Favor

Story Info
Another man's wife?
4.2k words
4.31
103.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

{This is set way back in the sixties, a different world than today. That might help you to understand it better.}

+++

I was sitting at my kitchen table enjoying my third cup of coffee when my phone rang.

"Danny? Can I come over and talk to you please?" Sandy's voice asked.

Sandy and Cary were two of my very best friends. I knew her first, she was the room mate of Patty, my second wife.

The truth there is that if I had not been involved up to my ears in Patty, I would have made a move on Sandy but it just never happened.

Then Cary came into the picture, that was the end of even any thought of that.

Messing around with another man's wife doesn't sit too well with me, having had that done to me not once but twice.

My first wife Sherry I caught in bed with Bobby, one of my friends at the time. Sherry and I were both eighteen, too damned young to be honest.

There was one hell of a fight and I beat the holy shit out of Bobby, which got me three days in jail and a $150 fine.

It was two years later when I met Patty, a foxy but slutty redhead.

Patty and I didn't last very long, she exuded sex and being still young I thought I liked that.

Actually, I did like it when she was slutty with me but as it turned out, she was slutty with everyone.

Patty was also well aware of her effect on men, and it didn't take me very long to figure out that there was no way for her to ever keep her panties on if a male was around.

Bad time there, it sort of soured me on females for quite awhile.

Two in a row like that sort of shoots a man's faith all to shit.

+++

"Sure, come on over any time. What's up?" I asked Sandy, curious.

"Not over the phone, Danny. I will see you tonight, is about seven OK?" Her voice sounded timid, quieter than usual.

"Sure." We hung up. I didn't have a clue what that could be about. Sandy and I were actually sort of close, I guess that is the right word. I loaned her some money a few times, always got paid right back. She hung around my house a lot along with others, we were all just sort of a group. Forgetting about it, I headed on in to work.

That evening I got home and had some dinner, two hot dogs and some potato salad washed down with a coke.

Men living alone are not exactly fussy about food, at least I am not. I went in and showered, shaved my face, planning on heading out to some night club somewhere, see what I could find.

It had been nearly four months since Patty had waited until I was gone to work, then backed up a rented U-haul to our door and hauled everything she could get her hands on away.

The last few months we had been together were a constant fight, I was trying to make it work but nearly every word out of that woman's mouth was a lie.

So coming home to an empty house was damn near a relief.

It had also been the same four months since I had been laid, but finally I was getting over the pain of it all.

Being a still young and reasonably virile male, things were getting to the point where I needed something other than my own hand.

Cary and Sandy had been by several times, doing everything they could do to cheer me up. They even had a big party over at their place, insisting that I be there.

Of course there was one woman at the party most likely deliberately aimed at me, a big busty redhead named Marti that turned out to be a budding actress and model.

I figured that part out in about 60 seconds and did my level best to stay away from her. That wasn't easy to do, she did the follow me around asking me questions bit while flipping her hair and smiling.

The top half of her over sized tits showing didn't do it either.

I was having none of that.

The truth is that right then I did not like women at all, I guess it showed because the redhead left rather early.

Her mass of flowing red hair and overtly sexy look just reminded me of Patty which made my already sour mood worse.

But I was now over the Patty bitch, time to get up and moving again.

+++

I was pulling on my slacks that night when someone knocked on the door. I remembered Sandy's phone call just as I opened it, another five minutes and I would have been gone.

"Oh, hey! Hi, Sandy. Come on in, where is Cary?" I held the door and she walked in. She had on a plain white blouse and jeans, looking pretty like always.

"Cary didn't come. In fact, that is part of what I need to talk to you about. Can we go in to the living room?"

All I could think of was that maybe they were having some problems. For some reason all the gals in my circle thought nothing of baring their souls to me when they had men troubles, it beats me as to why except maybe because I will listen.

Sandy wasn't one that did that much talking about men problems, instead we talked about things like hopes and dreams, she mentioned she wanted kids and a family. We chatted about politics without even arguing if you can believe that.

I guess the right word is we liked each other?

I poured a couple of drinks, a Whiskey for me and some Vodka for her with Orange juice that I knew she liked.

"So what's going on, Sandy?" I asked her, plopping down on one of my beanbag chairs. She sat down on the living room carpet, took a sip of her drink. I noticed she easily folded her legs with her feet underneath herself, women seem to be able to do that with no effort.

"This hard to say, but I want you to do me a huge favor." Sandy looked up at me, her expression was different than I was used to from her.

"Sure, anything." I said. Sandy being one of my very best friends, of course I would do anything I could for her.

"It's Cary. He wants me to....sleep with another man." Sandy blurted out.

Now that I did not expect.

Cary was always playing games, making sexy wisecracks, that was just Cary. At parties if any of the females dared to wear a top with a bow tie in the back, Cary was going to pull it sooner or later.

That happened so much that we all came to more or less expect it when things got a little bit drunk.

The girls sort of expected it too, which is why some of them wore tops like that in the first place. More than once we would hear some outraged shrieks, look up to see Cary being chased down a beach waving one of the girl's tops with them hot on his heels, their bare titties bouncing.

Funny as hell stuff.

Sandy was a bit more conservative though. She wore a more secure type suit so I never got to see her boobs, but the part I did get to see was sure pretty nice.

Like I said, if I hadn't been involved in that mess with my second wife Patty, I probably would have made a stab at Sandy.

So it never happened, we were just sort of buds.

Once I remembered that we were all at the river, with a ski boat and having a ball. Cary cornered Sylvia who he was dating at the time, got her top off and her hands pinned behind her back.

That was actually hilarious, Sylvia really didn't mind that much because she was laughing. She also barely got loose without Cary getting her bottoms, although he sure did try. She did that by reaching over and jerking his trunks down, escaping when he let go to tug them back up.

We all roared at that, poor Cary standing there with his hairy four inch pecker hanging out in space. Served him right, we teased him to no end after that.

Mike, one of the guys that provided the ski boat got up and starting singing "Is that all there is?", sounding real close to that Tom Jones dude.

Fucking hilarious, let me tell you.

Of course during that period between wives Sylvia and I had woken up together a couple of times after one of the parties. In fact I think she had woken up with just about all of the guys over time.

Seeing Sylvia's bare tits was no big deal, everybody saw them at one time or another.

All of that stuff was just Cary. Like I said, we were all pretty close friends, things got passed around a lot. Once I was in my bedroom with Linda after it had gotten pretty drunk. Linda was an on the chubby side gal that came to some of the parties. I woke up with Sylvia climbing in with us.

Later I got up to go use the john and Sandy was asleep on one of my bean bag chairs, all by herself. Cary was curled up on the floor nearby with a blanket pulled around himself.

That was the first time I noticed the two of them seemed to be hooking up.

That was also about the time Patty came into the picture, she became Sandy's room mate and we had one of those whirlwind romances. That was the end of the bed hopping stuff from my point of view, but it didn't seem to slow Patty down any.

Now Cary and Sandy were married? That happened real close to the time Patty took off for good, I guess I just assumed that meant things had changed.

+++

"He wants you to...? Really?" I managed, with no idea at all of how to respond to that.

"Yes, and I..we decided....on you?" Sandy was blushing furiously now, looking down.

I didn't expect that either.

"Me? You have to be kidding? Why me?" I was still floored at what Sandy was saying.

"You are my friend and I trust you. I don't want it to be...a stranger, I just...you know...I couldn't."

"Sandy, that is not a good idea. You guys are married." I protested.

"I know, but...Danny, he pesters me about it. Don't you like me?" She got one of those looks on her face that women get, kind of like when they ask you if an outfit makes them look fat?

"Sandy, you are beautiful, any man would...If it wasn't for Cary and you guys being married, I would...." I closed my mouth at that.

"You are so sweet, that's why I like you so much." She gave me a big smile, reached out and rubbed my forearm.

We sat and looked at each other for several seconds.

One of those Elephant in the room moments.

"You won't do it, will you?" Sandy sounded unhappy.

"I can't. You and Cary are married, it wouldn't be right." I said.

"I have an idea." She said. She tipped her drink back, swallowed about half of it.

"What idea?"

"Well, Cary wants me to do it...then come home and tell him all about it."

"Really?" Was the best I could manage. Sandy just nodded.

"I didn't know Cary was that kinky. If you can't deal with it, why not just...move on?" I told her.

Easy for me to say, I guess, since I had already managed to make two poor choices in a row. Both of those ended somewhat less than peacefully.

"Cary is really good to me, he is fun. He makes great money and I am really happy with him. Other than this one thing, I guess we are doing OK." She looked up at me, past the blushing now.

I didn't say anything. Money and things matter to women, part of the way they are made I guess.

"So I was thinking....We could...maybe just play around a little and then I can go tell him that we did it? I know I can trust you to back me up?"

"Uhh..I guess." I answered, still unsure as hell.

"So you will need to see me, I don't think Cary will ask but he might and if he finds out I fibbed....?" Sandy added.

"See you?" I didn't quite get that part right off.

"Yea. You know...naked?" Sandy blushed, but she had a smirk on her face at the same time.

"OK. I think I get it. You want to pretend we made love so you can make Cary happy, right?"

"Yea. I told him I would do it but just one time and he agreed."

"That's it?"

"Yea. But...I need to...fill a rubber. For proof." Sandy turned bright pink again.

"Fill a..? You want me to go...jack off into a rubber so you can...?"

"No, I will do it! That's fair, isn't it? Plus that way I can describe your..." She looked down at my crotch, which made me feel a little bit like covering myself with my hands.

"Danny, please?"

"OK." I thought what the hell? A beautiful woman, a friend at that is offering to give me a hand job?

I have to admit here that my cock was waking up to the prospect.

What the hell? Why not?

"Well. How do we do this?" I asked.

"First we get undressed, OK?" Sandy reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. Her cheeks were still pink when she tugged it back off her shoulders. There was no bra, her medium sized breasts were high and firm, the brown nipples showed signs of mild excitement.

At least I thought they did.

Her upper body was even more beautiful than I had suspected, and suddenly naked like that was the most erotic thing any woman had even done to me.

"God..." Came out of me, in a gust of air. There was no such thing as control, I came right up at the sight of Sandy like that.

"Are they pretty? Do you...like them?" She reached down and lifted her breasts for me.

My reaction was to reach out for her.

She dropped her arms as I cupped her breasts.

"Beautiful, I like them very much."

"I'm glad, I know they aren't big like some girls."

"You are perfect." I told her.

Sandy beamed at that.

"Well, do ahead and undress." She said.

"OK." I began to strip down, man was this weird. She was looking right at me expectantly.

I barely stepped out of my briefs when she handed me a condom.

"Put this on."

I just shook my head in amazement. But I was nice and hard so I rolled the thing on. I noticed her eyes kept dropping down to my cock, that helped nicely in keeping it pointed skyward.

"That's pretty nice, Danny. It's bigger than..." Her voice had a small shudder in it.

"OK. Well. Here goes." She slid her jeans down, there was not a trace of pubic hair.

Low on her pelvis was a tiny red heart shaped tattoo. Her fairly conservative bikini that I had seen her in many times would hide that nicely.

"If Cary ever asks, now you know, OK?" Sandy grinned.

"OK." I could not take my eyes off of Sandy's pussy, her outer lips were large, swollen. She noticed that, too.

"Does that part of me look all right?" She could not stop a slight giggle.

"God..." Was all I could manage.

"Sit down right here." Sandy pointed to the bean bag chair. I plopped down, leaned back. She reached out with one hand and began to pump me.

"Does this feel all right?" She asked at one point, getting a grunt from me.

This was insane, I was sitting on my bean bag chair getting a glorious hand job from one of my best friends? A woman married to another of my best friends?

If he didn't know all about it, I would never have allowed that.

I think.

Besides, it sounded like Cary was thinking we would actually be fucking?

This began to feel very nice in short order, I was watching Sandy's right tit hop up and down each time her arm went up and down. It was a jiggly little bounce, fascinating.

She could bore holes with those nipples, too.

Sandy did know what to do, she switched to using both hands and in no time she filled the condom. Then she carefully removed it, tied a knot and slipped it into a tissue, placed that in her purse.

She stood up, still completely naked.

"Your cock is different, it has that skin on the end of it. Cary doesn't have any." She said, looking at me with interest.

Not information I really needed mentioned, although I knew that from that one time way back when Sylvia had yanked his shorts down.

"OK. I am going to go now. This is a secret, just between the three of us, OK?"

"OK." I lay there and watched as she got dressed, then she stood for a moment and looked me up and down.

I looked her up and down in return, thinking I sure as hell screwed up the works back when I was with Patty. Even dressed, she looked wonderful.

I lay there naked as a Jaybird on the bean bag, while she looked me over carefully. I felt myself begin to erect again.

"That was fun! You should have asked me out way back, you know." Then Sandy giggled, and was gone.

I lay there for a long time. Then I got dressed. I didn't bother to go out that night, instead I watched TV and then went to bed.

I remembered part of the dream. Sandy was standing there naked, at the foot of my bed, smiling.

Waking up, I looked at the clock. It was 4 AM, my cock was so hard it actually hurt.

I had no choice, I went into the bathroom and relieved myself, the vision of Sandy nude like that completely fixed in my mind.

+++

I ran into Cary and Sandy at a party about three weeks later, Sandy showed no signs that anything had happened at all. She came up to me and hugged and kissed me like she always did.

Later we danced together, fast ones with lots of jumping around. It seemed like every time I looked her way, she was looking back.

I realized that she was having an effect on me, it wasn't something I could really do anything about.

If things had been different way back, if I had simply asked her out? Who knows? But I was in the middle of that crazy mess with my ex-wife Patty.

There were several other single women at the party, but none of them interested me. I kept glancing at Sandy, thinking of the way she had looked naked. How she had almost shyly reached out to touch me, the way she had made me feel.

It felt like something was not complete there.

At one point it got stuffy inside the apartment the party was at so I went outside. There were some lawn chairs set up, the night was cool.

Cary came out and sat beside me. We just looked up at the stars, not talking much.

"So how did you like Sandy?" He finally asked. I could tell from his voice that he was on the tipsy side.

"Fine, she is a good friend. You are a lucky guy."

"You know what I mean. She is a pretty good fuck, isn't she?" He asked.

I didn't answer, what in the hell was I supposed to say?

"You did fuck her, didn't you?" Cary pressed.

I got that, he wanted to know.

"When did Sandy get that little heart shaped tattoo?" I shifted the subject slightly.

"Oh. Long time ago, I am not sure." That seemed to satisfy him.

Glancing over at Cary, it struck me that suddenly I didn't like him very much. Hell, he had a woman like Sandy, what the hell was the matter with him?

"I like it when women shave themselves, it makes them nice and soft." I added just to prod him some.

I guess my tone was a little snotty, he acted like he picked up on that.

"That ex of yours, Patty? Did she ever shave that off?" He asked.

"No, she was always proud of her big red....?"

It hit me right then.

How did Cary know she didn't?

I looked over at him, he flushed. I knew right then, him too? But then Patty was that way.

"You messed around with Patty? Back when we were together?" I felt a flash of what I had thought was long dead anger.

"She came over to my place once, kind of threw herself at me."

I just stared at him.

"Hey, I'm not real proud of that, bud. But shit happens. At least now we are even, right?" Cary asked.

He looked at me for a reaction, I didn't react at all.

We sat there for a long time, not talking.

Cary got up to go inside, then he stopped.

"Dan, I know you probably think all this is weird, but I love the hell out of Sandy. It's just that sometimes I...you know..I have..problems?" I glanced up at my supposed friend, he was blushing.

I knew what he was trying to say, more information I didn't need.

"It gets me going, you know. When I think of Sandy..doing that?"

I nodded. I had heard of things like that but didn't understand it.

But there was a ringing in my ears, I would never have dreamed of touching Sandy, not unless the situation was something like this.

But my friend Cary had been with Patty? Back when we were having troubles? Not out in the open but behind my back?

"I don't want to lose her, is what the deal is? I know I can trust you, which is why I picked you. But just once is all it is."

I knew damn good and well I wasn't his choice, I was Sandy's choice.

"Cary, it's all right. I didn't mind at all."

Lord did that sound stupid.

Cary nodded, turned and went inside. I got up and went to my car and went home.

+++

I was sitting at my table having a cup of coffee a few days later when my phone rang.

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers
12