Faunus Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I just remembered," she said, "On your application, you said you'd never been deep-throated. Is that really true?"

"Wh-what?" I stammered. "Yeah, that's right."

Her smile turned into an evil grin.

"All right, then, cowboy. Hang onto your hat!"

She dove back onto my cock with a vengeance, sucking harder and faster, coating even more of my turgid penis with mixed saliva and pre-cum. She took her hand from my balls, lifted her skirt, and started rubbing herself, still pumping me with her right hand. She began moaning from her own impending orgasm. The vibration of her mouth intensified the delicious sensation. After several more strokes, I was panting hard and reaching the point of no return. My cock got thicker and harder as I reached the edge. Just before I came, Claire leaned forward into my crotch, her mouth swooping down the entire length of my cock. I felt the head pop into her throat and I gasped at the sensation. Her nose was in my pubic hair and her chin gently bumped against my scrotum. She licked my balls as she engulfed me.

"OH FUCK DAMMIT!" I shouted as she held me. I came harder than ever before. My cock exploded, pumping load after load of cum down her throat. I couldn't help bucking my ass off the chair as I came. I was still gushing and twitching as she pulled back and opened her mouth to take several ropy strands on her tongue. She rubbed herself faster and faster until she came too, moaning and panting. She sucked me dry, her lips around my cock head, her small hand pumping my huge member, her eyes locked on mine. Still stroking me slowly, she rolled my semen around in her mouth, tasting it, then swallowed.

"Camembert, with a hint of earth and spices," she said with a smirk. "Not bad." She kissed the tip of my dick.

"Thank you," I said as I slumped in the chair and tried to catch my breath.

"Let's see what the second load's like," Claire said as she began to stroke my cock faster. I was surprised to see I was still rock hard.

"You're kidding."

"Not at all. You've basically got no refractory period now, and we need to make sure your output is consistent in volume, texture, and flavor across multiple ejaculations." She released my bouncing dick and stood up with a graceful motion. "You know, it's not fair for just one of us to be naked," she said, unzipping her skirt.

I slumped in the chair. I didn't know how much of this I could take.

* * *

After resigning from my retail job, Claire and several other Faunus employees put me through an intense training course that left me exhausted and drained of every drop of semen my new, improved body could generate. I thought I knew everything about sex -- after all, I'd been sexually active for almost twenty years. I was wrong. Because my first assignment was a simple ravishing -- Faunus' most popular service -- my courses focused on domination techniques including a particular collection of sex positions, hair pulling, use of muscle force to encourage submission, spanking, vocal intimidation, and a whole range of bondage gear that I'd never even heard of. They would teach me more advanced techniques and how to perform other Faunus services if I did well enough during my first gig. My first assignment's name was Mary Susan Smith.

My years with a small bank served me well as I studied Mary's file. In my previous life, getting to know our customers, their lives and loves, their families, children, spouses, pets, and grandkids helped me succeed. Mary's file included material from the online form she completed, video from an interview at Faunus' offices, a background check, and a report from our private investigator, whom we'd hired to snoop into her personal life. I learned that she loved Charles, her boyfriend, but she was bored and frustrated by their sex life. Charles could not be coaxed into trying anything more adventurous than doggie style with the lights on.

There were photos and other personal information in her file. Mary was in her late twenties. She had an MBA and a successful career in the financial sector. She was a redhead with wavy shoulder-length hair and bright green eyes. She was 5' 3", 130 pounds. Mary had a classic hourglass figure: slim waist, curvy hips, and large breasts. She was incredibly hot.

Previous boyfriends had been far more exciting in bed but were not good marriage material, and she fully intended to marry Charles. She heard about Faunus Fantasies from friends who were clients. She pretended to be embarrassed and somewhat disgusted by their stories but she was a little envious and very aroused. Following another night of unsatisfying sex with Charles, she visited Faunus' website and completed the client questionnaire. Faunus responded with a quote and a request for a pre-session interview, the better to satisfy her desires.

The cost was expensive -- no doubt about that -- but it was a better investment than the couples' massage at the day spa she'd visited with Charles. He found the experience repulsive and disturbing, and refused to ever go again.

* * *

On a late Friday afternoon, Claire took me to my first gig. Her rakish CTS coupe was black, sexy, and angular. It looked like an origami car. Claire drove like a very polite maniac, following every rule of the road except the speed limit. Her short, black skirt rode up her creamy thighs as she furiously stomped the pedals and cranked the steering wheel with a look of intense concentration. She believed the posted speed limit was the slowest you should drive. Optimum speed was double the numbers on those pesky road signs. I cinched my seat belt tight and hung on to the passenger door handle while stealing occasional glances at her cleavage and her pretty legs as we sailed through midafternoon traffic.

In a nondescript, older subdivision on the outskirts of town, she slowed and turned into the driveway of a new house -- a hideous McMansion, really -- which Faunus Fantasies had built to its specifications. Every room had multiple hidden cameras. These measured employee performance and insured client safety. Recordings from those cameras provided clients with mementos of their sessions, if they so desired. The basement was a dungeon, with a full array of implements for fans of more strenuous scenes, while the first and second stories were indistinguishable from a normal, everyday, five-bedroom house. It sat on two acres of land, lined with a thick growth of trees preventing prying observation from neighbors.

We parked behind the house. Claire popped the trunk and I unloaded my suitcase. She stepped out of the car and gave me a tight hug.

"You'll do great," she said. "Don't be nervous. You're a natural."

"Thanks, Claire. I hope so. See you soon, and thanks for the ride."

"I'll be watching. Make us proud." She grinned. "Drive that bitch crazy; it's what she's paying us for."

She slammed the car door and rolled the window down to remind me of one more thing before she left.

"What's the client's safe word again?"

"Ratatouille!"

She laughed. "That's right! Have fun! Bye!"

She backed her car onto the street, then screeched away. I was alone. I entered the house and went directly to the master suite, where I tucked my gear away in various drawers and cabinets. The whole time, I had the client's checklist running through my head. Since this was my first job, Faunus would let a lot of rookie mistakes slide, but they were rigorous about two things. First, if the client says their safe word or -- if they're gagged, for example -- they signal they've had enough, you stop everything and end the scene. They even get a prorated refund for their unused time if they decide not to proceed. Second, you never subject the client to an activity they've said they definitely don't want. You respect their hard limits. For some people, anal is a hard limit and for others, you don't get anywhere near them with a piece of rope, to give two examples.

Any Faunus Fantasies employee who ignores the safe word or a client's hard limits will be out on the street in a heartbeat, permanently banned from ever working there again. Some of Mary's hard limits were feces, urine, needles, blood, and breath control. I was just as happy that these were off the table because scat play, golden showers, and blood play made me uncomfortable just to think about and I didn't have experience with the others, so I wouldn't be able to do them correctly.

I had several hours to go before Mary was scheduled to arrive. I helped myself to a microwave meal from the well-stocked kitchen, then took a nap in a secret room for Faunus personnel. I awoke refreshed. I changed into the clothes Mary requested: black jeans, boots, and turtleneck. I saved the ski mask for her arrival.

* * *

I heard Mary's BMW crunching up the gravel drive at exactly nine -- precisely the time she had requested. From inside the dark house, I watched her park around back, open the trunk, and lift her suitcase. She slammed the trunk closed. I pulled the ski mask over my head. She locked the car with her remote, then strode purposefully toward the back entrance, illuminated by a single light. She wore a turquoise satin dress with a long row of pearl buttons up the front. The hem was just above her knees and showed off her trim legs sheathed in off-white, sheer hose. She wore spike heels the same color as the dress. I wondered if she wore pantyhose or a garter belt and stockings. I guessed pantyhose, because she was a no-nonsense type. On the other hand, she was also the type to book an appointment to be manhandled and fucked by a professional, so maybe not. She let herself in the house and set down her suitcase, closing and locking the door behind her. She fumbled for the light switch but couldn't find it.

This was my cue.

I stepped from the darkness and clamped a hand over her mouth while putting my other arm around her waist, pinning her arms to her body. I pulled her backward, throwing her off balance. She drew in a sharp breath.

"Do as I say and you won't get hurt. Fail to cooperate and you could end up in some serious hurt. Understand?"

She nodded and let out a whimper.

"If I take my hand off your mouth, do you promise not to scream?"

Again, she nodded.

I took my hand away from her mouth and turned her to face me.

"We're going to have some fun tonight, Mary. Well, I am, anyway."

"I've got money and jewelry! And my Bimmer's parked out back! Take anything you want, just don't hurt me."

"Oh, I won't hurt you. Not much, anyway. And I'm not interested in anything you've got except your hot little body."

She squealed as I lifted her easily over my shoulder and carried her down the hallway. She kicked and struggled, losing one shoe. I toted her up the stairs and into the master bedroom. I flipped on the light and set her on her feet on the hardwood floor.

"What do you want? What are you going to do to me?" she said, her voice quavering.

"First, let's see the goods. Take off that dress, and fast."

"No!" Mary stomped her foot and glared. Her fear had evaporated.

"No? What do you mean, no?" I was thrown off by her change from scared girl to angry customer. This was too much like my old job in retail.

"I mean I paid good money to have you rip this dress off of me and I'll be damned if I'm gonna take it off myself. I paid a lot of money to see these buttons fly when you tear this thing, so get to it!"

I'd lost my momentum. "Sorry, I forgot."

I imagined Claire and Eddie back at headquarters watching my video feed, shaking their heads and covering their eyes in embarrassment.

"You're not in character! Do it right!"

"She has a point," I thought, and gathered my wits again. I stepped toward her with a heavy tread.

"Bitch, this dress is coming off NOW!" I growled. I seized the collar of Mary's dress and pulled hard with both hands. The long row of pearl buttons broke loose and sprayed the room, hitting the floor, the furniture, the walls -- even the ceiling -- with a harsh rattling sound. I yanked the dress to the floor, revealing her frilly cream-colored bra, panties, and garter belt. Nice. Her body was as hot as I thought it would be and her pale, smooth skin looked sexy with the lingerie she'd chosen.

Mary sighed with pleasure. "Now that's what I'm talking about."

"Let's see those tits," I said, pulling her bra straps off her shoulders. As I reached for the clasp between her breasts, she took a step back and rearranged the straps back on her shoulders.

"Hey!" she said. "That's not in the script!"

I growled in the back of my throat, grabbed her, and turned her so she was facing away from me. I pressed myself against her, holding her immobile, my erection against her soft ass. I squeezed her left breast and she yelped in surprise.

"Let me tell you about the script, little girl. You don't get a script because you didn't pay for one. You only paid for a basic ravishing, no extras, no script. I get to choose what I do to you and when."

She was breathing fast. "But I checked off a list of stuff you're supposed to do," she whined. "And what you're not supposed to do!"

I unhooked her bra with a quick tug and yanked it off, freeing her big, round tits. She squeaked and covered her quivering breasts with her hands. I was amused by her sudden modesty and aroused by a glimpse of her aureoles over her shoulder. I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "You cheaped out, you cheating whore. If you'd read the directions, you'd have seen that a script costs extra, and you'd have noticed that the checklist you filled out only tells me your "yes", "no", and "maybe" sex acts, nothing more. How did you get your fucking MBA degree without knowing how to read, bitch?"

It took her a moment to catch up and think of a reply. I took that moment to pull a short length of rope out of my pocket. I seized her wrists and tied them behind her with a fast, practiced motion. She shrieked and tried to wriggle out of my grasp.

"Stop! I want out of this now! This isn't fun anymore!" she yelled.

I held her with my right forearm across her upper chest while I fished in my left pocket for the next trick. I noticed she hadn't used her safe word.

"You signed the contract and you paid for this. End of story. Hi, I'm Michael and I'll be your server tonight -- and I've heard enough bitching for now, you little skank. You call the shots when you're at work and when you're at home with your little Chuckie-poo, but this is my show. You're not the hero of this movie anymore, Mary Sue Slut."

She took a breath and opened her mouth to protest, which allowed me to pop the ball gag in her mouth and tighten the strap around her head. I let her go and she turned to face me, her eyes angry and her breath coming fast. Her awkward movement made her breasts sway. I watched them in appreciation. She stood there a moment, trying to free her wrists and attempting to push the gag out of her mouth with her tongue and teeth. She did not succeed.

I looked her in the eye and said with a snarl, "Let's find out how much fun you're not having, Ms. Smith."

I put my hand against the back of her head to protect it and slammed her body against the wall with some force, knocking the breath out of her. Her eyes were wide and she whimpered around the red ball in her mouth. My face was a couple of inches from hers and I could see her eyes were completely dilated. She looked feral, trapped. I pinned her with a hand on her upper chest and pulled her panties down to her knees while she wriggled. I left her garter belt and hose in place because I liked seeing them on her.

"Oh, you shaved for me. Very considerate."

I put a hand on her bare pussy. She shivered at the touch. I gently slipped my middle finger just between her outer labia lips. Mary grunted as I felt her wetness. She was slippery and dripping, as wet as any woman I'd experienced. I raised my hand and showed her my soaked finger, then wiped her juices across her lips and under her nose, making her smell her own excitement.

"Well, look at that. We know you're a cheater and a cheapskate who can't read. Now we know you're a liar and a slut as well. You do like this. You are having fun."

I picked her up and dumped her face-up across the king size four-poster bed. Her ass and kicking legs dangled off the edge. There was a huge mirror on the ceiling so clients could see themselves fucking and being fucked. I noticed the mirror and remembered something Eddie had said during my orientation about how Faunus clients tended to be narcissistic.

It was time to take some of the fight out of Mary. A few orgasms should do the trick.

I seized her ankles and positioned myself between her legs. As I moved in toward her pussy, she whined and kicked my back with her heels. I stroked her pussy with my index and middle fingers. I wrapped my other hand around her firm thigh and felt the smooth material of her hosiery. Her kicks began to slow and lessen in intensity as she concentrated on my hand touching her sex. I wetted two fingers in her juices and slid them inside her.

"Mmf," she said at the intrusion.

I hooked my fingers upward and stroked her spongy G-spot. She began to moan a little. I dipped my thumb in her to moisten it. I used my thumb to stroke the area around her clitoris, starting with gentle touches around her outer lips, then moving inward at a slow pace. Mary's moaning got louder. While I finger-fucked her and stroked her with two fingers inside her, I continued re-wetting my thumb and using it to massage closer and closer to her love bud. She stopped kicking. Her hips bucked up to meet my hand, wordlessly begging for more stimulation. When my thumb finally touched her clit, she let loose a muffled grunt and humped against my hand.

I kept a steady rhythm with my thumb and fingers, slipping three fingers inside. She wriggled on the bed as her excitement grew. She was incredibly sexy to watch as she enjoyed my attention. My erection throbbed in my jeans. Mary moaned louder and louder until she was screaming around her gag and breathing hard through her nose.

Mary's first orgasm hit her. She bucked and moaned and thrashed. I watched her ass cheeks clench and her thighs quiver as she came. I felt her cunt throb, grabbing at my fingers as I stimulated her. Her body went completely rigid as she let out a long, muffled scream, then she collapsed onto the bed, completely spent. I stopped stimulating her clit, then counted out thirty seconds in my head.

I started rubbing her again, inside and out, and she moaned in protest at being over-stimulated. I smiled. Over-stimulation was the entire point of this. I returned to the steady rhythm that had driven her to orgasm.

"Nn-nn" She moaned in protest and shook her head, her eyes pleading with me to stop. I continued stroking her with an unyielding pace.

In couple of minutes, she came again, harder than the first time. It was gratifying to watch her buck and heave and scream and try to avoid my touch as she climaxed. I removed my hand from her cunt when her orgasm ended. I wiped her juices off my fingers onto her thighs, then rearranged her limp body so she was on her back with her head dangling off the edge, arms bound underneath her.

I removed the ball gag from her mouth, unzipped my fly, and pulled out my dick in front of her upside-down face. My client had recovered enough from her orgasms to focus her eyes on my erect nine-inch cock. She licked her lips.

"I guess that will have to do," she said, sounding a little disappointed.

"It'll do?" I said. "Your contract specified at least seven inches in length, five in girth. Nine inches is a bonus, dammit."

She sighed. "I was hoping for something extra since I'm a new client."

"Let's see how you handle nine inches and maybe next time you can have more."

"There may not be a next time, you motherf--MMMF," she said as I filled her mouth with cock. Her eyes went wide and she let out a series of loud grunts. I fucked her face with shallow strokes, getting her used to my size, then went deeper and deeper. I knew from her application that deep throat was a "maybe" -- something she'd never done before. Not a hard limit but not something she was enthused about. After Claire's performance, I was a big fan of deep throat. I planned to hit as many of Mary's "maybe" answers as I could, just to torment her.