Fathers Destiny

Story Info
A father gets a tough lesson from his gay son.
1.8k words
3.68
71.3k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjjl
bjjl
11 Followers

Katisu stepped from the shower and immediately dried himself with a towel. He saw Mahito laying naked on the bed, his hand slowly stroking the hard cock. Katisu was nineteen and Mahito was twenty. They both worked for the same company, loading trucks at the dock yards. Katisu was still living at home with his father but he was making plans to move out in an apartment with Mahito as soon as they enough money.

That afternoon Katisu's father returned home early to find his son naked in bed with another man who was sucking his cock. In a rage of anger, his father ordered Katisu out of his house and to never return again! He told Katisu he no longer had a son. He said if his mother were still alive she would be disgraced.

Katisu and Mahito managed to get a small place and turned it into a home for the two of them. Katisu, however never forgot how his father had tossed him out. He thought his father knew he was gay when he was back in high school. One evening in a local bar Katisu heard a man talking about having his co worker roughed up because he kept parking in his space.

There was a man they said, that would do it for a certain amount of money. They would not really hurt the co worker but rather put fear into him. This gave Katisu an idea as he bought the man a drink.

"Thanks for the drink. Do I know you?"

"No. I heard you talking about roughing someone up."

The man stared at him. "I don't know what you mean. I never said anything like that." He got up and left the bar.

The next evening he was there again and Katisu bought him another drink.

"I am not a cop. I have someone I need roughed up a bit."

"Who is it?"

"My father," Katisu answered.

"You hate your father?"

"No. Not really. I am angry with him and his stupid ass ways." Katisu paused for a moment. "Maybe this something you don't want to do."

The man finished his drink. "What do you want done?"

"I want him kidnapped. I don't want him hurt. Just taken somewhere bound, gagged and blindfolded. Stripped, raped, forced to suck cock and humiliated. I want to be there so I can watch and give his naked ass a beating!"

The man smiled and held his glass up for another drink. "It can be arranged but it will cost you."

"How much?"

"1000."

"It will take me some time but I will get the money."

"You must really hate your father."

"I don't hate him. That's why I don't want him hurt. I just want to humiliate him like he has done to me."

The man slipped Katisu a card. "When you get the money call me."

It would be almost four weeks before Katisu had the money. It was all set for that Friday night when Hachiro returned home from work. Several men would enter the house using the key Katisu still had. They would take him to an old warehouse that they used frequently. Once there, Hachiro was stripped naked, tied to a wooden table and sexually assaulted by two of the men.

One of the men threatened to castrate Hachiro unless he sucked his cock. Hachiro quickly took the mans cock into his mouth and did as he was told. Katisu was completely turned on watching his father being sexually abused and humiliated. Katisu and Mahito were enjoying every minute as they could tell by their rock hard cocks. Katisu stepped up to the table and slid his cock into his fathers mouth. One of the men other men ordered him to suck the cock.

A tremendous rush of satisfaction came over Katisu as he felt his father's tongue licking and sucking his hard cock. Suddenly he ejaculated, shoving his cock deeper into his father's mouth. That was the revenge he wanted it was just too bad his father was blindfolded so he could not see it was his sons cock he was sucking. Mahito couldn't resist the spread open ass of Katisu's father. He quickly shoved his hard cock deep into the inviting ass and fucked him hard.

Katisu grabbed a wooden paddle. The first hard smack echoed through the empty warehouse. Katisu's father gave out with a yelp but the gag would not let it all out. His father's cock and balls shook with every strike of the paddle as it landed across his bare ass cheeks. Katisu realized what he must do next.

He tossed the paddle away and grabbed his fathers hard cock. With a strong fist, Katisu began jerking his father's cock until he ejaculated right there on the floor. Katisu smiled at the man and waved goodbye, he was satisfied. Mahito told Katisu it was the greatest thing he even experienced. Katisu agreed but he said he was not finished yet.

Saturday morning came quick for Hachiro he still had vivid memories of the night before. He soaked in the bath for a long time, hoping to wash away the humiliation he suffered the night before. Suddenly there was a loud knock. He quickly jumped out of the tub, covered himself with a towel and went to answer the door. He was surprised to see Katisu standing there.

"What do you want?" His father asked.

Katisu pushed his way inside and slammed the door. "I heard a story about you from some me at the bar. I came by to see if it was true."

"What do you mean? What kind of story?"

"How you spent a nigh of sex with four men. Being fucked! Sucking cocks and eating semen!"

Hachiro went completely silent for a moment. "It was not me! They forced me. I had no choice!"

"They said you sucked their cocks and enjoyed it!" Katisu reached over and yanked the towel away from his father. Hachiro quickly moved his hands to hide his crotch. "You allow another man to ejaculate you in front of everyone. Yet, you are ashame to be naked in front of me?"

His father slowly hung his head because he could not bare to make eye contact with his son. Katisu slowly walked in a circle around his father. "You think I am a disgrace? You are the disgrace! Put your hands on top your head. Right now!"

Hachiro quickly placed his hands on top his head. Katisu could now see his father's erection which was in plain view.

Katisu reached over and slapped his fathers cock. "Why is your cock so hard? Are you waiting for someone to jerk you off again?"

His father spoke softly. "No. I don't know. I have no control. It just is."

"Put your hands behind your back." As soon as he did, Katisu tied them firmly together then shoved his father into the center of the room.

"Spread your legs open! Wide OPEN!"

Katisu sat down in a chair and stared at his naked father, noticing that his father's cock was erect as ever.

"Do you see now how humiliating you look. All naked and your hard cock standing out. Powerless to do anything about it!"

Katisu walked over to his father and roughly grabbed him by his cock.

"You're gonna get down on your knees and suck my cock dry!" He slapped his fathers cock hard again. "Get down and do it!"

As he knelt down on the floor, Hachiro already knew he had no choice. He watched his son open his pants and pull out his hard cock. Katisu rubbed the head of cock all over his fathers face before putting it in his mouth.

Once again that feeling of satisfaction came over him. It was even better extracting revenge on his father the second time. However, this time when Katisu was ready to ejaculate he pulled his cock out and let it squirt all in his father's face. Suddenly the was another knock at the door. Hachiro's heart almost stopped. "Please!" He said to his son. "You can't let anyone see me like this. Please!"

Katisu walked over to the door and opened it. Hachiro was breathing very heavy now. In walked Katisu's friend Mahito, the same friend his father had caught him with the day he threw him out.

"Hachiro! You look so inviting down there on your knees." Mahito smiled. "How would you like to suck my cock dry?"

"Open big and wide."

Again Hachiro knew he had no choice as Mahito shoved his hard cock deep into his mouth. Katisu reached down and pinched his father's hard little nipples.

"You look so good with a big cock in your mouth," he said pinching harder.

"Just like you look so good with a hard cock."

Suddenly, Katisu saw sperm start to trickle from his father's mouth. He knew Mahito was ejaculating now. Katisu watched the semen dribble from his lips as Mahito pumped his cock in and out of the slippery mouth.

"I bet you like the taste of man chowder don't you?"

His father was too humiliated to even speak, instead he just held his head down.

Katisu and Mahito retied Hachiro to one of the open beams in the ceiling. With a rope around the beam, his arms were hoisted above his head. His legs were held open with a broom handle that was tied to his ankles and duct tape was used to cover his mouth.

Katisu reached over and pinched his father's nipples again. "How do you feel in this position. You are unprotected and wide open." Katisu smiled and crabbed his father's hard cock. "I think you look good like this."

Katisu took out a cock vibrator and slipped the ring over the head of his father's hard cock, placing the round vibrator end under his glans. "This is something a son should never be allowed to do. Extract the sperm from his father!"

Katisu turned on the switch and the vibrations immediately began throbbing the head of his father's cock.

Katisu and Mahito got a couple of beers and some chips from the kitchen then turned on the television. Occasionally they would glance over to see how Hachiro was doing. Hachiro's hips were rocking, his cock was twitching and bobbing. His chest was now beginning to heave in and out. Katisu and Mahito turned to watch Hachiro.

The vibrator had done its work, Hachiro's body quivered for a moment then his cock erupted spewing his semen all down his shaft. Katisu left the vibrator still running he went back to watching television with Mahito. About thirty minutes later Hachiro's cock was hard again and the vibrator ejaculated him again. Several minutes later, Mahito slid his cock into Hachiro's ass and fucked him one last time before leaving.

Katisu untied his father and made him lay naked on the floor. "Now, you can see I am not the one to disgrace the family but you are!"

As Katisu opened the front door to leave he said to his father. "You do not deserve a son like me."

End>>>>>>>>>>>>>

bjjl
bjjl
11 Followers