Father & Son, Mother & Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers

"I've got some work to do trying to decide who to bring in to the interviews next week. I'm just going to sit at the pool and work from there. Care to join me?"

"No thanks, I want to go to the beach, but we can meet back here for a few beers and watch the sunset. We can go to the Mallory Square Dock."

"Sounds good. Be careful," Rich said, leaning forward kissing his son on his forehead as he left for the pool.

Before Joshua left for the beach he called into his hospital asking to speak to Dr. Stan Curtis, a colleague of Joshua's and the person in charge of the Cardiology Fellowship program.

"Hey Stan, how are things back home?"

"Good, but not as entertaining as Key West."

"You got that right. Won't keep you long but I have something I want to run by you. When you did your interviews for the next group of Fellows, did you meet with an Emma Evans?"

"Yeah, from Ohio. Was very impressed and we are still deciding on either asking her to join us or another doc from Arkansas."

"What's holding up the decision?"

"The boss wanted to sleep on it one more day." He was referring to the Chairman of the Cardiology Department, Dr. Wainright Johnson. "I'm meeting with him in about 30 minutes. I have all my notes in case he wants to go over the two of them again. Why, wait, how do you know about Evans?"

"Long story, met her at a bar here in Key West, but if you can make that happen I would name my first child after you. All kidding aside, if she's qualified could you push for her? I hate to see her go somewhere where I may not get to see her again. I think I've said enough."

"Let me see what I can do. I'll get back to you later today."

"Thanks a million."

Rachel and Emma had enjoyed the 6-toed cats at the Hemingway House and thought the tour of the Truman Little White House was interesting. They got back to the hotel after lunch and Emma said that she wanted to go to the beach.

"I'm too tired to go out of the hotel. You go. I'm going to go to the pool, check in with the recruiter and get my 'brag book' updated. Tomorrow is your special day. What time will you find out about the Fellowship?"

"I'm hoping to hear from someone, anyone, at noon."

"If you had your choice, where would you like to go?"

"I want to go to New York City, NYU. All the programs in the city are very good, but I want NYU. I liked what I saw when I interviewed there, and I like the program."

"Let's hope for some good things tomorrow. We certainly can use some good luck for a change."

"Mom, don't worry about the job situation. Something will come your way sooner rather than later."

Rachel began to move toward the bathroom grabbing her bathing suit with her.

"Mom, it's just the two of us in the room. It's more comfortable to change by the bed," Emma said as she was already peeling off her tank top and shorts.

Rachel looked at Emma who was in a thong panty and sports bra. Both came off quickly. It had been years since she had seen her daughter naked, and was surprised that, in spite of her age, sported a dark, thick pelt of a bush highlighting her groin area. Emma's nipples were hard, a combination of the air-conditioned room and her natural state of being naked. Rachel took off her shorts and the rest of her clothes. Emma tried to look away but stole a glance at her naked mom. There was very little sag to her mom's breasts, her nipples too were hard. Emma realized where her thick bush came from as her mom's hairy pussy came into view.

Rachel thought to herself as she glanced at her daughter, "This is how I looked when I was Emma's age."

They went on to put on their respective swimsuits and cover-ups.

"Before dinner let's go to the roof to catch the sunset and then we can walk around town a catch a bite to eat," Emma said.

"Sounds good. See you around 6."

Emma entered the park and was told that the best place to be was in the area where the gulf met the ocean. She headed in that direction and within the next minute a smile came to her face.

"Joshua," she called out.

Hearing a familiar voice, he turned, smiling as well, and with a wave of his hand, called her over.

She was bold enough to lean over and give him a kiss on the lips. "How was your day?" she asked.

"Fishing was very good. Caught a few fish, gave them to the captain, went for a quick lunch with my dad and then headed here."

"He didn't want to join you?"

"No, he's involved in a project and needed to do some work. He went to the pool and I'm meeting him later for dinner."

"Mom is the same way. She is working on a few things, job wise, trying to better herself, and she too went to our pool. I'm going to meet her to watch the sunset on the roof of our hotel. For the next few hours I'm a prisoner of the sun, and, if you like, you!"

Emma peeled off her cover up and Joshua just stared.

"I guess you like what you see?"

"There is no guess work. You are beautiful and sexy too."

"Here," throwing sun tan lotion toward Joshua, "grease me up. I don't want to burn."

"With pleasure," as he started on her shoulders and worked his way down to her legs. He noticed her bikini bottom was snug against her mound, but it appeared that her mound was not flat, indicating she did not shave her bush. That's the logic he tried to convince himself of.

As they lay side-by-side, soaking in the strong rays of the sun, few words were spoken. The quiet was broken by the text message that came to Joshua's phone. It was from Stan Curtis. "Done, deal. I'll be calling her tomorrow at noon. Should I say anything about you?"

"Thanks and No. She still does not know I'm a doctor. See you on Monday."

"Okay. Enjoy the rest of your vacation."

They spent the next few hours in the water, lying next to each other in the sand, and more than once, stole kisses from each other. One time, Joshua just leaned over and rather than give Emma a quick kiss, he held her tight and with some real passion, kissed her like he didn't want the day or the week to end. Emma was smitten by this wonderful man. If she could only go to New York City to continue her training perhaps we can make something more of this short courtship?

They left the park together and took the long walk back to their respective hotels.

"Tomorrow I'm going scuba diving. Care to join me? You will be back in time to get your phone call and then you will be celebrating with your mom tomorrow night. Can you steal some time away from her after dinner so I can congratulate you properly?"

"I'd like that. Scuba diving. I've only done it once before. What time are you going."?

"Early, 7." and Joshua gave her the name of the boat and the dock where they could meet.

"I'll see you in the morning and I'll talk to my mom about meeting up with you after dinner. It should be fine."

As they reached Emma's hotel, there was no hesitancy by either of them as they embraced and kissed with as much passion as two young lovers could show. Joshua was aroused and he was certain that Emma could feel his hard cock pressing against the front of her bikini bottom. She could, but did not say a word.

"See you at 7, Emma said. "Enjoy tonight with your dad."

"You too with your mom."

Then Emma raced into her lobby and Joshua continued his walk back to his hotel.

Rachel was getting dressed when Emma walked in. She was adjusting her skirt when Emma noticed that her mom decided to forsake panties.

"Going commando tonight?"

"It's Key West anything goes."

"Give me 15 minutes to shower and we can get going."

"Take your time, the sunset is not for another hour or so."

As Emma stepped into the bathroom and closed the door, she was glad she didn't undress in front of her mom. Her mom would have seen and maybe even smelled her arousal.

As she pulled off her bikini bottom she ran her hand through her thick pubic bush, reaching down to see just how wet she was. Her slit was soaking wet as her matted bush framed the opening of her cunt. Her labia were engorged. She remembered how Joshua's cock felt pressed against her and she needed some relief. Slowly she began to rub her clitoris in a familiar way knowing that it would not take long for her to cum. She sat down on the top of the toilet seat and spread her legs as wide as possible. Taking two fingers on one hand she pushed them into her cunt. And with the fingers of her other hand, she began her normal pattern of masturbating. Rubbing both sides of her clitoris and finger fucking herself, it took her all of two minutes to have a gut wrenching orgasm, One that came deep from her cunt and spread through the rest of her body. She was glad she turned on the shower before she started as her loud moans as her mom would have heard scream when she came. After climaxing, her routine was the always the same. She rubbed her cunt softly, teasing the hairs surrounding her vaginal opening. Two minutes later she was in the shower.

They enjoyed the sunset and dinner at the hotel. Emma told her mom that she was going scuba diving in the morning with some friends she made while on the beach. And that she would be back by noon to, hopefully, take a call that would let her know where she is heading.

Joshua and his dad had a good time at Mallory Square enjoying the sunset and then having a quiet dinner near the hotel.

"I'm going scuba diving tomorrow at 7. Care to join me?" Joshua asked his dad knowing full well what the answer would be.

"No, you know that's not my idea of having a good time. I'm going to walk to Camille's for breakfast and then figure out what to do with the rest of the day. I'm just about done with choosing two people to come for the interviews next week. I'll have Jackson call the two candidates later in the day so he can arrange for them to come in on Tuesday. You be careful and enjoy yourself."

"See you in the morning."

Emma said goodbye to her mom around 6:45 at the same time Joshua did the same to his dad. Both Rich and Rachel jumped into the shower and both of them left their respective hotels around the same time.

Rich knew where he was going, but Rachel, who was also headed to Camille's, still had a hard time navigating the streets. Rich arrived around 8 am and had placed his name with the hostess for a table. About 10 minutes later, Rachel walked in only to find a long line ahead of her.

"Shit, another place I can't get a table," she said to herself.

The hostess called Rich's name and when he stood up Rachel saw him.

"Rich," she yelled pushing between two couples in front of her.

"Rachel, how are you?"

"I'm sorry I haven't called, because I did want to see you again, but I've been busy with my daughter. My apologies."

"Not necessary. Are you leaving?"

"No, I just got here and I am, once again, waiting for a table."

"They just called my name. Join me, as he grabbed her hand leading her through the crowd.

"There will actually be two of us for breakfast, not one. My guest decided to show up."

"No problem. Please follow me," the hostess said.

"This is the best place for pancakes in the country according to a few travel magazines. However, I am a sucker for their French toast with white Godiva chocolate sauce. It's to die for."

The waitress brought two cups of coffee and asked them if they were ready to order.

"You did such a great job at Louie's be my guest."

"Let's do this," Rich told the waitress. "One short stack of pancakes, one order of yellow corn cashew waffles and one order of French toast with Godiva sauce." That should put us into a heart attack within no time."

Rachel excused herself to go to the ladies room. Rich's eyes followed her as she moved away from him. She was wearing a simple summer dress that accentuated her hips and bust line. He did not detect any panty lines. This when she came back to the table.

"So how has you vacation been?" Rich asked.

"So far so good. My daughter has found a few new friends in town and is off scuba diving today. We've enjoyed each other for the past few days and are waiting for her phone call at noon today."

"My son is also scuba diving today. Maybe they will run into one another. Is she nervous about the Fellowship."

"She really wants to do it in New York City, but she doesn't know if she made anyone's top list. She'll know by noon. Wish us luck."

"I'm sure she'll get what she wants. Sounds like a fine, young doctor who takes after her mom."

"Thank you."

"I know you've been busy, but I want to take you out to dinner again. I'm sorry, but I have been thinking about you since our dinner. I wanted to give you space, but time is running out as I go back home on Sunday. Let me take you and your daughter to Louie's on Saturday night. I'll bring my son. I know they both probably would rather be at some bar, but I'll tell my son it's a business dinner that he needs to come with me. Tell your daughter that you are meeting up with an old friend and want her to come along. We can celebrate your daughter's acceptance, wherever that may be."

Rachel said, "I would like that. What time?"

"7:00 pm at Louie's."

The food arrived and for the next hour, they had to take their time, they feasted on the best breakfast known to man.

"This food is unbelievable," Rachel understated.

"The company's not bad as well."

Rachel was finding herself turning red and getting wet between her legs. If she had worn panties that would be soaked by now, but she liked the idea of being bare. She wanted to see Rich again in the worst way.

They finally finished and Rich said, "No lunch for me today."

"Same here."

"What are your plans for the rest of the day after you meet up with your daughter?"

"I think she is going to go back to the beach. I thought I would spend a few hours at the pool."

"Why don't you join me at my hotel. I don't bite and to be truthful, I would love to see you in a bathing suit," Rich said with a laugh.

"I've got this 1910 style suit that covers my entire body only exposing my kneecaps," came the reply back from Rachel.

"You would still look good with anything you wear."

The bill came and Rachel reached for it.

"My table, my reservation, I pay. Them's the rules."

"Thank you."

Rich paid the bill and as they left the restaurant, she reached for his hand. It seemed natural to do this. Whether it was sign or not, Rich turned to her and gave her a kiss that was as passionate as any kiss Rachel ever had.

"I just had to do that. I'm sorry if I offended you."

"It was actually quite nice" and she returned the kiss with one of her own. The passion was evident as she embraced her breakfast partner.

They walked slowly back to her hotel and agreed to meet around 1 pm at his hotel. The goodbye kiss was not as intense as the one by Camille's but had the same passion behind it.

Joshua and Emma finished their scuba diving adventure and had the time for an early lunch at Bo's.

"I've got to run. I hope to get a phone call at noon. I'll call you after I hear, hoping that I hear."

"You will do okay. Don't worry about it." Talk later." They kissed each other goodbye.

The call came in at noon and Emma was all smiles when she told her mom that she had gotten into the NYU Fellowship program, her first choice. Hugs, kisses and tears came flowing from both mother and daughter.

"I'm going to make a few calls to friends to see how they fared. I'm going to meet up with my Key West buddies at the beach if that's okay with you. I'll be back in time for a celebratory dinner."

"Any place special you want to do to tonight?"

"Surprise me."

"See you later."

"Joshua, Emma here," as he answered his phone. "Great news. I got accepted into the NYU program I was hoping for. I'll be in New York City for the next few years. We'll get to spend more time together, if that's what you want."

"Congratulations. I knew you would get what you wanted. And there is nothing more than I want then to spend more time with you. I'm heading over to the beach just as soon as I take a quick shower. See you soon."

Rachel arrived at the Westin and was met by Rich in the lobby. He carried a book, sunscreen and a smile. Rachel was wearing a loose cover up over her 2-piece bathing suit. Rich lead Rachel to the area where he placed some towels, partly in the sun and partly in the shade.

"Great news, my daughter got her Fellowship at NYU. We are heading there on Sunday to stay at a hotel in the city. She has some initial meetings scheduled through Wednesday, so that will give us time to look for a place for her to stay."

She only wondered how this was going to be paid for if she could not find a job. While the Fellows got paid, certainly it was not enough to cover the cost of living in New York City. She was already in debt for the medical school costs. Something had to get better.

"Congratulations" as he came up to her and gave her a kiss. He was going to tell her about his son, but thought better of it. Perhaps her daughter would meet Joshua when she came in for her meetings next week.

Rich had always been easy to tan so when he took off his shirt, his modestly hair covered chest and back were well tanned. Age will take its toll on everyone and while he no longer had a truly flat stomach, he was not overweight and carried himself with self-confidence while wearing a new style, no, not a Speedo, bathing suit.

"Did you wear that 1910 bathing suit you promised me?"

"Don't you wish?"

As she removed her cover up, she became a little self-conscious about her body being in the two-piece suit. There was nothing for her to be embarrassed about. All the hours in the gym left her with a well-toned body. Her breasts were all that more magnificent than he remembered from the other night. Tapered hips with a perfect ass.

"Wow" was all he could say.

"You certainly know how to talk your way into pleasing a girl," Rachel laughed.

"I'm usually not this tongue tied, but you are truly beautiful. Stupid question coming up. Are you hungry?"

Laughing, Rachel said, "Surprisingly I am a little hungry. Do we have to go inside to eat or can we order from here?"

From their spot, they ordered salads and pina colada's and ravished them down. You would not have known they had a feast for breakfast.

They spent the afternoon doing nothing more than relaxing, taking in the sun. The one time they did go into he pool, Rich came up behind Rachel and gave her a big hug that lead to Rachel giving him a big kiss. They held the kiss like they were newlyweds.

Towards the end of the day, Rachel excused herself to take a call. It was her recruiter setting her up with an interview in New York City on Tuesday for a position of Director of Events Planning at a big New York City company. She would meet with the Vice President of Human Resources and then the President. She did not want to tell Rich about her own personal problems.

"Everything ok?" Rich asked.

"Couldn't be better."

They held hands, shared a bottle of wine and before you know it was 5 pm. She had to meet her daughter for a celebratory dinner. "I hate to leave, but I have to meet my daughter. Time to celebrate."

"You deserve it, both of you. Where are you going?"

"We want to try something Caribbean so we are going to try to get into Paseo?"

"Give me a second." With that Rich made a call. "What time did you want to go?"

"About 7."

He closed his phone and said, "You have a reservation for the two of you for 7 pm. No waiting in line, no yelling at the Maitre D. It's a BYOB place. Wait for me. I'll be back in two minutes." What he did not tell Rachel was that he would be paying for the meal.

She looked at him with a gaze that said, "How did you do that?"

"Look, I come to Key West often enough and I've eaten in all the best places. They know me and treat my friends and me very well. You probably couldn't get a reservation this late in the day. They were happy to help me. Speaking of help, if you need any when you get to New York City you better call me. That is not an option. Wait here two minutes."

NYBoss
NYBoss
332 Followers