Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acdd123
acdd123
871 Followers

"I watched the video 5 times when I found it, you are such a magnificent stud, so big. Watching those huge balls churning your cum into her. I couldn't keep my eyes off it today, snaking down your leg. Ohhh God, I love how it feels in me."

He whispered in her ear:

"You are my slut aren't you?"

"God yes, fuck me!!"

He was fully inside of her and his hips rotated as she moaned in pleasure. He allowed her just to get used to his size without really increasing the power but eventually he pressed his face deep into her hair and his hands gripped her tits as he pushed himself balls deep into her and came. A thick eruption entered her, then a second shot pulsed into her.

"Fuck, I can feel it, so much," she groaned.

He was only just started. "I will put more cum in you than Martin will produce in his life."

He just kept pulsing shot after shot into her. "Fuck does it ever end?" she asked as he came and came and came with growing power into her.

He lowered himself onto her and sighed. "Fuck" she giggled, "I have never been fucked or filled like that."

"That was just letting you get used to me, next week I will really fuck you. I am still hard, if you want me to do you again grab my balls."

She reached down and groped his balls. "Fuck sooo big, please fuck me again stud."

"Don't you love him at all?"

"No" she said with indifference. "I love your huge balls and your huge dick Richard."

"You are my slut aren't you."

"Yes Richard."

He settled into a rhythm and fucked her through the night, cumming time after time. All that existed was her need for his cock and his cum. Not a thought for Martin or Marjorie.

...................................

The next morning Karen wore a pleated mini skirt and a skin tight white t-shirt which emphasised her firm young tits. She looked bad tempered and unlike her normal self over breakfast. Marjorie was not back so the 3 of them had breakfast and then Martin and Karen prepared to leave.

Richard had put on a pair of shorts which emphasised his strong tanned legs but when he walked them to the door it became clear the shorts barely contained the huge barrel of his erect cock. He made no attempt to hide it from the young couple and whilst Karen was barely able to prevent herself from reaching out and grabbing, Martin looked awkward and seemed keen to get out of the door.

They said their goodbyes in the hall and made their way to the car. Karen could barely hide her contempt for her boyfriend and the thought of spending time with him bored her. Half way down the drive she told him to stop and that she had forgotten to do something. "Stay here and I will be back in 10 minutes."

She sauntered down the drive as Martin watched her in his mirror. The front door was open when she arrived at it and she slammed it behind her. Martin wandered what had gor into her that morning. Her issue was what hadn't got into her that morning – it was fully erect and pointing at her face a couple of yards into the hall.

"Fuck, I need this," she said and without delay dropped to her knees and slipped her lips around his huge cock head. She sucked and slurped on his huge cock head as her hands wanked him deeper into her throat.

"You taste incredible, so much pre-cum," she giggled. Her mood was much improved.

"Are you thinking of dumping him?"

"How did you guess?"

"Well shall we go upstairs, there is a camera running and we have a video to make. You better be hot baby, you have 142 to beat"

acdd123
acdd123
871 Followers
12