Father & Son, Mother & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
328 Followers

Looking around she found an empty seat by the bar and parked herself between a bunch of men on her left and a man, who was facing away from her, who seemed to be sitting alone on her right.

"What can I bring you?" the bartender asked.

"What's local?"

"Key West Sunset Ale."

"Bring me a bottle, leave the glass."

As the beer arrived, the bunch of men, varying in age from the mid-30's to one or two looking at 50. on her left, started staring at her and as one of them was about to say something to her, the men got jostled causing two of them to bump into Emma.

Trying to be polite, one of them, one of the 30-year-old men, offered Emma an apology.

"Sorry about that."

"No problem, just take it easy."

"Let me buy you that beer for the trouble I've caused."

"No that's okay" Emma said as she turned away from the guy.

Not taking no for an answer, the guy pursued his approach.

"Come on, it was my fault and I need to make it up to you."

"I said it was okay, no need for you to do that" as Emma, once again, turned away.

The man decided to take it one step further and placed his hand on her arm in an attempt to turn her around. The man to the right of Emma, after hearing the original commotion, turned around to only to see what was going on. When the man placed his arm on the Emma, whose face expressed genuine concern, the man grabbed and turned the wrist of the bothersome drunk with such strength that the man immediately released his grip and with a slight shove from the good Samaritan, fell on his ass where he once stood.

The man's friends starting coaxing their friend not to let the good Samaritan get away with pushing him around. With enough alcohol, anything can happen. And in this case it did.

As Emma was about to thank the good Samaritan for helping her, the bothersome man got to his feet and was about to throw a punch at the good Samaritan when he collapsed on the spot.

Emma saw this and immediately, assessed the situation seeing that this man was having a heart attack. She yelled t the good Samaritan, " I'm a doctor, clear out the stools" and to the fallen man's friends, "Give me some space!"

The good Samaritan asked, "Is there anything I can do?"

"Just get him flat and I'll handle the CPR. Someone needs to call 911."

Emma worked on him for a few minutes, finally getting a pulse just as the rescue squad appeared.

"You did a good job, getting him back. For my records, who are you?"

"Dr. Emma Evans."

"Pretty young to be a doctor?"

"Just about to finish my residency. Waiting to hear on my Fellowship."

'The man's friends came up and not only apologized for their friend's actions but thanked her for saving his life."

"You are welcome. I need a drink."

The people in the bar applauded.

She turned to go back to the bar and just realized that the good Samaritan was staring at her.

"Nicely done, Dr. Emma Evans"

"I had good training."

The bartender leaned in and said, "Drinks and dinner for you and your friend are on the house. What can I get you?

"Bring us a menu and as for me I need a shot of tequila. Care to join me?" she asked the man whose name she still did not know. He stuck out his hand, "Joshua Stern. And I will join you but I prefer the MacCallan, 25 if you have it. Neat."

The bartender brought the liquor and Joshua offered a toast, " To the next great doctor."

They clicked glasses and they appear to have clicked spiritually as well. They ordered dinner and started talking.

"You first," Joshua asked. "I know you are a doctor but how did you wind up in Key West?"

I'm with my mom. Mom is divorced and it's been difficult getting away from my hospital obligations. I had a few vacation days coming to me and rather than spend it in cold Ohio, we decided to come her. It was a last minute decision. It's our first time in the Keys. Plus, I thought this would be a great place to celebrate when I find out where I will be doing my Fellowship. I'll get my answer in a few days."

"What specialty?"

"Cardiology."

"Where did you apply?"

"All over the county, but I would prefer going to New York City."

A small, undetectable smile crossed Joshua's face.

"Didn't want to have dinner with mom?"

"Not tonight as she was meeting a friend from back home for dinner. The friend was only going to be here today, and beside, I wanted to get a handle on the local culture."

"I think you got more than you bargained for?"

"You think!"

Both laughed and laughed until their typical bar food was brought to them. They did not realize just how famished they were as they dug into the spicy wings.

"You turn" Emma said as she licked the sauce from her fingers.

Joshua thought for a second. This young lady was beautiful and he decided he wanted to spend more time with her, but he did not want to reveal too much at this time.

"I came down with my dad for a week of R & R. From New York City my dad owns a business and we usually get together with my older sister and take a family vacation at least twice a year. My sister had business obligations and she could not make it, so it's just my dad and me."

"Mom?"

"Passed away a few years ago. Heart condition."

"Sorry."

"Thanks."

"No dinner with dad tonight? Emma said with a laugh in her voice"

"Dad was having a business dinner with a potential customer and the last thing I wanted was to be part of that conversation. Not my area of expertise. Beside, I wanted to get a feel for the local culture."

With that they clicked their glasses and continued eating.

Emma became smitten with Joshua, not when he interceded with the drunken man, but over the past few minutes. She thought that her was a guy who was easy to talk to, to laugh with and who enjoyed wings. What could be more important? Emma thought that he worked for his dad as the discussion about his dad's business continued.

Emma too did not want to reveal too much. Her out of work mom would hope to find something in the city where she would do her Fellowship, but that decision would come soon enough.

Some two miles away, Rachel and Rich were enjoying an after dinner cordial. Throughout the entire dinner he could not take his eyes off of this raven-haired woman. He had found her confident in her ways with a great sense of humor. During the dinner they both revealed few specific things about themselves and/or their lives.

Rachel found out that Rich was a lawyer. Technically, he had passed the bar, but never practiced law. Instead, he started his business. She knew that he had a son, but she assumed he was working with his father.

Rich did not find out that Rachel was out of a job, but was told she was a successful businesswoman. When he tried to pursue what type of business she told him "I'm a business consultant with a few different and varied list of clients." He did not pursue this.

As the Maitre D appeared to present the check, Rachel said, "Let me split that with you?"

Rich grabbed the check and said, "My table, you are my guest, I'm paying." He gave the Maitre D his black American Express card and that was that. Rachel was now even more impressed.

After signing for the charge card, they left the table with Rich palming a $50 bill to the Maitre D.

"Thank you Mr. Stern, hope to see you again."

"You should. Please check my reservation for Saturday. I have a table reserved for a party of four for 7 pm."

"Yes, see you then."

"I had a wonderful time. I'm glad my friend didn't show up"

"Me too, glad my friend got sick."

I need to get a taxi," Rachel said.

"I was going to get one too, but I thought I would walk back to my hotel. Care to join me?

Rachel really did not want this evening to end. For the first time in over ten years, she felt like a woman. A sexual being.

"In these heals?" pointing to her shoes.

"Not a problem."

Out of nowhere, the Maitre D appeared with a pair of new flip-flops.

"My suggestion to the owner. Key West is a great place to walk but this restaurant is a great place to dress up. One of the few places where you cannot wear cut-offs and flip-flops. Wearing heels and walking are not compatible. I told him to buy about ten pair of the flip flops for this type of situation."

They walked out of the restaurant and quickly he reached out and placed his hand in hers. She looked at him and smiled as he led her toward Duval Street.

Little more was said as Rachel and Rich managed their way to Duval toward Rachel's hotel. Rachel was staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel so the walk would take as long as it would take. It appeared, as both were not in a rush for the evening to end.

As they approached Rachel's hotel, Rick said, "Do you want a night cap? There's a great local bar, Irish Kevin's about two blocks from here."

"Maybe just one drink. It's been a long day."

"Deal."

More small talk as they both enjoyed an Irish coffee. And while both wanted this to continue, both seemed to be fading with fatigue.

"Time to go," Rachel said.

"I think you are right," Rich replied as he paid for the coffees.

This time Rachel grabbed Rich's hand as he lead her toward her hotel. As they reached the front door, Rachel turned toward Rich and said, "This night started out as a disaster but ended like a fairy tale. I can't remember when I had such a good time, especially on a 'blind date'." She gave a quick chuckle and Rich laughed as well.

"I need to spend some time with my daughter but I would like to see you again if you want to and if you can find the time. I just don't know if I can plan on anything until I talk to my daughter."

"There's nothing more that I would like. I have the same thing with my son. Tell you what. Take my phone number. If you have some free time, call me. Plus, this is s small town. Perhaps we will run into each other again." He jotted down his number and handed it to her.

Rachel had a hard time letting go. "My cell is on the card. If you don't hear from me, don't be afraid to call."

Rich gently cupped Rachel's face in his hands. He slowly brought his lips to hers and for what seemed like an hour they kissed each other good night.

"Thank you again," Rachel said running through the door. Rich did not see the tears running down her cheeks.

Ten minutes later Rich was back in his suite, his son nowhere to be found. "There is no way in hell, I'm not going to see her again before I leave here, " Rich thought out loud. "I just need to give her some time."

While the night had ended for Rachel and rich it appeared to just get started for their kids.

"This your first time in Key West," Joshua asked.

"Yup."

"Follow me," as he jumped off the barstool.

Emma followed him out the door.

"Where are we going?"

"Not too far. A great bar with crazy good people."

Joshua led Emma to the Hog's Breath Saloon. "Hog's Breath is better than No Breath" is there motto," he mentioned to Emma.

Crazy. Yeah, like the man and woman standing at the bar dressed in clothes that appeared to be were painted on their bodies.

Emma stared.

"Nothing like this in Ohio, hey Emma?"

"Nothing like this anywhere I've been."

They both settle for a table, rather than sit at the bar. They both ordered beers and the conversation continued. Emma never specifically asked Joshua what he did with his father and Joshua wanted to keep up the pretense as long as possible. He was going to make a phone call in the morning that could have a dramatic affect on both his and Emma's future. And, as young as they were, within the hour they too were feeling the fatigue of travel and alcohol.

"I think I need to get back to my hotel," Emma said.

"No argument from me. I'm way too tired to disagree with you."

"My treat," Emma said.

"Not on our first date'" Joshua replied.

"So this was a date?"

"I think it qualifies as a date, perhaps a blind date."

Joshua paid for the beers and they walked out of the bar.

"My hotel is a few blocks from here. Where are you staying?" Emma asked.

"I'm around the corner at the Westin, but I need to clear my head and it would not be gentlemanly of me to let you walk back to your hotel unescorted." "I'm a big girl and can take care of myself."

"I have no doubt that you can, but it's not proper to leave one's date in the middle of Duval Street with men on the loose."

Joshua grabbed her hand, and before she objected he lead her towards her hotel.

"I know you are going to busy with your mom, and that's great that you can spend quality time with her and I'm going to spend time with my dad, but I really would like to see you again before you leave."

"I would like that but I don't know what my mom has planned. Give me your phone number and once I talk to my mom, I'll call you."

Joshua found a piece of paper and jotted his number down. He took the pen and asked Emma to write her number on his palm telling her that he will wait for her call, but did not want to lose the connection in case Emma decided to move on.

"By the way," Joshua said, "I'm going fishing with my dad in the morning, but I plan to go to the beach at Zachary Taylor Park around 2 pm. If you are around and care to join me, I'll save you some blanket space."

"No promises." Emma replied. She did want to join him, but did not want to bail out on her mom. "We are going to Hemingway's and the Little White House."

They were at Emma's hotel when Joshua said; "It's been a great night for me. I hope you feel the same way?"

Emma responded by pressing her body against his, Her nipples were clearly hard as Joshua felt them pressed against his chest, even through her top. She reached up, as Joshua was a good 5 inches taller than her, and brought his head down to her level and allowed her lips to mold into his lips. It was not a quick peck. It was a full, on the mouth, grinding kiss allowing Joshua's tongue to explore the inside of her mouth. Joshua reached around and brought Emma even closer, if possible, to him. And as soon as they came up for air, Emma was right back kissing him with even more lust in her body. The next time they broke the kiss, Emma turned and, once again, without saying a word, ran into her hotel. A silent smile crossed Joshua's face as her turned to walk back to his hotel.

Emma let herself in finding her mom already in bed, watching television. Her mom was scribbling something on the papers in front of her. The television was basically background noise.

"Hi mom how was your evening with your friend?

Rachel did not want to tell her daughter too much about the evening in case things did not measure up later in the week. Every time she went out on a date, Emma thought that this was the next man who would sweep her off of her feet. More often than not, the relationship lasted no more than two dates. She did not want to get her daughter's hopes up.

"Well it was fine. Unfortunately, my friend got ill, but I was still able to have dinner at Louie's. Funny situation, about four people all had reservations with other people and the other people, for whatever reason, canceled out. So the restaurant had 4 strangers wanting to eat and too many tables. We were able to convince them to put all of us at one table. Three women and one guy. We had a great meal and then I came home. I'm working on updating my resume as I hope to have the recruiting agent provide me with a few leads depending on where you wind up. And how was your evening?"

"Nothing special, went to a few bars, ate bar food, walked around Duval and then back here. Great atmosphere. I'm beat. What time are we leaving for Hemingway?"

"After breakfast, say around 10, if that's okay."

"That's fine. Maybe we can get to the beach in the afternoon."

"We should have plenty of time to do that."

Both women had a hard time falling asleep. Finally, the last time she looked at the clock, Rachel saw it was 2 am. Emma was sound asleep, but she could not find the right spot on the bed. Her thoughts were toward Rich and how he made her feel all throughout the evening. Her panties were soaked. Usually, she never wore panties to bed, but with her daughter in her room, she was a little more modest. As Emma was facing away from her, she took the chance of slipping her panties off. She loved the fullness of her bush. She could not understand why woman wanted to make themselves look like children by shaving down there. Her cunt was on fire and her secretions were slowly moving from her cunt sown the insides of her thighs. Her clitoris was prominently out of its hood and the nubbin was hard. Fearing that she would wake her daughter, as she was very loud when she had an orgasm from masturbating, she took the discarded panties and shoved them into her mouth. Slowly at first, then looking for a rapid release, she began to pinch and stoke her sex. Inserting two fingers into her cunt while stroking her clitoris, Rachel was ready for a massive explosion. She was thinking about Rich all the while she moved her fingers at warp speed in and out of her count and about her clitoris. Giving in to the pleasure, she came, breathing hard all the way through her climax. Glancing at Emma, she was thankful that she never moved. Joshua found his dad sitting in the large, comfortable leather chair in the living room of the suite. He was reading something. Probably going over the resumes of the candidates for the open position at his company.

"Hey dad, how's was your dinner?"

"Louie's is always great, although my business partner became ill so I was alone, until a strange thing happened." Rich went on to explain how he wound up having dinner with this stunning lady. He did not elaborate on the small details.

"Sounds like you had a great time. You certainly deserve it."

"It was a very nice night."

"Are you going to see her again while you are here?"

"I hope so but she is here with her family, so I don't know how much free time she will have. Key West is a small place; perhaps I'll run into her. And your night?

"Bar crawl, bar food, lots of good looking women. What time are we leaving for the fishing trip?"

"Early, we have to be at the dock by 6:30."

"Ouch, but that's okay we can have room service."

Joshua said good night to his dad, went into his bedroom and closed the door. Sleep would wait as his thoughts were of Emma. He remembered how hard her nipples felt pushing into his chest. He reached into his gym shorts and began to fondle his cock, trying to imagine what Emma looks like naked. With his eyes closed he began to stroke his rapidly hardening cock. Emma's tits were of average size, but it was the size of the nipples that had him stroking faster. He was visualizing slowly pulling her panties down, hoping to find a mat of dark black pubic hair. Trimmed on the sides, but full, guarding her lips and with her clitoris peeking out from its hood, he know she would be very wet ready for anything he would offer her. Faster and faster, his hand moved up and down his now very hard cock. The fantasy would only last a few more seconds as he thought about his tongue separating Emma's bush, finding her clitoris hard and then taking the bud between his lips causing Emma to climax as soon as the tip of his tongue found its mark. Joshua's cum came flying out onto his chest, rope after rope. Taking a few seconds to calm down, he wiped his chest clean with tissues, turned over and promptly fell asleep.

Rich and his son had great day fishing. By 11 am they were back at the dock, fish in hand, turning the catch over to the captain. Between the tip Rich had given the captain and a few pounds of fresh fish the captain would sell to the local restaurants, the captain made out pretty good. They went to Bo's for some lunch. No fresher fish can be found than at Bo's. The wolfed down some fresh fish sandwiches with a beer.

NYBoss
NYBoss
328 Followers