Fates Mate Ch. 01

Story Info
Lily has a birthday and a dream.
2k words
4.3
20.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily woke up to her friend hovering over her. She screamed, Matt Jumped back. "What the hell Matt?" asked Lily. Then she looked at him he was holding a small cupcake with a candle in it.

"I wanted to give this to you and say happy 21st birthday." he answered.

"So scaring me have to death accomplished that?"

"Of course not, it was a benefit."

Lily shook her head and just smiled at him. "You're such a vampire." Matt set the cupcake by the down on the side table then climbs in bed with Lily.

"Your vampire."

Lily looked at her alarm clock 6am.she had to start getting ready, in 2 hours her classes started.

"Matt what am I going to do with you?"

"Keep me." said Matt laughing.

"I thought you had a guest last night."

"I did he left earlier. So I came in here to bug my best girl before work." Matt wrapped an arm around Lily.

"You're like bi right?"

Matt laughed. Lily leaned against him. "Honey, you know that I am."

"Just making sure, I have seen many guys trample through here and little bits of women." Matt rolled his eyes at her. "I don't bring women back here. Lil you're the only women I can put up with here unless you want to have a three way?" Matt winked at Lily.

"Nope, I don't think so."

"I have to get ready for work." Matt said getting up and he walked out. Lily laid there looking at the ceiling.

"Hey, I almost forgot." Matt said walking to Lily with a small box. She opened the box and pulled out a key.

"A car key?" she asked.

"Yeah look outside." Lily scrambled from the bed and ran to the window. Next to Matt's porch was a 2005 Black Mustang.

"No way, I can't accept it."

"Yes you can besides you need a car and I can defiantly afford it." Lily gave Matt a big hug.

"This is why I love you Matt."

"I love you too. I have to go to work but remember were going to that new vampire club to celebrate later."

"I know get out of here." Matt walked out and lily went to shower. She came out and began to think about her dream that she had while she got her clothes. In her dream Lily was in the woods around the house. She walked deeper until she came to a meadow. 'Beautiful meadow' she thought in her dream. There was a waterfall and Lily walked to it without noticing the wolf sitting watching her off to the side. "I wish this place was really here." said Lily out loud. "It is." Lily turned around toward the voice Lily saw a really sexiest guy she had ever seen. Lily took some steps backwards. Lily felt like she did not need too. "Don't be scared. I love you." Lily just stood there looking at him. "I don't even know you. So please go away." "I don't want to go." said the guy stepping closer to her. Lily popped herself out of her thoughts when her phone rang. She looked at the ID. The number was blocked. She pushed ignore and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. She brushed her hair then put it up. She grabbed her textbooks, Laptop and her keys. She then walked down stairs and out the door. When she got to her car she realized that she forgot her phone. 'Dam' she thought then ran into the house after she put stuff in her car. She grabbed her cell and hoodie then ran for her car. 10 minutes later she was at the college walking to her first class. She stopped by the café to get a large coffee. Lily was not paying attention and she ran into a guy. The guy steadied Lily. "I am so sorry." said Lily looking up at him. "Its ok, no harm, no foul. Plus I got to catch a beautiful women." lily smiled, she tried to look away but could not. He stared right back at her. He leaned down to her ear and whispered "How did you sleep thinking about me." Lily looked at him questioning. He nodded his head to the silent question. "I have to get to class." Then she walked out the door. She looked back and saw that he was watching her. She smiled at herself as she walked to her class. At noon Lily walked to the cafeteria. She looked around and saw Matt in scrubs and laughed while walking to the table. Matt smiled when he saw her walking toward him.

"Why did you not change doctor?" said lily.

"I had a patient that I took over for a Doctor. I was with her when lunch came around so I rushed here." Lily pointed to the bag in front of him.

"Is that what I think it is?"

"Sorry Babe, you can't have it." He said with a smile.

"Why not?" said Lily sitting down next to Matt.

"One is mine and the other one is for a friend. I told him I would get it for him if he met me here."

"You know to bring more." then Lily dropped her voice. "I thought your kind dose not eat human food?"

"I Love pie and I still need milk to keep me sexy." answered Matt he held up a second bag to Lily. She smiled and took the bag.

"Matt I totally love you. So who is this guy that we are meeting here?" Lily asked then eating some of her pie.

"He is a doctor I work with."

"You better not be setting me up on a date." Matt did not answer he just ate the pie. Lily looked at the door and saw the guy from the coffee shop walking toward them. "OMG" said Lily got up and walked to the guy. He smiled at Lily. She smiled back.

"Hi." Lily said.

"Hi, how was your class?"

"Good, by the way I am Lily." said Lily smiling up at him.

"Lily, a perfect name. I am Dean." said Dean smiling back. Lily walked up to him until they were so close. She tilted up her head and he laid a kiss on her lips. Lily wrapped her arms around his neck. He picked her up so he could stand straight. They both heard Matt clearing his throat a few times. Lily leaned away from Dean; she kept her arms wrapped around his neck. They stood there looking into each others eyes.

"Ok, you two get over here." said Matt.

Dean put Lily down but kept her hand as they walked over to Matt. Lily sat in her spot by Matt. They never let there hands fall apart.

"I am going to assume you two know each other." said Matt

"I ran into him literally this morning after I bought coffee." Lily said.

"Yeah, I am glad you did." said Dean.

Lily looked at her cell. "Fuck, I am late. Thanks, Matt for the pie." said Lily grabbing her stuff and she left the cafeteria. Lily finished off her classes by 4pm. She was really tired; she walked to her car and got in. She pulled out her cell and dialed Matt's cell number then hit talk. After the fifth ring, she got his voicemail. "Hey, I wanted to tell you I am heading home and I am too tired to party with you tonight." then hung up her phone. Lily was driving home when she noticed a wolf in the middle of the road. She pulled over and ran to the wolf with her cell in her hand. She only paused a moment to let him sniff her hand then he licked it. "Hey boy, I am going to help or try to." Lily flipped open her phone and called the only doctor she could think of. "Hello?"

"Matt, I need a doctor."

"What's wrong?" said Matt sounding worried.

"I was driving home, when I saw a wolf in the middle of the road. So I stopped, he needs help." said Lily in a panic.

"Calm down, try to get him in the car and take him home. Do as much as you can, be careful and I will bring home Dean with me." said Matt. Lily hung up on him. She leaned down and petted the wolf. "I am going to try to get you in my car. Please don't bite that would really suck especially on my birthday." the wolf got up despite Lily's protests. She ran after him and opened the passenger side door. "You're so stubborn when he was in her car she shut the door, then went to the driver side and got into the car. She started to talk to the wolf as she drove the rest of the way to the house. "I am Lily; I just finished classes at the college for today at least. To become a vet of all things. Not like you care, your probably wondering why I would talk to you. But I don't care I think we need a bit of talking to keep you calm. You seem sweet like Matt. Matt is my best friend, he actually bought me this car." she glanced over to the wolf; he looked like he was listening to her. "No that can't be possible or can it? Sorry for talking to myself, it is something I do when I am nervous. There is this guy that Matt is bring home that I had a dream about and then I made out with him in the college cafeteria. Now he is a vet and he works with Matt, it is like he is a super doctor." she looked at the wolf, he shook his head at her like he was answering her. "Strange, I wish I could talk to Matt about it but they are friends so it would be kind of weird. Almost home, Matt's parents let him use it or they gave it to him not sure." a few minutes later they were in front of the house. Now Lets get you upstairs to my room." she got out then opened the other door for him. The wolf laid there." Done being a tough guy? How am I...?" Lily did not finish because she saw a truck driving fast toward the house. "Stay it is probably Matt or Dean. No matter who it is I wont let anything bad happen to you." Dean stopped his truck behind Lily's car.

"Why are you both still out here?" Asked Dean with his medical bag in his hand.

"Just got here .Plus I was trying to figure out how to get him into the house when you drove up." Snapped Lily.

"How did you get him in?" Dean asked in a vexed voice.

"He got in there himself."

Dean gave Lily his bag and he lifted the wolf from the car. She opened the door for him and carried the bag to her room without a word to Dean. Dean set the wolf down on the bed then started looking over the wolf.

"He is going to be fine, Can you go get something you don't mind getting bloody and some hot water? I am going to stich him up." Said Dean not looking up. Lily walked out of her room to the kitchen downstairs. A few minutes later she was walking up the stairs when she overheard the conversation in the room.

"Emmett, why were you not careful? I thought you knew better at least you got picked up by my mate." Said Dean.

Lily walked up the rest of the stairs vociferously. Dean turned and took the stuff from her.

"How is he?" asked Lily

"Better, he just needed the stiches and he needs to rest for awhile. How about I take him home with me?"

"Over my dead body." Said Lily glaring.

"Why are you being so dramatic about this?" said Dean turning to face her.

"That is not your business, Leave as soon as your done. Your not welcome in here anymore."

"He is a wild animal not a pet." said Dean. The wolf growled at Dean.

"It seems you're the only one he has a problem with." Said Lily walking to the other side of the bed and petted the wolf while looking in his eyes. Dean stared at Lily but then packed up and left.