Father Doesn't Arrive

Story Info
Mother and son console each other.
1.6k words
4.39
146k
115
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving home to my parent's house when I got a call from my mother. She said that my Dad was not going to be there this weekend. He had urgent business and he had to fly out to deal with it. I started to fume right then. This was the standard procedure for my father. He always put business before family. That was the way it was when I was growing up. My Dad was never at any school functions or sports games I was in when I was in high school.

I finally arrived at my parent's house. My mother, Rachel, greeted me at the door and gave me a big hug. I looked over my mother. She was forty-seven now but she could pass for someone in her early thirties. She had long brown hair and was shapely. Her best feature had to be her breasts. They were huge and her bra barely contained those big tits. I got settled in and my mother made us dinner. After that we sat on the couch and I filled my mother in on what was happening at work.

Mom said she wanted to head to bed early as she was tired. I went back to my old bedroom. I slid out of my clothes and I put a pair of shorts on. I always slept in the nude but all I had on was those shorts. I decided I would hit the bathroom before I turned in. As I walked down the hallway my Mom came out of the bathroom herself. My eyes must have gone big. She was wearing the shortest bathrobe I had ever seen. I could clearly see her cleavage and the robe barely covered her pubic area.

I went into the bathroom and did my business. I walked back to my room and got onto the bed. I began to rub my cock through the outside on my shorts. I couldn't get the thought on my mother's barely covered body out of my mind. Then I heard a knock on the door. My mother didn't wait for me to say anything. She came barging into the room. Damn, I wasn't really hard but my cock was bulging through my shorts. My Mom came in and sat down on the bed.

"I just needed to talk, I have been so lonely lately."

I caught my mother glancing down at my crotch. Just like that, she reached out and put her hand on my bulge. She slowly began to rub my cock through my pair of shorts. My eyes must have went wide.

"I have missed you so much, Josh," she said to me.

My mother kept rubbing my cock and then she finally stood up. She undid the belt on her robe and it fell to the floor. God, did she look beautiful. Her breasts were so big and her pubic area was totally shaved down. She got back onto the bed and she reached for the elastic on my shorts. She somehow managed to pull my shorts off of me. Mom climbed in between my legs. She took her two breasts and surround my cock with them.

She started to massage my cock between those mounds of flesh. Needless to say my cock came to life. She got me hard in just a few minutes of all that action.

"I need you Josh," she told me.

Like that, she was climbing over top of me. She reached back and took hold of my dick. I could feel my mushroom touching her folds as she sunk down on my pole. Fuck, I could hardly believe what was happening. Mom began to work up and down my rod. I guess I just lost it right then. I reached up and took hold of her big melons. I squeezed them at first and then used my fingers to tweak her nipples.

You should have heard the noises coming from my mother's mouth. She was slamming down onto my cock as I began to bring my hips up. We were getting into a fucking rhythm as my Mom raised and lowered her body. We must have gone for a half hour until Mom pulled off of me. She got onto her back.

"I need it hard Josh," she told me.

I flipped over and got onto my knees. I inserted my crown into her wide open folds and I shoved my dick into her pussy. Mom screamed as I fed her my entire length. I am average size, about six inches but my cock is fat. Mom wrapped her legs around me and we got into a hard fuck. I would slam my dick into her and then pull out slowly. I would repeat that as my Mom tightened her muscles around my dick.

You could hear then sound of skin hitting skin. Our pubic mounds were hitting and my balls were slapping against her ass cheeks. All I knew right then was that I wanted my mother badly. I am sure she felt the same way. I took my Mom with my hard dick that evening. I couldn't tell you how long we went at it. I finally got the the point where I felt my nuts were pinching. I told my Mom I was getting close.

"Don't pull out Josh, I want to feel you cum in me," she said.

I wasn't sure if that was wise but I was too far gone. I gave her a few more strokes and then I unloaded. My cum came gushing out and I must have shot four or five good loads into my Mom's tight tunnel. I looked down to see my mother shaking as she milked my hard bone. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. I could tell she was having some massive orgasms. I just kept feeding my mother my cock. I couldn't make myself slow down right then.

We must have continued a few more minutes until I started to go soft. I slowly withdrew my spent cock and fell back onto my bed. Mom didn't move for some minutes. When she finally did, she turned over and took hold of my cock with her hand. She slowly brought my shaft to her mouth and cleaned me off with her tongue. I remember squirting a little more cum into her mouth as she worked on my member.

After all that I held my Mom in my arms. She started to tell me that my Dad hadn't made love to her in almost a whole year. She was so wound up when I arrived, that is when she entered my room to see me. We kissed some and then we fell asleep together. When we woke the next morning we both went into the shower. The water was hitting our bodies when Mom turned her back to me. She placed her hands against the shower wall.

I took my cock in my hand and started to rub my dick up and down her ass crack. I could tell that was getting my mother all wound up. I found her pussy opening and I entered her from behind. It was a good thing no one could hear us. My Mom was begging me to take her pussy one more time. I would thrust my dick up into her tight womb and I could see my mother raise up on her toes each time I pushed my dick inside her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and I pounded her good that morning. I was circling my cock around and hitting her pussy walls. Mom had some small orgasms as we fucked under the shower head. I didn't think I had anything left from last night. I did but it wasn't much. I shot a small stream of my seed into my Mom's greedy hole. After that session we managed to calm down some and we got cleaned up.

I lost count as to the times I fucked my mother that weekend. She seemed to need cock every time I could get hard. We spent most of Saturday in bed together. We tried nearly ever position you could think of. I know I was was getting raw from constantly having my cock inside my mother. Unfortunately, the time had come and I was getting ready to head back to my apartment.

My mother stood at the door naked. She started to kiss me and she told me she wished I could stay. She also told me she was going to divorce my father. I was shocked to say the least. Once the divorce was final she asked if she could move closer to where I lived. This was all hitting me like a shock wave. Mom said she wouldn't be a burden but she needed to have me again. I told her to let me think things over and then I left.

I am back home now. This time I was on my bed naked. I was stroking my sore cock thinking about what had happened this past weekend. If Mom moved closer I knew we would become lovers full time. It wasn't like I had a girlfriend but how would this all work out. I made myself hard and I stroked my cock harder. I brought myself to the edge and I lifted my ass up from the bed. I ended up spurting a big load all over my chest.

As I lay there trying to get calmed down, I knew I would give in. I wanted to see my big titted mother in bed again and have her take my cock as much as was possible.