Fathers and Daughters Ch. 02

Story Info
David, Jenny and Melanie.
7.2k words
4.2
71.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the second instalment of my sordid tale, the road to debauchery is easy to travel once you get started I'm afraid, I hope you're not too shocked, it wasn't all my fault you see.

I slept well that night, surprisingly well in fact, I know I was feeling guilty about what Jenny and I had allowed to happen in my bedroom, but I woke up on Saturday morning feeling great, I always get up at six, whatever day of the week, I love the early mornings when everything is quiet.

Good time of day for private stuff?

I didn't wake up with an erection for one thing, that in itself is unusual, you see, even though I'm in my fifties, I still have a very strong sex drive.

Is that the reason for all the porn on your PC David?

It's not porn, but I will admit I just never seem to tire of looking at erotic images.

It's porn, you wanker!

I spend several hours each week I suppose searching for great pictures to download and save, all free ones of course.

Tight bastard!

One thing I do insist on is choosing good looking women, I can't abide some of the uglier stuff on the net, the really crude stuff, it does nothing much for me to look at fat old slappers doing this that and whatever else, sorry folks, but that's just me, give me a gorgeous Playboy centrefold anytime, the quality of the girls always shows through and I happen to think that's important.

Each to his own.

I also think that video is not half as big as everybody claims, I know it can be horny to see all the action going on and that's what a lot of people want to jack off to, but there's still something hugely exciting about a good erotic story or a good quality still picture that your eyes can drink in slowly; a few years ago they were in abundance in top shelf magazines, dirty stories accompanied by pictures featuring lovely models, I'd love to see a revival of all that, I've often thought of turning my writing efforts to that very thing.

Stop going on, they want the story now.

I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine, my prick smelt like an old herring, my loosely hooded foreskin traps smells easily and because I hadn't washed it after my orgasm with Jenny it was ...

Oh my God, my orgasm with Jenny!

For those of you who missed the previous chapter, Jenny is my eighteen year old daughter ... yes, I did say daughter ... she has fantastic looks and I can hardly keep my eyes off her, now she tells me she wants to be a glamour model, with me as her manager!

As I stood under the shower spray getting clean, the reality of last night's dirty deed hit me like a ton of bricks, my daughter and I had played with each other sexually!

Not quite true, you never touched her, it was the other way round.

That's right, it was her who touched me, it wasn't my fault.

Noooooo, of course not.

She took her nightie off and climbed in beside me, I didn't invite her!

You showed her your cock though, your excited cock.

She wanted to see it!

Why was it excited, why was your cock hard David?

Because ... because of her, because my daughter turns me on.

Pervert!

I'm sorry, it won't happen again!

No?

No!

What about the next time she comes to you, what will you do then?

No way, there'll be no next time, I'm going to stop this before it goes any further, Jenny talking about being a nude model and earning loads of money is ridiculous, me as her manager indeed, no I don't think so.

Filled with a new found resolve and eager to put the guilty part behind me, I dressed in loose shorts and an old tee shirt and went down for some breakfast, in the early morning I knew I'd have some time alone before Jenny emerged for the day, so I took my toast and coffee into the study and flashed up the PC.

I was just about to log on to one of my favourite girly sites as I often do first thing, net traffic is minimal then and everything seems to come through faster; then I thought about the Jenny situation and paused, I realised I needed to use this time to put together a good argument for not agreeing to her modelling plans.

Why not, what's wrong with it, lots of girls do it?

Indeed they do, one girl called Alison Angel is all over the Internet, she's one of my favourites, with an incredible body and blonde hair about the same shade as my daughter's, she must have started young, her pussy always looks tight and mysterious, no gaping labia with her, I wonder if Jenny's pussy is anything like Alison Angel's?

You hope so.

I wonder if her dad is on the set, could it be him behind the camera?

My mind drifted off to a big country house we had borrowed for the day from the rich proprieter of a dirty magazine, Jenny was chuffed to bits about working with Alison Angel and the two of them were sampling some outfits for the lesbian shots we were about to do; they had been through a whole box full of high quality lingerie together, trying on different sets calmly in front of both me and the photographer, the big boss kept popping in to see how we were doing and of course he got an eyefull of the girls at the same time.

Lucky bugger.

The girls were pulling up the stockings they had chosen, Alison's were white hold ups and my daughter had chosen some tan ones with thick seems, they were attached to the nineteen fifties style corselet she had selected, that stern looking one piece type with an open crotch, the delicious folds of her hairless slit were on view past the broad suspender straps as she bent to adjust them with her back to me ...

Oh no, you've got it bad old son!

Snapping back to reality I realised my cock was filling up, I seem to be getting randier as I get older, I didn't think it was meant to be like that?

There was a picture of Alison Angel on the screen in front of me, I don't know how it got there, but I was just contemplating starting off a little slide show of dear Alison when there was a tap tap tap on the study door.

"Hold on a sec!"

Quickly, I put up something harmless on the screen and went to the door which I had bolted, out of habit.

"Jenny, up so early, this is rare, what's up?"

She was wrapped in a big fluffy towel with her hair turbaned up in a smaller one and her bare shoulders were still damp, I kept one hand in my pocket.

"I just had a shower, I couldn't get the temperature to stay in one place half the time, you need to see to that daddy."

"I'll take a look later darling, I promise."

"I need to get off fairly soon to meet Melanie at the station."

"I see, you didn't mention an early start last night."

"No, well, we were both busy with other things as I recall, I thought you probably had enough on your mind daddy?"

She looked over my shoulder to the PC.

"I know I'm a pain, sorry if I'm keeping you from something important."

She seemed to emphasise the word important in a funny sort of way and I got the impression she might be onto me, I'd had the door bolted ... shit, what a stupid giveaway!

"Come on in then, is there something I can do?"

Jenny wafted past me and stood right next to my desk, so close to my secret world of pleasure and guilt, she turned to face me and put her arms up to unwind the turban and shake out her damp golden hair in true cover girl style, I guess I must have been staring.

"It's about last night daddy, our talk."

"Ah yes, about that, well I wanted to talk to you too, about the modelling thing I mean."

"First of all daddy, I've been worrying a lot, can I really pull it off I mean, I'd like your true opinion, do you think I've got what it takes?"

Before I could answer, my daughter's hand loosened the tuck on the towel and it fell around her feet, under it she was wearing this tiny yellow bikini which was really just three small triangles of material held together with shoe laces, her breasts were almost spilling from the sides because they were not really inside bra cups at all, my heart gave a lurch upon seeing her ripe young body again, this time in full daylight and right where I masturbate to visions just like her all the time!

"Jenny, what are you doing?"

"I'm posing daddy, just like I'll have to do for other men if I want to get on in the business, though not all photographers are men; tell me honestly as I twirl, is my figure good enough do you think?"

My God!

I blushed and farted as my nearly naked daughter displayed herself for me.

Look at that arse!

She was magnificent, ripe was indeed a good word to use, she looked over her shoulder at me as I examined her backside, then she gave me the profiles as she rotated with hands on hips, the jaunty thrust of her breasts was delightful, the barely covered mound between her legs bulged promisingly, she has a definite gap between her legs due to well defined thighs and tight buttocks and when she had her back to me again I just wanted her to lean forwards slowly and show me that heavenly view which I love so much, with or without panties.

"Jenny, darling, please, this isn't necessary, it's not me you need to convince anyway, now cover yourself up please!"

"But daddy, you've got an experienced eye, I know you have, so give me a proper opinion, pleeeease."

Saying this she turned back towards me, she pushed one knee forward in a pose which flared her hips, she crossed her arms beneath her lovely breasts and pushed upwards, making them thrust with a deeper cleavage, her nipples were erect with the excitement of what she was doing.

"Okay, I admit it, I think you're very beautiful if I'm honest, what's this about my experienced eye then?"

"Oh come on father, I found your stick drive the other day and had a look while you were out washing the car, really daddy, a less liberal girl might think you're disgusting."

Oh fuck, how much did she look at?

I kept quiet, not knowing how to respond, she knew she'd rattled me with that but I tried to regain some composure.

"Jenny, please cover up, we'll have to talk about this later."

I blushed and farted like an old school teacher.

"It's no good sounding all indignant, it's too late for that, your secret is out and if you want to keep me from telling everyone about your hobby ... then you'll agree to help with my career, is that understood?"

"Is this some kind of blackmail?"

"You could call it that if you want, but you see, I'm a very determined girl and I know what I want, now have we got a deal or not?"

I puffed my cheeks out, I rolled my eyes to the ceiling.

"This is ..."

"What, outrageous?"

"Yes."

"No father, this ... is outrageous."

With that she bent to my keyboard and brought up the minimised picture I'd been perusing, the lovely Alison Angel was just licking a pink dildo, sitting back with her legs in the air and everything on show.

"Do you want everyone to know about this father?"

I said nothing, what could I say, there was a moment of strained silence, Jenny knew she had me.

Shit!

She bent to pick up her damp towel and draped it casually over her left shoulder, I'd enjoyed looking at my daughter in her micro bikini, the wetness I felt oozing from my prick was clear proof of that.

Pervert!

I couldn't help myself, she's gorgeous, the trouble is that she knows it and I have the feeling she thinks she can wrap me round her little finger any time she fancies.

Yep ... that about sums it up Dave.

I made a lame attempt at changing the subject and stepped forward to swap screens again to something harmless, it didn't seem right to have a chat with Jenny while Alison's cunt was on display.

"So how come the Melanie visit is so early?"

"I know it's unusual, but she wanted to come over so we could do some shopping in the morning, then we'll come back here later and have plenty of time to talk about my career plans with you."

"Oh, you were serious then?"

She paused, with a look on her face that could turn a man to stone.

"Of course I'm serious, but I knew you'd have doubts, which is why I wanted Mel to fill in the details, you might give it more credit if it comes from someone else."

"I'm sorry, no harm intended sweetheart."

She has a short fuse my daughter, I looked at her, expecting perhaps to hear more demands, but she just smiled in a superior kind of way and walked towards me, she paused at my shoulder and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"I knew you'd want to help daddy, thanks soooo much, I'll leave you to your project now, whatever that is today."

She glanced meaningfully at the PC and left the study with swaying hips, leaving an aroma of talcum powder in her wake.

Little minx!

I tried to shake the vision of Jenny's tits from my brain but they were constantly there, like they were imprinted on my eyes, my daughter's breasts are well shaped and very rounded, very thrusting, quite similar in fact to Alison Angel's famous pair, I'd seen quite a lot of them in the last couple of days.

You know you want to do more than just look, you want to get your hands on them!

Some tits hang, some just bulge, more like half a grapefruit with a nipple stuck on, Jenny has breasts that are cone shaped and vibrant, they tremble with her movements and it draws your eyes, I know she wears a 34C because I examined her bra before I filled it with jism - check out Chapter 1 - those damn nipples always seem to be erect when I see them and call out to be sucked and played with endlessly, they are so ...

You know now that's what you want to do, you could put your cock in between them and ..!

Shut it, I'm talking!

The thought of seeing her posing in skimpy underwear and stockings had my pulse raging and my cock leaking like a dripping tap.

Wip it out and have a quick one.

No no no, I've got to show more control!

Remember how her soft hand felt clutching your prick last night?

No ... shut up, leave me alone!

I held my head in my hands and wondered what kind of a mess I was getting myself into, she already knew about my online habits, would she really tell everyone about my activities if I didn't agree to help her?

Don't worry, it's not real porn, just nice pictures.

Yes, nice pictures, no worse than buying a Playboy or a Penthouse, it's not illegal, plenty of people do that without shame, so why not me?

That's the spirit, chin up, don't let her get to you!

The trouble is, there's a very fuzzy dividing line between glamour and porn and I honestly don't know how much I can trust myself to police that line, especially if my daughter is involved.

Oh well, there was no point in fretting over it because it seemed I just had to find a way of dealing with the situation, one thing was certain, I was determined to play the lead role and if Jenny wanted me to be her manager it was going to be me giving the instructions, that's what managers do.

Little did I know then, just how wrong I could be!

LATER THAT DAY ...

I busied myself for the rest of the morning with tidying out the garage to keep me away from the computer and soon it was time for some lunch, so I had a quick sandwich and a good think about Jenny and her ideas, of course that got me drifting back to the PC for another quiet session while Jenny was still out with her friend Melanie.

I was deep into re-naming a lot of picture files, so they would be easier to store and search through when looking for a certain type, you'll know what I mean if I say nurse, stockings, upskirt, etc; I was concentrating quite hard and didn't hear the door opening, the first clue I got that I was being watched was hearing Jenny's voice.

"See, I told you this is where he'd be Mel."

"Jenny, you could knock!"

I turned to face them, feeling the blood heat my face, knowing there was a topless girl on the screen behind me.

"No need to stop Mr B, or can I call you David?"

"You must be Melanie, hello?"

She was a strikingly lovely girl with long dark hair and great skin, she was quite tall and she looked slightly older than Jenny but I knew she wasn't; the puppy fat was gone and in it's place was a fuller figure with long legs, she was wearing a candy striped mini skirt and matching top, oh and yes, Melanie did wear a bra, this girl needs one.

"You remember me then, I used to visit Jenny and we played on the trampoline together, you kept an eye out to see we didn't get hurt, like a good, very caring father."

She said that in a pointed kind of way.

"Yes I do recall you two having lots of fun out there, it's fine to call me David."

The girls dumped their shopping bags and Jenny pushed Melanie towards the two seater sofa like it was some kind of contest, they plonked down next to each other in a girlish flurry of arms and legs, my daughter was wearing a short yellow skirt with a matching halter top and both of them had trouble not flashing their knickers at me as they sat on the edge and tried not to slide back on the smooth leather, I tried very hard not to stare as they settled.

"We're pooped, the shops were hell, too many crumblies around with trollies for a Saturday morning, unbelievable."

I dragged my eyes away from their legs and turned back to the screen, I minimised the picture a little self consciously and fussed about with the stick drive but it was no good pretending I'd been doing anything meaningfull when they disturbed me, I'd been well and truly rumbled and I needed a distraction.

"Can I get you two some drinks perhaps, I'm having one?"

"Yes please daddy ... Mel?"

"Oh that would be lovely, anything that's cold."

"Okay, back in a mo ..."

I escaped to the kitchen for a few valuable seconds and tried to gather my wits, what could I tell them to explain away the picture they'd caught me looking at?

You're doing a survey of website names for things to do with prime numbers and you accidentally stumbled into one called seventeen.com?

Pathetic!

I could give that a try maybe, but things were moving a lot faster than I'd anticipated; the previous night, Jenny got into my bed to tell me she wants to be a nude model and I made a fool of myself by getting all excited, this time I had Melanie in the house, the friend and part time model who's been encouraging my daughter, preparing to tell me all about why I should let Jenny start taking off her clothes for the whole world to masturbate over!

She's hot though is Melanie, a big girl, lovely jumblies ...

Shut up ..!

I took a deep breath and went back with the cold drinks, preparing to lie my socks off and tough it out somehow.

"Here we are ladies ... oh ..."

I stopped in the study doorway looking at these two adorable arses peeking at me from under their short skirts, the girls were bent over my desk tinkering with the keyboard.

Oh yes ... thank you Lord!

Say something then, cough gently, something to announce yourself?

Both girls wore white panties, that much was obvious, Melanie's were briefer than Jenny's and she had a lovely tan and wide hips, but my daughter's pants had frilly edges to them and were almost see through so it was very hard to award a prize quickly to either bottom; the girls didn't seem too concerned about me seeing them like that but they must have known I was there, I guess they were fascinated by some of the file names they were finding on my hard drive, I cleared my throat noisily.

"You didn't ask my permission to do that Jenny, I wouldn't touch your computer without being invited, now would I?"

Both of the young lovelies turned inwards to look at me and smile, the pose they adopted was one I really like, one they would see many times if they looked carefully through my folders!

"Come and sit down dad and we can start."

"We can start, what does that mean?"

"Just come and sit down David, I'll explain."

I felt very uneasy at the way things were moving, this was hardly me in charge, was it?

I handed them the drinks as they turned around and edged aside just enough for me to sit in the middle on my usual chair, only now I had an eighteen year old girl in a short skirt standing close on either side of me, all I had to do was reach out and my fingers could curl around a smooth thigh, slide up a skirt until ...

12