Father and Son

Story Info
White virgin woman receives a sexual baptism in Japan.
2.8k words
79.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
calmday
calmday
2 Followers

I went to work for Mr Yakushi in the summer of 2008. It was my first time in Japan and I immediately fell in love with the country, its landscape and its food as well as its culture. The beautiful houses in the rural parts were stunning to behold which contrasted greatly with the high-rising towers of Tokyo and other large cities of Japan.

Mr Yakushi had an eighteen year old son and a domineering wife, Mahito, who I did not really like very much if truth be told. Mr Yakushi was rich, average height and was always dressed very well and was very clean as are Japanese men in general. On one of the yellow walls in his house hung a prized possession, an authentic Samurai sword and he demonstrated to me once how sharp it was by dropping a fine cloth onto it and letting it sever of its own accord through the mere force of gravity on its sharpened edge.

I had been with his family for less than a week and it was in the early hours of the morning when I heard the rustle of clothes and as my eyes began to focus I saw my employer and host standing there before my bed. It was dark and I could just about make out his form as he began to undress himself slowly. I suppressed a startled scream as the calmness with which all this took place as I lay on my bed lent a sense of surreality to the scene.

I opened my eyes wider now as I continued to watch the spectacle unfold before me in my room. I saw his smooth bare chest as he let his long robe fall to the ground as delicately and effortlessly as had the fine cloth upon the sword . I noticed that my heart had begun to race and it seemed to lodge in my throat as the last garment slipped from his body onto the wooden polished floor. He was naked now and the truth was that I was still a virgin. I felt vulnerable in this far away land, brought here like flotsam on a wave of adventure, a young girl of nineteen, come to tutor in English for a few months. A white girl, a strange culture, in an alien foreign land.

As he shuffled about in the dark I saw his naked body catch the light of the moon as it reflected on his smooth skin. I saw for the first time the buttocks of a man, firm, delicate and smooth as I could tell and as he turned another way I saw his testicles and soft cock hanging in silhouette. Suddenly he left the room to return after a few seconds with the Samurai sword in his hand. In the middle of the night he seemed to be dancing with his sword. It was like a ritual of some kind and the elegance of his movement was oddly hypnotic.

The danger of his sword, its sharpness and very threat contrasted with the gentle flourishes of his movement, from the graceful bending of a knee here to the swirling overhead of his Samurai sword. He was naked in my room, in the middle of the night, a man I barely knew, this married man with a grown up son who I had come to instruct. But there was something strange and fascinating about all of this and I felt the tension sublimate from alarm into something more benign. It was like a mating dance.

Mr Yakushi brought his movements to an end and paused motionless as if contemplating for a while before rousing to life again . The flow of time had an unreal feel but I knew I was not dreaming and yet it was dreamlike and all standard and formal rules seemed to have been suspended. The movements had hypnotized me, and subdued my fear and so I had not screamed as I perhaps should.

He approached me now and with one hand clutching his sword he pulled the sheet from my body with the other. He traced along my body, until that moment untouched by another man, running his hand along my right leg, brushing my vagina and on past my stomach and stopping at my breasts which he gently squeezed becoming however a grip more impassioned and insistent. I heard him make the first audible sounds since the moment he had entered my room. He gasped at the soft probing touches on my young smooth white skin. His arousal was evinced by his standing member which I now could see.

"I am going to fuck you" he whispered and I protested softly. He repeated that he was going to fuck me and seed my belly and with this he grabbed my left hand forcefully and brought it down onto his hard cock. It was the first time I had felt a man's penis and it was very hard and rigid and I knew that it would be inside my body shortly and my heart thumped with dark apprehension. Still holding his sword and with my hand frozen to his penis he ripped at my delicate nightgown and tore it away from my body, leaving me almost naked. My breasts were bare now to him and he stared down at me as our eyes began to focus and meet in the dark. I could see the confidence in his eyes before my naked vulnerability as my grip weakened on his still throbbing penis, a potent penis that had already sired . My Yakushi pulled at my panties and tore the string and ripped them free leaving me naked. I raised my knees to try and hide my shame.

"Suck my cock!" he said with disdain as he stood there naked with his sharp sword in his hand. Reluctantly I slipped off the bed and went over to him. I knelt before him and took his penis in my hand and briefly hesitating I parted my dry lips and opened my mouth as I accepted his member into my mouth. It was hard in my mouth and I could taste his precum with its salty flavor. He called me a white geisha and I knew what that meant. To him I was now his whore. As his wife and son slept soundly elsewhere in the house he used my mouth for his pleasure. I held onto his waist, then his buttocks to gain balance as I pleasured him with my mouth. He groaned and sighed and at times tugged my hair hard like a rider does a horse to make it do his will. When he did this I sucked harder and greedily and as he moaned louder I knew that this was what he wanted of me.

He had his respectable wife who had raised him a child. But with me I was his outlet for sordid lust. I suspected that his wife was not treated this way, that he never fucked her face like this as he pulled her hair . I suspected too that he took pleasure in using a white girl this way.

Sometimes he would let go my hair and instead softly massage my breasts and at other times he would grip them fiercely and squeeze my nipples which made me moan as I devoured his cock. This was a brand of ownership. In the morning I would see the redness of his hand marks upon my white flesh where he had pinched and grabbed me. He slapped my tits with his free hand and waved his Samurai overhead almost victoriously as I sucked for my life . He had quickly made of me an expert cocksucker.

All of a sudden he let fall his sword which chimed almost as it hit the floor. Mr Yakushi gripped my head now strongly with both hands he rode my mouth with all the force and fury he could muster. My hands still gripped his buttocks desperately as he stabbed in and out of my mouth with his rigid Asian cock. I could taste his juices, his maleness strongly now in my mouth as precum flooded my mouth.

"Swallow!" he roared and bucked back and forth into my mouth. I heard him cry out as if in pain and instantly I felt his hard rod twitch convulsively in my mouth as warm sticky semen gushed in spurts from his cock. He held my head tightly so that I could not draw away, as my mouth filled with his Asian seed. Some hit the back of my throat immediately and my mind raced in panic and shame as I helplessly tasted him, the richness of his semen slipping down my throat. Reluctantly I swallowed the rest.

I continued to kneel there before him in the dark, his cock still in my mouth, the taste of his semen still fresh and palpable , my clothes torn in shreds about me, his sword glistening in the reflected moonlight. Gradually his cock grew soft in my mouth and he relaxed his vice-like grip on my head at last.

"Lick me clean!" he demanded without any further threat in his voice. I did as he asked and used my tongue to lick up any residue left. With that he told me to get some sleep and not to worry about the

torn clothes. He would replace them. Then he picked up his sword and returned to his wife. I imagined him getting back into bed beside her and drifting off to sleep with his swollen sated penis nestled against his wife's body having taken his pleasure already with me, his clothes still scattered on the floor beside my bed and I fell asleep this way with the taste of him still in my mouth as my stomach digested the proteins he had fed my body.

It was almost dawn and I woke abruptly to the singing of birds and I felt like I couldn't breathe. My body burst to life suddenly as sensations sparked and thoughts gathered. I was being raped in my cunt. It was light now so I could clearly see his face, his skin and the grimace and effort on his face as he plunged himself into my virgin cunt. He had stuffed my torn knickers in my mouth to silence me as he busted his balls on my ass.

"I am going to come inside you do you like that?" he asked with contempt in his eyes. He twisted his body to find every possible angle of penetration and as my head fell to the side I caught a glimpse of him fucking me in the mirror on the wall opposite the bed. I lay there lifeless with my panties stuffed in my mouth as he tore into my cunt, raising his buttocks high in the air to launch himself into me over and over.

"You're raping me" I muttered but this merely spurred him on as he nailed me to the bed. My body betrayed me then as his thrusts brought waves of pleasure to me until this time not experienced with a man.

"Oh my god!" I let out a soft muffled scream as I came over his cock inside me. With this he became rigid and let out a wild rasping gasp as he shuddered and spasmed. I felt his warm come gush and plunge into my used-up vagina impregnating my cunt with his seed. A wave of ecstasy struck me as hormones flooded my brain. Our panting subsided and we lay there together locked in limp embrace as the last embers of his passion subsided, his semen still seeping into me inexorably towards my womb.

He got up and pulled himself off me after a few minutes as the birds carried on with their age-old song. He patted my belly and said I would have his baby. Lying there still panting, my legs splayed open out on the bed, his spunk dribbling from my battered pussy I was in no position to argue with him.

My rapist became my tutor and lover. I submitted to him willingly now, offering no resistance to him. Whatever he wanted I gave without complaint and willingly. My cunt had been woken from its sleep. I longed to hear him sneak in at night and he bought me new clothes just so that he could tear them off my white skin. The sex was wild and rough and he used me like the whore I had become. Sometimes I submitted willingly but even then he was never gentle. Other times he re-enact the initial rape. This was how it had been the first time he had sodomized me. He fucked me on my knees this way, gripping my shoulders as he ripped into my bowels with his cock busting to shoot.

"Rape me in the ass you Asian bastard!" I would whisper and he would oblige, stuffing his fat cock into me mercilessly for as long as he could last before coming. The growing bump in my stomach told me he had got me pregnant. Throughout my pregnancy he still fucked me. I was his pregnant white slut.

Now I began to worship this man and his cock. He took me to parks and we would find a quiet place and I would suck him on the grass until he came, devouring greedily his semen. We went places where men and women would meet for sex and often we were watched as I sucked him off and swallowed him or as he raped my cunt and ass as I screamed to be raped. As he fucked me other Asians would stand around watching, masturbating and he would let some of them use me too.

I remember being on my knees surrounded by several cocks, sucking them in turn, guzzling load after load of semen down my sluttish white mouth into my belly where my baby grew. He showed me no concern. I was just to him the filthy white slut I had obviously become as he let others fuck my ass mouth and cunt. I loved it though as I screamed at them as if possessed to rape me and seed me once again.

At home I was taking his son also. I had crept into his room at night and taking a leaf out of his father's book I took with me his father's sword. I woke him startled as I stood there naked in his room. Like me he was a virgin but like me also he would be forced to be free. I climbed over him and pushed my cunt in his face as I devoured ravenously his virgin cock. It was clean and firm as it grew in my mouth and he groaned with unexpected pleasure and he caught on quickly as he buried his tongue first into my cunt and then my ass. I squirmed as he twisted his tongue like a snake inside me. He was different to his father, more obedient and less aggressive and I exploited this to gain some psychological control over him.

I made of him a good lover and he made love to me unlike his father with passion as well as lust. In the day I would ride him on his father's bed as we reached orgasm together his seed flooding my cunt and every orifice. I fucked his ass with my finger as I blew him to orgasm in my mouth, tasting his sweet semen fill my mouth. At night his father would visit me and fuck me as brutally as ever but I laughed inside to know I was doing his son. In fact I was literally fucking his son. I bought a strap-on and fucked him with it and it was great to hear him moan as I sodomized his smooth perfect ass.

"Rape me!" I would make him say as I plunged into him over and over stretching his ass wide. This was my revenge, my dignity being put right. I gave birth to a son that year and I stayed in the house. I was already planning a second child with his son and that came along the following year. I had grown close to the son, Akito , and eventually we left together and set up home.

Today I live happily with Akito in the country in an old-fashioned house in traditional style. We have two kids of our own plus his father's. I reflected that if his father hadn't done what he did I wouldn't have Met Akito or have had so nearly as much fun.

Akito is very submissive and sometimes I live out the cuckold fantasy and have him watch as men come to our house and fuck me in front of him. Indeed sometimes I persuade them to fuck Akito too. The first time he begged for me to stop him from being raped. But as his ass was used to the size of a cock he felt no pain and soon enjoyed the experience. I ponder if only his father knew.

calmday
calmday
2 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
barepussloverbarepussloverabout 12 years ago
Most Interesting!

Love the way she used the son in response to the father using/raping her! Excellent read, please write more stories. :-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories