Faunus Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached between her legs and played with her clit as I fucked her mouth, driving her toward another orgasm and giving her more and more of my cock. As she began to cum, I grabbed the hair at the back of her head and forced myself completely inside her for a moment, then pulled almost all the way out, just my cock head between her lips. I continued to stimulate her clitoris. Her orgasm hit with full force, her body flailing. I erupted with a loud groan, filling her mouth with my seed. She let out a long series of muffled moans and grunts around my cock as her climax rolled through her.

I lifted her to a sitting position and clamped my hand over her mouth. Her eyes were closed and she twitched all over. A drop of my cum rolled down the edge of her chin. I gripped her shoulder and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling it tight in my fist. I forced her head to tilt back a little.

"Swallow it now. All of it!" I hissed at her. She blinked and focused on my eyes, then complied, making a face as my cum went down her throat. Her eyes went wide when I leaned forward, grabbed her head, and kissed her hard, pushing my tongue between her lips and teeth. Because of her earlier tantrum, I was surprised when she kissed me back, her tongue in my mouth. The taste of my spunk on her lips and tongue was incredibly hot.

"That's a good start, little girl," I said as I pushed her on her back and lifted her legs onto the bed. "Now, don't move if you know what's good for you."

Mary lay still, eyes closed, sweat beading on her body, panting hard from her intense orgasms. I retrieved a black blindfold and four lengths of soft, black rope from the dresser. I hurried to tie the ropes to the bedposts. Because she was still out of it, still overloaded from cumming so much, my client didn't resist at all when I cinched the blindfold over her eyes. I then tied her ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed. I pulled her into a sitting position and untied her wrists from behind her back. When I pushed her flat on the bed and seized a wrist to tie, she began to struggle, wriggling and cursing.

"Let me go! I hate you, you fucking bastard!" she said as I climbed on top of her to pin her to the bed. She continued to flail but I easily overpowered her and tied her wrists to the bedposts. Mary was panting hard, now, from the exertion of our struggle. Once I had her blindfolded and secured to the bed, I pulled off my ski mask. It was a relief to get that hot cloth off my face. I sat in a nearby overstuffed chair and caught my breath while watching her struggle against her bonds.

"Untie me now, you son of a bitch! I'm gonna report you, and you'll never work for Faunus again! I'll tie a knot in your dick the second I'm loose!" She continued ranting and yelling and pulling against the bonds. Growing weary of her expressions of dissatisfaction, I picked up the ball gag and approached the bed.

"You really want to be gagged again, don't you? I think you got off on it. I think you liked that almost as much as you liked cumming buckets a few minutes ago. I'm also seriously fucking tired of listening to your smart mouth."

On her checklist of likes and dislikes -- the paper form she'd filled out at Faunus' offices -- she'd checked "ball gag" in the "yes" column with so much force her pen had gone through the paper. I looked at the gag in my hand and realized it was a starter model, fairly small. I bounced it in my hand and paused. I walked over to the dresser, where I selected the largest one we had, in blue.

"Fuck no! I hate that fucking thing! Gag me again and I'll complain to your boss. Who's your supervisor, anyway? He's going to be hearing from -- MMF!" Her lips stretched wide to accommodate the huge ball gag.

I sighed. "That would be Mr. Tor. There's also a customer comment form on our website. Not only that, but you'll get a client survey in email a few days from now." I paused. "You were saying?"

"MMMMMFFF!" She tossed her head, causing her wild, red hair to fly around her gagged and blindfolded face.

I rubbed my hands together with satisfaction. "All right, then! Let's get back to it, shall we?"

She continued to struggle and grunt, trying to free her limbs, as I undressed. I stepped to the foot of the bed and enjoyed her writhing for a bit. I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself between her legs with my knees touching her thighs so she would know I was naked and ready to take her. I stroked her legs with my fingertips, moving up her body with slow, gentle movements. I deliberately avoided touching her vulva in order to torment her and increase her anticipation. She moaned in frustration when my hands caressed the crease between her thighs and torso, then moved upward without giving her pussy any attention.

My hands moved up her flanks with more light touches and strokes. Even though I itched to grab those beautiful, round tits and bite her nipples, I passed by them and moved on to stroke her arms, causing goose bumps to rise on her pale, soft skin. I noticed a few freckles on her chest and shoulders. Her chest was showing a distinct blush from arousal. I moved back down her body, circling her gorgeous breasts with both hands but not touching her erect nipples, which stood up straight like pencil erasers in the centers of her delicious aureoles. Back down her body went my hands, lightly stroking and teasing her skin. She began to flex and twist, lifting her hips, wordlessly begging me to touch her pubis. I gave her soft, bare mound one stroke, then continued down her legs. She moaned in frustration. I continued downward, stroking her thighs and lightly touching the backs of her knees before moving on to her calves, ankles and feet.

I got off the bed, causing Mary to let out another long moan. I got a smallish butt plug and a bottle of anal lube and set them on the bed. I climbed back between her legs. I drew close to her pussy and blew a little warm air against her prominent, aroused clit. She shuddered and took in a long, deep breath. I leaned forward and gently licked first one, then the other nipple, eliciting a groan of appreciation.

I moved back down and licked near her slit with long, slow strokes, listening to her moan. Her hips moved, beckoning me to dive into her but I took my time. After a while, I began to tongue her outer lips as slowly as I could. I reached up and began touching her tits, alternating between teasing her nipples by rolling them in my fingers and taking her breasts in my hands and massaging them. Her moaning got louder. Eventually, I had my face fully buried in her crotch, licking and sucking her clit, bringing her closer to the edge. Her hips rocked in pleasure as I ate her.

I lubed two fingers and began teasing her puckered asshole, starting with just one finger on the outside. She gasped and tried to cringe away from my finger but she couldn't get away. I heard her say "MM-mm!" through the gag. Anal was on her list of "maybe" activities, and I fully intended to push her envelope. Once I had the outside of her ass nicely lubed and wet, I slowly inserted one slick finger, barely moving, insistently pressing inward. Her moaning got louder again. Soon I was slowly finger-fucking her butt while I ate her out, and she was giving out one long, continuous series of moans as I brought her closer and closer to cumming. Her body went rigid for a second when I inserted a second lubed finger in her ass, but she quickly relaxed and began humping my face again.

I continued fucking her ass with my fingers as I ate her, then after a few minutes, when she was just on the verge of orgasm, I removed my fingers from her ass and my face from her pussy. She whined in complaint and wriggled on the bed in frustration. I lubed up the butt plug and placed the tip at her anal entrance. She wriggled, trying to avoid the new toy. I began sucking her clit again and she let out a muffled yip of enjoyment. She was closer to orgasm; I kept a steady rhythm on her clit and hood with my tongue. As her climax hit, I slid the plug inside her well-lubed ass with one smooth motion and felt it pop into her. She screamed and he body stiffened as she came for a good thirty seconds, wave after wave of intense orgasms. I continued sucking her clit until she came down from her high, at which point I sat back and gave her smooth pussy a firm pat.

Mary practically melted into the bed, breathing hard through her nose. I removed her gag but left the blindfold in place. She started to speak, but I stopped her by grabbing her tits with both hands and kissing her hard. She kissed back and moaned into my mouth. I released her from the kiss and stepped back.

"God that was -- fucking intense," she said, still panting. "That thing feels amazing in my ass."

"The show ain't over yet, sister," I responded. I untied the ropes attached to the posts at the foot of the bed and pulled them toward the headboard where I tied them down again, lifting her legs in the air and making her ass completely vulnerable.

"Dammit, what are you doing now?" she said. I stayed silent as I got a much larger butt plug and lubed it for use. This one was bright red, dick-shaped, seven inches long, and had a built-in vibrator. I was tempted to remove her blindfold so she could see what I was about to shove into her delicate asshole, but I wanted its size to be a surprise.

I slowly extracted the plug in her ass.

"That was nice for something different," she said. "Come on, what are you up to now?"

I placed the head of the new plug at the opening of her now-stretched anus and began pushing it into her butt. She started wriggling as she realized how much larger this toy was.

"Hey, that's not as good. Stop. Seriously, stop."

I kept on pushing. It was halfway inside her now.

"Oh, God, no. How big is that thing? Really stop now. PLEASE stop?"

The flange at the plug's base popped into place. It was all the way inside her.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck that feels good. Damn you."

I switched on the vibrator and she gasped. I released the ropes that held her feet in the air, then lowered her legs, tied her back into a spread eagle position. I cleaned my hands with an antiseptic wipe and got out a bottle of thick, milky lube. I straddled her stomach and lubed up my cock.

"I'm going to fuck those big tits of yours now, little girl. When I cum, do you want it in your mouth or would you rather get a facial?"

"Of course I'd rather get a facial than swallow your disgusting sperm, you asshole. What do you expect?"

I shrugged. "Your call. Oh, and speaking of assholes." I reached back under her and turned the vibe in her butt up to high.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped. Her hips twitched.

I slid forward and put my cock between her tits. I held those two smooth, pale orbs together around my dick and began to thrust, slowly at first but picking up speed as I felt my orgasm getting closer. As I titty-fucked her, I squeezed her boobs and heard her moan from the stimulation of her breasts and ass. Her hips were starting to move up and down as she enjoyed the plug in her ass. The vibrations were making their way up through her pussy.

"This is a good use of these tits of yours, cunt. Fucking your tits feels just amazing."

"You bastard. I hate you for making me feel so good. I like feeling your big dick on my boobies."

"I'm getting closer," I said through clenched teeth. "You're about to get that facial you asked for, you snobby bitch. This gonna be great." I ripped the blindfold off of her so she could see my cum spraying over her face. She blinked in the sudden, bright light, then looked down at my mushroom-shaped cock head sliding between her tits, almost touching her lips. She stiffened in realization and began to struggle.

"You're gonna spray that shit on my face, aren't you!? I thought you meant a facial like at a spa, you son of a bitch."

"Yeah, and here it comes, you slut whore bitch!" I thrusted faster and faster between her tits. The first little dab of ejaculate started to form at the slit of my cock head.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I said, thrusting faster.

"IN MY MOUTH! IN MY MOUTH! NOT ON MY FACE! I DON'T WANT THAT IN MY HAIR AND FACE!" she screamed.

I paused my thrusts and leaned down to kiss those soft lips. I bit her earlobe and whispered to her, "You made your choice. Now deal with it."

I sat back up and started thrusting again. I groaned as the first ropy strand of cum shot out from my cock and struck her cheek. She screamed and turned her head as though she'd been burned. I squirted about twelve times, getting my cum in all the places she didn't want it. Fortunately for her, she knew enough to close her eyes as I began to cum in earnest and she realized there was no way out. There was cum on her face, her lips and forehead, in her hair, and on her chest and throat. I laughed, delighted at her appearance and high from my orgasm.

"Wait a sec, slut, and I'll clean it off," I said as I went to the bathroom to wet a cloth.

She sputtered through my semen on her mouth. "God damn you, you son of a bitch! You tricked me!"

Returning with the cloth, I said, "If you didn't know what a facial was, that's not my fault. I did think it was weird that you'd rather take it on your face than down your throat, since you're such a tight-ass cleanliness freak." I laughed again. "You even checked 'facial' as one of your favorite things on our form."

"Bastard!"

I cleaned her face and chest but left my cum in her hair. It would be a pain in the ass to wash out and 'hair stylist' wasn't in my job description. Besides, I thought it looked sexy.

Once I had most of my cum cleaned off her, I was ready to fuck her pussy but I wanted to make her beg for it. I untied her legs and moved between them, my cock still stiff as a board.

"God, you're still hard," she said in wonder.

"Yeah, I'm special like that."

I knelt between her legs and let my hard cock rest on her pubic mound, my balls against her outer labia. I began to thrust gently, teasing her, riding her slit. I heard the butt plug vibrating in her ass. I could even feel it a little, at her cunt opening.

Mary had calmed down from her facial. She looked at my cock, then she met my eyes.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Not yet."

"Please? Please fuck me. I really need to feel that inside me."

"I'm not ready yet."

"God, you look ready to me. Come on and fuck me!"

"On one condition."

She was desperate. She had something like fear in her eyes -- fear that she wouldn't get to feel my cock in her cunt soon enough.

"What's your condition?"

"Lick my cock clean after I finish fucking your cunt."

"No fucking way."

"Suits me. You've got another hole I can use, after all," I said, and grabbed her hips to turn her over.

"NO! Stop! I'll do it."

"You'll do what? Tell me."

"Please, please fuck me! Fuck my cunt and I'll lick your cock clean after."

"Good girl," I said, and thrust my entire length into her in one fast stroke while she screamed in pleasure. Her cunt was soaking. She was incredibly wet. I fucked her hard and fast as she screamed and babbled and thrashed. My cock head pushed in behind her cervix each time I entered her, causing her to grunt and groan in pleasure. I felt the butt vibe's thrum through the thin wall of flesh between her rectum and her vagina. It was a thrilling sensation and drove me to orgasm within five minutes. My cock was coating the inside of her pussy with pulse after pulse of my thick semen when I felt her tip over into another orgasm, her cunt squeezing my cock incredibly tight as she screamed. I shouted as I came. I continued plunging into her.

I untied her hands and lifted her as I fell backward onto the bed. She lay on top of me while I continued fucking her as hard as I could. I was sweating and panting with exertion and excitement. Mary sat up, still impaled on my cock, and put her hands on my chest. She shifted her legs so that she was squatting over me and proceeded to fuck herself on my rigid pole, faster and faster. I bucked my hips to meet her strokes. She moaned and dug her manicured nails into the skin of my chest. Her eyes closed and her head lolled from side to side. Sweat ran down her breasts and stomach. Her face was bright red. Mary reached orgasm with another sharp scream, and fell down to lie on top of me. Her cunt throbbed and gripped my dick, and I came, hard. I groaned and held her tight. My dick spewed forth, adding another load of my seed to the cum already inside her.

I rolled us over so I was on top again and raised my torso so I was kneeling while fucking her. I grabbed her legs and put them over my shoulders. I bent forward so she was folded in half and I fucked her deeper and harder. She gripped my forearms tight and gritted her teeth. Sweat beaded her forehead and ran down her temples. Her tits bounced every time I pounded into her -- their motion was almost hypnotic. She panted faster and faster as I fucked her and once again she came around my dick, squirting her pussy fluids into my matted pubic hair as she gave out a hoarse scream and convulsed all over. Goose bumps rippled over her as her orgasm continued. Tears gathered in the corners of her unfocused eyes and she gave out a long, loud scream as she came again and again.

"STOP STOP STOP! I can't take anymore!"

I crawled over to her head and rested my stiff cock shaft on her lips. She opened her mouth and started licking and sucking our juices off of me. She rolled onto her side, leaning on one elbow while she gripped my cock with her other hand. She licked all the cum off my cock and kept licking and sucking, worshiping my dick.

"I love this cock," she said. "This is the best fucking cock ever. Thank you for giving me this cock. Oh God this is such an amazing cock."

Once she finished licking our fuck juices off my dick, she collapsed onto the wet bed sheets, panting, groaning, and twitching, eyes closed. I jumped up from the bed, grabbed an eight inch vibrating dildo from the dresser, lubed it, turned it to its highest setting, and shoved it into her soaking wet cunt. Mary gave out a loud moan without opening her eyes and whined, "What the fuck are you doing to me now, you bastard?"

"One more little thing before I let you go, you rampant little bitch."

I turned her over on her stomach and spread her legs. The butt plug's vibrator was still going strong. I switched it off and covered my cock in lubricant. When I pulled the plug out of her ass and replaced it with my cock, she dug her fingers into the wrecked bed sheets and gasped, lifting her head from the bed for a moment. She let out a long, harsh groan of pleasure, managing to croak out, "Oh, FUCK that feels good."

"You like it in your ass, don't you, my little cum slut?"

"God yes."

"You want me to keep fucking your ass?"

"Please, please fuck my ass! Please keep fucking my ass! You feel so goddamn fucking good fucking my tight little asshole!"

I paused midstroke. She whined and wiggled her ass, pleading with her body for me to keep fucking her.

"Why'd you stop? FUCK ME DAMMIT!"

"Are you gonna give me all tens on the customer satisfaction survey, you fucking slut?"

"OH GOD YES! JUST DON'T STOP FUCKING MY ASS!"

I plunged into her again as hard as I could and she shouted incoherently. I fucked her butt as hard as I'd fucked her cunt. Within minutes I felt Mary's asshole tighten, the first ripple of her orgasm. She fucked back against me, humping her hips off the bed to meet my thrusts. She grunted over and over again from the effort and the pleasure she felt. I thrust into her again and again, my sweat dripping onto her back. She screamed as her orgasm hit her.

"OH FUCK SHIT! FUCK FUCK FUCK! FUCK MY ASS! GODDAMN IT YOU BASTARD, KEEP FUCKING MY ASS!" she screamed. Her orgasm from simultaneous vaginal and anal stimulation looked like the most intense one she'd had that night. The sight and sound of her climax, plus the sensation of the pulsing ring of her asshole gripping my dick, drove me into another orgasm. I shot stream after stream of cum into her rectum as I shouted and gripped her shoulders hard. She barked out another harsh scream and collapsed. I pulled out of her and fell on my back. I felt my raw, red cock going soft. I dozed off, lying on the damp sheets beside her.