Faux Filmmakers Day 02

Story Info
The scam continues.
6.6k words
4.64
44.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers

After a good night of sleep, we were all ready to go again, anxiously anticipating a second day as successful as the first. We had everything set up and in place when our first potential porn star arrived. I greeted her as Jim took care of the cameras while Rob waited in the bedroom. She called herself Cassidy and was tall and thin with short blonde hair. She was wearing a short sundress over her lean figure and we soon discovered that it was all she was wearing. After going through the interview, with video rolling and Jim's snapping digital photos, she grasped the hem of her sundress and began to pull it up. I thought her long, thin legs were never going to end, but eventually a nice, trim blonde bush appeared, followed by a flat stomach and small, perky boobs. When she turned to toss the sundress onto the couch, we discovered that she also had a nice, taut ass.

I led her to the bedroom while Jim continued taking pictures of her sweet ass, then introduced her to "Andy" as Jim switched over to video. I was thinking that she'd be great as a cute soccer mom and considered putting her back in her sundress for part of her audition, but decided to pass, preferring to see more of her completely naked. I had Rob lie on the bed with Cassidy kneeling between his spread legs and sucking his cock. Jim made sure that he got shots not only of her blowing him but also close-ups of her ass and pussy. After a bit of cocksucking, I had her move up and straddle Rob to ride his tool, then switched her around so that her back was to him as she rode. This position resulted in some outstanding footage between the full-frontal and seeing Rob's tool sliding in and out below her blonde bush.

Rob eventually gave the signal, indicating that he needed a break to prolong the audition. I suspected that he was enjoying fucking her so much that he wanted to make it last as long as possible, but we had to be ready when our next young lady arrived, so I gave him only a brief respite. I had her sit on the top of the dresser and Rob ducked his head down briefly to lick her pussy before standing and guiding his tool back into her. He hooked her legs over his arms and leaned back as he pumped her pussy while she played with her hard nipples. Jim was able to get nice footage of Cassidy's body and Rob's tool disappearing into her pussy before he pulled out and turned her around. As she bent over the dresser, Jim filmed her ass as Rob got behind her and slipped back into her pussy.

Taking her by her narrow hips, Rob started fucking her good and hard from behind, his hips smacking against her sweet ass. I could tell at this point that, despite how much he was enjoying fucking her, he was getting anxious to blow his load. He probably realized that we still had the whole day ahead of us and was ready to see what it would hold. Cassidy was pushing back against him and moaning loudly and I realized that she had her fingers between her legs as Rob fucked her, so I directed Jim to make sure that was visible in his shot. Finally, Rob pulled out and pulled her away from the dresser by her hips. With her fingers still between her legs, she knelt in front of Rob with her mouth open as he pumped his tool. With a grunt of relief, he started spurting onto her upturned face and, as she caught as much as she could in her mouth, she appeared to have an orgasm herself.

She had a big smile on her face as she caught her breath and Rob helped her to her feet. She thanked all of us as we complimented her performance and seemed quite content as she went back to the other room and pulled her sundress back on. With her face cleaned up, she bade us farewell as we assured her that we'd be in touch. As the door closed, Rob quickly dressed while I quickly undressed. Our next applicant was one of my selections and I was looking forward to the relief of slipping my throbbing tool into her.

I watched the video feed as she came in dressed very conservatively and looking like the mom of a high school kid. She had shoulder-length, wavy brown hair and was wearing snug black slacks and a matching jacket over a white blouse, which she revealed to be short-sleeved as she slipped the jacket off. She sat there primly as Rob interviewed her, which just made me more aroused knowing that I was not only going to see her naked, I was going to fuck her as well. I could tell when the interview was finished as she started to unbutton her blouse. Underneath it she was wearing a very sexy, low-cut, lacy bra that showed off her awesome cleavage. She then stood and unfastened her slacks, her tits jiggling as she shimmied her way out of them. Her panties matched her bra and watching this sexy older woman via the video feed, I felt like a kid watching his friend's mom through a window.

She stood there allowing all three of us to take her in before reaching back to unclasp her bra. As it went slack, her tits dropped a bit, but you couldn't expect beauties of that size to defy gravity forever. They were lightly freckled with large, dark areolas and thick, hard nipples. I had to restrain myself from stroking my cock as I considered licking them, sucking them and fucking them. I was practically drooling as I watched her hands move to the waistband of her panties. Her brown bush came into view and her tits swayed like pendulums as she leaned forward to push her panties to her ankles. Once she'd stepped out of them, Rob had her turn and show her round, full ass to the camera before deciding that it was time to bring her to the bedroom. I had ditched the robe by the time the door opened, hoping that she'd appreciate being greeted by my throbbing cock. I shook her hand and she immediately started stroking my tool as Rob explained to me that she saw her niche as being the mom who fucks her son's friends or daughter's boyfriends. While I enjoyed the stroking of her hand, I suggested she could even pull off the boss mentoring a new male or female employee or a doctor or nurse getting it on with another doctor or nurse. She seemed to brighten at the prospect of there being so many options available to her, despite her age.

Rob suggested that we get down to it and had me sit on the end of the bed and lie back while Brenda knelt and wrapped her soft tits around my tool. I held them together as she moved up and down, sliding their smooth flesh up and down my rod. It was so fucking hot watching this stacked mature babe titfucking my throbbing tool; it was truly a fantasy come true. She started jutting out her tongue to lick my cockhead each time it reappeared from between her sumptuous globes. Gradually, she began taking my cock into her mouth and it wasn't long before she was blowing me rather than titfucking me. That was fine with me because her mouth was hot and wet as it slid up and down my throbbing shaft. She paused to tongue my balls while stroking my cock in her fist, then ran her tongue up the underside of my tool before engulfing it in her mouth again.

Eventually, she stood up and turned her back to me, bending over to reach for my cock between her legs and giving me an unbelievable view of her ass. I was massaging her cheeks as she guided my cock to her pussy and sat herself down on it. I groaned as her slippery pussy slid down my shaft and she began to ride me, bouncing up and down on my lap. I found out later that Jim had gotten some excellent footage of her bouncing tits and my cock sliding in and out below her brown bush. My hands went from her ass to her waist and, as she gradually lay backwards, moved up to fondle her big, juicy tits. In this position, I was raising my hips to fuck her as I played with her tits.

My hands roamed over the smooth, soft flesh, also brushing over her hard, thick nipples, while my cock slid in and out of her sweet, hot pussy. She was moaning enthusiastically as she lay back against me and my hands stimulated her tits while my cock stimulated her pussy. I gradually worked her over to the side while continuing to fuck her from behind and fondle her tits. Jim was kneeling beside the bed taking in her full frontal physique stretched out before him, but not distracting the two of us in the least. After a bit, Rob suggested that we reposition to doggie-style in the middle of the bed.

Jim didn't need to move around too much as I imagine he was getting the best footage of Brenda's big breasts swinging. I was also aware that she'd slipped a hand back between her legs to massage her clit while I slammed my cock into her over and over again. I was watching her ass jiggle slightly each time my hips smacked against it while feeling my cock swelling in anticipation of my building orgasm. Her pussy seemed, incredibly enough, to be getting even wetter and hotter the closer I came to cumming and, as it turned out, it was due to her own approaching orgasm. She let out a cry and began to shudder while I continued to fuck her.

Her orgasm brought me to the verge of my own but, before I came deep into her hot pussy, I pulled out and had her flip onto her back. Straddling her ribs, I lay by cock between her luscious tits as she squeezed them together. Leaning forward over her, I fucked her globes again, feeling my orgasm continuing to build. She watched as my cock popped out from her cleavage, quietly whispering words of encouragement, until, with a cry of pleasure, I started spewing onto her chest, neck and chin. When I was finally spent, I collapsed next to her to catch my breath. I wasn't surprised when she jokingly asked if she could come in for a couple more auditions as she cleaned up my cum with her finger, feeding it into her mouth.

Rob subtly nudged us out of the bed and we went over Brenda's awesome performance as I told her how much I looked forward to working with her again. I was trying to think of a way to actually make that happen as she pulled her conservative attire back on. With our standard promise to be in touch we showed her out, then Jim and I swapped positions. Dressed and ready to go, I greeted Katie and escorted her into the room. Her long, red hair flowed over her shoulders, which were bare but for the thin straps of her halter top. She sported a long, flowing skirt, sandals and the halter top, which barely restrained her big breasts and showed off her deep cleavage. As I set up our interview, I had to wonder whether putting her together with "Blaine O'Malley" and marketing them as Irish-on-Irish action would sell like the ebony, Asian and Latina genres. I seriously doubted it.

I admired her deep green eyes as we spoke, along with her fair complexion well spotted with abundant freckles. Once we were ready, I had a request as far as the way she undressed, in part for my own indulgence. First, I asked her to show us what she was wearing under her skirt. I would have bet that it was nothing, but it turned out that she was wearing low-rise panties which her bush was barely peeking out of and, as she spun, her ass crack was peeking out of, as well. As Rob continued to photograph, I had her drop the hem of her skirt then remove it entirely. Her halter top quickly followed and we admired her fair, freckly skin covered only by her bra and panties. Her bra went next, releasing her sumtuous tits topped with large, pink areolas and hard nipples. Finally, she slipped out of her brief panties, revealing her fiery bush standing out against her fair skin.

We escorted her to meet "Blaine" with Rob getting a few shots of her ass as she headed toward the bedroom. Jim's expression as he took in her nude physique pretty much said it all; while his eyes didn't pop out of his head and his jaw didn't hit the carpet, it was very clear that he appreciated the way she looked. Once the introductions were made, Jim insisted that her pussy looked so scrumptious, he had to eat it. I suggested a 69 and Jim lay in the middle of the bed while Katie straddled his head; he was devouring her pussy before she even leaned forward toward his cock. She started moaning while taking his cock in her hand and stroking it, then lowering her head and engulfing it in her mouth. Rob moved around, getting great shots of her ass with Jim's tongue at work below it, her dangling tits and her mouth sliding up and down his tool surrounded by a cascade of red hair.

While she may have been eager to demonstrate her talents, Katie ended up removing her mouth from Jim's tool many times to moan loudly as his tongue pleasured her pussy. When she finally shuddered through an orgasm, she then lowered her head back onto Jim's cock and sucked voraciously as if to make up for lost time. We gave her a few minutes to demonstrate her skills, then had her raise her head and move forward to straddle his cock in a reverse-cowgirl position. She lowered herself onto his tool and immediately began riding him hard, leaning forward as Jim spanked her ass. Rob focused on Jim's spanking until he grabbed her by the hips and started fucking her harder, then he changed his camera angle to catch Katie's swaying, bouncing tits.

Jim ended up pulling her backwards so that he could grope her tits while he fucked her, leaving Rob with an awesome fully-frontal view. The final footage showed Rob's cinematographic skill as he filmed her pretty and lust filled face, followed by her big, bouncing tits being pawed by Jim's mitts, then her flat, freckled stomach and, finally, her pale pussy surrounded by flaming-red hair and being penetrated repeatedly by Jim's rod. He zoomed out to catch all of it together for a bit before Jim declared that he was ready to tit-fuck her. She repositioned herself on her back in the middle of the bed while Jim straddle her ribs and lay his cock between her pale, freckly globes. She squeezed them together and he began sliding his tool between them.

He started out slowly, leaning against the headboard and watching as his tool disappeared and reappeared, but it didn't take long before he was fucking her tits faster and faster. Finally, much as I had with Brenda, he let out a grunt and began spewing his load on Katie's chest, neck and face. He pulled his tool free and pumped it, draining the last of his jizz onto her globes before sitting back on his heels. Rob continued to film as she, too, cleaned off his load with her fingers, tongue and mouth. Jim climbed off and helped her up while we praised not only her somewhat unique look from a porn movie standpoint, but her performance as well. I think we all hated to see her covering herself up, so we were all watching intently as she did. We saw her out the door with encouraging words, then took a short break for lunch.

I headed out again to pick up something to eat since Rob had to be prepared for our next audition. While we ate, we made sure we were prepared for the rest of the afternoon, then cleaned up our mess and were ready when the next potential starlet arrived.

I have to admit, I was extremely curious to see how this one was going to go. Rob's next selection entered the room with the intense look of a serious Goth, but a demeanor that didn't match her appearance. She was a really sweet girl and the main thing that convinced us that she wasn't just trying to dress up to score a niche market was that her tattoos were clearly real. Once I got over my surprise at her personality, the interview went swimmingly and she was soon preparing to undress. In addition to her jet-black hair, tattoos, pierced tongue and dark eye makeup, Lydia was wearing torn black leggings, a plaid miniskirt and a torn black Misfits t-shirt. She started peeling off the t-shirt first, revealing a black bra encompassing her moderately sized breasts. The skirt went next, dropping to her ankles and leaving her standing in just her bra and torn leggings.

The bra went next, revealing firm, perky boobs topped with hard, pink, pierced nipples and showcasing much of her tattooing. I was feeling pretty pleased with Rob's selection as she slid her leggings down to reveal nothing underneath them except a piercing in a very intimate place. She was completely shaved and had one more tattoo on her hip; I was ready to fuck her myself. Instead, I led her to the bedroom where Rob was waiting, his impressive tool throbbing and bouncing in anticipation. I figured that, like Jim, Rob would want to start out eating her pussy because, really, who can resist a shaved pussy? I guess Rob is one of the few because he suggested starting doggie-style and, once Lydia was on all fours in the middle of the bed, he knelt behind her and slid his cock into her smooth pussy.

They both moaned as his hips touched her pale ass and he began to slowly piston in and out of her, holding her by her hips. Rob appeared to be enjoying himself but this wasn't making for the most compelling footage of the weekend so, when I realized that Lydia had her hand on her pussy, I had them take a quick break. I positioned them so that Lydia was on her back and masturbating while Rob knelt beside her, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. This ended up being a bit hotter, so I let them go until it sounded as though Lydia had put herself on the verge of cumming. I had Rob move around to kneel between her spread legs and guide his tool back into her pussy, pumping it in and out while she continued to stimulate her clit.

She was right back on the verge of cumming as he fucked her and she rubbed herself so Jim got some better footage of her writhing around, her colorful tattoos and her shaved pussy being probed by Rob's tool. She came with a cry and convulsed in the middle of the bed while Rob tried to keep fucking her by holding tightly to her hips. Once she'd settled down again, Rob leaned over her and began licking and sucking her nipples while he fucked her. I was surprised when he began kissing his way up her chest and neck and they were soon making out passionately while fucking in the missionary position. Jim just kept filming and I let them go at it as Rob started fucking harder and faster, his ass bobbing up and down between her spread, tattooed thighs.

I was wondering whether he was just going to blow his load inside her and was pleased when he nearly jumped up suddenly and pumped his cock until he spewed all over her stomach. He sat back on his heels, his cock beginning to soften, as she lay there spreading his cum over her skin and licking her fingers. We gave the two of them just a minute or so to recover, then assessed Lydia's performance as she got dressed. She seemed pleased as we were throwing out ideas of how we could use a Goth chick in our movies. Once she was gone, Rob got dressed and I did the opposite. Little did I know as I slipped into my robe that Rob had a surprise for me.

We had all reviewed and compared notes on whom each of us had selected from our pool of applicants. Rob and Jim were both aware that my next selection, Kirsten, was based on her description and perceived niche as a nerd. She described herself as thin with small breasts, short brown hair and glasses and admitted that she'd never been "cool." The idea of a member of the chess club or A/V staff being a sexual dynamo had a certain appeal to me, so I was looking forward to the experience. Since we had all made our selections, however, Rob had still been monitoring the website in case any more applications had come in or any of our auditioning women had emailed with a question. As Rob had never mentioned anything, I assumed that nothing worthwhile had come through the website since we'd pulled the ad. How wrong I was.

Watching Kirsten's arrival via the video feed, I was pleased by her appearance and surprised to see another similar-looking woman accompanying her. Rob told me later that Kirsten had sent an email explaining that once she'd told her friend Ann what she was planning to do, Ann indicated that she was interested in doing it, too. Kirsten had asked whether it was too late to get her an audition and, if it was, whether they could audition together. Rob had thought it would be an awesome surprise for me, so he had coordinated all of the information and reviewed her medical forms. Just by watching the interview, I got the gist that I would get to audition both of them, but I didn't learn the details until later.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,411 Followers
12