Father and Son

Story Info
Keeping it in the family.
7.7k words
4.07
108.1k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

A hot dry Santa Anna wind was blowing and the temperature in Santa Barbara was well up into the 90's. My car, which had been sitting in a parking lot and baking in the sun, was an oven. The trip from the airport to my home is less than fifteen minutes, not enough time for it to really cool down and when I walked in the door I was still soaked in perspiration. The house was cool and quiet and I proceeded to my bedroom to change into a swim suit so that I could join my wife who I expected to find cooling herself in our pool. As I stripped, I looked out the window and saw her with my son and stepdaughter and my world changed. I was home two days earlier than expected.

I work for one of the big four accounting firms and supervise an area that extends from border to border in the two western time zones. For that, I make the big bucks and the firm provides me with a twin engine Beechcraft that I pilot myself. The reason for the airplane is that I am away from home a lot and if a job is going to take more than a few days I want to be home with my wife and kids as much as possible. I had just returned from Silicon Valley where I led a team of accountants conducting a due diligence audit of firm that was seeking to go public.

My son, Kyle, is twenty two years old and is a typical California surfer; blonde, six foot one and 175 pounds of insolent arrogance. The girls flock to him as if he was Adonis and he has come to expect it as his due. His mother, Sondra, died of ovarian cancer when he was twelve and his adolescence was supervised by a succession of housekeepers until I married Patricia when he was sixteen. I am fifty and Pat, who is forty, has a daughter, Jennifer who is twenty and lives with us at home. She is now in her second year at UC Santa Barbara. Her father, who lives on the east coast, hasn't seen her in years, and has contributed northing to her upbringing,

Kyle has just graduated from UC Santa Cruz where I think he majored in partying and coeds I just wasn't around enough when he was growing up to monitor his activities and instill any ambition in him. Because of the years he was motherless and the short time that Pat had to supervise him there was no one to give him any direction or make up for the fact that everything came too easy for him. He is smart, but lazy and handsome enough that he has always had a procession of California beauties to stroke his ego.

I saw three beautiful bodies stretched out on three chaises in the shade of our lemon tree. That would have not been exceptional but for the fact that all three were nude. The two women were beautiful and could have been sisters but what the hell were they doing naked, next to my naked son? The window was closed against the heat so I could not hear what my son said when he turned to my wife but I saw her rise up and walk to a frosted pitcher and pour a drink. She returned to his side and instead of handing it to him she knelt beside him and offered it to him with both hands, as if she were making an offering to a god. He sat up and took it from her and before he sipped he said something else to her. I watched her hand move over his stomach and start stroking his cock. I didn't believe what I was seeing!

He turned to Jenny and said something to her and she came to stand next to his shoulder with her legs spread wide. Kyle ran his hand up and down Jenny's inner thigh and then he inserted his finger into her pussy. As he fingered her, her head went back and I saw her body shudder as she struggled to keep standing. The finger came out and was replaced by his thumb and I assume the finger went into her ass because I then saw her flinch and then rock slowly against his hand.

Pat, meanwhile, had brought Kyle to full erection and I must say I quite impressed with my sons endowment. It must have come from Sondra's side of the family because even from up here, I could see that he was much longer than I was and half again as thick. I could read Kyle's lips, as he gave her instructions and she half rose off of her knees and leaned over to take him in her mouth. It wasn't hard to tell when he came, his back arched and her throat was contacting as she swallowed.

It was quite clear to me that he was the director of this scene when he told Pat to take Jenny in her arms and kiss her. I could see their open mouths meet and Pat's cum laden tongue enter Jenny's mouth. The two women embraced and rubbed their bodies together as they humped each other.

He then broke them apart and had Jenny lie on her back on a chaise and Pat kneel between her legs. Pat positioned herself with her mouth on Jenny's pussy with her ass in the air. Kyle moved behind Pat, his rampant cock sliding up and down in the cleft of her ass. I saw her reach between her legs and guide the bulbous head into her gaping cunt and then return her mouth to the dripping pussy in front of her. He was not gentle when he reached under her and squeezed her tits. I could see her flesh bulge between his fingers. He rammed into her and it was all she could do to keep on mouth on Jenny. Jenny came first and then Pat and finally Kyle who then collapsed on both of them.

I just stood there and watched the whole thing, it must have taken at least half an hour, and I did nothing to stop it. I am not the guy who wanted to watch his wife get fucked by another guy and certainly not by my son. Likewise, see the daughter I had adopted, fucked by her step brother. I was alternately angry, humiliated and indignant at what I had witnessed. I removed all indications that I had been home and retreated to my car. I drove to a nearby bar and in a corner booth, over a cold beer, plotted my response to this display of infidelity and disrespectful immorality.

I really didn't know what to do. I had lost my first wife to cancer and it broke my heart. I have come to love Pat. She really is a good woman and has been a good wife, at least up until now. Jennifer is a lovely young woman and unlike her brother has applied herself in college and is doing well. How has my son been able to corrupt my household and how long has it been going on? Before I take any action I have to know more.

I called the house and when I spoke to Pat I told her I was just leaving San Jose. The audit was completed and I would be home for a late dinner. She sounded thrilled and told me she would wait and have dinner with me. When I walked in the door she greeted me wearing only a bra, panties and high heels. She asked,

"Do you want to start with an appetizer or dessert?"

"What's the appetizer?"

She took off the bra, "These."

"And what's the dessert?"

She took off the panties, "This."

I scooped her up in my arms and laid her down on the other end of the dining room table. Only one end had been set up for the two of us and she was crossways on the table at the other end with her legs dangling on one side and her arms stretched out on the other. Her hands were gripping the edges.

"Don't move." I said, and she didn't.

My fingers played all over her body. Feathery touches, brushing her nipples and clit, belly and breasts, facial lips and cunt lips, inner thighs and underarms, neck and ears, every erogenous spot I could think of. Then I paid attention to her nipples, pinching and squeezing them. She was writhing like a snake and the sounds she was making ran from a low moan to a keening wail.

"Please."

"Please what?

"I want to cum, I need your permission"

It was then it struck me, my wife was a submissive, not a latent one but a complete and fully conditioned submissive! I stood there, fully dressed, my thumb in her pussy and two fingers in her ass, her body moving as if it had a mind of its own, and she was asking for permission to cum!

"Does Kyle always give you permission? "

Everything stopped and the silence was deafening and after a long pause a low moan escaped her lips and the sound of her crying filled the room. She was sobbing her heart out, still lying there, and still gripping the table. I realized that the last command I gave her was to not move and she still couldn't. I pried her fingers from the edge of the table and lifted her in my arms to seat her on a chair; I didn't care if her leaking cunt stained the fabric. I pulled another chair directly in front of her and sat with my knees almost touching hers. The sobs racking her body slowly decreased only to be replaced by hiccups and then they stopped.

"Why" was the only thing I said?

A long soft moan escaped her lips, only to be replaced by the hiccups again. When they subsided she said,

"Because it's what I am."

"I don't understand. What are you? Explain your behavior this afternoon."

"I have a need to be controlled and sexually dominated. If you remember I tried to get you to do this to me several times but you were never into it."

"I do remember, but I thought it was just a game you were playing at the time and you never explained to me that is was something you needed constantly."

"I was afraid I would have to tell you my history and you would think I was some kind of kinky weirdo and you would throw me out."

"What has this to do with your behavior with Kyle?"

"The last time I tried to get you to dominate me, Kyle was home from college and he overheard us in our bedroom. It seems he was more acquainted with domination and submission than you are and had experienced the lifestyle with a girl friend."

"Had you ever experienced it before?"

"Yes, it is a part of me; it started when I was married to Fred, my ex."

"Pat, we have been married for six years and I never knew, I think it's time for you to tell me about that part of your life."

"Arthur, I love you, I love you with all my heart. Please don't make me bare my soul about a time in my life that I am ashamed of."

"The only way we are going to get through this is for me to understand what I saw."

"Alright, but promise you won't hate me."

"I won't hate you; I am just trying to understand you."

Chapter 2

She sat there; naked facing me, the tears and hiccups had disappeared and began to relate the story of what happened to her in her first marriage.

"I married Fred when I was nineteen years old, fresh out of high school. Technically I was not a virgin, but the only sexual experience I had was a fumbling deflowering after the senior prom. It was hardly satisfying sex. So I came to my marital bed very much in love but sexually very inexperienced and I learned very quickly to enjoy sex with Fred. Jennifer was born a year after our wedding. I don't know why but after her birth my libido seemed to fade and I was not as receptive to Fred's attempts to make love to me as I had been previously. In order to spice things up he suggested that we try swinging. Eventually, I reluctantly agreed and we began slowly to participate in a local group.

We would participate once or twice a month and our sex life did improve. I even began to look forward to the meetings. Fred took to it right away and waxed enthusiastically on our way home after every session. I was not as vocal as he was but I think I liked it even more than he did. What I liked was the variety of sexual partners I was meeting and my response to each of them. I was beginning to look forward to the ones who treated me roughly and took me the way they wanted. Fred was always gentle with me and never pressed me to do anything I didn't want to do, so I never knew of how many ways there were to have sex. Perhaps that is why our love making fell off so much after Jenny was born.

We went on like that until she was about six years old and it was then that I met Leo. It was at one of our swingers parties. He wasn't handsome, in fact a bit over weight and probably in his middle 40's and at least six inches taller than I was in my heels and nicely dressed. I didn't know if he was married or single or if he had brought anyone with him but he walked up to me, looked me up and down and said,

"I like what I see, I'm going to fuck you, follow me."

He turned and walked away, I just stood there with my mouth open. He turned once more and said,

"If I have to repeat myself you are going to be very sorry."

No one had ever spoken to me that way. We had been attending these parties for years and although I had always paired up with a guy it was always after introductions, maybe a drink or two and then perhaps a little romancing. Nothing as crude or as blatant as this invitation but I figured, what the hell, I was here to get laid by someone other than my husband, so I followed him. I followed him into what must have been a den or a library and he indicated a spot on the floor.

"Stand here and don't move!"

This was not a request, it was a command. No one had ever spoken to me like that, never had I ever to had to respond the way I was doing. He walked around me and my eyes followed him as much as I could without moving my head and then I felt his hand cup my ass. I flinched and moved my foot and his hand came down on my ass with a hard slap. It hurt and I stumbled forward. He walked in front of me and cupped my chin in his hand and while looking in my eyes said,

"I told you not to move, do you want to be spanked again?"

I didn't respond. He walked behind me again and spanked me again, and then he returned in front of me and looking me in the eye, repeated.

"Do you want to be spanked again?"

I shook my head, no.

I stood there and took his abuse. I didn't know why, but I liked the feeling of being controlled, of being helpless and being what he wanted me to be. It was my first lesson in being submissive.

He fastened his eyes on mine and I couldn't look away, all I saw was his strength. I felt his hands on my blouse, unbuttoning it and I still couldn't look away. Somehow I knew he didn't want me too. I felt my blouse slide off my shoulders and fall to the floor. His hands slid up and down my arms then across my shoulders and my bra followed my blouse.

"These are beautiful," he murmured as he caressed my tits, "I am going to enjoy punishing them."

My nipples were like pointed pebbles, my body was responding to him. He squeezed both nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and I gasped at the sudden pain that shot through me.

"You are going to learn the how the pleasure you crave will be related to the pain you receive from me."

He alternately squeezed and released my aching nipples and he had me moaning. My pussy was flooded and my panties soaked. My hips were thrusting of their own volition. My eyes were still fixed on his when he said,

"Drop your skirt."

I opened the button and the zipper and it slipped to the floor.

"And your panties."

They joined the skirt. I was standing there naked but for my stay up stockings and shoes, he was still fully dressed. He moved in closer, our bodies were almost touching,

"Spread your legs." I complied. "Wider." I widened my stance. I had given up all control to him, it felt good. .

I felt his hand cup my mound, his finger rub my clit. I was lost in the sensations overloading my brain. I was humping his hand and moaning; my breath was ragged.

"You are going to belong to me. I was right about you, the minute I saw you I knew you were a slut and you are going to be my slut. If you cum now it will be without my permission and it will mean you want the pain that will follow and the pleasure that will bind you to me."

He fingers found my G-spot and I exploded. I had never cum so hard in my life. If his hand, covering my crotch, had not been holding me up I would have fallen to the floor. I had certainly never cum for Fred like that and I had cum without permission. When I came to my senses I heard him say,

"Lie down across my lap."

Zombie like, I laid down across his lap, I knew I was going to be spanked and I put up no resistance what so ever. I was a grown woman, almost thirty years old, a wife married ten years, a mother of an eight year old child, and I was going to be spanked! The incongruity of it all was reinforced by the fact that I wanted it. I wanted it because he was displeased with me and I wanted to be back in his good graces. I realized that I was his slut.

He spanked me, hard, five times on each cheek, my ass was on fire. I was crying quietly when he stood me up and moved me behind a club chair. Roughly, he bent me forward over the back, my face almost touching the cushion and I heard his zipper going down. Without any preliminaries he shoved his cock into me. He fucked me without any foreplay, without any preliminaries, he fucked me without regard to me or my feelings, without any love. I felt him cum in me but I didn't match him, I didn't cum, he hadn't given me permission. He pulled out and said,

"Clean me up." I looked around for towel. "With your mouth."

I kneeled and took his penis in my mouth and sucked it squeaky clean and tucked it wet back into his pants and zipped him up.

"Tomorrow," he said, "Meet me at Gino's for lunch at noon," and he turned and walked away.

It was the strangest experience of my life; at that point I didn't even know his name! I had never said anything and I let him do whatever he wanted with me. He had spanked me and fucked me and I had sucked his cock clean and he had never even kissed me. My ass still burned.

On the way home Fred was babbling away about what a good time he and he hoped I did too. He couldn't wait to get me in bed so he could fuck me silly. He did fuck me but he did nothing for me, for the first time since we were married, I didn't cum for him. I didn't even get aroused, I just faked it.

Fred rolled off of me and immediately fell asleep; I just laid there staring at the dark ceiling, my mind recalling the events of the evening. Did I cum when he was finger fucking me because I wanted to be punished? Did I not cum when he fucked me over a chair because he did not give me permission? Did I not cum when my husband fucked me for the same reason? And the biggest question is am I going to be at Gino's at noon time tomorrow?

Chapter 3 At twelve o'clock on the dot, I walked into Gino's. I had purposely worn a halter top sun dress that I knew showed off my breasts to my best advantage, the skirt came to three inches above my knees. I saw him at a table in the far corner; it was as private a place as there was in this restaurant. I walked to him as provocatively as I could; I wanted him to want me. As I approached he rose to greet me with a kiss on my cheek and then he held a chair for me. He was as much a gentleman as he could be, so different than last night. When we were seated he said,

"I think introductions are in order, my name is Leo Applegate and you are?

"Pat,"

"Pat is a nick name. What is your full name?"

"Patricia Ann Bailey."

We went on to have the most enjoyable introductory conversation. We were laughing as we told each other of our histories and anecdotes from our lives. It was like a first date in high school until I asked,

"How did you know? How did you know I would respond to you like that? I didn't know I could be like that."

"I didn't for sure, but I saw something in you that made me want to try, that made me want you to be the way you turned out to be. You were everything I wanted. There are two of you, you know. The one conversing with me now and the one I had last night. This afternoon you came here as Pat, a delightful, beautiful woman, and last night you were Patricia Ann, the woman that both you and I want you to be."

"You and I are going to explore, to search inside of you for Patricia Ann and bring her out. You are going to want to please me in any and every way I desire. Even now, you are beginning to feel her emerge. Feel yourself wanting my touch, my approval, my control."

He was right, as he spoke to me, I could feel myself responding to him. My nipples were stiffening and my vagina was moistening.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12