Favor For My Brother

Story Info
He finds secret tapes about his brother's girlfriend.
4.8k words
96.4k
46
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,332 Followers

After all this time, I was still being asked for favors. My younger brother Scott was unreliable in almost every way. He liked to party, and always dated girls with hard bodies and loose morals. When it came to being responsible, I was always the one in the family who was always there. Scott however, started to settle down when he met Angie, his new girlfriend. She suggested Scott and her go on a cruise to the Caribbean. He needed a house sitter for ten days to feed his birds and the dog. Reluctantly, I agreed to house sit for him. But I didn't mind, because my discovery about Angie was well worth it.

Angie met me at the door just before they left for their trip. She gave me a hug that said thanks for your help. Tommy never said thanks like that. She had beautiful green eyes, and an ass that made men turn their heads. She must have had 38D chest, but they looked just right on her body. She had brunet hair and a pretty smile. The only real way to describe her was, she was fucking hot!

As I pushed my cock back in my pants, I followed her into the house. There were boxes all over the place, and several were open and the contents all over the floor. Angie said she just moved in and needed to find her bathing suites and all her summer gear. Scott started to load all the suitcases into the car, and came back in to say goodbye and thanks.

Scott told me to forget about the mess in the living room, and have a good time. He also said to buy more food, because they didn't get any because of going away. I thought it was par for the course, where my brother is concerned. So they both thanked me again, and left for the high seas. The place was a mess, and there was nothing in the house to eat. So I decided to go out to shop, and came back to fill the refrigerator. After making lunch, I started to work on cleaning up the boxes in the living room. This is when I got my first surprise.

While sitting down on the couch, I looked around and saw some boxes marked 'Angie/personal'. These had some clothes falling out of them, and were opened. My curiosity got the best of me, and I started to look in the boxes. One had underwear, and other girl stuff. The other box had the same, but also had large shoebox size box inside it.

Looking around, feeling as if Scott and Angie were right over my shoulder, I opened the box. Inside was one of the biggest dildos I have ever seen. Also inside were several DVD discs and some DV mini video tapes. Having the same format camera at home, I would be able to see what was on the tapes. The DVD's could be seen right now in Scott's system in the living room.

I went over to the DVD and inserted one of the discs marked 'Angie & Judy: Vacation '05'. I hit play and waited, but nothing happened. So I forward to several chapters in on the disc. It was then that I realized I was so excited; I hadn't turn on the TV! So I bent down and pushed the ON button. What I saw was making me instantly hard. Angie was in a hotel room with several other young men, four to be exact. She was no her hands and knees getting her pussy pounded while she sucked two cocks a once. The fourth guy was looking on while stroking his cock. Her ass was in the air, and this sight alone was worth watching the disc.

The camera then moved, and I noticed it was being operated by someone. Just then the camera operator shouted for her to take them all. It was her girlfriend (Judy) I found out later yelling encouragement. This is when the guy looking on stroking his cock got under Angie. He pushed the guy fucking her pussy away, and inserted his cock without missing a stroke. The guy who was just sidelined, looked at his buddy and realized what to do. He spit on his cock and then aimed it at her ass and started to slowly push it in. With these two double teaming Angie, and her doing double duty on the two cocks in front of her mouth, the scene on the TV was unbelievable. Angie was fucking like a real whore, while her girlfriend shouted for her to take it harder. Judy then moved the camera so it could see right up Angie's legs. The two cocks were hammering in and out of her pussy and ass. The guys getting head started to alternate, face fucking her very hard, and she sounded like she was having trouble catching her breath. Judy seemed to move about the same time as I wanted her to, capturing all of the activities on the bed.

Judy then moved up onto the bed, standing up. The camera was looking down on one of the guys getting his cock sucked by Angie. His face was pure pleasure as he moved to lick Judy's wet pussy. The camera captured her getting eaten out by a guy being blown by her girlfriend below her. The angles were hot, and she captured all the excitement of the orgy/gangbang. Angie started to scream, and had a large orgasm while the two guys in her pussy and ass just pounded away even harder. Judy must have been excited, because she grabbed the head of the guy eating her pussy and pulled him in tighter. She started to cum just after Angie started to calm down.

The other guy getting head stopped, and got up with Judy. He took her camera, and told her to get on the bed. While still aiming it at Judy, He put his cock in her mouth and started to push in and out very fast. After about two minutes, he roared, and blew his load all over Judy's mouth and face. The camera angle captured every drop on her face. Judy was a beautiful blond, now that I could see her whole body. Her tits were nice 36C, and her body was in great shape. She also shaved her pussy, and you could see her lips open wide as the camera did a close up of Judy's pussy. The cum dripping off her face was very hot. Judy was then pulled into the mess of arms and legs that were Angie and her studs.

They put both girls side by side, on their knees. All four of the men started to switch to each of their holes. They started to do a round robin on their bodies, with each person changing a mouth or a pussy every 5 minutes. This was so hot, I didn't notice my hand stroking my cock or even pulling it out of my pants. The screen had both girls fucking and sucking. The camera was put on the dresser, so a wide shot was only available.

Then one of the boys started to cum and blew his load all over Judy and her mouth, he then squirted the rest of his cum on Angie's face. The camera then showed the guy getting the camera from the dresser, and getting close-up shots of all the other action. The first guy cumming, must have set off the others. One after another they started to cum and spray it all over the two girls' bodies. When the last one sprayed down Judy's ass in rope after rope of thick cum, it was too much for me, and I let loose a huge load all over their glass coffee table. The camera went blank, and I sat down and just had to rest. My first thought was, what a show! My second thought was to get a copy of this DVD for my own personal viewing.

The beginning of the DVD just had Judy and Angie on the beach topless at times. It also showed both of them meeting the guys I saw later on the disc. The other DVD discs (there were 7 total) were just as surprising. The next disc said 'Judy and New Boyfriend '06'. It started out with of all people, my brother Scott. Apparently, Scott dated Judy before Angie.

The screen showed a girls apartment and Scott walking through the door with Judy. Angie asked about their date, and what they had planned for later tonight. Judy laughed, and told her to mind her own business. The tape jumped to a bedroom shot through a doorway. Scott was on his back on the bed. Judy was giving him a world class blow job from the sounds Scott was making. The light was not great, but I think it added to the video. Judy then stopped her oral sex, and started to strip all her clothes off. Scott just needed to remove his shirt, and helped her with her bra and panties. I could hear the camera operator breathing heavy, and move so as not to be caught when they moved around. As Scott stood up, the camera operator (Angie) could be heard saying in a low voice, "I can't wait to fuck that big cock".

The rest of the video shows Scott and Judy fucking in all positions possible. Scott finally shots his cum deep inside Judy, and they both fall asleep. The same disc then jumped to Scott in the bathroom, fucking Angie over the bathroom sink. She is holding the camera at the mirror, with Scott's face in true rapture. He turns her and the camera around, and starts to fuck her hard against the sink again. The camera was shaking, as Scott fucked Angie in the pussy. Scott then took the camera from Angie, and gets a close-up of her pussy lips surrounding his very hard cock. He then gets a close-up of Angie's face showing her in true passion. Her tits were going up and down with each push from Scott. She starts to beg to be fucked harder and Scott obeys. He fucked her hard against the unmoving sink. Finally, Scott threw back his head and blew his load deep inside Angie. Both try to calm down, and talk about what just happened. You could tell Angie was in love with his big cock. Scott squeezed her tits and withdrew his softening cock.

Apparently, Angie had her way with Scott that very night after he fucked Judy. You could hear her conversation with Scott asking him to keep this between them and not tell Judy. Scott said it was to be their little secret, and told her he wanted a video copy for himself The fact that Angie liked to be taped fucking was very erotic to me. So I started to look at the rest of Angie's DVD collection, and let me tell you, Blockbuster has nothing on this girl.

The next DVD was titled 'Judy's Halloween Party '06' and it was even hotter than the first ones. It starts with everyone arriving in costume, including my brother Scott. He was in a Joker costume, with Judy looking like a Roman slave, and Angie in a MaryAnn outfit from Gilligan's Island (Ginger had nothing on this girl).When he entered the party, Judy ran up to him and gave him a big kiss and hug. In a low voice on the video I heard Angie saying something. "Get off him bitch, he's mine!" Angie said. The tension could be heard in her voice, and the video later pointed this out.

The video continued with the camera moving around the party, and into the other rooms. The camera stopped at Scott, and you could tell Angie was on camera.

Her lens had eyes for only Scott when ever he was in the shot. Judy was nowhere to be seen.

Finally, Angie's camera was by the balcony, which was covered by the long curtains. For some reason she pulled aside the curtains, and there was Judy, riding a guy in a Batman suit, sitting in the deck chair. Her mouth was wrapped around another cock belonging to a guy wearing a Zorro costume, standing right beside her. Batman's tights and underwear were down around his knees. Zorro was still dressed, with his cock sticking out of his unzipped pants. It looked like she wanted a quickie. This show was really very hot. Judy (a natural blond) had a smoking body, and she also knew how to use it. With both men in masks, not even Judy was sure who they were, and it added to the sexy scene before me.

Just then, the camera microphone picked up Scott's voice asking Angie how she was doing. The next second I heard, "that bitch, this is the last straw!" Scott said. He obviously saw Judy being double teamed and got really pissed off. I could tell from the sound of his voice (knowing that tone well), he was getting even more pissed off. Angie tried to calm him down. "Let's go to my room, and cool off a bit", Angie said.

The next shot on her camera looked like it was taken from her night stand dresser. Scott was naked, and Angie was sucking his cock, telling him how much she liked him between mouthfuls. She said she would treat him much better than Judy ever could. Scott pulled her up to him and kissed her. After they broke apart, Scott basically jumped on top of her and started to fuck her hot and heavy. Scott pushed Angie's legs up and back so they were almost by her ears. With her bent almost in two, Scott really started to pound her pussy. Angie would moan and grunt with every stroke of Scott's cock. I think he was getting out his frustration with Judy and getting his rocks off at the same time.

The next minute on the tape was priceless, you could hear Judy come in Angie's room and ask what the hell was going on. "Go ask Batman and Zorro", and "Don't to let the door hit your ass on the way out" Scott said to Judy. Judy then swore and left the room. Angie had a huge smile on her face that had nothing to do with her getting fucked. She had won Scott over, and was enjoying the fringe benefits. The couple started right where they left off, with Scott hardly missing a stroke. He lasted for about another 5 minutes and pulled out to spray his cum all over Angie. You could just tell on the tape that she loved it, and started to smear cum all over her body. The camera then showed Scott getting up and turning off the camera.

Even though it was my brother on the screen, I still was jealous of all the great sex he had. My last girlfriend of 4 years just broke up with me, and she was nothing like either Judy or Angie. She was ridged and boring. She would just lay there and not do much. The idea of oral sex to her was gross. Thinking about it now, I guess I was very lucky to escape.

The next disc was labeled 'Christmas '06' and featured my brother the porno star and Angie in a new apartment setting. I think she and Judy were not roommates anymore (no big surprise). The first part of the video was of the tree and the presents under it. Off to the side was a large box about the size of a small fridge. The video shows Scott opening the box. "It's just what I wanted you naughty devil, can we put it together today?" said Scott. "Please do, I'll get the small tool box" said Angie. This had made me curious, but I didn't have to wait for long.

The next scene was Angie naked, with her legs spread apart and swinging from a self supported chair. This sex chair was unbelievable, and the thought of using Angie as a human pin cushion was making me super hard again. Scott was running the camera, and was getting a close-up of Angie's beautiful shaved pussy. The supporting frame gave them plenty of room to spin and swing the chair in all directions. Scott gave Angie the camera, while Scott got on his knees and started to lick her pussy with gusto. Scott would pull her in to meet his tongue, and swing her out again. Angie screamed for him to bury his tongue deep inside her, and she came about a minute later.

Before Angie could even rest, Scott was swinging her towards his cock. The chair had no crotch area, and the legs were supported on the sides. This basically left her open for any assault Scott wanted to do with his cock. She was already wet form his licking and her cumming, so Scott slid right inside, nice and easy. In just a few minutes, he had a rhyme down, bouncing his girlfriend's pussy off his large stick.

This was almost too much for me, and I needed to rub one off again while I watched. Angie was still holding the camera, and you could see her view point nice and clear. Scott was going crazy, and started to really swing her towards his cock. You could see the camera swing with Angie, and it almost could make you dizzy. He would hold onto the chains by Angie's legs, and slam her whole body against his. Finally, he started to scream about cumming, swung Angie into him one last time and held her there. He grunted and let loose a huge load of cum. Scott grabbed the camera after he calmed down a bit, and video taped his cum running out of Angie's beautiful pussy as he withdrew his cock. The video then went blank. I don't think I'll ever look at Angie the same ever again.

The next disc (I was trying to watch them in order) was labeled 'Just for Scott '07'. The video starts with just Angie dressed like a Victoria's Secret model. She had 3" heels, lace sleeves, lace teddy, white fishnet stockings, gloves and a sexy garter belt. The sight of her lying on the bed was unreal. She looked like a fashion model.

Angie started to talk to the camera like it was Scott. She said that this tape was just for him when they were apart. She did a slow strip tease, and started to rub her body all over. This action was super hot, and Angie was just getting warmed up. She started to rub her pussy slowly at first, and then she started to speed up. She would squeeze her tits and nipples hard. You could tell form the things she was saying to Scott that this tape was for him only. She was telling him her favorite sex positions and acts. Then she started to scream Scott's name, and came in a huge wave. She finally calmed down. "You can have me anytime you want, and in any way" Angie said in the most sexy voice she had. Angie slowly got up and turned off the camera. I just had to stop after seeing that one. She was so hot, and she was all Scott's. I felt jealous, and proud of Scott's girlfriend. She obviously loved him, and I just wish someone was that hot for me.

Well it was almost dinner time, so I took a break to eat. While I was eating I couldn't help but think about Angie. She was incredible in every way, and I wondered if she had an older sister. I was definitely going too ask!

I quickly came back to the living room and put in the next disc. This one was titled 'Beach Vacation '07'. The video started with Angie and Scott meeting another couple at some airport. Angie kissed and hugged this girl who was beautiful. She had long red hair, and was just as hot as Angie. Her ass was just a little bit bigger than Angie's, but it fit her body type. She was about as tall as my brother, and had very nice legs. Even Scott, (who was running the camera) focused in on her firm tits and long legs.

Angie introduced her girlfriend as Sally, and her boy friend as Tommy. Scott finally turned the camera on her boyfriend, and I could see he was handsome, tall, and well built.

The next 10 minutes were shots of them at the beach and villa hotel room. Sally had changed into a two piece bikini, and she was even hotter. Angie would joke about Tommy's suit not fitting well. If you ask me, I think they all would have swapped with each other in bed.

So the video then cut to them on the balcony, and the sun was setting. Angie was in Scott's lap, and he was gently rubbing her body all over. That is when I noticed the camera was being operated by Sally. Then I heard her voice on the video. "You two should get a room" said Sally and laughed. Angie told her they already did, and said that was their cue to retire for the night. The camera followed them to the sliding glass door and stopped. The next moment, Tommy's voice was on the video. "I wanted to do this since this morning" said Tommy. Sally was on the bed with her ass in the air, naked! I had to rewind and freeze frame the shot of her ass in the air being offered to Tommy (what a sight!).

Sally then turned her head and talked to the camera. "Angie I know you have been looking at Tommy's cock all day, and Scott has been checking me out too. This tape is for you guys, because I know you are both a little shy, and didn't want to ruin our friendship. You probably won't see this till after vacation, so enjoy. Oh, by the way, if you two are ever up in Boston, you can see and touch this for real if you want." said Sally.
Tommy was shaking a little as he got on the bed and prepared to mount his beautiful red head. She was a true red head (the curtains matched the rug). Tommy slid into her nice and easy. The camera in his hand was at a great angle, and he did a close up of her pussy wrapping around his big cock. This sight was getting to be too much for me, and I felt the need to cum yet again. It was three times today so far that I have cum, and Angie's videos were making me horny still. Sally started to push back on Tommy's 10" dick. I now knew what Angie meant by him not fitting in his swim trunks, and I got the girls' inside joke.

MrRobbur
MrRobbur
1,332 Followers
12