Father's Business Legacy

Story Info
Son stumbles into Indian mother with fucked by associates.
885 words
3.7
119.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AMMA
AMMA
9 Followers

December 28, 2003

It was around 4pm my college left early, I usually come home only around 6 pm daily, nothing much happened and was feeling shit tired so decided to go back home early.

I live in of the best localities in Mylapore chennai, I live in the first floor of an independent bungalow, I live with my mother ,my father a rich stock broker died 2 years back leaving behind his over sexed and big boobed wife,both his bank balances and his good loyal friends who had made good money by his good advise on deals.

We have two bungalows leased out to two big corporate firms giving my mother enough money to live like a princes, we currently live in a rented place belonging to my fathers partner who is also our landlord a old ripe Christian by the name of Patrick Saldhana.

The decision to live in the first floor was immediate as it was the best option for us, hence technically its not really an independent flat types, three bedrooms well done place, the only issue was all the rooms had access to the ground floor house of Patrick saldhana.

I got back quietly home as my friend dropped me back with my pair of keys I quietly slipped up to my room passing by all the bedrooms my bedroom was the last bedroom and it was directly below Patricks huge drawing cum rest room I could look down into his room If I choose to.

I called out to my mother there was no response, I just slipped back to her bedroom, to my surprise it looked as though she had undressed quickly and left, I just saw her door going to patricks house close as I entered, I took few minutes to understand what lay before me, on the bed were lying my mothers nylon saree just thrown on the bed, a lovely Jockey panty, a lovely black St Micheal 40D bra, her blouse, and a whiff of lovely Davidoff water perfume lingering above her clothes.

I heard the door bang down, I quickly ran back to my room, as I looked down to patricks saldhans living room my mother entered nude totally nude,a sight I would love to describe to you, she is about 5 feet tall not very fat not very thin either, she has a good amount of flowing hair, being a south Indian woman she had lovely mark of sindhoor which was surprising to see on her forehead, a lovely thick chain hanging between her lovely firm breasts, each side caught between her huge nipples almost protruding like proud strawberries, lovely chocolate in color. As she came into the room Patrick entered he was only in his underwear,,,, ready and waiting……I was surprised to see a quick motion behind my mother when another figure grabbed her from behind, the sight of the second person was even more shocking it was no one else than my fathers secretary Natraj Sastry.

They both hugged each other like fond lovers, they were passionately kissing, when Patrick also walked up to them and pulled down his underwear, seeing Patrick approach them my mother made room for him tow and put her arms on top of each of their shoulders as both Patrick and Natraj were busy on each of my mothers tits pulling at her nipples which were getting bigger and bigger, nataraj was busy squeezing her boobs while Patrick moved down to her cunt.

My mother was moaning,, she stopped and said guys you just have one hour before my son comes back from college, Patrick saldhana grinned and shouted Girija by the time your son is back we would have fucked you at least twice.

My mother bent down and sat on the sofa, busily handing each of their growing cocks, as they were continuously playing with her tits, and began sucking them, both of them had good respectable cocks, my mother had pulled their foreskin and was sucking on them like lolly pops.

This continued endlessly for almost 5minutes, my mother suddenly got up and laid down on the small diwan on the hall she was literally facing me I could see both of her tits pointing In perfect opposite directions , thick pubic hair like a musk rats nest, lovely pink cunt lips wet and leaking, Patrick applied spit on his cock and mounted my mother, natraj sastry was holding his cock in his hand and enjoying the sight of partick pumping into my mother, her whole body was shaking on the impact of his pumping the chains, her lovely tits,finally Patrick finished and natraj mounted, and also shat his load on to my mother.

My mother exchanged some pleasant comment with each other kissed them again and moved out, I quickly moved back to my room and slipped out of the back of the house just as the door closed in my mothers bedroom.

It was quite a sight, my pants leaking with cum seeing my mother being fucked willingly like a whore by my fathers business partner and secretary, from then on I made it a regular point to come home early suddenly on days and many a time have been fortunate to witness my mother fucks with Patrick and Natraj.

AMMA
AMMA
9 Followers