward on his arms until their faces were mere inches away and began to pound into her, his cock growing even harder as she squeezed him with her impossibly tight snatch. Their gazes locked the only sound penetrating the serenity of the scenery was the harsh slaps of flesh against flesh. Eric's wolf enjoyed the gasps of pleasure the rough coupling forced from his mate's lungs.

"More."

The word drove Eric and his wolf over the edge and he fucked her harder, his dick pushing relentlessly and uncomfortably against Thessa's sensitive virginal walls.

"MORE!" She screamed, arching her back. Eric watched as her eyes squeezed shut in an effort to accommodate him and he lifted her hips and knelt on the ground. He watched as she fought for enough breath to cry out her pleasure and pushed her legs back, over her head until the tips of her tightly clenched toes grazed the blanked before he started again. He was sure that the screams of pleasure-pain were loud enough for anyone driving down the main highway to hear Eric.

With one more high pitched shriek, Thessa tensed. He could see her muscles shift as they locked, her eyes widened, the pupil dilated until the gold of her iris was just a sliver of color.

"Yes, come for me babe!" Eric shouted hoarsely as she started shivering, sobs wracking her body as her orgasm ripped through her body. He held her as she slowly came down. He kissed the tears from the corners of her eyes as they returned to their normal dark brown color.

"I'm not sorry that happened, Thessa. Let me show you." He smiled, kissing her briefly before stroking her clit. When her eyes started changing again he smiled and rolled his hips against hers. He stilled as a small trembling hand pressed against his hip.

"Please, not so deep?" she asked, and he kissed her, sliding out of her pussy slowly before rolling his hips again, gradually pressing his throbbing dick against her swollen hole.

They made love tenderly under the bright stars with the trees as the witnesses. She came twice and he bit back the howl his wolf forced out when she squeezed him tight enough to drive him over the edge.

Gianniana
Gianniana
219 Followers
12