Father Knows Best

Story Info
Loving father consoles his daughter after a bad date.
4.3k words
4.12
151.5k
85
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers

Being a single father is no easy job, especially to a teenage girl. There is always the constant "drama" associated with adolescent girls. There is also the issue of boys and dating and who is right for your little girl but probably the hardest thing of all is realizing that your once sweet innocent darling little "princess" is not so little any more and grows up before your very eyes and one day becomes a lovely charming voluptuous sensual young woman.

It is especially difficult when you haven't been raising her her whole life but you get her when she is in her teenage years undergoing puberty and blossoming into womanhood. That is when I was reunited with my sweet loving Stella, at the sweet age of 15.

Stella's mother Roxanne and I divorced when Stella was 7 and because Roxanne had better lawyers than I did, she got custody and I was allowed to see her one weekend a month and 3 weeks in the summer then that changed and visitation was stopped because she move 4 states away and Roxanne didn't want Stella going that far and I couldn't afford to see her because I was struggling to get back on my feet financially.

This happened when Stella was nine and it took me three long years working my ass off and going to night school to finish my computer degree and I finally got a job when Stella turned twelve. I had to work 3 long years to where I was making a comfortable enough living to pay child support and afford a decent place to live besides my one room efficiency "bachelor" type apartment.

I was pulling in about 42 grand a year after taxes the year I got Hannah and had saved up to buy a ten year old two bedroom one bath white wooden frame house in a nice neighborhood in the "old town" section of the city that was undergoing urban renewal.

I was finally on my feet financially at the age of 39 and had crawled out of the stifling oppressive debt I had accumulated when I was younger and that had been holding me back from enjoying life. I now began dating and even underwent a vasectomy so I could enjoy the benefits of sex without the complications of unwanted pregnancy because I DID NOT want to have to pay child support for another 18-21 years.

I got Stella in late March just after she turned 15. Roxanne and her boyfriend were tragically killed by a drunk driver and since Stella had no other living relatives besides me, the court had no choice but to award custody of Stella to me.

I remember it like yesterday, Stella arrived at the train station early on a Saturday morning and I hardly recognized her. My sweet little princess was not little any longer but now was a strikingly beautiful voluptuous young woman with honey golden blonde hair put up in pig tails and had the "Cindy Brady" look going.

We drove home and Stella talked constantly telling me all about her life with her mother but she confided in me that she was glad to be out from under her mom's "oppressive iron fist" as she called it and to be living with me.

I told her that there would be some ground rules but they would be reasonable and we would work them out together I also told her because my house was small that we had to share a bath but she would have her own room but it would be connected to the bath. She was fine with that just as long as she could be with me.

Over the next three years we would have a good life together and bond together like most fathers and daughters do. In school she became very popular and was involved in sports like soccer and volley ball. She also was an honor student and by the time she graduated, she was at the top of her class, the class valedictorian.

Stella would also get involved with Wicca and new age stuff and considered herself a "Neo-Pagan," what ever that was. She burned incense candles and wore pagan and Wiccan jewelry at home and dressed that way even at school

Stella had such an out going and Gregarious personality that event the "regular" students who normally look down on "Goth types" befriended her and overlooked her beliefs and she even became popular

This popularity manifested itself in different ways. She was SGA president her senior year as well as she could have any pick of boys she wanted . I had the "talk" with her when she turned 16 and she confided she was still a virgin and was waiting for the love of the right man and I must say I was secretly relieved.

I would watch Stella grow up before my eyes and mature into a young woman and by her 18th birthday she had blossomed into a sexy young woman and we began to see each other differently. The walls of separation would begin to slowly come down between us and we would see each other as more as potential lovers rather than just plain father and daughter.

It would be Stella that made the first move. At eighteen, Stella now stood 5'11" tall weighed about 140 pounds with shoulder length honey golden blonde hair, enticing and piercing crystal ice blue eyes, full red pouty lips and a smoking hot sexy curvaceous 36D-24-34 figure. In short Stella was everyman's dream a nice slender body with big tits.

I know it sounds bad for a father to say this about his daughter but what is a guy to do when his little girl prances around the house wearing little or nothing at all and allows herself to be seen naked when most people would exhibit some form of reasonable modesty.

Now sharing a bathroom and living in such close quarters it was more than likely that one of us would see the other naked on occasion. There were times when I would walk in her room and she would be changing and I would say "excuse me" and close the door back until she put on a t-shirt and then she would open the door and I would talk to her or she would see me come out of the shower and she would cover her eyes until I put a towel around my waist then she would uncover her eyes, but after Stella turned 18 that all changed. The modesty between us all but disappeared.

It happened slowly. Stella would begin to walk around skimpily dressed in an open waist length top and black, red or lavender lace thong style panties and matching thigh high stockings and garters.

The tops were usually a white waist length see through lace robe, a black or red Komodo she got at the flea market, or one of my old light blue long sleeve long sleeve Oxford® shirts that I was going to give away but instead she began wearing them.

Also when I would be showering and stepped out naked, she no longer covered her eyes but instead acted like it was no big deal and even smiled approvingly. Now at 42 I was still handsome. I stood 5'11" weighed about 175 with a six pack abs and a well toned muscular body from working out and playing racquetball.

We would also begin getting ready together in the bathroom. I would be naked shaving at the sink and Stella would be naked and come in and since it was sort of a close bathroom our bodies would sometimes touch. She would squeeze by me and would begin rubbing her body next to mine her cunt up against my ass.

I must say it felt good having her up against me like that and she enjoyed it to and she would play it for what it was worth and soon would hug me and pull her warm soft naked body to mine and put my her arms around my waist and I would do the same to her and when I did more often than not my cock would bulge and poke her pussy from behind but Stella would just smile and enjoy the feeling.

Even though Stella and I had this "open" relationship, she would still see boys and as a good father I pretended I didn't mind but secretly deep down I wanted her for myself but I loved and respected her so I kept my feelings to myself.

Of all the boys she say, there was this one particular boy I didn't trust and I didn't like. There was something about him that wasn't quite right. I had seen it before and then it came to me; He was "plastic" or what you could call a phony two faced bastard, in that he had a fake personality in order to get what he wanted and what he wanted was to take advantage of Stella sexually to get his conquest and move on.

I lovingly warned Stella about him but did not ban her from seeing him. I could tell she was taken by him and I was afraid if I forbade the relationship she would just run off with him an I would lose my princess.

She seemed completely taken by him and thought he was the best thing that walked the earth even considered him to be "the one" until one fateful night things would change and our bond would become stronger and we would cross the line from regular father daughter and would "consummate" our union as lovers.

It was a Wednesday night during her Spring break and Stella came home crying from a date she had and went running to her room. I put down the book I was reading turned off the stereo and walked back to her room and knocked on the door.

"Stella honey are you okay," I said as I knocked.

"GO AWAY!!!," was the response from inside the room.

"Stella honey it will help if you talk about it, trust me," I responded lovingly.

"NO, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE" was Stella's response and I could here the stereo going in her room.

I wasn't going to push it so I turned and went back into the living room. About 30 minutes later my cell phone beeped showing I had a text message and it was from Stella It read "Daddy I am sorry, please come back. I wanna talk," so I walked back to the room and the door was now opened

Stella was sitting on her bed in just her panties and thigh high stockings curled up in a ball, holding her teddy bear and rocking back and forth still sobbing. I went up to her sat down next to her on the bed lovingly pulled her close to me and she didn't resist. I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her as I lovingly dried her eyes and gently stroked her honey golden blonde hair. Stella embraced me and buried her head in my shoulder and began to ball her eyes out.

"There, there punkin," I said as I lovingly caressed her and she crawled up in my lap and embraced me. "Tell daddy what's the matter baby."

"Oh daddy, me and Steve had a really big fight and he dumped me just because I wouldn't go all the way with him and give him sex. You were right after all He was bad for me. Then Stella through her tears in a sarcastic tone said "I am sure you are gloating over that victory."

I disregarded that last statement because it was more than likely anger hurt and raw emotion talking but I did tell her that I wasn't happy I was right but just the opposite. I was sad and hurt because Steve had proven me correct, which I hoped he really wouldn't do and that I was just being an over anxious overly protective father.

" Why do all men have to be that way." Stella said tearfully.

I thought about my answer and tried to frame it in the right way because Stella had asked what most guys would call a "loaded question."

"Well sweetheart, some guys are pigs and are only after one thing and then they move on to their next conquest."

"Why are they like that" Stella asked as she continued to sob.

"I don't really know, I guess they are immature."

Stella then looked into my eyes and said "I know you would never do that to me would you?"

"Of course not Angel. I lovingly replied stroking her bangs. "I love you so very much and I respect you and would never do any thing to hurt you."

That's why I love you so very much daddy," Stella said with a smile and lovingly embraced me and then did something unexpected, she kissed me, but not your usual daughterly kiss on the cheek but a warm loving kiss full on the lips. The kiss lasted a good ten seconds and then she broke it and laid down on the bed and got under the covers.

She then did another unexpected thing when she said "Hold me tonight, I don't wanna be alone. I wanna feel your strong loving arms around me"

I slipped under the covers put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me as I lay next to her.

"This is nice," Stella said softly but there's only one thing wrong."

"What's that" I replied.

She turned over to face me and she put her hand on my shirt and gym trunks and said as she looked into my eyes "one of us is wearing too much clothing. I wanna feel your skin next to mine and with that she removed her panties and smiled as if to say "now its your turn."

Stella helped me pull off my shirt, gym trunks and briefs and soon we were both naked and we got back under the covers and embraced and this time Stella was turned towards me.

"Much better," Stella purred like a kitten and she put her soft hand on my bare muscular chest and began to rub it.

"You can touch me if you like," Stella said smiling coyly sensing my somewhat awkward feelings of apprehension. "I promise I wont' bite, hard, that is unless you really want me to," she added to break the tension.

I placed my hand on Stella's breast and gently stroked it and she smiled. We would lovingly explore each other's bodies for the next 20 minutes. She took her hand placed it around my cock and stroked it and said in a lustful moan "I bet you could really satisfy a woman with this" and then in a voice that was barely audible but still loud enough for me to hear she added "and I sure would love to find out."

I moved my hand down her body until It reached her nicely shaved smooth wet oh so pink pussy and I softly stroked it.

"Oh daddy," Stella purred "Don't stop," so I continued to stroke it.

Stella embraced me and our bodies pressed together and we began to kiss. This time however the kisses were deep passionate French kisses and our bodies began rubbing together.

Soon we forgot we were father and daughter and now saw each other as lovers. We had crossed the line and there was no going back and even if we could, I don't think either of us wanted to.

"Oh god daddy, I gotta feel you deep inside of me," Stella moaned "I must confess I have been saving myself for you until the time was right and now it is. I give myself freely to you body soul and spirit. Let us become one together. Take me and gently lead me into woman hood as I know only you can."

I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. My little girl had just said she wanted me to pluck the flower of her virginity and partake of her sweet womanhood.

"Are you sure hun, I replied. "You had a bad experience tonight and I don't want to take advantage of you."

"You're not," she replied "I love you so much and I want you to be the one who is my first, my last and my only. Fate has brought us together and we both know deep in our souls we are destined for each other."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I took her in my arms lined my cock up with her pussy and she instinctively opened her legs. She grabbed my cock and guided it into her tight wet pussy and then she rolled me over on my back lifted up her body and slowly began fucking me cowgirl style.

"Ahh, umm, oh god, shit ahh " were the sounds she made as she slowly fucked me. She moaned in pain and I could tell it hurt her but she knew she that if she want to experience the full carnal pleasures of sex and the orgasmic bliss it brings, she had to get past the pain.

I had never fucked a virgin before because my ex wife Roxanne had been experienced when I met her. Stella's cunt was tight and she had to force it up and down on my cock It hurt but she didn't want to stop.

About five minutes into our sex session I felt her hymen break and a flood of liquid and blood covered my cock and stained the sheets. Stella screamed "Oh god yes I'm a woman now" and embraced me and kissed me. She then raised back up and this time rode me like a wild bronco.

It was weird seeing my own daughter on top of me and feeling my hard tool inside of her but I just laid back and let her work her magic. I paced my hands on her hips to guide her and soon I was bucking up to meet her motions.

I could feel her juices trickle over my cock and by her moans I could tell she was on the verge of orgasm.

"Oh Daddy make me cum," she panted. Her sweet sugar walls were gripping the sides of my cock and milking it for all its worth. I could feel my cock swell with cum and I let Stella know I was on the verge of cumming.

"Gimme all of you baby, " Stella purred I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside my pussy. Only your spunk can quench the burning fire in my pussy."

As hard as I tried I could not hold back my cum and I moaned and panted "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s Stella I'm cum-m-m-m-i-n-n-n-g-g-g!!!"

"Oh yes daddy" Stella crooned. "Your hot manhood feels so-o-o-o fucking good inside me."

Stella laid on top of me and we embraced and kiss. My cock was still buried deep inside her cunt. We kiss and caress for about 15 minutes and then Stella said "I want more daddy. I want you to fuck me until I cant fuck no more."

I took Stella and rolled her over so that she was on her hands and knees doggie style facing towards the head board. I then got behind her and plunged my cock into her pussy from behind and began fucking her doggie style.

I pulled Stella up so that she was on her hands and knees and I put my arm around her neck to hold her upright. I began to nibble on the flesh of her neck and whisper erotic sayings in her ear, telling her what I was going to do to her.

"Mmmmmm yes daddy," take me, Stella moaned. "I am your trashy little whore to do with as you please. I wanna be daddy's good little girl in public but his naughty little slut in the bedroom."

I pounded Stella hard and fast from behind making her cry out in pain but she said "Oh baby make it hurt so good" I drove her like a pile driver and soon she had to drop back on her hands and knees as the next wave or orgasms ripped through her body like the massive ocean waves plunge against the sides of the mountain cliff.

Stella grabbed the head board arched her back and cried out in pleasure "Oh god yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s daddy, I'm gonna cum." She wailed like the banshee screaming at the top of her lungs and panting for air.

She dropped to her elbows grabbed the sheets bit the pillow as her orgasm hit and the flooded my cock with her cum then fell on to her stomach and I laid on top of her.

We laid together and it took Stella about 5 minutes to get her breath back and then she turned over and we embraced with me on top

"Oh god daddy that was good but I want just one more. Take me missionary style. I wanna feel you close to me as we make love I wanna look in your eyes. I want our souls to become one."

I helped Stella so that she was now positioned with her head on the pillow and her legs were open wide and her knees were bent. Taking my cock I gently inserted it into her wet waiting pussy and sank it all the way down as we embraced and Stella wrapped her legs around me and locked her ankles pulling me in tight to her.

I slowly began to pump Stella gradually building up speed and as I was she said "Daddy repeat these words after me but you must believe. Trust me it will be worth it"

What the hell I thought, it couldn't hurt so I focused my mind emptied all skepticism and allowed myself to believe and recited the words Stella led me in.

Stella began her incantation : "Oh blessed and Holy Mother Eden, most high Queen of the universe and underworld. We offer ourselves to you as a living sacrifice. Bless our union, and the fruits of our loins and may it be pleasing to you. Come join with us and fill us with your power. May we become one with you, one with your secret realm and one with each other. Let our souls spirits minds and body join with each other and you, never to be separated again. It is in your powerful name we petition, Blessed be the Queen."

As we began to fuck something remarkable happened. It felt like a warm presence was surrounding me and a strange highly charged power was coursing though my veins.

Stella felt it also and she commented "Oh daddy isn't it wonderful we are one with the most holy Mother Eden. Relax and let her spirit guide you," so I did and the sex was out of this world

JMiller69
JMiller69
330 Followers
12